RPG Archives Anime High School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Fushigi Rockna

Yami Kaiba smirked at Utena and her emotional pain. He laughed at it and then moved closer to her.
    "How ironic, the instant you free yourself of evil is the instant I take over. It seems your poor feeble mind can't take anymore. How fun." he began.
    "Maybe i should explain some stuff to you... Why am i doing this? So I cna take back what should've been mine. And you CAN'T release him, not unless you found a way to get into our minds and free him of my pets. And as for the card, well it is sorta your fault. But it was better you gave it to him, I was waiting for you to give it back. I think he had a feeling I would get out soon and by giving you the card he at leats knew it would be a while till he got it back, and i need all three of those dragons. But it's better you did give it to me. i swould've tooken control of him anyways, and sue ym millennium rod to control you. i woudl've commanded you to give it to me and then i would've killed you, but having a bit of.... 'fun' first. it would've hurt little Seto so much." he continued.
    he then lifted up Utena's chin, so he was eye to eye with her. The cruelity in his eyes would probably make her shiver.
    "And as for snakes, well I have a certain fondness for them, like how your precious Seto has a love for dragons... how would you like to play with one?"
    As he said that (ooc: sorry to controla character here, but it's kinda minor, but needed) utena began to feel something slither up her arm. A long blue dangerous looking snake.
    "I hope you have fun dear and there's one for you too Urd..." he said coldly standing up.
    He then walked back and up to the window ledge and then disappeared.

OOC: Yargh, he just disappeared. XD blah.

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"FIRE! SOUL!" Super Sailor Mars yelled vaporizing the two snakes. "What's going on here girls?" She asked to Utena and Urd. "Me and Nept.." Mars turned around but Neptune was gone already. "Nevermind.. Anyways, Gem is history. We don't know where Mini is. What happened here with you guys?"

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????????

Urd looked at the window after killing her snake with her powers, "Kai...Kaiba..." She closed her eyes, "Er...Damn!" She said, punching the wall and leaving a hole, "We're in trouble..." She looked back out the window, then to Utena, "We'll get him back...some how..." She helped her up.

4. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

OOC: sorry I wasn't here to post yesterday. electricity went out when i was going to get on.

BIC: As the snake slithered around her arm and made it's way around her neck, she didn't move. She didn't even look afraid. The only expression in her eyes was, empty and blank. She didn't know what to do. The snake was the least of her worries. But then it kicked in, there was a freaking snake wrapping itself around her neck!! She grasped at the snake but it wouldn't come loose. That's when Kaiba had left and Sailor Mars appeared and used her magic to get rid of the snake. Utena breathed deep breaths once the snake was gone. She then got to her feet, with Urd's help, but didn't stand straight up. Instead, leaned her back against the wall. "This is too much..." she said to herself. "Why Kaiba of all people...? Why couldn't it have been me..." she continued to think.
    She then looked at Urd. "How could we possibly get him back? I mean, he said that we would have to find a way into his mind? How the hell do we do that? We're not psychics!" she said. She then realized that she suddenly forgot her manners and she looked to Sailor Mars.
    "I thank you. You saved my life. So Gem's finally gone...? That's good news. I haven't seen Mini...but...Kaiba...is under a Yami's control." she said. That's all she could say, her voice was getting shaky.

5. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

Urd looked at Utena, "I know that. But maybe...maybe we'll find a way. And if we dont..." SHe looked at Utena then the window, "We'll just have to figure out how to get to Kaiba." She looked at Sailor Mars, "Yes. Thank you for helping her. She looked back out the window. A tears fell down her cheek, "Untill then, it just wont be the same with out him.

6. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"It's my mission as a Sailor Solider to help you two" Sailor Mars said, slightly smiling. "So I'll be sticking around. Wether you like it or not..." She added. "What does that Yami-Kaiba want exactly? Do you two have any idea?"

7. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: Hi guys! No I'm not back from camping, we're just home right now tkaing showers (the camp site isonly a short drive away from where we live) so i get to use the internet! Yay! :D

IC:
    Suddenly soemthing began to materilize in Utena's hand, but the others didn't notice it. It was key like.
    The millennium key.
    Then someone started to talking to her, in her mind.
    "Utena Tenjou, I will lend you and Urd my Millennium key so you can save Kaiba. It allows you to enter someone's mind, and then you can free him of his binds. The Millennium Rod belongs to my friend Malik, but don't worry... When you are through with the Millennium Key, I will take it and the Rod back..."
    Now the whole entire Millennium key was in her hands.
    "But only you can use it, you can bring others in with it, but I am only enabling you to use it."
    And then the voice was gone.

