RPG Archives Anime High School - [RPG] September 1st, First Day of School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fushigi Rockna

“Hmph…” Kaiba just said turning away from Inu-Yasha. ‘They seem to think I’m concerned about that whole situation…hmph.’
    “Actually, the weirdest thing about what happened… was what some students claimed did it.” Chichiri interrupted. “I myself thought the thing was a demon, other say it was just some animal that escaped from a city zoo, some said it was an alien, some say a monster like Godzilla, and a student in grade 11 now said it was something called a zoanthrobe, but I’m going with the demon theory. It resembled one of those creatures you hear in Greek myths, the Minotaur, I believe it was called. You know the giant half bull, half human looking creature. Well that’s what I was reminded of when I saw it.”
    “You saw it?” Wakaba asked. Chichiri nodded and then brought his hand to his face.
    “Got me good too…” he began, rubbing his left eye gently before doing something that made a couple students jump out of their seats.
    “YOU-YOU… YOU REMOVED YOUR FACE!” Wakaba exclaimed.
    “Dumbass! It’s a mask!” Kaiba snapped. “Holy cow look at that scar….”
    It became apparent why Chichiri wore the mask, his left eye was not there, rather there was a scar.
    “It gouged out my left eye.” Chichiri explained, to all the gazing looks, as he rubbed the area gently. “It’s gone, the left eyeball was swiped clean out of its socket, along with quite a bit of skin too, so I’m blind in the left side. I wear the mask so I don’t gross people out.” With that he placed the thing back onto his face. “It breaks easily too, so I have to be careful when playing sports or other things like that. Not that it doesn’t get fixed it’s just a bit aggravating to fix it all the time.”
    “Only got your left eye? Must not have been that BIG….” Kaiba began.
    “Well if I hadn’t been backing away it probably would’ve tore off my head. It would’ve too but something was calling it back. I don’t know but it was about to finish me off when it stopped, looked around, stopped at the clock and then rushed off. I had nightmares for weeks after that incident… hell I still do. I just keep on wondering if that thing is still around the school…”
    “It could STILL be around the school!?”
    “The school’s a trap for mythical creatures ya know. It’s just the only one that makes herself known to the public is Primera, that fairy that likes to watch the boys change clothes… speaking of which, I’d watch out while changing tonight if I were you Kaiba, and the rest of you too, she has a thing for tall guys especially the ones with blue eyes.”
    Kaiba was token aback by Chichiri’s warning. What in the world did he mean by that!?
    Before he could ask him about it though, Kinomoto-sensei returned to the class.
    "Sorry about that, but my stomach's been upset as of late. Now let's see... oh yes, i forgot about soemthing, but maybe it'll be better for you guys to find out at lunch today, i'm sure the other grades will explain to you then." she said.
    "A minotaur..." Kaiba muttered to himself. "Hmph, you sure you're not imagining things Chichiri?"
    "i assure you, i was not, no da!" the boy just exclaimed as he put back on his mask.

2. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Vash and Knives blinked...then looked at each other. Both were pretty tall, especially Knives who was slightly taller than Vash and both had pretty blue eyes.

"Now I'm glad I brought the guns..."Knives muttered.

"For the minotaur thing or Primera?" Vash muttered

"Do you really need to ask?" Knives replied with a disgusted look on his face.

Vash grinned...then just realized what Knives had said earlier, "Wait! You did bring it, didn't you?!"

"Vash, you better pay attention. The teacher is back." Knives said with an innocent grin.

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Usagi smiled at the teacher and took her seat. She had overheard Knives comment about bringing guns to the school and she thought about telling him off but decided not to. She wanted to concentrate on their teacher to try to figure out what exactly was wrong with her.

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Inuyasha heard what Knives said about guns. 'What a wimp,' he thought.

Kagome couldn't believe what Chichiri said. She made a mental note to be nicer to the annoying kid. Kagome glanced at Inuyasha and he noded her. 'I don't have to much to worry about Inuyasha will protect me,' she thought.

Miroku looked at the girl. "I was wondering then would you like too..." He wasn't able to finish it yet the teacher walked in.

