RPG Archives Anime High School - [RPG] September 1st, First Day of School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vyse The Hunter

Vyse The Hunter New Member

"You must have a past and you will have a future, i know it...i'll help you find your past, and i'll help you into your future, i promise..."said Vyse

2. Vicious Demon

Vicious Demon New Member

" Are you sure ?" Hao said as he looked at Ramirez with his blank black eyes " You may win or you may die either way you will probably be roaming the earth forever. You will probably never be able to except you fate but here is the thing. Everyone must die it is a never ending circle. If you do defeat him will your soul rest or will it not be able to except it's victory thus causing it to never leave. That is were a shaman comes in. If it doesn't except it and you are fit as a sprit a shaman will wont you to be his partner. But anyways that is if you die." Hao smirked " But you don't have to worry... it will take a while for you to die right."

3. Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami New Member

" I have never lost my past...it was just never belonged to me ...and my future..." she looked forward at the front of the classroom "will be short lived and controled"

4. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Laura blushed as Chichiri spoke to her, she turned around with a folder in hand, "Oh wow!", Laura spoke nervously, "You like hamsters too? Look at this one!", she said putting the folder on his desk, while still blushing.

5. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Inuyasha walked into the classroom. His golden eyes scanning the occupants from behind the rim of his red baseball hat. He stops Kagome from coming in. Some of these people don't seam right he thinks. Inuyasha nose twitches as he sniffs the air. One person he stares at for awhile, Trunks, doesn't smell full human. He doesn't smell like a youkai either. His golden eyes narrowed on this boy. He let out a small growl.
    "Inuyasha move let me into the classroom." Kagome said behind him. She pushed his hand out of the way. Her eyes search the classroom. She gasped feeling almost all that Inuyasha has felt from some of the students.
    "There is a GHOST in the classroom." She calls out a little to load as she looks at the kid with the ghost near him, Yoh. Her face turns red automatically. She moves right behind Inuyasha to hide her blush and her fright. She thinks that there was nothing like this at my old school.
    Inuyasha can feel Kagomes' frightened state against the back of his red fire rat outfit. "Don't worry I will protect you." He feels Kagome let go of what scared her. "Are you ready?"
    Kagome nods at him. She takes Inuyashas' hand and
    heads to where two seats are open, near Arashi and Moemi. She feels miko like powers coming from one of the girls, Arashi.
    "Hi, my name is Higurashi Kagome," she says. "And this is Inuyasha." She points to Inuyasha.
    "Feh. Do you think I care about silly humans?" He looks away. Inuyasha feels that one girl has miko powers.
    "Inuyasha be nice," she says. Turning back to the two girls "I am sorry about that he always acts like that when he meets hu..ah people. What are your names?" She smiles at the two girls.

OOC: Miko is a priestess and youkai is demon. Both are in Japanese.

6. RedDragon26

RedDragon26 Guest

'Heheh... i dont mind at all. I like it when their cute'

"I guess i still dont know yalls names... may I ask them?"

Sorata starts to clean his goggles.

7. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Arashi gave a quick glance to InuYasha, and then looked to Kagome, "My name is Arashi." She said blankly.
    She looked around the class room. For a while now she'd been senceing all sorts of things. Things she shouldn't be feeling from humans. Especially from this girls friend. She shook it off.

8. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"This is Karaberas and Petz" Cooan said pointing at the two girls who were too busy arguing to either notice or answer. "..and I am Cooan" She added.
    "My name is Beruche." Beruche said and giggled. "And you are?"

9. RedDragon26

RedDragon26 Guest

"The names Sorata Arisugawa, im just a care free guy from Osaka."

Sorata finished cleaning his goggles and put them back on top of his head.

"So, what bring four fine ladies sush as yourselves to the school?"

10. Basher

Kagome looks at Arashi as she quickily scans the room. "Arashi, you feel it too that some of the students are...ah different?" Kagome goes on, "don't worry Inuyasha will protect us."

Inuyasha just grunts at this. "Feh, why would I protect silly humans?"

Kagome ignores his remark. "Arashi where are you from?"

11. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

"My last School was in Tokyo. But I've been around." She nodded, "And I do feel it. But it's nothing to need prtection for." She said sighing.

12. Vyse The Hunter

Vyse The Hunter New Member

"Rei, why do you talk like that, dont you see that no one knows there future, anything can happen, how do you know if it will be short lived and controlled?" Vyse said

13. Basher

Kagome frowns at what Arashi has said. Maybe this girl isn't a miko or she doesn't know how dangerous some of these students could be. She turned and smiled at the other girl, Moemi. "I am sorry, what is your name?"

Inuyasha gets up and makes his way towards the boy he growled at earlier, Trunks. Kagome saw him leave. "Oh, no. He better not DO anything," she says under her breath.

14. RedDragon26

RedDragon26 Guest

Sorata senses something is not right, and looks around...

'Hmm... what is that im sensing?'

He just scuffs it off and looks back at Karaberas, Petz,Cooan, and Beruche.

15. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Moemi snapped out of her dream world. "Oh sorry. I'm moemi" She smiled. "Nice to meet you."

She looked at Inuyasha's head." Are those ears?I mean of course they are but, DOG EARS?" Moemi realized that Kagome was staring at her. "Uhm," Moemi mumbled, "Never mind."

She smiled at Kagome's kind face. "So you want to sit down?" Moemi pointed to a seat next to her.

OOC: Please, please, please, slow down.

Agreed, Thread closed for the next three hours. -Hex
    ~
    Update: Thread Reopened -Hex

16. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"We're going in the domain of Business" Beruche said and smiled.
    "That's right! We're opening a makeup shop" Cooan added.
    "Uhh.. What's wrong?" Cooan and Beruche asked Sorata, he looked strange. "He'd better not be laughing" The two muttered at once.

17. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena walked into the room and looked around her. She saw Wakaba and smiled. It was good to see her. She quickly found and empty desk next to Wakaba and sat down after saying her "hello". Class was about to start after all.
    It was moments later that a pale boy with red marks on his cheeks (not to mention VERY CUTE!!) walked in and didn't even bother looking around. Instead, his violet eyes were cast onto the floor and he sat in one of the front row desks...and prayed that no one would talk to him.

18. lil angel

lil angel New Member

Botan came into the room and looked around. Spotting a seat near Arashi, she sat down and gave a big smile. "Hello, my name is Botan."

19. Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami New Member

She looked back at Vyse " Arn't all things....life will eventually become death, future will eventually become past, happieness into sorrow and love into hate...it is all controled and short lived" She sighed " I wish it not to be but there is no escaping it"

20. Basher

"Moemi what you saw was true," Kagome said as she sat down. "I can not believe he lifted up his hat like that. Well, he is a hanyo, half human and half youkai." She explained to Moemi. She stared at the girl unable to determine what her reaction to was of a part youkai being in school. Kagome glanced at Inuyasha. "I think he is the only youkai here...ah left. He isn't really dangerous. He saves humans even though the way he acts." She smiled at Moemi, "his ears are so soft. The first time we met I touched them."

Inuyasha has made his way to were two people sat chatting, Keiko and Trunks. He let out a soft growl startling them. He interupted them. "What are you?" He said staring at the boy, Trunks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.