RPG Archives Anime High School - [RPG] September 1st, First Day of School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Gamma walked into the class at the last second and gave every one a half asleep depressed look. He had a tooth pick hanging out of his mouth.

He walked to the back of the class and took a seat in the furthest corner from the teacher's desk.

He slumped into his desk as low as he could get and began to nod off into a nap.

He hadn't even checked to see who was around him......

2. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Hikaru's long braid swung wildly behind her as she darted to her classroom. What a time to get to class late -- the first day!

She skidded to a stop, passing the door as she did so. Panting a little, she opened the door and looked around, then closed it silently behind her. Since most of the seats in back were taken, she took one of the front seats. She lay her backpack on the floor next to her chair and sighed heavily, her cheeks a little pink from the run.

"I hope that never happens again..." she whispered to herself.

She looked around the room, eyeing all the students. There are lots of people here...

3. Sakura

Sakura New Member

Reika opened the door to the noisy classroom and closed it quietly behind her. She quickly scanned the room of the occupants. Her eyes landed on a boy with silver hair (Tsukasa). Reika looked at him for a while before moving from her place and sitting in the desk in front of him.

4. Fushigi Rockna

"yes, that's my brother, Mokuba, i had to leave him behind in Domino..." Kaiba began. he didn't like leaving his brother all alone just for school, but Mokuba had some friends who said they would look after him while Kaiba was away. Unfortunatly he couldn't leave work behind, any work he needed to do would be mailed to him. Great.

Moemi smapped her fingers." Now I remember your name! Your one of the best dualists!" Moemi smiled.

"Duh, or else I wouldn't have said I was the Champion Duelist now would I?" he began, showing annoyance in his voice.

5. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Tsukasa lifted is head as soon as Reika sat down. She destroyed his perfect view of the board!! But he didn't care, it was then that he heard Kaiba's annoyed voice and he turned around slightly in his desk. He smirked. "We're so quick to anger aren't we?"

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Arashi sighed. She began to get a little annoyed with all the ruckus that was going on. But chose to do nothing about it. It had nothing to do with her and she didn't want to get into any fights just yet. She turned around as she heard someone talking to her.
    "My name is Arashi."

7. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"Yes. I would hope so." Kagome said after Kaiba was being so rude. "Your so lucky that you have time for Duel Monsters. My little brother loves it. His name is Souta. He always tries to get me to play with him. I just wish I didn't have to do my mik..duities around the house so much when I was at home." Kagome sighed, I almost let out that I am a miko. I just want to be normal for once and not have to worry about anything.

Kagome smiled at the guy who talked to Kaiba. "Hi, my name is Kagome and this is Meomi." She said pointing the the girl right next to her. Kagome turned her attention back to Kaiba. "Could you teach me sometime to play Duel Monsters? I won't be as good as you but I would like to learn."

Inuyasha growled at the girl and looked at her. "If you know what I am talking about then why do you keep on talking?" He pointed to his head as his eyes tried to understand her. "Is your brain broken or something?"

OOC: ROFL. Sorry i had to say that brain broken thing he used it in the english dub version

8. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Gamma opened one eye as he could hear the room getting louder. He was leaning back in his chair with his hands behind his head as he looked at Kaiba from his open eye.

He gave a quick smirk as he said, "Why don't you guys leave Kaiba alone, he obviously doesn't want to talk."

Gamma had picked up on his name from listening to the coversation. He had also slightly picked up on Kaiba's attitude and fingured that is what he wanted.

Gamma leaned back in his chair a little bit further and kicked his legs on to his desk as he closed his eye again and tried to go back to sleep.

9. Fushigi Rockna

"We're so quick to anger aren't we?"

"why don't you mind your own business..." Kaiba began to him. "Who the hell are you you anyways?"

"Could you teach me sometime to play Duel Monsters? I won't be as good as you but I would like to learn." Kagome began to Kaiba.

"I'll think about it..." Kaiba began. Usually his answer would be straight out no, but he didn't feel like answering no this time.

"Why don't you guys leave Kaiba alone, he obviously doesn't want to talk."

For some odd reason kaiba narrowed his eyes at Gamma.

"freak..." he began, the appearance of the guy was what had made him narrow his eyes, but he did seem to know what kaiab was and was not trying to get across.

-

Keiko's face turned red with intense anger. her teeth clenched... it almost seemed like smoke would come out of her ears any moment now.

But then the strangest thing happened all her anger vanished away, or it seemed.

"because Mr. Hanyo-whatever, you got me ticked off and i was only defending my friend here." she began with a smirk. "You cna understand that too cna't you, unless you don't have any friends..."

'yes this is just how Kiryuu-san would've handled the situation.... heh heh.' she thought, hiding all her anger.

10. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Tsukasa's smirk didn't fade away. He just allowed a retort to escape his lips, "That...is none of your concern...my name." he said softly. "And you're right...it WAS none of my business." Tsukasa added as he turned around. This world is so frivolous... he thought to himself, This place might be a bit interesting...
    ---
    Utena looked over at all of the commotion. Why is everyone so aggressive these days? she thought as she placed her hand onto the side of her face and placed her weight upon it, her elbow placed upon the surface of the desk. With her free hand, she played with the pencil, twirling it around as it's tip pointed to a different student each time. First to Kagome, then to Arashi, then Sorata...she continued to play until it finally landed upon herself. She allowed a small sigh to liberate from her lips as she pushed the pencil away, and it rolled across the floor. She watched it roll until it came to a stop all the way across the room and Utena then got up to retrieve it.

11. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Gamma opened one of his eyes again long enough to look at Kaiba and reply, "Meh, so you didn't want to be left along? My skills on judging personalities must be getting rusty."

He sat his chair back on all fours with his feet on the ground and look over to Kaiba, now with both eyes open. "The name is Akutabi Gamma, but I prefer Gamma," He said with a solemn look.

Kaiba seemed to be the only one Gamma could relate with at the moment, so he figured he would offer a friendly opening.

12. Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami New Member

Rei easedroped on everyone without looking away from her books. When she looked up she scanned the room a second time looking at all the new people. Her eyes landed on Tsukasa, she stared at him for a moment wondering if her was a clone as well. After she addmiteded to herself that he coulden't be she turned her attension to Vyse. She wanted to talk to him, oddly, but she diden't want to bather him. So she returned to staring at her books with a sigh.

13. Osaka

Osaka New Member

OOC: lol Basher. I remember that line.

BBC: Moemi blushed after hearing Kaiba's retort. "I'm uhm....sorry." Moemi wasn't mean to people very often.

Moemi listened to the conversation between Gamma, kaiba and Tsukasa. The she directed her attention to Gamma. Although he hadn't been very kind, she didn't want to make enemies the first day.
    "Hi Gamma. I'm Moemi. This is Kagome. and this..." Moemi turned to Kaiba, "Is Kaiba. But I think you already knew that."

She turned to Tsukasa. She didn't say anything, but just watched him. Something told her that he was a kind person.

Keeping her eyes on Tsukasa, She said " Kaiba if your planning on giving Kagome Dueling lessons, whould you mind teaching me too?"

14. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"Hoa, ill talk to you later, im going to walk around." Ramirez said as he got up and started to walk away. He began to look around and saw many new people, Tsukasa caught his eye, something seems strange about him, just how Hoa was. Ramirez walked up to Tsukasa,"Hey, looks like i found another person worth to talk to, whats your name?" Ramirez asked.

That's enough for tonight, folks. You'll post when I wake up. :) -Hex

15. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"A fight?", Laura asked then finally realising that the dog ears were attached to a boy and that this boy was one who was going to be involved with this fight, "Chichiri, should we try to do something? I don't want them to fight, but what can we do to stop them?"

16. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"I'll think about it..." Kaiba began.

"I hope you do teach me. It could be fun," Kagome said smiling.

Inuyasha stared at Kieko. "The name is INUYASHA not Mr. Hanyo or whatever. I do have friends. I don't have to pay them like you have too. As I said this boy (Trunks) here Isn't from planet" what dis kagome call this place? oh yeah "Earth. He is only half from Earth. The other place is outer" what did kagome call it outer universe? no outer space, "space." Inuyasha became annoyed with this girl. He put his right hand up words and showed his claws to kieko. His nuckles cracked as he bared his claws. "You can stay out of this conversation or do I have to mess you up some?"

17. Sakura

Sakura New Member

Reika smiled to herself. It seems the boy she had her eyes on was quite popular without trying to be.

I'll have to keep my eyes on him for a while, then.

Reika looked around the room again as she took out her books and such. She stopped at Rei. Something about Rei sparked something in her mind.

One who is known, yet cannot be known...what is it?

A being like the RahXephon flashed through her mind.

Could it be...?

18. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Tsukasa looked at Ramirez, wondering to himself why everyone wanted to know his name. Why is it important? Why do they care? he thought, What harm could it do? And besides...that's the only reason why I came here...I just need...
    "....Tsukasa...." he muttered as he looked around the room. A lot of people were looking at him now and he could feel his face grow red. "And what do you mean, another person worth talking to?" he dared to ask, his voice still kept low.

19. Fushigi Rockna

Keiko jumped back at the claws, her pigtails standing on end.
    'Okay, how would Nanami-sama, handle this, how would Nanami-sama handle this, HOW WOULD NANAMI-SAMA HANDLE THIS!!!???' Keiko thought furiosuly.
    'There's only oen thign yuo can do girl is just shut up...' the common sense part of her brain suggested. With that Keiko sat down, her fingers on the part of her heart in which the black rose had been stabbed into her.
    (OOC: okay, this is important, for future plot line, anyone who was a balck rose duelist in Utena, still has a little stub of it's stem left inplanted in their hearts. Hint, hint ;))
    -
    "Hmmm... Don't worry Laura, the girl's backing down, no da. But still I think that other guy was being a bit uncalled for, no da." Chichiri began, becoming 'normal' size again.
    -
    kaiba looked hard at gamma for a sec, then placed a smirk on his face.
    "sure, whatever..." he began, but showing he was 'mildly' interesting.
    "I hope you do teach me. It could be fun," Kagome said smiling.
    "Kaiba if your planning on giving Kagome Dueling lessons, whould you mind teaching me too?"
    Kaiba looked at them and then at his desk.
    "Er... like I said... I'll think about it..." Kaiba began.
    -
    Wakaba then agve up on Naruto and walekd away. She then spotted the familiar pink hair and smiled.
    "UTENA!!!" she began happily. "I didn't know you were coming to this school too!"
    Due to the fact Utena was sitting down Wakaba couldn't give her the usual 'glomp attack'

20. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"People in this class, this world are not worthy, they are all just useless pitiful people trying to get more, i am searching for people who are worthy to live in a perfect world, you must be one." Ramirez said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.