RPG Archives Anime High School - [RPG] September 1st, First Day of School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"That little ....... hitting me like that. I'll show her" Ramirez said to Hoa.

Swearword removed entirely. Use them again and see if you like the concequences. -DS

2. Vicious Demon

Vicious Demon New Member

" Emmmmm why??" Hoa said with a confused face on. He then went back to his desk and started drawing again.

3. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"Whatever, im just wasting my time on her, gym huh? Hope that teacher's better..." Ramirez said to Hoa.

BAKAAAAAA. You cannot go anywhere else yet. You must first go to the dorms and you have half an hour till gym! READ MORE CAREFULLY! - FR

4. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Hikaru winced when Okayasu-sensei hit Ramirez and was glad when the teacher left. That was horrible! I don't like her at all! She stood and walked up to the list of dorm partners. Having found out who her partner was, she turned to the cluster of students nearby.

"Who here is Ayanami Rei?" she asked loudly, trying to get her voice above the conversations.

5. Vicious Demon

Vicious Demon New Member

" eek gym i am no good at gym" Hao said as his eyes bulged at Ramirez remark as he stoped drawing " Danm i hope the teacher is sick forever. Is this class over ??" Hao said hoping it was not

Same goes for you. head to the dorms already! -DS

6. Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami New Member

She winced at hearing her name spoken so loudly. Well now she had no reson to go check she new who she was with, although she wasen't sure about living with somone else. She pulled her hand out of Vyse's grip" I know who mine is now...but why don't you go see yours?"

7. Vyse The Hunter

Vyse The Hunter New Member

"I know who mine is but he isnt here, so Rei, you need help on taking your stuff to your dorm?" Vyse asked her.

8. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"Whatever, im gonna head to my dorm, cya at gym Hoa," Ramirez said cooly as he walked outta class.

9. Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami New Member

"I don't have much ...but if you like ..." she slightly smiled as she headed to the door and the smile faded as she asked "What is the next class anyway?"

10. Vyse The Hunter

"Okay, I think we have Gym next anyways. Shall we go?" Vyse said as he walked out of class.

11. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Haruka took her schedule and checked quickly to see whom she would be rooming with. "Higurashi Kagome, dorm room 04...I assume she will have the key to our room, if any such thing is needed."

WAITT!! Someone's coming to lead the characters to their dorms if you don't mind ^^ -DS

12. Vicious Demon

Vicious Demon New Member

Hao then closed his note book and stood up as he said to himself "Well i might as well check out my room whether or not my brother is there" Hao then walked out of the class and headed for his dorm.

13. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

The four Ayakashi sisters moved from their seats and walked up to the list.
    "WHAT?!" Karaberas and Petsu yelled at once, seeing they were in the same room. "Great.." Petsu muttered.
    "Ooh!!!" Cooan and Beruche exclaimed. They were happy to be together since they don't argue all the time unlike "some people".
    -
    "Female Students, Follow me" A calm voice said. It was Kaiou Michiru, Leader of the Student Council and highly respected student of Kiseki Gakuen. She was accompanied by her Co-Leader of the Girl Dormities, Arisuwaga Juri.
    -
    "Ferio.. Wake up.. WAKE UP!! We need to get going! We can't be late for this!" Son Gohan yelled angrily. He then punched Ferio in the face which finally made him wake up. They both hurried up to the 10th Grade classrooms.

14. Meaikoh

Haruka followed Michiru-senpai and Juri-senpai with her bags. She looked around at the other girls. Some seemed to be walking in pairs, and she assumed these were the people who had already found their dorm partners.

So, she looked for girls walking alone, hoping that one would be Higurashi Kagome.

15. Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami New Member

She Followed Vyse and then followed Kaiou Michiru to to the dorms.

16. Fushigi Rockna

"Ya didn't need to punch me! I was waking up! Ow, I think you knocked one of my teeth out!" Ferio yelled at Gohan.
    -
    "Where the hell could those two be?!" Juri began angerily as she looked around for the two males. When they finally came she scoffed and joining Michiru in calling the girls over.
    "Okay, okay, yo, boy midgets! This way! We're here to show you to the dorms!" ferio yelled. Juri shoot Ferio a look but siad nothing.
    -
    "hmmm? But who's Kaiba, no da?" Chichiri began. He then heard ferio claling all the guys.
    "I'll see you later Laura, na no da!" he called as he went into SD mode.
    "Whoa, they keep getting smaller eahc year..." Ferio began observing Chichiri.
    -
    "MIDGETS!?" Kaiba exclaimed.
    "Whoa... and here's this one's taller than me!" Ferio exclaimed.

17. Vyse The Hunter

"Hey Rei, i guess i gotta follow those guys over there, well, im sorry, ill see you in gym i guess..." Said Vyse as he walked to the group of boys.

18. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Arashi looked at them, and then walked up to tehm not saying a word. She waited for the other girls to come so she could go get un packed.

19. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Kagome glanced around and noticed no one was in the class. She has been to busy explaining the classes to Inuyasha. "Come on Inuyasha lets go." She grabbed his hand and ran for the dorm lists. She was is dorm room 4 with Tenou Haruka. And Inuyasha was in dorm room 3 with Naruto Uzumaki. After seeing their room mates she runs with Inuyasha to the hall way. "Inuyasha the boys went that way," she pointed in the directions where they went. "Your room mate is Naruto Uzumaki. Catch up with the guys to find your roommate."

"Feh, I know where the dorms are." He quietily turned in the directions the guys went.

"See you in gym class," Kagome yelled as she ran down the hall. "Wait for me please." She caught up with the girl group. "Sorry about that," she said a little winded. "I had to help someone with the classes. Who is Tenou Hikaru? I am your roomate Kagome."

20. Meaikoh

Haruka stepped out from the crowd and strode towards Kagome, still holding her bags in one hand.
    "That's me," Haruka said, offering her hand to Kagome. "It's Haruka, not Hikaru, though. It's very nice to meet you."

Haruka returned to the crowd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.