RPG Archives Anime High School - [RPG] September 1st, First Day of School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Botan listened to the teacher closely. She really enjoyed mythology. Maybe they would cover somebody she knew, she thought excitedly.

2. Fushigi Rockna

"I have to agree with Inu Yasha. I don't find mythology very interesting. I can't stand history, espcially Egyptain." Kaiba answered Kagome, shuddering slightly, remembering everything he had been told by Isis and everything that happened in Battle City, all that nonsnse about reincarnation, and him being the reincarnation of a High Priest.

"Actually, short stories seems somewhat interesting. Well it's better than mythology and novel study..." he began.

Though he couldn't help but wonder...

"I wonder if that crap Isis told me about being the reincarnation of a priest and all that crap will come up..." he mumbled not even thinking that others were listening to him.

"Well then, no more questions?" Kinomoto-sensei asked once again. After she said this the first bell rang. "Well that went fast, still another half an hour left. Now let's see, I'm sure no one has explained how complementry courses work in this school have they? Has any of the teachers told you, or am i gonna be just a repeating parrot if I tell you?"

Wakaba shook her head. "Nope, nobody's told us about option courses yet."

"I better tell you then, cause you can only apply for them during lunch." Kinomoto-sensei began. "Your regular classes only go to 2:30, but the last half an hour you can make up for with complementry classes. On Monday is the computer class taught by Okayasu-sensei and Gohan from the student council. On Tuesday is the Swimming Class/Art and Music class taught by the student council president Michiru, whom most of you have already met I assume. Wednesday is the Fencing class taught by the other student council members, Juri and Ferio. Thursday is the modeling class, which is taught by me. (and that only began a complementry due to popular demand may i add). Friday is the drama class taught by Sakurada-sensei and Ohtori-sensei. Now on the weekends we have two class as well. On Saturday is the Home Ec class tuaght by me, Sakurada-sensei and Ohtori-sensei and on Sunday is the Fighting class taught by Vegeta-sensei and Gohan. Each student if they wish msut sign up at lunch in the cafeteria which is on the second floor. there's also some sports activities, which you could check out at the cafeteria."

Kinomoto-sensei glanced at the clock. "Well, we have a while left, allow this to be a questiona nd answer period. Any questiosn you have about the school just..." he began but then she stopped, and brought her hand to ehr stomach.

"Excuse me for a minute, I'll be right back." she said as she rushed out of the classroom.

"What in the world...?" kaiba began. Chichiri who was near by explained.

"Kinomoto-sensei, is suspected of being anorexic, because of all those times she needs to leave the classroom. Everyone knows she's not a very good eater, so... some suspect she goes to the washroom to throw up anything she actually did eat. Though, I've heard it's been more frequent since the incident last year." he explained.

"I see... Hold on a minute what incident?" kaiba asked another question.

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Usagi looked after the teacher leaving with a concerned expression on her face. She looked around at the other students and got up and started to leave the room. She was concerned for her teacher's sudden exit.

4. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: No Serenity can not go help Kinomoto-sensei. Her being anorexic is a theory, but it is not true. Although she cares lots about her image and doesn't eat right, the stomach sickness is caused by somethign else as you will see.

IC:

Kinomoto-sensei was in the washroom, leaning over the toliet, throwing up everything she had eaten that day. She couldn't help it, she couldn't stomach the immense sadness she felt throughout the school.

One thing her stduents never knew: Nadeshiko Kinomoto could see ghosts. And she could feel their sorrow as well. Ocassionally last year she felt tinges from past teachers, or past students, who were sad by soemthing that had happened in the school. Although when the principal started getting sick she felt more sadness but after the incident last year, it was impossible for her to go a day without vomitting. The sorrow of the departed students not only made her sick but made her just as sad. She had requested something be done for the spirits to go away but nothing was approved. They just said she was crazy, and that she was anorexic.

She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear as to not get vomitt on it.

"This is too much, I can't take it..." she wheezed, trying to stand up. She looked around and saw soemthing had opened her stall door. Looking cautiusly she saw yet another ghost lookign at her with a meloncholy expression.

"I can't do anything..." she told the ghost. The ghost's expression never changed but she left the washroom.

'Not even a memorial thing was done for those students. it's sad...' she thought as she returned to leaning over the toliet and vomitting.

"What incident?! About 15 of the grade 9 students last year died when they came here on orientation day! The other other 4 moved away, and I stayed here. i lost a lot of friends when that happpened! And still no one knows why they died!" Chichiri choked on his own tears which he was holding back. He didn't even us no da.

"Maybe it was something in the food...?" Kaiba suggested, hoping not to make his room mate start bawling.

"The police checked out every possibility but they're just as confused..." Chichiri added.

"T-that's... That's terrible!" Wakaba exclaimed from where she was for she over heard Chichiri.

OOC: I won't be on all next week. See ya on boxing day.

5. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

"Thats so horrible..." Vash muttered and was close to tears.

"Oh, no. Not the waterworks, Vash!" Knives said and hit him on the head, and then grabbed his collar and shook him a bit. "It happened a year ago for crying out loud!!"

