RPG Archives Anime High School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"But...there is one way...I could give you the antidote..."
    "What's that?"
    "You must entertain me."
    Utena allowed a chuckle to escape her nervous lips.
    "Oh really? What sick idea is in your slime covered head?"
    "You must kill...Seto Kaiba and Urd...not to mention Serena and Raye...the new kid...Vegeta...and anyone else..."
    "You're sick...you know that! You're really sick!!! I'm not going to kill them!!"
    "But your body has been wanting the antidote since that seed planted itself in your body. That's why you've been after Seto Kaiba and Urd."
    Utena gritted her teeth and clenched the handle of her sword.
    "The antidote always begins at the source."
    "Nani?"
    "There's got to be something inside of you...your blood or your brain...the antidote is inside of you."
    "Baka! (fool) You can't win against me! I won't give you the antidote until you kill Seto Kaiba and Urd!"
    "I won't."
    "Then you are damned."
    Utena smirked. "I'll kill you all." Utena then leaped on top of the Queen's head. She reached in her jacket pocket and pulled out the Blue Eyes White Dragon card. She held it high in the air, "I might not be able to summon the Dragon itself-" and a bright Bluish-white light emitted from the card. The aliens all screamed in pain, including the queen, "-but with Kaiba's help, I can realize this simple card's true potential! I won't kill Urd and Seto for you sick enjoyment- I would rather die first!! Blue Eyes White Dragon-King of Dragons- Duel Monsters Conqueror! Release the Ultimate Light!!" Utena exclaimed.
    The card levitated in mid-air and Utena released the card from her hand, once again taking her fighting stance. She charged at one "mountain" of the invaders and began attacking. With the light of the card reflecting off of her blade, she was more powerful. In no time, they were almost all gone. She was breathing heavily and then finished them all off. The queen was still shielding her eyes, this special light was somehow hurting this species.
    "Tell me the antidote."
    "Never!!"
    "Give me the antidote!!"
    The queen hissed.
    In the middle of the forest, emitted a light that could be seen from miles and miles away. And the cries of the Queen could also be heard.

2. Fushigi Rockna

Kaiba just stuck his tongue out when she made the comment abotu him being 'sweet'. Yeah it was sarcasim but meh. he then went serious again.
    "I know what you mean...I haven't been able to stop thinking about her either..." he began.
    And then he felt it.
    "What the-" he began. He reached into his pocket to pull out his two remaining blue eyes. They were glowing.
    "That's odd..." he continued. He then attempted to get up, almost falling at first. but he stood up stood up and got his shirt and put it back on, followe dby his jacket.
    "Come on... I think it's all over..." he said walking over to door, somewhat in a limp.

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Raye sensed something, She couldn't tell if it was good or evil. Without really wanting to, she turned around and faced Kurama. "Did you feel it?" She asked him. "Then again, I don't have time for this.." Raye thought as she grabbed Serena and they both walked out of the classroom. "H-Hey! Where are you two going!" The teacher yelled as Raye slammed the door in his/her face (OOC: The teacher is what anyway? Guy or girl?).
    "It's finally going to be time to test this new henshin wand" Raye thought bitterly. "At least I'll be able to help..."

4. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

The Queen continued to hiss as the Blue Eyes White Dragon card continued to flash brighter.
    Utena didn't know for sure if the antidote was actually inside of the Queen, but she had to try. Without thought or regret, she dashed past the Queen and slashed. She stood after the rush, as steady and silent as a mouse. The Queen had also stopped hissing and just stood there, as quiet as could be. Utena then relaxed as she stood up straight and she turned to look at the Queen. The Queen's body split in half, both halfs hitting the ground with a loud 'thud'. The Blue Eyes White Dragon card then lost it's glow and slowly made it's way into Utena's hand once again. She placed it in her pocket.
    Then, thousands of golden spores were being released into the night sky. It was beautiful...it looked like the stars were crying golden tears. The spores were everywhere, even in the city. Everyone in the city stopped and touched them, opening their windows and reaching out to them. Of course the spores were harmless and they merely looked like golden tears, and fell as slowly as snow and even felt like snow. Small particles of light, absolutely beautiful. Utena reached her hand out to them and she smiled softly. Once one had fallen into her hand, she slowly guided it to her neck, where the seed had entered her body. Her body began to glow golden, and she knew she had been purified. "It's the antidote." she said softly. But her body began to grow weak. It was a shame, to have to miss such a beautiful sight. She wanted to see the expression on Urd and Kaiba's face when they seen it. All of the alien's bodies disappeared in a flash of light when the spores touched it. Soon, she was all alone as she slowly fell to her knees. "Everything will be...okay...when I wake up..." she said. She felt like she was going to sleep and she yawned as she laid down. Everything was going black as she closed her eyes. It was going to be a while before she woke up. She got a last glance at the golden spores falling and she smiled. "I...did...it..." she managed to say and she fell asleep. Sleeping is a healing process, and it was going to be a while for her to be completely cured. The golden spore had to do battle with the seed itself to give Utena back her strength. The spores will continue to fall until the sunlight breaks the night sky.

ooc: i'm going on vacation for a week so i won't be back for a while. until then, Utena will be asleep or in a coma. :( the'res gonna be a lot of reading to do!!! well, see you all in a week!

