RPG Archives Anime High School - [RPG] September 1st, First Day of School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Haruka headed off to the cafeteria on her own. She was trying to decide which clubs to join. After all, there were a great many that interested her. Not modeling, of course, that just wasn't her thing.

She decided that before picking clubs, she ought to pick up a sandwich.

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Usagi was walking around trying to find a place to sit as well as a club she could join when she bumped into the girl called Haruka and said, "Gomen, I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where i was going." Then she looked up at her and said, "You seem familiar have we met before?"

3. Meaikoh

Haruka turned towards Usagi. "I'm...fine...I can't really put my finger on it...We may have met before."

<Where have I seen this girl before? Why do I feel as though I should protect her?>

"Ahem...would you like to have lunch?"

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Kagome blushed when Kaiba said she was pretty enough to join modeling. 'I guess I will join modeling,' she thought to herself. She listened to what Kaiba said about track.

"Track, keh." Inuyasha looked at Kaiba for a second. "I will join it too."

"Hmmm... Modeling sounds fun... um....but I don't think I'm pretty enough for soemthing like that..." Kahimi pondered as they walked.

"You are more than pretty enough for that." Miroku said with a smile.

5. Athena

Usagi smiled and said, "Sure. Do you know which club you're going to do?"
    Usagi immediately liked Haruka and she felt so much more childlike around her. She smiled and listened for her answer.

6. Meaikoh

Haruka thought about it for a second. "To be honest, I don't even know the names of all the clubs. I think I'll go for the sports more than anything. Maybe something with competitions. I don't think that I would make a very good model for the club that all the girls are talking about."

7. Athena

Usagi smiled and said, "I think you'd do okay but you sound as though you'd enjoy sports more... How about the track team and the Fighting club? I'll join the Fighting club with you."

Usagi then thought, "Maybe the Fighting club will help me sharpen my skills as a Sailor and everyone wouldn't have to worry about protecting me."

8. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

After a nice nap under one of the school yards trees, Kyou realises that he might have missed his classes and thus be in serious trouble. So He enters the school building.
    Kyou, deep in thought, walks down the hall. "Darn that Yuki! I'll train harder and beat you one day."
    He passes by two girls.(Usagi and Haruka) and overhears their conversation.

"Sure. Do you know which club you're going to do?" says the first

"Club?" Kyou thought.

"I think you'd do okay but you sound as though you'd enjoy sports more... How about the track team and the Fighting club? I'll join the Fighting club with you." She continues...

Fighting Club?! As if struck by lightning. Kyou has an answer. "I'll join a club and train harder, then I might be able to defeat that rodent of a cousin Yuki!"

In excitement he quickly turns and runs towards the girls, and asks in a loud voice!
    "Hey! Where can I sign up for the Fighting Club?!!"

9. Fushigi Rockna

Kahimi blushed considerably and smiled shyly.

"Thank you..." she began, her face red.

"Hmmm... a school with elevators, my, my they need more of these in the world." Kaiba began as they reached the elevator.

"Oh, oh! I'll sign up for volley ball!" Wakaba exclaimed as she rushed over to the volleyball/track team sign up table.

"Great! Great! A new member! My name's Wakka, I'm gonna be your captain...um... coach type thing... Uh, mind telling me your name?" the 12 grader at the table said to her.

"Wakaba Shinohara. Pleased to meet you coach. ^^ I'll be seeing you at practice." wakaba replied.

'I wonder when Utena will get down here...? I'm getting hungry...' she thought impaitently.

10. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Knives smirked at InuYasha, "I'll be joining the fighting club too."

"But you don't know how to fight...not really anyways." Vash said and Knives stepped on his foot.

"Shut up! I can fight, you idiot." he whispered angrily to Vash.

"Even so, your tolerance for pain is zero!" Vash whispered back, wincing.

Knives turned away from him and crossed his arms, "I have no idea what you're talking about...plus its not like I'm going to get hit."

Vash gave a sour look at him before smiling. He then stepped on Knives' foot really hard before turning back to the others as though nothing happened. Knives gritted his teeth as he cringed and look as though he was trying hard not to scream. He then glared viciously at Vash.