OOC: Yeah, it's Shaadi. ^^

8. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Once the key fully materialized in her hand, she grasped it tightly. "The Millennium Key..." she said under her breath. She then smiled and exclaimed, "We can save him!"
    Utena turned to Urd and Sailor Mars, "We can save Seto! With this key...this key will allow us to enter minds!"
    Utena then ran towards the window. The golden spores have stopped falling. It was back to the dark night again. "Damn...he's gone." she said as she looked everywhere. "We've got to hurry!" she said as she grabbed Urd's wrist and attempted to drag her out the door. Her excitement was getting the best of her again.

9. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

Urd smiled, "Hold on Utena. I have a faster way of looking for him." She stepped out on the window sill and held her hand out torwards Utena.(I'm just gonna say she took Urd's hand ok.) As Utena took Urd's hand, she simply jumpe out the window, but there was no falling. There we're in the air, "I have a few more tricks up my sleeve, you know."

10. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

As they were floating in the air, Utena couldn't believe it. They were really flying! Not letting go of Urd's hand, she leaned down to touch only but air and it kind of freaked her out. "Wow...Urd...this is amazing! How are you doing this?" she exclaimed as she looked around her. The buildings were all lit up, the stars and moon were still hanging in the sky, and you could see everything! "You're able to conjure magic and fly...you're...different...aren't you?" she asked

"'A few more tricks'? I'm interested in finding out." she thought.

11. Fushigi Rockna

Yami Kaiba looked up and saw urd and Utena flying in the air. At first he smirked but then he noticed what was in Utena's hand.
    "Damnit! That key will let her free him, damn!" he yelled. "I can't let them come near, or else everyhting will be ruined!"
    He looked towards at Nuriko and smirked once more. So lifeless, so dull, so energy less... His little puppet...
    "Nuriko-chan, I think it's time to see your real powers..." he began, holding out the rod. Nuriko's eyes glowed red and then she started running. She jumped up a building, a little trail of red feathers falling from her, and then to another building, which was higher. When she was high enough she jump onto the air and sunk her feet into Urd and Utena's back forcing them both to fall to the ground. She jumped off them a little bit before they landed and floated a few inches off the ground behind them, waiting for them to get up. Red fetahers were circling all around her, and her eyes were still glowing red. her symbol above her breast was glowing, and the symbol of the millennium eye was glowing on her forehead.
    "Well, well, hello urd... Utena? Miss me?" she began. But it wasn't her... Yami Kaiba was controling her and using her to speak to them. The voice sounded like a mixture of both Nuriko's and Kaiba's because of it.

12. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"For Love and Fire..." A voice Began. "The pretty Sailor Solider in a Sailor Suit! Sailor Mars! I'll chastise you in the name of Mars!" Super Sailor Mars said, finishing her speech. "I guess I should just stick with the Sailor Soliders, doesn't seem like Urd or Utena want my help.." She thought. "But it is still my duty as a Solider to fight off evil no matter what" She added to herself. "Mars! Flame! Sniper!" Mars yelled and sent her arrow at Nuriko.

OOC: Two warnings for Yasuko or whatever your username is.. You're that close -> | |
    Thanks a bunch FR, It's good to see people around here still have common sense.

13. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????

Urd slowly got up off the ground, "Nar...Nariku...what's wrong with you..." She said, getting up and putting a hand on her side. She had landed hard on the ground and hurt it. She looked around, "It's Kaiba..." She kept her guard up. SHe looked at Utena, "Hey, you sure that thing gonna work? Cause I have a feeling we're gonna have to use it sooner than we though."

14. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena's body fell down hard upon the ground. Pain shot through every inch of her body, and she stiffled her shout. She managed to put the Millenium Key in her jacket pocket. Her knees were cut and scraped but other than that, she was fine...except for minor bruises that would appear later on. The street light's illuminated her face as she looked at Nuriko. "Nu...Nuriko?" she muttered as she slowly got up. She could hear Yami Kaiba's voice trailing with Nuriko's...
    "Nuriko! Nuriko you have to fight it!! Fight against Seto!" she called out to Nuriko but it seemed that she wasn't getting through. "Please Nuriko...if you really...if you really love Seto Kaiba then you have to fight against this evil power!!!" she called out; hoping that would do it. She then tried to look around for Kaiba, hoping that he was somewhere near so that she could use the key. "Please Nuriko..." she continued to reason.
    She then heard Urd. "Huh...? Do you see Kaiba? If you do...show me where he is...we'll have to escape Nuriko and double team Kaiba. I'll use the key and we'll both enter his mind with this Key..." she said softly but loud enough for Urd to hear.

15. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: welcome Sorcy. ^^ oh and btwm this is my prefered way of figthing, not knowing if the attack works until the next person posts. The best way, as long as people are logical about the attacks, like it's gotta hit ay SOME time. XP

IC:
    Nuriko felt the full force of the arrow on her back. It forced her to do a flip over, but she still hovered above the ground. She glared at Mars but then looked to Urd and Utena.
    "Ha, do you think she can hear you? She's my mind slave now, she feels no love, no remorse, and no mercy for the likes of you. She is unbder the Millennium Rod's control, this is it's power, to control one's body and mind!" she exclaimed, or rather Yami kaiba did as he spooke into the millennium rod like a microphone.
    "And as for you Miss Mars... You wanna fight fire fine then!" she exclaimed, suddenly ti was just nuriko's voice as she called her attack. "Blazing Suzaku!"
    A swirl of red phoenix feathers began to appear and soon there was a phoenix, Suzaku, her beast deity. But then the hpnix became made of flames. It then heades trigth towards Sailro Mars and ebfore knowing the otucome Nuriko turned away.
    "See, the power I ahve given this weakling. Whoever knew she wasn't lieing and that there really is a Universe of the Four Gods!"
    'I can't let them near me... or I'm screwed...' Yami kaiba thought.

16. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

Urd looked at Nariku, but was only seeing Yami Kaiba. She looked at Utena, "You remember when you asked me if I have any more tricks?" She grinned. She spoke with a yell, "Well here's another one!" She shouted as what looked like a white cloud swirled behind her back. From it came what looked like an angel. It was about twice Urd's size.
    "Take care of Nariku..." She told it. At that it rushed torwards Nariku and began to attack, but was careful not to kill her.
    SHe looked at Utena and grabbed her wrist. She junped in the air and began to fly once more. She looked at Utena, "If he's seeing this he must be somewhere close...but we have tl look fast."

17. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena raised her hand in the air, calling upon the Sword of Dios. She grasped the handle tightly and she looked at Urd, a soft smile forming on her lips. "Don't worry, this blade will not be used. I need it to call upon a flurry of rose petals. That way when we find him, it will blind him." she said softly but loud enough for Urd to hear. She didn't want Yami Kaiba to accidently hear her plan. She then began to scan the area, looking for any sign of Yami Kaiba. She also kept an eye open for Sailor Mars and she strongly prayed in her heart that Sailor Mars was okay. She then looked over at Nuriko. She had to keep her guard up, and she grasped at her jacket pocket...feeling the coldness of the metal item within. She then saw him...or was it him? She couldn't tell... Utena tugged at Urd's hand, "What's that?" she said as she pointed towards it.

OOC: Oosh-my-Gosh! What is it?!!?

18. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: Uh, kaiba? XD

IC:
    "ACK!" Nuriko cried as the angel (world of Elegance, OOC: yes i do know who it is. ~_^ Awesome angel it is...) attacked her. She covered her face and managed to see Utena and Urd run off.
    'Damnit! No! they're coming after me!' Yami Kaiba thought as he saw the situation through Nuriko's eyes, through the eye in his item.
    'Damnit! Nuriko! Take care of that angel thing now! call upon Suzaku!' he commanded.
    Somehow, Yami kaiba had taped into Nuriko being a seishi and managed to give her the power to bring forth Suzaku, her respectful deity. It was strange, only Mikos could clal upon the god, but Yami kaiba had given nuriko the power to.
    Nuriko had a aura surrounding her of pure red. From that aura came a large phoenix, it materilized into a real one which spent no time wasted in attacking World of Elegance.
    As for Yami kaiba, he heard soemthing. He looked over and saw Utena and urd. He snared.
    "Damnit...." he began. "My only alternative now is to seize control of one of them... hmmmmmmm.........."
    He then pointed out his rod right at urd, ready to take control of her.

OOC: i'll let you decide if it works.

19. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Deep! Submerge!" A voice said sending the water attack toward the Fire Phoenix, vaporizing it. Everybody turned to the new arrival. "My Guardian Deity is a Planet with the Sea of Sand, The Solider of Embrace.. Sailor Neptune!" The Senshi said. "Ggrr.. Always getting ahead of me.." Super Sailor Mars thought looking at Neptune.

20. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

OOC: Rockna, sorry. But I'm not very good at playing the puppet. You can think of a counter, but if you want it to be suscessful, while urd's under yami's control, you can act her out.:shy3: :sweat2: Sorry. Still getting used to the last time this happened to one of my last charaters. Happy birthday Rein!

IC: Urd looked at Kaiba. "You better get ready to use that thing. I dont fell like becoming a puppet." She said, rushing at Kaiba. She took one of his arms and rapped it around his back before he had a chance to use the rod.(the same thing she did to Utena) and got a good hold on his shoulder, "I dont think so."