RPG Archives Anime High School - [RPG] September 1st, First Day of School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami New Member

Rei had her stuff in her hand and stayed silent as he crowd moved on. As she walked she slightly easeddroped but mainly kept stareing at the ground.

2. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Hikaru followed Michiru and the other girls, but she was frowning. She still didn't know who Rei was!

Since she wasn't exactly tall, she had to jump every few steps to see over the other girls' heads. After a few hops, she sighed and decided to ask around.

She turned to a blue-haired girl with red eyes who was to her left and asked, "Are you Ayanami Rei? I'm Shidou Hikaru, and Rei is supposed to be my roommate. I can't seem to find her!"

3. RedDragon26

RedDragon26 Guest

Sorata had been day dreamin about all of the girls in his class. After he saw many people leaving... he jumped up and barely got a look at his dorm assignment.... only enough time to know what dorm number he was in.

After about 10 minutes of running, he caught up and grabbed his stuff... still panting... he came into his dorm. He saw Ramirez in there... "Oh... I guess you're my dorm partner... heh... sorry... I really didnt get time to check the dorm partners.''

Sorata starts to unpack his stuff... before he could put anything up, he gets into his gym clothes and then begins to unpack. Putting his trench coat neatly on a hanger and placing it on the clothes rack. "Wow... barely made it.... so... whats your name?"

4. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"My name is Ramirez, so, your my dorm partner, well, i guess we'll just have to put up with each other then shall we?" Ramirez said cooly as he started to unpack his stuff. He decided to actually look at his dorm mate so he turned his head to,"Oh, its the flirt, geez, why do i get stuck with him?" Ramirez thought to himself.

Comment Removed. -DS

5. Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami New Member

Rei blankly looked at Hikaru and said quietly "Yes I am Rei Ayanami" she shifted the weight of her bags "So I guess we better get going." She continued to follow the group.

6. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Hikaru smiled at Rei as she pulled up her big duffel bag and held it in front of her instead of letting it hang by her side like it had been doing.

"Pleased to meet you!" she said cheerfully to her roommate. "I hope you won't mind, but I brought a lot of posters and stuff..." She motioned to her duffel bag and backpack, both of which appeared to be filled to capacity. "I'm not too messy, though!"

7. Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami New Member

She nodded and continued walking. She just stared infront of her and walked.

8. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena quickly glanced at the list as she followed Michiru and saw that her name was next to some girl named Arashi. "Arashi...huh?" she said under her breath and continued on.
    ------
    Tsukasa walked up to the list and looked at his name to see who he would dorm with. "Briefs...Trunks?" he said quietly as he stared at the paper. I've got to get along with him...if I want to stay at this school. But who is this guy anyway? Wait a minute...wasn't Trunks that guy InuYasha was screaming at...I dunno, I wasn't listening... he thought as he followed the crowd to his dorm.

9. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Through all the teacher's talking Gamma had leaned back in his chair and seemed to have gone back to sleep.

He began in a deep snore as he was leaned back with his eyes closed. He was dreaming about food, and getting his hands on some.

Before he knew what was going on he had yelled out in his sleep, "When's lunch."

Apon yelling this his seat toppled over and he hit the ground with a hard thud.

10. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Moemi blushed as she looked at the ground. She was the only one with out a dorm partner. " I guess I have the room to myself huh?" She sighed. She had been looking forward to getting to know someone. At least she'd have more privacy.

Moemi followed the girls quietly, hanging her head.

I can't belive that women! Moemi fumed How can she do such a thing! Hit another student! on the first day! Moemi sighed. Schools going to be alot different than I thought

11. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Laura waved to Chichiri as they left each other. She was proud of her self that she already made another friend. She was also excited to meet her new roommate Botan. Laura didn't think that she was one of the talkitive girls in home room, then she might have recognized the name. She followed nervously and excitidly. She hasn't really thought about Okayasu-Sensei actually hitting that boy. She then noticed a girl walking near her by her self with her head down. Laura went up to Moemi and said, "Hello, my name is Laura, are you my roommate Botan?"

