RPG Archives Anime High School - [RPG] September 1st, First Day of School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena looked at Wakaba and grinned widely, probably due to the fact that she was give mercy from the 'glomp attack' and she breathed a sigh of relief under her breath.
    "Yeah...I wasn't expecting you here either Wakaba. I guess that anything CAN happen, huh? Oh! Isn't that Keiko?" she asked as she pointed her finger towards Keiko. "I'd recognize those pigtails anywhere, yup, that's her." she said as she then turned back to Wakaba.
    -----
    "Worthy to live in a perfect world, huh? That's selfish. What makes you think any 'world' is perfect? Believe me, I've had my share of perfect worlds and I'd rather not become part of another one. Last time when I played a part in a 'perfect world' I couldn't escape it and I won't let it happen again. You're plan...is selfish and I must decline this world you speak of. I'm not perfect nor am I worthy of anything." he said, not thinking about how cruel or unjust it might sound. Tsukasa continued to look at Ramirez as he said this and once he was done, he looked at his hands upon the desk...not another word slipped out.

2. Vyse The Hunter

Vyse The Hunter New Member

Vyse finally put his crystal back into his pocket and noticed many new faces were in class, he looked at Rei and saw she was just sitting alone still, he wondered why he cared so much for her, hewalked up to her again,"Why are you still sitting alone? why not meet new people?" Vyse said. He grabbed her hand and pulled her out of her chair,"lets go."

3. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"Well, Tsukasa, alright, hmm...you seem different from these people though, you seem to be searching for something, you seem like someone interesting, maybe we can be friends?" Ramirez said.

4. Osaka

Osaka New Member

"Er... like I said... I'll think about it..." Kaiba began.
    "Well whenever you have the time..." Moemi said.

Moemi tuned and looked over to Tsukasa. Finally, she bent over to say something. " Thanks for sticking up for me earlier.." She whispered. She lowered her voice to make sure Rameriz didn't hear. She noticed that Rameriz was stareing at her with a look of anger in his eye. Startled, Moemi turned back to Kaiba, Kagome, and Gamma.

5. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: you all had enough time to talk, time for the teacher to come.

"Everyone sit down." a voice began. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the woman who had spooke. She had dark brown hair and glasses on (think of in X-men Evoltuion... Mystique when she was disguised as the school principal...)
    "You guys better go sit down..." kaiba began "You don't want to get in trouble..."
    When they were gone he took out his duel monsters deck to look over. he didn't need to pay attention to the teacher he knew everything he needed to know.
    "My name is Okayasu-sensei, I am your home teacher and vice principal. I will be teaching you science and Englsih. Now... I'm not going to fast for you am I?" she began as if she was workign with a bunch of imbeciles. She then noticed kaiba looking through his duel monsters deck and smirked as she walked to him.
    "I'll be taking those." she began as she took the deck out of his hands. Kaiba looked up at her, his mouth open in shock with the expression of a little boy who had just ahd his favorite toy token away from him.
    "But-But..." he began.
    "no buts. It's time to grow up. Cards are for children." she began cruely but still with that smirked on her face. "You may get them in English class later today."
    She then returned to the front of the room. kaiba glared at her and muttered rather bad words under his breath.
    "Consider yourself lucky, to be accepted into such a place as Kiseki Gakuen, some of our students joke syaing our motto is 'it'll be a miracle if you get in.' They're not joking. Like I said Consider yourselves lucky and privleged to be here."
    "This year you shall strieve to become the very best, if I see asny less than that... well that's what this yard stick is for." she went on motioning to the stick she had (it's actually a meter stick :p but I say yard stick cause I'm stupid). "Now, you all are assigned to dorms. Check the list I will put up after class as to who your room mate is. You will also be required to move all your stuff into the rooms, cause i can imagine they're all in the dorm hallways right now. you can also sign up for our extraculiar activities later on. Oh yes, and before i forget, I ahve to hand out your schedules."
    With this she began to hand out the schedules to each student.
    "Any questions?"

6. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"Heh, thinks shes like the big person on campus huh? I'll show her," Ramirez said silently to Hoa. He then looked around and saw the other students with the same thoughts, or atleast he thought he did. He looked at Kaiba, seeing how he lost he deck, he must want to get her back too,"I'll talk to him later." Ramirez thought to himself.

7. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Hikaru sighed with relief when Okayasu-sensei came in. I'm NOT late...

The redhead fought back the urge to jump out of her seat and tell their homeroom teacher that the boy with the cards was probably paying attention despite the fact that he wasn't looking at her. It would make a bad first impression, especially with the teacher being the vice principal.

She looked a little surprised at Okayasu-sensei's remark about it being a miracle if they got in. She'd heard that before, but she didn't think the school took it that seriously...

She looked up, then around the room when Okayasu-sensei finished speaking. I wonder which one of those girls is my roommate. Wonder if she'll be trouble or not...