5. Fushigi Rockna

"Miss Botan." Juri's voice was heard. Soon the orange haired girl entered the room, a shorter orange haired girl behind her.
    "You need to come with me please." Juri said motioning to Botan to come.
    "Oh by the way, Kinomoto-sensei, this is Kahimi, she just arrived." Juri explained, motioning to the other orange haired girl.
    "Oh I see. Welcome Kahimi." Kinomoto-sensei greeted her when Juri left with Botan. "Pleased to meet you."
    "Please to meet you too um... Kinomoto-sensei." Kahimi replied.A second or so later she bowed, remembering Mondo and Rockna had taught her that custom.
    "Hmmm... another new student eh, no da? My they're coming in late no da." Chichiri began.
    "Big enough eyes, big enough ears too. There's no way she can be human." Kaiba muttered.
    "You're proabably right, no da. She looks like an elf, na no da. Hey! Kahimi-chan! Over here no da!" Chichiri exclaimed waving to her.
    Kahimi spotted him and made her way towards him, making sure to bow this time.
    "Um hello..." she began shyly.
    "My name's Chichiri, no da. Pleased to meet you!"

6. Sakura

Sakura New Member

Reika put her elbows on her desk, then placed her chin on her hands. She looked at the new girl who entered the class.

7. Athena

Usagi smiled warmly at the new girl then returned her attention to their teacher. She was trying to figure out what was wrong with their teacher and at the same time trying to forget that Knives had guns at the school and worrying that she may have to reveal herself.

8. Angel of Light

Knives looked at the new girl with disgust, "Great...a new one."

Vash was too worried to notice the new girl and wondered how on earth was he going to get those weapons away from Knives...

9. Basher

Kagome smiled at the new girl. Inuyasha groaned. And of course Miroku was thinking about asking Kahimi to have his childern.

Kagome took out a piece of paper and scribbled a note to Kaiba. She wanted to ask him a question that she heard him say earlier. She wrote: Kaiba, are you a reincarnation of someone? She lightly reached out and dropped the note on Kaibas desk.

10. Fushigi Rockna

Kaiba picked up the note kagome dropped on his desk and read it.

'Oh no did she hear what I said earlier? rats.' he thougth as he scribbled a response.

'Well this girl called Isis came to me one day and showed me the past and tried to convince me I'm the reincarnation of an ancient Egyptain priest. I dunno if I should believe her, the things she showed me looked very real but I've never believed in destiny or fortune telling or any of that stuff before, espcailly reincarnation. So i dunno for sure.' he wrote before handing it back to Kagome.

Kahimi didn't feel very comfortable but she figured after a while she'd get used to it, so she sat down and observed her classmates closely.

"Hey wait a minute..." she began noticing Inu-Yasha. "You've got dog ears...I don't think that's normal for humans... is it? Oh, are you an Earth monster or something!?"

"Lusa zueh track!" a voice suddenly called.

"What the hell?" Kaiba began.

"Come join track!" a girl began as her head popped into the room. "Name's Rikku, I'm an Al bhed grade 11 and I'm advertising for the track team, cause my friend is the captain. So, Lusa zueh track, okay?"

She then ran out as fast as she came in.

"Okay then..."

11. Sakura

Sakura New Member

"Hmm, Al Bhed..." Reika thought as the Rikku left. "That might be interesting..." She then resumed looking around lazily about the classroom.

12. Basher

Kagome read Kaibas' note. She smiled and then wrote back a reply. I didn't believe in reincarnations either until I found out that I am one. A village miko told me that I am the reincarnation of her sister, Kikyo. Kikyo is a skilled miko/priests. You may not believe me but would you like me to prove it? Kagome dropped the note on Kaibas’ desk.

Inuyasha starred at the girl who asked about his ears. He wiggled them and said promptly. "I am not a HU-MAN or monster. I am a HANYO. Do you get that?" He said with a growl.

"Inuyasha don't be rude to the new girl." Miroku took her hand in his and he smiled. "Beautiful. My name is Miroku. May I have the pleasure if asking you a question?"

