RPG Archives Anime High School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

OOC: Yay! Thanks! I'm finally 17!! On my 18th, I'm going to get the ultimate present-------angel wings tatooed on my shoulderblades!!

BIC: Utena turned around after she heard, "Deep Submerge." She noticed another sailor suited soldier. "How...many of them are there?" she asked herself but then saw Urd rush at Kaiba. Since her attention was elsewhere, she didn't hear what Urd had told her. "Oh damn!!" Utena exclaimed. "Urd!! The hell are you doing?!" She was so surprised that she didnt notice she was floating in the air all by herself. She then saw her put Yami Kaiba in a lock. She uppercutted the air,"All right Urd!" Utena looked back at Sailor Mars and Sailor Neptune, "Please...don't hurt Nuriko! She's under Yami Kaiba's control! And please be careful!!" she called out to them and she then drew out the Millenium Key. She raised it slowly into the air, her hair rising and blowing with the energy currents coming from the Key. The Key was glowing brightly and the Key levitated by itself. "I don't...know how to use it...but maybe if I concentrate..."
    And concentrate she did. She put all of her thoughts into the Key and then, her body started to glow golden. Utena then exploded into tiny, shining particles. **hope it's okay if i say this...sorry!!** Urd's body then became like Utena's and together they entered the Yami Kaiba's mind. (she concentrated on taking Urd with her as well, Utena can't do it alone) They materialized into what seemed like darkness...just an empty space full of darkness.

2. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: Shaadi tends to put it up to the perosn's head (like opening a lock to there minds,) and then time tneds to like freeze. It's actualkly really kewl. He did it to Yuugi and stuff. :D But that's okay way to do it.,
    And Prene it's ok, I'd rather her not be a puppet, too hard to do puppets. >.<
    Oh and happy b-day!

IC:
    Yami Kaiba struggled to get free of urd but it was too late... they had now entered his mind.

OOC: Sorry, my dad's persurring me to get off... so for the first bit, you'll probably see some of Kaiba;s memories, ebfore you see him, then you can figure out how screwed up his life was. :p PM me for any ideas or somehting.

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????

Urd looked around, "Is this...is this Kaiba's mind?" She asked, looking around, "I dont...I dont see him any where..." She looked around, and then all around her, images started to form all around them, "What is this?"

4. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: okay, sorry for the short post yesterday, I had only 10 minutes *mumbles something*

IC:
    Soon one image appeared... one of Kaiba's memories...
    "Mommy, Daddy..." a little boy with brown hair and innocent wide blue eyes exclaimed as he caught up to a couple. "Wait for me!"
    The little boy, a little Kaiba... or Seto as he was called back then... (occ: using dub names, remember) ran up to a woman with black hair, but blue eyes like his. This was a man too... he was pratically a splinting image of Kaiba, but his eyes were purple. The woman (his mother) appeared to be pregnant...
    "Alright, alright we're waiting..." his father said as the little boy caugt up and went in between them grabbing one of each hands. They then continued walking. They were soon stopped when a woman came up to them, appartently someone they knew. His mother and the other woman were soon engaged in converstation.
    "So, you have any name for the new baby yet?" the other woman asked.
    "Well... we were thinking about it.. I think if it's a boy we'll call him Mokuba... don't know about a girl name... maybe something like Anko or Anzu..." she began, but she was interuppted from a 'YUCK!!!' from little Seto.
    "God no, not a name like that, besides it's gonna be a boy, I know it!" he exclaimed.
    "Well I'm sure the little boy or girl will be as smart as little Seto here." the woman said.

The images then shifted a bit, to many years later, when little Mokuba and Seto had been sent to an orphanage.
    "Big brother... I'm a bit scared..." Mokuba confessed.
    "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you or seperate us, and that's a promise!" Kaiba told him.
    "Thanks, big brother...."

OOC: Kay, now they can respond to the memories anyway they wish......

5. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

OOC: sorry i wasn't here to post yesterday! i was playing video game all day. it's not everyday when i play video game 'til 2 in the morning. i had to take sleeping pills to go to sleep!! goodness-gracious! **thankies!!**

BIC: "So...Seto and Mokuba were put in an orphanage...?" she told herself in her mind. She looked over at Urd. It was so sad. No child should ever be placed in an orphanage. She could see the expressions in both of the memories...both of Kaiba's eyes. In the first one, he was so happy. Only happiness reflected in his eyes. Yeah, she was happy like that that when she was little too. Until her mother and father died as well. Then she went to live with her aunt who never told her that her mother and father wre never coming back. She was left to find that out on her own. But this is different. Kaiba and little Mokuba had no aunt to take them in. They risked seperation and she could see in little Seto's eyes that was never going to happen. And it didn't happen. With brave eyes, Utena continued to look on.

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???

"Poor Kaiba..." Urd said out laud. She looked at Utena, "I head him say something about his adoptive father. He must have been a terrible man to make a boy like that so...diffent." She knew what seporation was like. But not like that. She almost couldn't bare to watch it.

7. Fushigi Rockna

The images shifted once more, to possibly a year or so later. Kaiba and his brother were playing when a man that appeared to be rich came up to them.
    "Hmmm? Is this the projidy boy, I've heard so much about?" the man asked. Kaiba and Mokuba looked at each other, their eyes both holding the same expressions, they were finally gonna get adopted!
    "Yes, Mr. Gozoboro sir, this is little Seto, he's the smartest kid in the orphanage!" one of the staff members told him.
    "And who's the black haired boy?"
    "That's his little brother Mokuba."
    "Well then, before I make any descions... let's see how smart you really are Seto...what's x if 2 times x minus 5 equals 5?" he asked the blue eyed boy.
    "Algebra! Sir, he's only 10 years old, he couldn't possibly do al-"
    "X is 5." Seto interuppted. The woman was dumbstruck, but Gozoboro seemed pleased.
    "I';ve made my descion. This is the boy I wnat to take over my company when I die." he annouced. Mokuba and Seto did a little yes to each oither and the woman began writing on some papers she had.
    "Okay, Seto and Mokuba-" she began byut Gozoboro interupted her.
    "Wait, I only wnat to adopt Seto." he told her.
    "WHAT!?" the two brothers exclaimed.
    "No way! Then I ain't goin', not unless you take my brother as well!" Seto yelled at Gozoboro, his innocent, inteligant blue eyes flaring with anger.
    "Seto, do you know who I am?" Gozoboro began as he knelt down to the boy. "I;m the CEO of one of the most successful companies in the world, if I were to die, you would take over. You'd be rich and you'd have everything you'd want..."
    "I don't care! I ain't leaving my brother behind! I promised him!" Seto yelled back.
    "Big brother..." Mokuba's little voice began, as he tugged at his brother's sleeve. "It's okay... go... you can't pass an offer like this. You've been here too long, you could be here for god knows how long. You're gifted, and you need to be seen in this world! Everyone could see how gifted you are if you go! Leave me behind... I'm only holding ya down..."
    "Mokuba..." Seto began, but he shook his head, "Nuh uh! I'm not leavin' you... however..."
    A mischievious grin came to Seto's face. He turned back aroudn to Gozoboro.
    "Tell ya what... how about a game of chess?" Seto proposed.
    "A game of chess?" Gozoboro repeated.
    "Yeah, if you win you can adopt me, but if I win, you must adopt BOTH me and my brother and make us BOTH your heirs."
    Gozoboro smirked.
    "Fine then, a game of chess it is."
    A little later, the two were into a chess agme and it looked like Seto was winning. He then made his final move.
    "Checkmate..." he said.
    "But.. that's impossible! A little kid like you win!?" Gozoboro exclaimed as Mokuba ran up and hugged his older brother.
    "You knew I was gifted... why are you so surprised?" Seto was asked as he hugged his brother back, happy over his triumphant win.

