RPG Archives Anime High School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Fushigi Rockna

'I didn't know she had a sister...' he thought.
    "No not really, Mokuba will usually just bad mouth people who've insulted me or have done soemthing to me he doesn't like. He's also very hyper at times, but can easily get upset... though he'll deny stuff as many times as he can..." he explained. "Actually, he's gotten into trouble times before, life threatining trouble, all because me, people using him to get to me, but I always save him..."

2. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????

Urd looked at him, "I'm sorry. It must really be a burden. To live like that." Urd said, leaning on her arms, "I dont know what I would do if I ever lost Belldandy. She's more dear to me than anything."

3. Fushigi Rockna

kaiba smirked a bit, but it was a weak, forced smirk.
    "i know what i'd do without Mokuba... jump off the Brooklyn Bridge." he said. It was true, if he didn't have Mokuba he would die. Mokuba seemed to be the only one that was close to him, his last family, and (once) his only friend. Without Mokuba, kaiba'd comitt suicide.

[EDIT]OOC: Thanks Sorcy for correcting my spelling! :sweat:

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????

Urd looked at him, "Not if I'd have anything to do with it." Urd said, not looking at him, "Well. Atleast we dont need to worry about that happening." She looked back at the clock, "Wow. It's pretty late. I hadn't noticed the time."

5. Fushigi Rockna

Kaiba just sighed. She'd be surpirsed at how many times it alomost did happen.
    "Yeah it is getting kinda late, god, my employees are gonna have a fit with me... I've missed work 2 days in a row now. They can't do much without their boss, and they don't get paid. Oh wel, all they ever do is sit on their lazy butts all day anyways. Screw my luck for being smarter than everyone. (ooc: get what he's syaing? Sicne he's smarter than all his employees, he views them all as stupid, worthless morons. :p)" he said, with a real, genuine, playful smirk. He then looked down at Utena, still sleeping.
    "I'm gonna have to go home soon.... Someone's probably worrying themselves silly right now over me.... but...." he began. He then walked more over to Utena's bed, looked down at her, bent down and lightly kissed her on the forehead.
    "but I'm not leaving, not till she wakes up."

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Urd looked at him, "That may not be for a while. Maybe even a few days, Kaiba." She looked at Utena, "I wanna stay here as long as possible, too. But I dont think we can."

7. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

ooc: Okay! I'm back!! **too much reading has fried my brain** :dizzy2:

bic: The lights in the hospital began to turn off. It was really late in the night. The golden spores were still falling from the sky, lightly illuminating the hospital room. Utena's fingers twitched slightly and they slowly clenched into a fist. She opened her eyes and leaned up in the bed. Utena rested her hand upon her forehead, her head was killing her. A mind splitting pain was oozing it's way over her brain. Maybe it was the after-effect...oh well. She looked up to see Urd and Kaiba. She laughed softly, smiling through the headache. "Sorry that I had you all worried. But I did it...well, I hope I did it. As far as I know, they should all be dead. Errr...I need some tylenol!" she said as her eyes fell onto the window. "I really didn't get that good of a look of it while in the forest." she said. A nurse entered the room. "Miss Tenjou, you're awake!" she exclaimed.
    "Yeah, I'm fine. I just need some medicine for my head." she replied.
    "I'll get it right away. And you're not going anywhere tonight! You're going to stay the rest of the night here! Just to be safe." the nurse responded as she left the room.
    "Yeah, yeah..." Utena murmured.

8. Fushigi Rockna

"i don't care.... I'm gonna stay until she..." Kaiba began but then he realized Utena was waking up.
    "Utena..." he began, smiling at her, glad she was okay.
    "She'll have to stay the night?" he began once more. he then sat down on a chair, his arms crossed, alogn with his legs and it seemed he was firmly on it, like you'd need to move the whole chair to get him out of the room.
    "Then I'm staying too."

OOC: whoa. drastci. X-X

9. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????

Urd looked at the two, "Well. Should go home. I'll see you tomarrow, Guys."

10. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"Good night, Urd. See you tomorrow. And...thanks." she said to Urd. "Urd has always been there for me. Like that time we first fought together, she revealed her powers for her safety as well as my own." Utena thought to herself. The nurse returned with some pills and a glass of water. "Here you go. It will help with your headache and help you sleep." she said as she left. Utena looked at the pills. There were three of them, one blue one, one red one, and one white one. She guessed that the blue one was to help her sleep so she took the red one and white one only. She hid the blue pill inside her pillow. Utena then turned to Kaiba who looked like he wasn't going anywhere too fast. "You should go home too. You don't have to stay here and plus you look like you need rest. It's been a very stressful day for all of us." she said as she still held the glass of water but with both hands. She then thought of something- "Oh yeah!" she said as she set the glass down and reached into her pocket. It was the Blue Eyes White Dragon card that he had lent to her. "Thanks. Without it, I wouldn't have been so lucky." she said as she flung it softly. It sliced through the air and landed perfectly on his lap.