"She doesn't want to bare her child, you lecherous monk."

"I feel very ashamed. Excuse my rude friend. I was just going to ask if you have been shown around. Would you like a tour of our school?"

13. Fushigi Rockna

"I am not a HU-MAN or monster. I am a HANYO. Do you get that?"

"Hanyo?" Kahimi repeated. "Um, nope, don't get it. ^^;"

'What's a haaaaaaaaaaaaannnnyo?' Kahimi thought trying to remember if Rockna or Mondo or even Prof. Hiragi had told her about them.

"Inuyasha don't be rude to the new girl." Miroku took her hand in his and he smiled. "Beautiful. My name is Miroku. May I have the pleasure if asking you a question?"

"She doesn't want to bare her child, you lecherous monk."

'Bare... child...? Ummmmm....' she once again began in her mind, racking her memory for what that meant.

"I feel very ashamed. Excuse my rude friend. I was just going to ask if you have been shown around. Would you like a tour of our school?"

"Oh! No, I haven't shown around the school yet, I'd be delighted to have a tour." she replied, smiling.

'At least I'm making progress!' she thought.

'Prove it?' kaiba thought as he read over Kagome's note. He then wrote up a reply.

'Sure why not. At lunch okay? Once I see what's supposed to be going on in the cafeteria.' was what he wrote up before giving the note to Kagome.

then the bell rang for lunch.

"Okay then, I'll see you all tomorow. Oh and if you see Rikku again, tell her I want to see her. She shouldn't be interupting class like that even if she was given free time." Kinomoto-sensei told the class.

OOC: Okay, at lunch you're gonna be introduced to the idea of NPCs. one problem: Arc and I haven't really finished choosing all the grade 12 students yet. For now, it'd be wise not to take control for a NPC, at least until we finish deciding. After that, the list and rules for them will be put up for your reading pleasure.
    Also, at lunch you're gonna be able to sign up for sports and classes. These are the activities you can sign up for:
    Track (Captain: Wakka, seemingly the most popular activity at the academy.)
    Fight Club (simply just an extended version of the current fighting class)
    Fencing Club (like the fight club. Anyone that stays the extra half an hour gets to be on the team)
    Basketball (Captain: not decided yet.)
    Soccer (Captain: not decided/confirmed yet (will be female). VERY popular as well)
    Swim team (Captain: Michiru Kaiou. Also popular)
    Volleyball (Captain: Wakka once agin. ONEEEEEEE problem. this is the most unpopular sport at the academy, and only girls sign up for it (except Wakka). Okayasu says if a good team isn't made this year, she'll shut down volleyball)
    There are other little clubs int he academy started by the students as well. The student Rikku is trying to start up an Al Bhed club this year for example. Two more grade 11 female students want to start up a science/math club (they're geeks :p) and etc. Right now, do anything during lunch, sign up for classes, sports, clubs, eat, explore, etc. You'll get to meet a few NPCs throughout the day. ;)

14. Basher

Miroku smiled at Kahimi. "My name is Miroku. This is Kagome, Kaiba, and this half demon is Inuyasha." He leaned in closer and whispered. "Don't worry about Inuyasha he may act tuff but he is a good guy."

"I heard that." Inuyasha didn't look to happy.

Miroku blushed. "Should we have lunch first before we go?"

"I think that is where we are heading to now." Kagome said. "I hope they have good food." Kagome smiled and turned to Kaiba. "After lunch we can head out and see if there is an archery field."

"HEH? Your going with him after lunch?"

"Yes. I am showing him something." Kagome blushed a little. She hasn't really showen off her powers before. "Hey, maybe Knives and Vash would like to join us." She spotted the two boys. "Knives, Vash. Would you two like to join us for lunch?"

15. Athena

Usagi passed by Kagome and her friends and smiled, glad that she was not the only one trying to befriend Knives. She made her way to lunch room and went to find someone to sit with.

16. Fushigi Rockna

"Mmm hmmm, I'll see you guys later, no da." Chichiri said to the group before re-joining with Laura.

"Well then, Laura-chan, you want to go to the cafeteria, no da?" Chichiri asked Laura.