The images changed once more...
    "Seto... I'm not so sure we should've letted Gozoboro adopt us..." Mokuba began to his brother nervously. It was about 2 years since they were adopted, seto was now 12, and Mokuba was 7. The two were in Seto's room, and they ahd snuck some ice cream form the ktichens up with them.
    "Why?" Seto, or rather kaiba asked. Mokuba looked into his brother's eyes, they weren't entirly the same, they looked more mature, but a bit colder.
    And they sure were fastly becoming his best feature.
    "Well... I dunno... I don't like him... I don't like the way he trains you...and I don't like how he acts around me as if I'm a noiscene..." Mokuba began.
    "Meh... You're probably imagining thigns Mokuba..." Kaiba told him, taking a spoonful of the ice cream.
    "Maybe I am..." Mokuba mumbled sadly as he ate another spoonul as well.
    "Hey, I got something for ya..." Kaiba began as he dug through his pockets.
    "Oh really?! What!?" Mokuba said, excitedly. Kaiba passed him something that was rectangle-ish, brown and on a string. Mokuba looked at it. it looked liek a card. He then noticed some vinges and relaized it was a locket. He opened it to find his brother's picture in it. Mokuba looked back at Kaiba, who was holding an open one identical to his, but isntead of Kaiba's poicture in it, Mokuba's was in it. Kaiba was smiling at his brother. Mokuba thewn hugged him.
    "Thanks Big brother! I'll wear it all the tie!" Mokuba told him as he put it on. Kaiba put his on as well.
    "It looks a bit liek those cards you've been playign alot with Seto..." Mokuba began.
    "Ya mean a duel monsters card?" Kaiba asked. "Well, I'll admitt, they're suppsosed too..."
    "That's okay, duel monsters are cool!" Mokuba exclaimed.
    "And check this one out." kaiba began taking out a crad. "It's now my favorite."
    Mokuab's eyes widedn when he saw the white holographic beast on the card with blue eyes that reminded him of his brother's. It was a large dragon. The gold print on the top held it's name: Blue Eyes White Dragon.
    "Wow..."
    "Yeah, the woman at the store said it was one of the only four in the world." Kaiba began. "It's so cool... ya know I thjink I'll look all over for those other 3 Blue Eyes.... yikes, you gotta get going to bed.. Come on, I'll walk you back to your room so Gozoboro doens't kill ya for staying up late."
    "Thanks big brother..." Mokuba told him as he yawned.
    While walkign down the hall they continued to talk, quietly.
    "Ya know what Seto?"
    "What?"
    "That card, it reminds me of you."
    "Oh really, how so?"
    "I dunno it just does."
    When nthey made it to the room, Seto quietly closed his brother's door after saying a little goodnight. He then began to head back to his room. Mokuba had climbed back out of bed and opened a little crack in the door to watch his brother off.
    But Kaiba was soon stopped by Gozoboro who didn't look pleased.
    "Do you know what time it is?"
    "Uh... 10: 56..."
    "Yes, it's almost 11 o clock and you should be in bed. You need sleep or else you won't be trained enough. What have I said about staying up late?"
    "I'm sorry..." Kaiba mumbled. But sokn he felt pain in his head. Gozoboro had just hit him, hit him so hard that it migth've given him a concussion. But Seto didn't fall, or cry out, he stood there.
    "now get back to bed!"
    "Yes sir...."
    Mokuba closed the crack. Gozobori had thougth Kaiba had just been up roaming the halls... he didn't know he had wlaked Mokuba back to his room. But Mokuba was onyl 7 and staying up this late would get him in even more trouble. Kaiba was just making sure his brother wouldn't face the same punishments he did.
    "Oh seto... I'm not imagining anything..."

