RPG Archives Anime High School - [RPG] September 1st, First Day of School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jam Chii

Jam Chii New Member

Recca walked into the the room and looked around. *Sigh*"Everyone has all their junk in their rooms probably...I guess I shouldn't have staye up all night yesterday, and overlspt today..." Recca gave another glance around,"This place seems kinda empty...I wonder if there are cute girls here?" He began walking around...

2. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Kyou comes back with his tray of food and awkwardly seats himself seats himself at the table, one seat away from Haruka and Usagi. He's angry, and doesn't wish to be distrubed while he's eating. He was always like this hot tempered. He can't control it, not even in front of the ladies.
    He eat his food silently with his eyes closed.

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Usagi glanced over at Kyou as he sat down. She saw that he was upset and turned to him and asked, "What's wrong Kyou-chan?"
    She blushed as she realized she had called him her friend... she hoped it was true. She recovered and looked at Haruka then back at Kyou and asked, "Can I do anything to help?"

Yo, Suzu plays Kyou. the character's name is KYOU. There is no SUZU character, in the RPG, just a player named Suzu who plays a character named Kyou.-FR

4. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

"NOTHING!" Shouts Kyou! It is the thought of Yuki that's making him so upset. Signing up before eating was a bad idea.

Kyou realizes that he just snapped at Usagi! He starts to feel guilty and says to Usagi, "Aren't you hungry? Here u can have my dessert" Kyou offers usagi his dessert. He took a glance at Usagi, she reminded him of a special girl he knew. "Sorry about that" Kyou said. Hoping that Usagi would not think ill of him. :sweat:

5. Athena

ooc: sorry.. kyuo not suzu... gomen.

bic: Usagi felt tears welling up but at the offer of food she smiled and said, "Okay. It's all good."

Usagi took the dessert with a smile and asked, "Which clubs are you joining?

6. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

"I've signed up for the fighting club..." replied Kyou "...I hate gardening... it reminds me of someone I'd rather forget. Cooking club might be good, making rice cakes and good food sounds fun. I might sign up for that" Kyou bites his Tuna fish sandwitch.

Cooking? Why am I interested in cooking?! -thought Kyou
    "rice cakes?(onigiri)"

7. Fushigi Rockna

Kaiba shook his head.

"No, I'm not hungry." he said.

"Well I am!" Kahimi exlcaimed joyfully, sitting down with her salad. She picked up her fork, (ooc: forgot to mention this, but at the school you have a choice of forks/spoons/knives/etc or chopsticks) examined it a few times, before trying to pick up a piece of lettuce with it backwards.

'What an idiot.' kaiba thought, sighing.

For a couple seconds more Kahimi tried to pick the piece of lettuce with the wrong end of a fork.

"ohhh... why isn't this thing working?!" she yelled in frustration.

"Maybe you should try using the other end." some one behind her pointed out.

"oh... i feel so stupid..." Kahimi began and then turned around to see who had told her how to use the fork properly.

The girl was defiantely from the 11th grade. Her eyes seemed almost cat like. With her was a boy about the same age that looked very shy.

"Ahhh, don't feel bad. I'm sure it happened to everyone at one point." she said trying to be nice. "And hey, it didn't look like either of your friends were gonna point it out any time soon."

Most of the time a comment like that would've been somewhat... snide. But the way this girl said it... she just said it so nicely and happyily.

But that was Uriko for you.

"Come on, Bakuryu... let's go get somehting to eat ourselves!" Uriko exclaimed happily grabbing her friend's arm and heading towards the line.

(ooc: that, was proper use of an NPC. :p)

8. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Kaiba shook his head. "No, I'm not hungry." he said.

Kagome waited until the group of people left before she spoke. "Kaiba do you like it here?"

Inuyasha was chowing down still, and tried to talk with his mouth full. "pa...ss...t....h...e....s...oy....sa....uuuuce."

Miroku moved his head. "Sometimes you are worse then..." He stopped himself and thought a moment. "A child. Here." He handed him the sauce. "So is everyone enjoying their lunch? Those who are eatting that is."

9. Jam Chii

Jam Chii New Member

Recca was still walking around. He saw a few cute girls, but they were with a bunch of other random people, so he just left. He finally felt hungry and just got some food and sat away from most of the people.

"I've signed up for the fighting club..." Recca overheard from a group of people not to far from him.
    "Hmm....maybe I should join also..." thought Recca.

10. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

OOC: Sorry for the long, long, long, too long absence. Back!

IC:

Haruka eyed the papers. "I'll join the Fighting Club, the Swimming Club, the Fencing Class and...Drama."

Drama would be a new experience for Haruka. She hadn't done much of it, but she was always open to new challenges. She could replace track and field with drama in this school.

"Sorry to keep you waiting for your food, Kyou. I had a hard time deciding."

11. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

"Whfff... yre worreed, *swallows his food* about? It is only a club not the end of the world" says Kyou. "You girls prioritize clubs over food."

How ironic? As if he was not worried about missing the chance for joining the fighting club.

"How about drama? I think you'd make a good actress Haruka." said Kyou. Takes another bite of the sandwitch.

12. Fushigi Rockna

"Do I like it here?" Kaiba thought for a second. "not really. before you start saying anything or thinking anything about why I don't like it here or whatever just think about this for a second. Ever since i was adopted at around age 10 I've lived ina huge mansion where the onlypeople living there were me, my brother, my moronic step-father and about a thousand of servants who were always at my step father's beck and call. After he died, well...disappeared.." (Kaiba added in his mind that he's dead now though) "they became MY servants and were at mine and my brother's beck and call. I only began going to a public school about a year ago,and even that I'm still not used to. Now imagine you're me, living a life style like the one i was just describing and then suddenly living at a place where you share your room with another person your age, in a room 10 times smaller than the one who were occupying back home, basically living with the people who're going to school with. If I had trouble adjusting to a public school, imagine how hard I'm adjusting to this. What's worse about it is this is gonna be the longest time I've been away from my little brother. Being a business man you often had enemies, and you have no idea how many times my brother's life's bene put in danger. Knowing he's there, all by himself, without and real or useful protection, without ME, just eats away at me. As long as that feeling's eating at my heart, I don't think I'll ever like it here."

"my, my, you sure have a thing with speeches, Kaiba." Kahimi complimented.

"And you sure have a thing for being annoying." kaiba muttered.

Wakaba looked around, BORED. She soon spotted Recca all by himself. She smiled and walked over to him.

"Hello! I'm Wakba Shinohara! I saw you all alone like this,and couldn't stand it much longer. ^^" wakaba said happily, introducing herself. "Are you a higher grade student or something, or did you just get here, cause i didn't see you in the morning classes."

13. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Kagome nodded and had concern in her eyes. "I guess I am kind of use to being away. I was actually gone for three days and I didn't know how to get home. I was terribly home sick. I feel a little home sick now because whenever I was away I knew I could come back at anytime." She paused for a moment. "I think this place is different for anyone."

Miroku looked at Kagome, "is everything alright?"

She nodded. "Have you tried calling your brother yet, Kaiba?"

Inuyasha reached out and pulled a strange looking fork. He easily extended it and pulled of something from someones plate.

Miroku looked puzzled at the strange utensile. "Where did you get that?"

14. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Oh, finally that was getting a bit boring." Keiko said. "I'm gonna go to the cafeteria and sign up for modeling class. Are you gonna sign up for it too Karaberas? you certainly have the potential."

"Of course" Karaberas said, and smiled. "Care to join me and my sisters for lunch?" She asked.

-

Michiru was sitting at the Swimming/Art and Music Clubs subscription table, and contemplating the new students. She finally stood up, and said: "Could I get your attention please? The Swimming and Art/Music clubs are open for subscription here at this table. Natural talent is not required - feel free to join!"

[OOC] Oi. I really hadn't posted in a long time. On a side note, please try to end lunch as soon as possible; I'm not planning to have the "September 1st" Thread last one year before we finally move on to the next day :p

15. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Haruka heard the announcement, and quickly rose to make sure she got a spot in swimming, leaving her food behind.

She approached the table, poised and confident. "Hello. I'm Tenou Haruka. I'd like to join swimming, please."

She waited patiently for an answer from the elegant girl.

16. Jam Chii

Jam Chii New Member

[OOC]:I have a few projects to do, so I will post once in a while, but once summer comes, I'll be more active.

[BIC]:
    Recca looked up and saw thge girl who was talking to him.
    "Wakaba huh? I'm Recca, Hanabashi Recca. I just got here, overslept and didn't make it in time for the first few classes I guess."
    Recca smiled at Wakaba.
    "She's cute, and so is that girl who didn't know how to use the fork. Hmmm...lunch is almost over, better find out who she is." Recca thought to himself.
    "Hey, do you that girl over there?(Pointing at Kahimi)" Recca asked Wakaba.

17. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Haruka, is it? Welcome to Kiseki Gakuen's Swimming Club! I am Michiru, the Swimming Team's Captain" Michiru said, delighted to see people joining. "I'll be expecting to see you soon, Haruka."

18. Athena

Usagi smiled at Kyrou and said, "I'll be right back I'm going to go join swimming to!"
    Usagi got up and ran to catch up to Haruka and stood in line behind her.
    <I can't wait!>

19. There's swimming here too? Ichigo wondered. She didn't know if she would like to join, but just in case, she stood behind Usagi, and waited in line.

20. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Hmm swimming? Maybe I should join too. He finished his lunch, and decided to stand in line for the swimming club. He queued in the line, right behind of Ichigo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.