11. Fushigi Rockna

Kaiba picked up the card and smiled.
    "Well I figured it would help you a bit, it's helped me alot..." he began.
    "And no I'm not leaving, I'm staying right here. I'll call my brother and tell him, but I'm not leaving."
    Suddenly he clenched his teeth and hunched over, holding his stomach. He began to sweat, and cringe, for something inside of him hurt, and the pain he was feeling was obvious. Besides the fact something in his jacket was poking at his stomach.
    "What... the... hell........" he began, hunching over more.

12. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena stared at Kaiba's pain and then watched as he hunched over. "Seto?! Are you alright?!" she exclaimed as she lept off of the bed in a hurry, her feet almost tripping beneath her as she hurried across the room. She stopped and kneeled down in order to see his face. "What's wrong? Where does it hurt?" she asked as she grabbed his hand. She then stood straight up, "The stupid nurse! I'll get her to inform the doctor!" she said and she ran out the door. She then shouted at the top of her lungs, to the nurse desk that wasn't far away, "We need a doctor! My friend is in pain!" she exclaimed and then walked back into the room. She placed her hands on his shoulders, "Everything's gonna be okay. Just hang tight." she said softly. She then fell to her knees again to look at his face again. "Do you have any idea what it could be?" Her eyes began to fill with tears but she turned her head. HA! That's the last thing she would want him to see, her crying. That would only show how weak she really was. But she couldn't help it. With her head still turned, hot tears were liberated from her blue eyes. Utena then held him close, feeling all of his quivering.

13. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

Urd put her hands behind her back for a moment. She looked at her hand, "Oh No. I forgot to give this back." SHe said, looking at the duelist ring around her finger. She turned back around and ran to the hospital.
    She opened the door to the hospital, "Now...which room was Utena's agian..." SHe said, looking down the hall. She looked at a door, "That's the one..." SHe ran to the door and opened it, "Hey Utena I forgot to...Hey, is he alright?"

OOC: Sorry forgot about the ring.

14. Fushigi Rockna

Kaiba cotninued hunching over. This pain, it was just so extreme! He barely even knew what was happening around him. And there was this strange eye like symbol glowing in and out like a flashlight, like something inside was trying to take over. His hands were now placed on his head, as if he was suffering of a terrible headache. He was getting frantic now, as his hands moved frantically through his air, and more and more sweat dripping down his face, as his eyes continued to widen more and more from the pain. Now he was starting to breathe heavily. He tried shutting his eyes hoping it would all go away.
    He then felt utena hold him and Urd return. He was still for a moment (probably in shock) but then he just pushed Utena away.
    "Get away from me, get away!!!" he pratically screamed, fear showing through his voice, as he got up and backed away from the females. "Don't come near or else I'll end up hurting yuo!"
    He then, all of a sudden, clutched his head once more and let out this agonizing scream. The sign on his forehead now shone even more. (ooc: the stance he's in now, is like when a black rose has been destroyed on a black rose duelist and they're howling in pain)
    It was soemthing deep inside his brain that hurt... and now they were at war...
    "Where the hell am I?" Kaiba's spirit asked.
    "In your mind..." another voice called. Kaiba quikcly spun around but he saw no one.
    But he felt soemthing.
    He looked down to see something like moving ropes starting to make their way up his body. he tried to escape but they were fast and soon wrapped themselves around his torso. And they were... snapping and hissing at him!?
    He then realized what they were.
    "SNAKES!? What the hell? Utena, urd, somebody, HEL-" he began, but another group of snakes wrapped around his mouth.
    Now, he was gonna be sick.
    But then he felt one of them bite him and his eyes closed.
    He soon fell to the ground, unconcsious, the snakes still wrapped around his now limp body.
    "Perfect.... with him out of the way.... everything will all go smoothly...." the voice said.
    Back out of kaiba's mind, he stopped screaming. his head was hung back for a couple of seconds but it came back to the front of him. Now that 'millennium' symbol was on there for was seemed permanently, and his eyes were no longer blue but a lifeless black.
    he seemed to be examining his body, first his hands and then looking all around, as if checking for any injuries. He then smirked.
    And then realized utena and urd.
    "Heh... I think you're gonna miss that pathetic weakling..." he said.