Thye images shifted to another 2 years later.
    Now Kaiba's eyes were cold enough to freeze water. He looked emotionaless...
    He also looked like he wa splanning somehting.
    He was waiting in a room for his adoptive to come in.
    Today wopuld be the day...
    Soon the doors opena nd Gozsoboro mentered.
    "yes, Seto...."
    "Why'd you begin yelling like that to my brother yesterday?" Kaiba asked abrutly. Gozoboro looked at him, surprisded.
    "Whata re you tlaking about? I did-"
    "Called him worthless and not wanted... I even heard you hit him..."
    "I did no such thing-"
    "Don't lie. I believe what my brother told me..."
    "Well then, have you ever thought your brother was lieing, jealous because you haven't been paying him enough attention-"
    Kaiba stood up so suddenly Gozoboro stopped talking.
    "My brother doens't lie, and my eyes don't lie..."
    "You weren't there..."
    "No but you've done the same things to me in the past and it's tooken my 4 friggin' long years to realize my brother wasn't imagining anything."
    kaiba looked over to the window and wlaked over to it.
    "Nice view..." he began. He then turned back to Gozoboro. There was a cold smirk on his lips.
    "I thinjk it's time you stepped down old man... pass the company down to me..."
    "Ha! To you, NOW? Silly boy, you're not old enough or experienced yet. Besides you know as well as I do, you won't take over till I ... die....."
    Gozoboro stopped coming to a sudden realization.
    "That's right, when you die, those were your exact words the day you adopted me, when you die... and in case you haven't realized, I'm no longer a boy... I'm your cold cruel creation."
    Gozoboro stepped back. Kaiba wen tback to the window and opened it.
    "getting too hot in here..."
    It was winter.
    "You wouldn't!" Gozoboro exclaimed. Kaiba turned back, his smirk gone, and his eyes flaring.
    "Why not!? I have all right! After what you've done to me and my brother!" Kaiba yelled.
    "Now, Seto, that was all training..."
    "Right... abuse... that's such good training... really turns you into a heartless being doens't it?" Kaiba began backing the man against the window. "I'll push you out this window, you know I'll do it, and you know I'm not afraid to."
    Gozoboro looked waringly out the window. He was nervous. her then felt it. he clutched his heart and fell to his knees. He was suffering of a herat attack. Kaiba just stared down as he fell from his knees and began to reach for him.
    "Help... me...." Gozoboro began as he cringed. Kaiba scoffed.
    "Help you?" he began. "Never."
    Gozoboro's hand then fell to the ground as Kaiba turned and walked out the door.
    "That was easier than expected... I didn't even need to get my hands dirty..." kaiba began to himself.

OOC: My post wouda been longer but there's a word restriction. :mad: So you'll see the last memory tommorow. ^^

8. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????

OOC: Before I begin, that was the CREEPIEST thing I have EVER SEEN!...er...READ!. Lol. Cool though.

IC: Urd looked at the image in disbelief. Even Kaiba wasn't that bad. She looked around totally speechless.

9. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

OOC: that was an excellent post FR! I had no idea about all of that! i really enjoyed reading it, but like prene...it freaked me out too! lol

BIC: Utena couldn't believe it either. She would never suspect something like this out of Kaiba. Somehow...he always seemed gentle even on that day she very first talked to him. Even though the first time she ever talked to him wasn't a very jolly one, even though he didn't care if Vegeta died or not over his machine...he still seemed gentle. Utena couldn't ever imagine this. She turned away from the image and stared into the nothingness below her. "How can this be...? Is he really...is he really like that...?" she thought to herself. She looked at the disbelief in Urd's eyes. Every part of Utena's body felt heavy and she didn't want to move. "What else...? What else do we need to see...?" Utena said softly, miserably...

10. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: ah shucks guys, quit making me blush. ^^
    UGH!!! EVIL! I AHD THIS POST ALL WRITTEN OUT, BUT THEN IT ALL GOT ERASED!!! NO!!! THIS TOOK ME AN HOUR!!! ALL BECAUSE THE ATTACHMENT WAS TOO BIG!!!