"Damn, can you be any more insensitive!" Vash said, glaring at Knives.

Both unaware that Knives was practically standing on Vash's desk and that Vash would fall if Knives let go. In other words, making a scene.

6. Sakura

Sakura New Member

Reika looked blankly into space.

Is that what happened here...? Will the same happen this year?

Reika slowly closed her eyes.

"So much pain and suffering fills the world..."

Reika sang out the word 'La' and held it for an impossible amount of time. Though coupled with a hint of sadness, she hoped it would calm everyone down.

7. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Botan looked around the room. What have I gotten myself into? she thought to herself.

8. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Kagome heard what Kaiba said about being a reincarnation of a pharaoh but didn't say anything. She listened to the story. "Almost all died? That is so sad."

"Big deal. People die all the time," Inuyasha said.

"Inuyasha can't you be a little sensitive?" Kagome asked him.

"No. Just think whatever got them could still be larking around. It could come and get you." Inuyasha chuckled and Kagome shuttered.

"Don't worry lovely lady (Reika) I will protect you. A beautiful lady with a lovely voice should be protected." Miroku smiled at Reika.

9. Sakura

Sakura New Member

Reika stopped singing and blinked, looking at Miroku. Then she smiled back at him.

"Well, thank you, kind gentleman. I can now go on knowing that you'll protect me."

10. Fushigi Rockna

'Hmmm... something seems to be settling down the spirits...' Kinomoto-sensei thought as she felt the feeling in her stomach go down considerably. 'Perhaps one of the students is doing something about it... Hmmm...Can it be someone from my current class....?'

'!'

"My class!" Kinomoto-sensei exclaimed as she stood up and ran out of the stall only to rush back to flush the toliet. 'Gotta be considerate' She then ran out of the washroom.

"You're right, people die all the time, it's just that, it happened all at once to so many young people. That's the big deal." Kaiba said to Inu-Yasha, not that he was showing any concern for what had happened, it was saddening but it happened half a year ago... and what were the chances of it happening again? Low, he hoped.

11. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"You're right, people die all the time, it's just that, it happened all at once to so many young people. That's the big deal." Kaiba said to Inu-Yasha.

"Keh. A lot more people died during the feudal era then about six months ago. Like I said NO BIG DEAL." Inuyasha said. He turned to Knives. "Knives do you think it is a big deal?"

Kagome couldn't believe that the girl was actually going for what Miroku said. 'Apparently there are all sorts of people,' she thought.

"Beautiful. May I have a name for such a pretty face?" Miroku asked Reika.

12. Angel of Light

"Of course its not a big deal. I say just get over it already!!" Knives said to Inu-Yasha, still holding on Vash's collar, "It was probably a-hmpf!"

Vash quickly covered Knives mouth so as not to say something stupid, but it took him by surprise. With a slip and crash, both brothers fell to the ground.

"Ow... "

13. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Finally annoyed past the point of tolerance, Haruka rose angrily and warpathed her way towards Vash and Knives. "Grrr! Just STOP, both of you!"

14. Sakura

Sakura New Member

Reika smiled silently at Miroku.

"Maybe...when there is a better time...a peaceful time, perhaps?"

Reika smiled again and bowed slightly, then made her way out of the classroom to get a drink.

15. Angel of Light

"He started it!" Both of them said at the same time, pointing at each other.

"Urg! This is stupid!" Knives said getting up. He then walked backt o his chair and sat angrily down with his arms crossed.

"I say good riddance to the lot...stuff like that should happen more often to these pathetic humans." he thought, wanting to say it outloud, but resisted since Vash would probably complain or stop him again.

Vash got back up and dusted himself off before looking nervously at an angry Haruka, "Um...sorry about that..."

16. Meaikoh

Haruka glanced at Vash. He seemed genuinely sorry. "It's okay...but you really shouldn't fight in class. You really shouldn't fight anywhere, for that matter."

Now Haruka looked at Knives, who seemed to harbour feelings of hate. "Your brother? He's Knives, and you're Vash, right?"

<I certainly hope that Kinomoto-sensei feels well enough to return shortly.>

17. Angel of Light

"Yep, he's my twin brother to be exact...but if it werent for the fact that he looks like me, i would think we were switched at birth..." Vash said with a sigh.

Knives just glared at Haruka, "What are you looking at?"

18. Meaikoh

Knives just glared at Haruka, "What are you looking at?"

Haruka glared back, just as fiercely. "I want you to behave, for both your sake and your brother's."

19. Angel of Light

Knives scowled, "You don't tell me what to do..."

"Knives..." Vash said exasperately and warningly at the same time.

"Pfft, whatever!" Knives said, his scowl still in place.

20. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Usagi looked back at her classmates for a second then something came over her and she walked up to Knives and said, "Knives, i had wanted to ask you something but something tells me i don't need to know anymore. You are so rude and inconsiderate i'd say you were evil except i don't believe anyone can be truly evil or pure evil. I f you thing about everyone was made from the same origin so everything depends on how we've grown up." Then Usagi turned and said, "I'm going to go find our teacher, i hope she's alright. Perhaps she should see the school nurse?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.