RPG Archives Anime High School - [RPG] September 1st, First Day of School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vyse The Hunter

Vyse The Hunter New Member

"Rei, that may be the way things are, but that doesnt mean we shouldnt try to change it." Vyse said.

2. Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami New Member

She nodded "hmmm...maybe. You seem sure of it...perhaps you are right" she began to stare at her books expecting him to leve after what she had just said. She usually isen't that outwardly spoken.

3. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"Hao, tell me, people in this class...they are not worth, people don't deserve to live, humans are greedy and inconsiderate people, they should be wiped out, you join me?" Ramirez asked.

4. Vicious Demon

Vicious Demon New Member

"I agree " Hao smirked. " It is not everyday i find some one who agrees with me on this fact you must not be a normal human..... what are you??"

5. Vyse The Hunter

Vyse The Hunter New Member

"Rei, just think about what i said, im guessing you want to be alone now, so ill leave, we'll talk later ok?" Vyse said as he walked away. As he stood up, he noticed more students entered the class, but he just went to his seat and pulled out a diamond crystal, he started to spin it around his desk.

6. Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami New Member

She continued to stare at her desk. She was thinking. Thinking about what he said, her past and all the people she was forced to leave behind. A single tear came to her eye. As she continued to think she began to draw on her notebook. The sigle tear was fighting to fall but she held it back.

7. Fushigi Rockna

"Well I don't think you're boring. My anme's Keiko Sonoda, pleased to meet you Trunks." keiko replied.
    -
    Chichiri smiled at Laura.
    "yes, that one is very cute, no da!" he exclaimed. "My name's Chichiri, I've lived here my whole life, but it seems all my friends have moved away after that accident that happened last year, no da. So, what's your name, na no da?"
    -
    Kaiba sat at the back at the class, beside a window. He looked out of it, trying to udnerstand why he decided to come. So many new faces, so many fools....

OOC: slow down, or you are all screwed, YOU HEAR ME!?

8. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"I already told you, i am a Silvite, i come from an ancient civilization, we believe all humans dont deserve to live, they fight, they bring war on each other, their greed is above everything to them, they dont know have a reason to live, it is my job to collect the crystals that will rain destruction down on this world," Ramirez said. He started to look around, he saw no one worthy still, everyone was useless and not worth talking to, he continued to sit next to Hoa.

9. Vicious Demon

Vicious Demon New Member

Hao looked down at his notebook again knowing he had been told what Ramirez was before. He just didn't believe it at frist but know he did " An anciect civilazation.... how fasinating" Hao said not even looking up from his notebook.

10. Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami New Member

Rei looked up around the classroom. She inspected everyone. 'so many people ' she thought to herself 'they are real..' She began to stare at her books again wondering what this so called new life will be like. Will she be a hated person, a liked person or no person at all. Someone who was reffered to as 'her' or 'she'. But she wasen't that worried...oddly she had already been talked to.

11. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Moemi was slighty thrown back by Kagome's answer. "Oh a yokai? Well He's alot less gruesome that I amagined a demon to be." Although she was surprised, she wasn't in shock. Moemi had seen some strange things in her life. Moemi smiled at kagome.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see a brown haired boy with bule eyes staring out the window. He looked lonely.

Moemi turned to Kagome. Pointing at Kaiba, she said," Why don't we go introduce ourselves?The more people the better right?" Moemi grabbed Kagome's hand and lead her down the Isle to Kaiba's seat.

12. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Laura looked at Chichiri and was a bit sadened that all of his friends moved away, it reminded her of Kana, Maria, Kyle, Julie, and all the others that she left. She was then token back by hisunchanged face and when he asked her for her name. Lauras face grew even redder as she shylly replyed, "My name is Laura. Maybe we can be friends! I moved away from my old friends." She was then a bit destracted by something she saw in the back of the room. She gazed at these two very cute, very soft looking dog ears. "Look Chichiri! Aren't they adorable!", Laura exclaimed as she stod on her knees on her desk facing the back of the room pointing at Iny-Yusha's ears.

ooc: Thanks Fushigi Rockna!