8. Fushigi Rockna

"I heard that dear..." Okayasu began after hearing Ramirez.
    With one swift movement she grabbed her yard stick and hit him on the head. her eyes were flashing, LITERAILY, goign from their brown color to a deep crimson red.
    "I ahve sharp hearing dear, so if you pass along another comment like that, it'll be a month's detention!" she went on, with that same sadistic smirk from when she took Kaiba's cards.
    "Now, do you all see why you do not defy me?' she began continuing back up to the front of the room.

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Inuyasha whispered to Kieko, "this isn't over yet." He walked away from the boy as the teacher came in. He saw Kagome and walked to her. She smiled at him and they both walked to their seats.

Inuyasha looked at the schedule that was placed in front of him. Feh, whats with all these stupid lessons. He heard Ramierz response and smirked. He heard a load smack as the teacher hit him.

Inuyasha heard Kagome gasp after Ramierz was hit. This is the kind of tortue Kagome has to go through at school. The idea of Kagome being hit like that made Inuyasha growl very load. He stood up and talked to the teachers back. "What right do you have to hit someone?" Inuyasha asked the teacher.

10. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Arashi looked up at Okaysu-sensei Spoke. She had only known her for two minutes and already she had a bad impretion. She wrinkled her nose as she hit one of the other students. This teacher, she knew she would't like. She sighed. Strange. She'd probably be in the same position, exect for to talking so much.

11. Fushigi Rockna

"What right do i have? Heh, the same right I have to expel you little hanyo." she began menacingly. "unlike the softies" -at this it looked like Okayasu-sensei was about to break her stick-"I am not so generous with my students. The other teachers go soft on you brats unfortunatly..."
    "Now then..." Okayasu began but then the bell for her time with the students rang.
    "Oh well. Usually you have two periods with me, but you can use this extra half an hour to get everything in your rooms." she began.
    She then put out a long list and pinned it not a bullentin board next to the door in the class room.
    "Afterwords go out to the track field for gym, your next teacher will be waiting there. Oh and it may be ebst to get in your gym clothes, he makes everyone start up quite a sweat."
    with that okayasu left.
    Kaiba noticed she still had his cards.
    "That b****..." he snarled.
    But none the less he got out of his seat to check who was his room mate.
    "Chichiri? Who's Chichiri?" he began.
    -
    "What a witch that woman was eh Utena?" Wakaba began waiting for her friend. "I mean how could she be so mean?"
    "Anywho, i wonder if we'll have to share a room... hmmmm..."
    But that smile was off her afce when she saw who she was sharing her dorm with.
    "KEIKO!?" she exclaimed.
    "Guess that answers who my room mate is..." Keiko muttered under her breath.
    -
    As Okayasu walked down the hallway she smirked.
    "So many powerful studenst and soem with such potential... unlike that group we had last year of bad eggs..."

12. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

Ramirez walked to the list and looked for his name. "Sorata, whos this Sorata guy?" Ramirez said as he walked around looking for his dorm mate. "(Sigh') I hope this guy isnt an pain." Ramirez thought to himeself.

13. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Arashi stoodup after glaring at the Teacher. She sighed and walked up to the list. It only took her a few moments to find her name, and close by was the name Utena. She knew she would see her room mate in the room and didn't bother looking for her.

Sorry Girl, can't head to the rooms yet. - FR :)

14. Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami New Member

OOC: sorry lagged

BC: Rei was surprised by the sudden jolt to her feet and at the same time she was slightly afraid. She had never been good at meeting people and did not know if this would turn out good. When the teacher began to speak she seem slightly relieved as she sat in her seat again.

15. Vyse The Hunter

Vyse The Hunter New Member

"Well Rei, now that the teach is gone, lets go find out yours and mines roommates, then find other people to hang with?" Vyse said holding her hand and once again pulling her out of her chair.

16. Vicious Demon

Vicious Demon New Member

Hao slightly snickered after seeing Ramirez get hit when the ruler he then stop drawing on his notebook to go check the list. Hao's eyes bulged as he saw the one he will be sharing a dorm with. "What my brother!!" he said to himself. His eyes went back to normal as he smirked and said " To bad for him."

17. Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami New Member

"ummm okay" she said as she followed up to the front of the room. She really sisen't care who she was with but she thought she might as well, she has to live with this person.

18. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Laura thought as she went to the list of dorm partners, "Okayasu-sensei is nothing like my old teacher Mr. Yoshi!" Laura then looked at the list and found her name and exclaimed, "Botan." She then looked for Chichiris name. After she found it she yelled to him, "Hey Chichiri, your roommate is Kaiba."

19. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Haruka trudged towards what should have been her first class. "I can't believe I nearly missed it entirely."
    She knocked politely on Okayasu-sensei's door and walked in. The class was empty.
    She bowed quickly before her teacher.

"Sorry to be late, ma'am."

20. Sakura

Sakura New Member

Reika watched the teacher leave with total disbelief, but quickly changed her expression. She had half an hour to get a look around the school before her first class. She couldn't waste it.

Reika swiftly packed her things and stood at the back of the crowd in front of the dorm list, quickly scanning for her roommate.

Tsukino Usagi?

She turned her head towards the side and looked out of the corner of her eyes.

Did she even come today? Is she ever late. Man, she is going to be a huge trouble when that teacher finds out.

Reika coughed and made her way to the door.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.