RPG Archives Anime High School - [RPG] September 1st, First Day of School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami New Member

She stared at him blankly for a moment then ask " 'The Hunter' what is that for....if you don't mind me asking" she then looked at the Ramirez. She seemed hesitant to ask him somthing but did anyway. "Who is he? You seem very angered and you not good at hiding it" she asked blankly

2. Vicious Demon

Vicious Demon New Member

" A perfect world." Hao said as he smiled "One were no normal humans can ruin it " Hao then looked at Ramirez " do you think it would be better off that way?"

3. Vyse The Hunter

Vyse The Hunter New Member

"The Hunter, i have travelled around the world, i was once an Air Pirate, i was given that title when i defeated the 4 great sky monsters that roamed our world. And that guy over there is Ramirez, my rival and enemy, the thought of him here makes my blood boil." Vyse said.

4. RedDragon26

RedDragon26 Guest

Sorata finishs a drawing of Arashi's face he was doing, then looks at it, hoping no one else see's 'Wow! that is awful!!!!!' he wads it up and throws it in the trash, as hes walkin back to his seat, he notices Beruche, Cooan, Karaberas and Petz talkin amoungst themselves.

'This is my chance!! Four cuties!!!!'

He walks up to them and asks "Hey ladies! My name is Sorata Arisugawa. What is yours?"

5. Tidus

Tidus New Member

Yoh entered the classroom and looked around. "Wow! There are so many different people, 'ey Amidamaru?," Yoh said. A samurai appered behind Yoh. "Yes, Lord Yoh!," the ghost said. He looked and sat behind Vyse. "I"ll just wait until the teacher gets here," YOh said, putting his headphones on his ears. THen he closed his eyes and relaxed

OOC: Only other Shamans', or people with a sixth sense can see Amidamaru, he is always be Yoh's side.

6. Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami New Member

She nodded and looked at her books again. As she looked she saw an old scar on her hand and looked away trying to not to looked at it then she said still looking at her bookes "So I guess that is why you have that patch" She looked at the patch momentarily and then spoke " fighting those 'sky monsters' as you called them"

7. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"Perfect world...thats exactly what i want, i knew you were the one person in the damned room i can relate to." said Ramirez. He has been through a lot and wishes only misfortune to others unlike him. He started to look around the room again to se if anyone else was worth.

8. Vyse The Hunter

"Yea, this patch can zoom in and out like...whats that word...i dunno, but whatever. Enough about me, tell me, you seem to be so sad, you have to cheer up!" Vyse said happily. Vyse then thought, his old days of sailing the skies, flying his ship, his old base, he wondered how it was doing,"A sailor without a ship, is like a bird without wings...(sigh')" he thought to himself

9. Vicious Demon

Vicious Demon New Member

Hao looked at the door a Yoh walked in and smirked as he said to himself " He is here.... well what a suprize." he then looked back down at his notebook and began to draw again.

10. Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami New Member

She stared questioningly at her desk at his words and then asked" what about me?" she began to tap her fingers on the desk.

11. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"Whats up?" Ramirez asked,"That punk kid sitting next to that damn Vyse gots a problem with you?" Ramirez then looked at Vyse,"Hmmm....maybe this school thing might be actually "fun." he thought to himself.

12. Vyse The Hunter

"I mean, you seem so sad, like hmm....like a rose who lost all her pedals or something like that. Is something wrong?" Vyse asked.

13. Vicious Demon

Vicious Demon New Member

"hmmm my brother is attending this school and ofcouse he doesn't come without his faiteful Amidamaru" Hao smirked as he drew more on his notebook.

14. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Karaberas saw Sorata approaching, she looked at him for a moment. "Hmm.. not bad" She thought. "He's mine" She whispered to the others.
    "No sister he's mine!" Petz said.
    "And since when were you ever attractive, older sister?" Karaberas asked to Petz icily as they both started throwing deadly glances at eachother.
    "Try to ignore them" Cooan and Beruche said at once.

15. Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami New Member

" No....I know no oyher way to act" She said as she continued to stare at her books " You seem very philisofical (sp) for a "air pirate' as you call yourself...if you were as the books depicted pirates you woulden't be"

16. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"Hmmm...i am sensing you dont like you bro much do you? And may i ask whats an Amidamaru? Well, if you dont, like your bro, i think he's hanging with that guy over there with the eye patch...Vyse, i hate him so much, is your bro worthy of the perfect world?" Ramirez asked.

17. Vicious Demon

Vicious Demon New Member

" Worthy but not willing. He feels emotions for normal humans." Hao said as he looked up. " Amidamaru is ... well if you can't see it , it is not worth explaining. Lets just say he is a sprit that refuses to got to hevean." he than looked at Vyse " And why do you hate him... is he fit for the perfect world?"

18. Vyse The Hunter

"Me, i am different from most pirate, see, there are 2 kinds, Blue Rogues, who are like me, and Black Pirates, evil and will rob whatever they can, we blue rogues, rob the rich to help the poor! And...you cant act only one way, we all have different emotions and feeling,s you can only be that way, i know that for a fact!" Vyse said.

19. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"Then he is not worthy of anything, nor is Vyse, he is only worthy of death. He is my rival and that will always stay, we will fight again, and this time, i will win..." Ramirez said.

20. Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami New Member

"That applies to those who have a past...were I have no past and possibly no future....you see all that is created must eventually be destroyed...that is my fate" she said still staring at the desk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.