"Oh, finally that was getting a bit boring." Keiko said. "I'm gonna go to the cafeteria and sign up for modeling class. Are you gonna sign up for it too Karaberas? you certainly have the potential."

"Utena! I'll wait for you in the cafeteria!" wakaba called to her friend as she rushed out the classroom.

Once in the cafeteria, Wakaba found it was busling with students. There were the lunchtables, and then there were these other tables in which people were crowding in front of.

"Soccer! soccer! Join soccer here!" a female voice rang over the crowd.

"Be part of Kiseki Gakuen's Champion basketball team!" another voice said.

"Lusa zueh track!" the girl named Rikku from earlier yelled.

"Rikku, no one's gonna understand you! You gotta do it like this!" a boy told her. That boy then jumped up on their table.

"COME JOIN TRACK!!!" he started yelling before another boy pulled him down.

"Tidus! You're gonna embarras us!" that elder boy, the captain scolded before going back to yelling to people "Come on, somebody join the volleyball team! Please?"

"And track!"

"Swim team! Swim team registration over here."

"Whoa, so many people and things to join!" wakaba exclaimed.

'So that's what hanyo is... half demon... but wait a minute... what's a demon?' Kahimi thought.

"Archery field? What are you gonna need that for?" Kaiba asked Kagome.

"Where is the cafeteria anyways?" Kahimi asked, even though she didn't even know what a cafeteria was.

17. Sakura

Sakura New Member

Reika stood and grabbed her bag.

"Lunch, finally."

She walked out of the classroom and stood around.

"Wonder what I should do..."

18. Angel of Light

As the twins were getting up to leave, Kagoma spoke to them.

"Knives, Vash. Would you two like to join us for lunch?"

Knived opened his mouth, probably to say something insulting, when Vash elbowed him in the gut.

"Sure! We'd love to." Vash said with a smile, while Knives grunted slighty from pain.

"Why did you do that for!" He whispered in Vash's ear. "I don't want to spend lunch with these vermin!"

"Just do it. I mean, you're here, you might as well try to be a little tolerable. Besides, what else are you going to do?" Vash whispered back.

"Go to my room and sulk. Fine! I'll go...might as well get to know my enemy." Knives said with a smirk.

Vash sweatdropped, that wasn't exactly what he meant. He turned back to Kagome, "So, what club are you going to join?"

19. Basher

"Archery field? What are you gonna need that for?" Kaiba asked Kagome.

Kagome smiled at him. "You will have to see." She smiled at Vash and Knives as they joined the group.

Inuyasha smirked at Knives. 'Ah, enemy so be it then,' he thought.

Vash turned back to Kagome, "So, what club are you going to join?"

Kagome thought for a moment. "I don't know really. What type of clubs are there?"

"Fighting Club." Inuyasha said. He couldn't wait to finish his fight with Knives.

"The girls said something about a modeling club. Kagome you should join that," Miroku suggested.

"Kagome isn't pretty enough for that." Inuyasha said.

"Oswari!" Kagome walked across Inuyasha back after he fell.

"Where is the cafeteria anyways?" Kahimi asked, even though she didn't even know what a cafeteria was.

Miroku turned to her and said, "I'll show you." He guided the group out into the hall. He noticed the girl he talked to earlier standing alone. "We see each other again, beautful (Reika). Would you like to company us to the cafeteria?"

20. Fushigi Rockna

Kaiba couldn't help laughing a bit at how Kagome made Inu-yasha fall to the ground like that with just one word, and then how she hit him. It was all so... comical.

"Actually I believe it's a class, not a club, being taught by Kinomoto. I thought she looked familiar, she must've been that model from a couple years ago, the one with bad eating disorders. When she got married she left that job and disappeared soemwhere to start a family. Guess she came here." kaiba began.

"I think Kagome's pretty enough to be in it.." he went on stopping there and changing the subject.

"I'm.... gonna go join track I think. It seems like it may be okay."

"Hmmm... Modeling sounds fun... um....but I don't think I'm pretty enough for soemthing like that..." Kahimi pondered as they walked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.