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Serena saw the golden spores falling and ran towards them sort of accidently leaving Raye's side for a moment. She then knew Utena had something to do with it and she shouted, "Utena's done something! I'm going to go find her."
    Then Serena ran down the streeets until she came to Utena's sleeping form. She picked her up and then ran to a nearby hospital. For help.

6. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Serena.. I just.. I feel like I need to.. Transform.." Raye said. "Mars Planet Power! Make Up!" She yelled and transformed into Super Sailor Mars.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    "Greetings, Sailor Mars...." A cold voice whispered, it was Gem.

7. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????

Urd followed Kaiba, and stopped at the golden spores. She lifted her hand up half way and stopped. SHe looked at Kaiba, "Do you think..."

8. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

ooc: I'm REALLY sorry for not posting, but my bro is on leave from the Army and I've been spending all my time with him.

bic: Kurama jumped up out of his seat and walked to the door.

Teacher: Kurama! Where do you think you're going?!

Kurama: I'm sorry, but I must leave. Please excuse me.

With this Kurama dashed out of the room after Raye and stepped outside and marveled at the golden spores. He then saw Sailor Mars and Gem. He quickly got out his Rose Whip and stood by Mars ready to fight.

Kurama: Well Mars, looks like you got into some trouble...

With this Kurama gave Mars a gentle grin.

9. Fushigi Rockna

Kaiba just smiled.
    "I think it's all over..." he exclaimed as he started running towards them. Wher this sudden burst of energy had come from he didn't know but he didn't care.
    "utena!" he called as he got closer. "Utena!"
    "She's not here..." he muttered looking all over for here. He then saw Serena, carrying off a pink haired female that could only be Utena. He was about to follow her but soemthing in the grass caught his eye. He looked over and picked up soem kind of gold rod...
    And hen at that moment it was almost as if he had no control over his body, for his eyes were blank and he put the rod somewhere. He then snapped out of it and ran after Serena.
    He then saw her bring Utena to the hospital and ran inside.
    "Hello, a girl just came in with a friend of mine and it's very important I see her!" Kaiba told the nurse at the counter.
    But he soon found himself outside the hopsital.
    "Those bastards..." he muttered rubbing his head as he stood up.

10. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Mars looked at Kurama. "Irritating me like this.. He must be evil or something" She thought. "It's worth a try.. Aku Ryo Tai San!" She yelled and threw a scroll on Kurama's forehead. Nothing happened. "Darn.. Oh well" She muttered angrily.

11. Athena

Serena had seen Kaiba and said, "It's okay. He's a friend. I'll go get him... she may wake up sooner if Kaiba is around." Then Serena came out and said, "Kaiba, it's okay you can come back in here. I volunteer here so they trust my decisions... weird huh? Well i'm going to go find Raye."

12. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Urd stopped after running after Kaiba. She could have gone an easier way, but desided it wasn't worth the time. She put her hands on her knees. "You can run pretty fast when you're ticked off." SHe said, standing up, "Hey. Is she ok?"

13. Athena

Serena saw Mars up ahead with Kuruma so she hid and transformed into Sailor Moon real quick and arrived at the same time Mini did. She smiled and said, "What i miss mars?"

14. EarthSoldier

EarthSoldier Guest

Darien sensed Serena was in trouble and ran out of the school and b the time he had reached the area he had become the Moonlight Knight. He looked at them all and said, "I've come to help."

15. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

Kurama looked at Mars confused.

Kurama: I see you don't take assistance very well. I don't know what you have against me, but for now why don't we focus on Gem and Mini?

Kurama then looked to Gem and Mini.

Kurama: I would suggest that you both leave. You will find nothing but pain here.

16. Athena

OOC: Ack i forgot to post as Mini! i'm really sorry bout that plz just consider this post part of my other post.

ic: Mini smiled and said, "How about we freeze them then u can use ur fire to melt and burn them?"

17. Fushigi Rockna

"I hope she is..." Kaiba told Urd. Serena then told him he could come in.
    "Only if Urd can come too." he said, of course she was aloud.
    He then entered Utena's room and sighed when he saw her, seemingly alright.
    "That's a relief."

18. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

Urd smiled, "It's just amazing how she can worry somebody, and then be perfictly in a situation." Urd leaned agianst the wall, "So, does this mean those things are all dead?" Sheasked. She didn't think so. SHe still felt something very odd around the area. There was only one other thing she could think that it would be. But...then agian...she could be wrong...she hoped. She looked at Kaiba, "Funny. For some reson this reminds be of a little girl I know."

OOC: Ok. I'm getting really bored with trying to find a good spot to bring Belldandy in, so I'm just gonna mention her. For now, anyway.

19. Fushigi Rockna

"Oh really? And what exactly was that girl's anme?" he asked, not really caring, just curious.

OOC: Ugh, short posts, UGH!!!!!!!

20. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????

Urd smiled, but not at anything imparticular, "She's my sister. Her name is Belldandy. She always get's herself into stupid stuff, but always comes out ok." She looked at Kaiba, "Is Mokuba like that?"