12. scanerryo

scanerryo Guest

Trunks waves to Keiko and runs up to the front to the line and standes be side Gohan.

"This kid who is like half dog know's that I'm you know not fully Human. Oh and what do i think my chances with the girl Keiko is?"

Trunks then trips and falls flat on his face. "ow...."

--

Riku sits in the hall of the boy's dorms.

"About Time you got here!!!"

Riku stood up and grabed his bag.

13. Tidus

Tidus New Member

Yoh got up and looked at the chart. "Hao?!?," his eyes also bulged. "Oh well. Let's go AMidamaru," he said. "That teacher does not deserve to teach here!," AMidamaru said. YOh, saw Vyse. "Hey, he seems cool," YOh said. "Hey, I'm Yoh Asakura! What's your name,? Yoh said, with a big grin and smiling face, with his hand toward Vyse.

14. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Kagome took Harukas hand and joined her in line. "I am sorry I got your name wrong." Kagome glanced back at the line and noticed Moemi was all alone. "Lets stop for a minute and let Meomi catch up. She looks so sad." Kagome turned around and yelled to Moemi. "Come on Moemi walk with us."

Kagome noticed four girls pass by, Karaberas, Cooan, Beruche and Petz. "Hello," she called out to them. "My name is Kagome and this is Haruka." Indicating to the girl at her arm. "I seen you girls in class I just wanted to get a chance to say hi and introduce myself. What are all your names?"

Inuyasha had joined the boys walking to their dorm. Maybe i should find out who my roommate is Kagome didn't have time to tell me what a dorm was. "WHERE IS UZUMAKI NARUTO?" Inuyasha yelled.

15. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Moemi turned realizing someone was talking to her. "No, I'm not Botan sorry." Moemi tryed to smile at Laura. "What's your name?"

"Come on moemi, walk with us."

Moemi looked up and saw Kagome. "Comming!" She grabbed Laura's hand. I'm sure you'll have more luck finding your friend in the front of the line."

Moemi pulled Laura to Kagome.

16. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Hi!" Beruche replied and smiled. "My name is Beruche" She added enthusiastically. "And this is Cooan" She said, pointing to her sister.
    "As for those two, just ignore them" Cooan muttered pointing to Karaberas and Petz.

17. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Gamma had walked down the hall of the boys dorm with the other boys.

He looked around, he was holding a coffin over his back with a skull on it, and a back with some stuff in it.

In the coffin was his prised sword, witch he intended to hang on the wall for looks.

Sorry hon, we're not there yet. ;) - FR

18. RedDragon26

RedDragon26 Guest

"That's cool... So, Where are you from? Im straight out of Osaka."

Sorata puts his goggles in his pocket and says. "Did you bring a TV or Stereo? If you didnt, I did just in case."

We're not in the rooms yet. - FR
    Grammar and spelling added. -DS

19. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Usagi ran towards the school she had totally forgotten that she was suppose to come here and not to her old school so she had missed her flight and was just now getting there. She calmed when she reached the gates and walked in and promptly tripped over her own two pigtails and fell flat on her face.

20. Fushigi Rockna

"Okay," juri began in a loud voice as they reached the dorms. The carpet was a nice red and reminded people of a hotel, with all the rooms. "these are the dorms. The 10th graders have their rooms on this level. Now, if you need any help feel free to ask myself or Michiru."
    -
    "okay" Ferio began similiar to Juri. In the boy's dorm the carpet was blue.
    "These are your dorms, 10th graders sleep on this level-"
    "Oh no..." ferio began.
    "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU PRIMERA!?" he yelled behind him.
    "What the hell is he tlaking about..." Kaiba muttered.
    "ugh, look, there's a pestky little fairy around here named Primera. She likes to sneak into the boy's dorms. I don't think she's up here right now but she may be..."
    "Right..."
    "Anywho ask Gohan for help, I'm sleeping." Ferio told them as he found a spot in a corner.
    -
    primera noticed Usagi at the gates and snickered. soon she was by the blonde's ear and as loud as she could she yelled in it:
    "YOU'RE LATE!! LATE LATE LATE!!!!"
    like an annoying siren.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.