13. Sakura

Sakura New Member

Reika stood in front of the school, silently looking at it as the wind blew. She then glanced at her watch.

"I'm late."

Reika smiled and, instead of running, she walked up the steps and entered the school.

OOC: Man, gone one day from a power outage here and you guys go crazy @_@ 5 pages is too much to read...

14. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

As they reached Kaiba, Kagome said. "Hello, I am Kagome and this Moemi." She smiled at him, "and you are?"

Inuyasha not being heard by the two new friends. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?" He yelled to Trunks. Kagome turned around quickily to see what he was doing.

15. Fushigi Rockna

Kaiba looked away from the window when the two girls started talking to them. he raised an eyebrow. Why would two girls want to tlak to him?
    Oh right, the charmer....
    "Kaiba. Seto Kaiba." he answered them, not putting down his guard.
    -
    Keiko realized Inu-Yasha yelling at Trunks and instantly stood up.
    "He's a student that's what he is, but may I ask WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU!?" Keiko began defending Trunks.
    -
    "Pleased to meet you laura." Chichiri smiled.
    "Yes it's very cute, but.... YIKES, NO DA!!!!!" Chichiri began going into SD (Super Deformed) mode. "Looks like a fight is about to errupt, na no da!!!!!"

16. RedDragon26

RedDragon26 Guest

Sorata looks back at the girls and puts on a kawaii face.

"OOO nothing to worry about.!"

'I hope....'

'Wow... four cuties and i dont even know what to say... cmon Sorata dont mess up.'

"That sounds really great. And with how beautiful yall are, you will have tons of business!"

Unneeded comment. -DS

17. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Inuyasha stared at this girl. "I am not talking to you. You pathetic HU-MAN." He said human as if it was the most revolting thing alive. "I am a Hanyo. This boy," his thumb pointed at Trunks. "Isn't full human. He isn't like anything on this planet. I have ever smelled. He is only half human. Do you understand that?" Not waiting for an answer he turning his attention away from Keiko, "What are you?"

Choosing to ignore Inuyasha, Kagome looked at the neckless around Kaibas' neck. "Are you into duel monsters?"

18. Fushigi Rockna

"I-understand-that-perfectly-fine." Keiko began through clenched teeth. The nerve of this freak! She was of high status! How dare he!
    'If Nanami-sama was here he'd rip him to shreads! Destroy eveyrthing he ever hoped on! Just like she did to me!' she thought, forgetting to not call nanami 'Nanami-sama'
    -
    "Yes... I am into Duel Monsters, I'm the World Champion..." he began a bit annoyed by them, but for some reason part of him wasn't annoyed.
    "Actually... this isn't a card... It's locket shaped like one..." he began, holding up the locket around his neck (for he was sure that was why she asked him if he was into duel monster) and opened it revealing the happy face of his little brother Mokuba.

19. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Tsukasa sighed as he folded his arms upon his desk and then rested his head upon his arms. He stared blankly ahead of him at the empty board and didn't bother to close his eyes...either way he was stuck here with so many people. He wasn't very fond of people and he knew he wouldn't be fond of these "half-humans" that the InuYasha guy was shouting. He then smiled softly as he calmly closed his eyes, his silver hair shining in the light. "This is so pointless...so...pointless." he said softly.
    ---
    Utena looked up at all of the commotion and she saw Keiko, and she appeared pissed at something. "Best not to get involved..." she reminded herself as she continued to sit there.

20. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Moemi heared a loud commotion behind her. Relzing that most people were not paying attention to them,she decided agianst going over there.

She smiled at Kiaba. "Oh he's so cute!" She said pointing at Mokuba's picture. "Is he your brother?"

Moemi was about to reach out for the picture, but then she realized it was probably special to Kaiba. Moemi withdrew her hand.

Moemi smapped her fingers." Now I remember your name! Your one of the best dualists!" Moemi smiled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.