OOC: oh and the snakes, grr, I just can't stand snakes, palin and simple. XP plus the fact that mentally to me, snakes and dragons never get along. Why? My mom's chinese zodiac was a snake, my dad's a dragon. They used to get in bad fights. Now they're divorced. Of course I'm a snake too, which strengthens it, me and dad don't get along all THAT well. So there's a bit of mental stuff from ym devious mind! :D

15. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Burning..." Super Sailor Mars said starting to cast her attack. Although It was too late, Gem was already charging at her. Mars fell to the ground. "Somebody.. Hel-" She muttered.

OOC: Tag! Whoever wants to be the one helping is welcome.

16. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena fell down hard with a 'thud'. She stared up at Kaiba, that was very unexpected. "I'm sure he didn't mean to push me that hard..." she thought to herself. The doctor and nurse suddenly rushed in the room, "What's going on?" the doctor asked.
    Utena didn't get up but instead kept her eyes on the millenium symbol and on Kaiba's cold eyes.
    "Everything...is fine. It was just a passing headache...please leave..." she requested and the doctor only smiled and left, accompanied by the nurse and they shut the door behind them.
    Utena remained on the floor, devastation was lingering in her every thought and she felt like she couldn't move. Her body felt so heavy, weighed down with sorrow and confusion.
    "Urd...do you have any idea what's going on?" she asked as she looked at her.
    "Heh... I think you're gonna miss that pathetic weakling..." his words still grasped her mind. What was he talking about? But she then slowly got up, and she held onto the bed for support, "Seto's no weakling." she said bravely.

17. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

"Kaiba..." Urd looked at him. "I dont...wait..."
    A yami means darkness She thought. She looked at him, "Does that mean that you're..." She stopped, "Utena, come over here for a moment." SHe looked ath at Kaiba, or who ever he was now, "Are you the Yami Kaiba was telling me about?"
    She looked at him, and the sign. She woulnd't believe this was Kaiba. It was too dark. Evil.
    Kaiba...Get rid of this guy...she thought.

18. Fushigi Rockna

“You’re smarter than you look. Yes I am Kaiba’s yami, the one that was locked deep into little Seto’s heart when he was reborn. Poor little boy, tsk, tsk, was such a innocent and happy boy when this life soon began, no one knew he would become so cold and ruthless…. So much like me… though, I like the way he turned out better than the way he began.” He began, a cold smirk.
    “But now I’m FINALLY in control. That little weakling fought long and hard but now I’m out and he can’t do anything about it. Do you know what’s happened to his spirit?” he continued. “Then I guess I better show you…”
    At that moment he sent a little vision to their minds, a vision of the real kaiba on the ground, binded by snakes, and unconscious.
    “As you can see, he won’t be around for a long time…” he once again cotniued. He then pulled the millennium rod out of his jacket and pointed it towards the two threatenly. “And I suggest you don’t try and bring him back…”

19. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Gem started sending attacks at Super Sailor Mars. "Looks like it's gonna be Fire Vs. Fire, eh?" He said mockingly. "Unfortunately for you I am mu-" Mars got cut off by a new arrival.. "My Guardian Deity is a Planet with the Sea of Sand, The Solider of Embrace.." A voice said from the shadows. "...Sailor Neptune!" The voice added finishing her speech. "Sailor.. Neptune..?" Mars muttered. "Deep! Submerge!" Neptune yelled and sent her attack at Gem. With no time to run away, Gem took the attack point blank range and vaporized.

20. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena moved slowly by Urd's side, "A yami? The hell is that?" Utena murmured. The image of Kaiba binded by snakes then pierced into her mind. She covered her mouth with both of her hands and gasped. Her eyes grew wide with fear and uncertainty. How could this have happened?! A moment ago he was sitting right there, normal and now...now something's wrong! "I don't understand! Why are you doing this?!" Utena exclaimed as she glanced at the millenium rod he was pointing at her. "This is insane," she thought to herself,"Yamis...snakes...rebirth...? What's going on!! How can we release Kaiba without hurting him?"
    A sudden thought then entered her mind. "Damn! I shouldn't have given that card back to him! It could have helped him...or proved worthless..." she continued to think.
    Utena then fell to her knees, both her fists struck the tiles of the floor hard as she fell, "Damn it!!!" she cried out loud. She remained on her knees, hunched over, hiding her face from both Urd and Yami Kaiba. She didn't know what to do.