"I'm not sure what club I want to be in either." Vash said to Kagome as they walked down the hall, "Maybe we can join the same one, so we won't be alone."

11. Athena

Usagi smiled and said, "I know that it's one of the tables but i'm not sure which table it is. We can all find it together."

Usagi then saw Knives and Vash enter with some of their friends and she looked back at Haruka and asked, "So is that a plan?"

12. Meaikoh

Haruka shrugged. "It's your decision. I'd like it a lot if you joined the Fight Club with me, though."

Somehow, it seemed appropriate that Usagi be the one to make the decision, not her.

13. Basher

Inuyasha watched as Vash hurt Knives. He smiled to himself. 'What a wimp,' he thought.

"I'm not sure what club I want to be in either." Vash said to Kagome as they walked down the hall, "Maybe we can join the same one, so we won't be alone."

"Well, so far I know I want to join Modeling Class, Fighting Club, and..." Kagome thought for a few seconds. "Maybe soccer if they have it." She smiled at Vash. "I am not to good at Volleyball."

"I think I will join Track and Fighting Club. Why don't we all take at least one class together?" Miroku asked he then started to smile to himself. His eyes went a googley. His face blushed. This is what he was thinking, 'if I join Modeling Class I will be the only guy there with all those girls.'

"I think thats a great idea Miroku. What class should it be? Fighting? Most of us want to join it anyway." Kagome asked. 'Maybe I can stop being so defenseless when I am back in the fuedal era,' she thought. She turned to Kaiba. "I would really like to take a class with you, Kaiba." She blushed after saying that and looked down at her feet.

14. Fushigi Rockna

"I would really like to take a class with you, Kaiba."

'Oh boy, it's only been one day here, and I'm softening up. Must be not having my blue eyes with me. Yeah that must be it... or perhaps I actually want to make friends....'

"Uh, sure, that'd be great. I was actually thinking of joining the fight club, since all of you are... What about fencing? maybe we could take that as well?" he began.

'Yeah... so I'm not all alone there... Ah, what am I saying?!' he thougth again.

"By the way, Kagome, don't call me Kaiba, that's my last name. Call me Seto."

Kihimi on the other hand was pondering something.

"I'd like to go in the fight club too with you guys, but my friends advised me not too because..." she began.

'Yeah because I can't use my powers here, I'll draw too much of a crowd. Wait, if I tell them that's why... ugh!'

"Because of my small body. I highly doubt I'd be able to take hits like the ones in the fighting club." she lied.

"So, you're all joining the fight club are you?" a voice said from behind.

OOC: Okay people, here's your chance to interact with a Npc. THIS IS A TEST. (you can have her speak, but things that are apporiate and right for her personality.) Come on, make me proud.
    The NPC is Tifa Lockhart from the Final Fantasy 7 game. She's in grade 11 and is very ptomistic and bright. But a very good fighter. For more info, go searching in google for now.

IC:

"And who are you?" Kaiba began turning to see a black haired female.

"The name's Tifa Lockhart. Heh heh, I'm one of the fight club's best, AND one of the only female fighters in it." the girl explained. "You sure you all have enough guts to take part in a club like our's? Talk about a motley crew..."

Even as she was speaking, Tifa was playing with her fists, which had black gloves on them, specially for her fighting.

15. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Kyou blushed a little after recieving an answer. He realized that he made a fool of himself infront of the two girls :shy3:.
    "Thank you" he managed to say...
    He walked with the girls, not saying a word, until they reached a crowded area. (Knives, Vash, Kagome, Tifa, Kaiba)

He saw Tifa throwing a few air punches.
    "Tsk.. how unfeminine..." he said out loud without realizing what he had done!

"WHAT DID U SAY! :anger2: " Yells Tifa, she obviously overheard Kyou's comment.

*PUNCH* Kyou get a Big punch on the head!
    "Ouch! What did u do that FOR!" :anger2:
    "Serves you right! :anime:" she replied

Darn she's as strong as Yuki, maybe stronger! I won't lose! He backs off for a moment... Looks down and says "Um I want to join the fighting club" HE clenches his fists...
    Tifa looks at him smiles and turns to Kaiba, ignoring him...

16. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Vash sweatdropped when Kyou was punched as Knives smirked.

"Well fighting isn't usually my thing..." Vash then said, thinking.

"Wuss..." Knives muttered and Vash glared at him.

"But what the hey, I'll join." Vash said in the end and Knives looked at him in surprise.

"You will?"

"Yeah, why not. Can't be too bad." Vash replied. "Besides, there'll be two pretty girls."

Knives groaned, "I had to ask. So when are we eating, or are we just going to stand around here like idiots?"

17. Basher

"Uh, sure, that'd be great. I was actually thinking of joining the fight club, since all of you are... What about fencing? maybe we could take that as well?" Kaiba began.

"Okay, Seto it sounds like a plan." Kagome said. She watched as a student joined them.

Miroku was busy talking to Kihimi and didn't notice the new person. "Because of my small body. I highly doubt I'd be able to take hits like the ones in the fighting club." she lied.

"I would protect you but if that is the only the problem maybe there is something else we can do together?" He asked Kihimi.

Inuyasha watched as they boy got hit by the girl that joined them. He started to laugh. "Ha you got hit by an old hag." Before he knew it 'the old hag' hit him too. Surprisingly he stepped a few feet back.

"I am not an old hag," Tifa said. She turned back to Kaiba.

Inuyasha whipped off the little blood with his sleeve. "This year it looks like you will lose your title." He remembered the girl who picked up one of the students.

Knives groaned, "I had to ask. So when are we eating, or are we just going to stand around here like idiots?"

"Your the only idiot." Inuyasha said as he walked faster to the lunch room. "They better have ramen."

18. Athena

Usagi found herself positioning herself between their new friend and the other girl, Tifa. She looked at the girl calmly and said, "These two boys have merely acted like boys and made remarks they probably shouldn't have. I may not know either of them that well but i do know that if you don't stop hitting every person that makes a remark that you don't like then you will surely find a fight and possibly get expelled as has already happened today. Please stop... save it for the fighting club."

Usagi then turned and smiled at her friends and said, "Let's go find a table to eat and then sign up for the fighting club and some of the other clubs."

19. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

"Ha you got hit by an old hag."
    Kyou smirks after hearing Inuyasha comment. " You don't know what you got yourself into!" Kyou thought!

*POW* Inuyasha got a direct hit.

Kyou tried to hold his laughter, but then Usagi came forth and said
    "... Please stop... save it for the fighting club. Let's go find a table to eat and then sign up for the fighting club and some of the other clubs."

*GROWWWLLL!* A strange sound came from Kyou stomach, come to think of it, he haven't eaten any breakfast. He napped and missed the first two classes. Kyou smells food... it's the smell of fresh grilled FISH! No wait, it's not... It's a smell that almost made Kyou vomit! LEEK RAMEN?!

20. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: lol, great job guys you passed the test. :anime: Handled superbly.Okay, now Tifa go bye bye. if you wnat to interact with other NPC's, the grade 11 student list is gonna be posted. For now leave the grade 12 students alone until we finish up choosing them. (if you have any ideas btw, for male grade 12 students, please pm me or Arc. We seriously need to think up males. O_O)

IC:
    "I won't be losing my title anytime soon." Tifa said before spotting out of the corner of her eye, her friends Cloud and Aerith. "There they are. Well, I suppose I'll be seeing all of you on Friday." With that she left to join her two friends.

"I would protect you but if that is the only the problem maybe there is something else we can do together?"

Kahimi stopped for a minute. 'If that's the only problem.' Should she be honest and tell him the reason was because of her powers? Maybe...

"Something else? Well um... hmmm..." Kahimi began, glancing around the cafeteria. Soon something caught her eye. "Oh! Music and art! What about that?"

OOC: For those thta don't know cause I didn't put it in her profile, one of Kahimi's powers lies in her singing abilities. In Mon World she used to sing to the forest and that'd help the plants grow. yes I'm serious. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.