IC:
    The images changed once more, to a duel... Kaiba seemed to be winning... with all of his blue Eyes white dragons on the field.
    "make your last move Yugi... so i can end this game..." kaiba began.
    "Actually Kaiba, i will be the one to end this... with this crad. The unstoppable Exodia!" Yugi declared.
    "W-What!?" Kaiba exlciamed in shock and disbelief.
    The hologram of the monsters then appeared.
    "No it cna't be, that's impossible! he had all 5 pieces of Exodia in his hand!"
    "Exodia, OBLVERATE!!" Yugi commanded. The monster then attacked all three of Kaiba's drgaons, Kaiba shielded himself form the ligth and let out a scream (a manly scream, not a girly. *shivers*)
    "Yeah! ya ta go Yugi!" Yugi's friend Joey yelled.
    "No how could my big brother lose?" Mokuab began.
    "Kaiba!" Yugi claled. kaiba looked at him, and Yugi began this long speech about the herat of the cards and how Kaiba's mind is surrounded by evil.
    'Evil? What the hell is he tlaking about!?' he thought.
    Then yugi streached out his hand and pointed it at Kaiba. Kaiba rasied an eyebrow at first but then he felt it. This painful feeling of purity. He wanted to yell out in pain but he couldn't. He heard somebody else yell out through and then leave, it was the vil isndie of him. The horrible but yet tranquil feeling didn't alst long though and Kaiba fell to his knees. He ehard his brother yell out but it was no good.
    "How could I lose...." he asked himself before going unconscious.

Now the memories shifted ocne more, but to soemthing that woudl probably surprise Urd mand Utena.
    Kaiba leaned back once more and sighed.
    "Baka."
    "You get used to her."
    Kaiba turned to see the white haired female that was now in his class, in his new school. Wasn't her name Urd?
    "You that duelist kid right. Yu-gi Moto's friend?" She said hold up a card she had baught a long time ago.
    "I am NOT Yugi Moto's friend." Kaiba began. Why was she talikign to him?! "I'm the Duel Monsters Champion of the world and he's only beaten me ONCE. I've learned that Yugi and his friends are just a bunch of MORONS."
    Kaiba heard her laugh a bit. "I see." She said, throwing the card to him. When Kiaba looked at it he found out it was a red eyes, "Keep it." She said, finally pulling out her note book, and then starting to draw it.
    Kaiba rolled his eyes. Even better, why was he tlaking back and why did he want to tlak back.
    "Heh, The Red Eyes is pathetic card compared to the Blue Eyes White Dragon." he said smirking. He threw the card back at her. "I don't need it, my deck is strong enough as it is."
    Urd sighed, "I dont give it to you incase you needed it." She said, leaning back in her seet, egnoring the teachers squakings, "I gave it to you to be nice. You know, smile, laugh. That kind of thing."
    "I'm sorry Urd, I didn't mean to be mean, let me buy you lunch and you can eat with us to! The more the merrier!" the moronic blonde ahired girl said, smiling at Urd, "So what do you say?"
    Kaiba scoffed. 'What a moron, doens't she realize, she's tlaking to ME.'
    "Miss Tenjou, what on earth are you doing out of your seat!?" the teacher exclaimed.
    Kaiba looked and saw another girl, this one had pink hair.
    "I'm sorry to disrupt your precious class but I would rather sooth a classmate than listen to your stupid class! Go ahead and write me up, see if I care!" she said loudly and the whole class grew quiet. She then turned to Serena, "I hope you get to feeling better, Serena." she said kindly as she took her seat. The teacher then wrote a referral and sent Utena to the office.
    Kaiba raised an eyebrow. She sure was different. Wasn't afraid to stand up to the teacher... nice...
    But Kiaba returned to the converstation at hand.
    "Being nice doens't matter in this world, I found that out the hard way. Being nice isn't gonna get you what you wnat, laughing isn't gonna protect your loved ones, smiling isn't gonna make anything easier and happiness sure isn't gonna work as a shield forever. Like I said, I learnt THAT the hard way." he said coldly, the memories of his adoptive father abusing him coming to his mind, and the death of his parents.
    He looked over to Serena who was crying and before the teacher sent her to the office he said snidely "She was talking to me you moron, get your ears checked, all your wailing has damaged them... and mine too now."
    Urd grimanced, "It may not make things go away, but it make the burdens a whole lot easier, duel boy." Urd said, ripping the card in half, "Straingth isn't the only virtue. I think you're the only one here who dosn't get that." She glared at him, "Straingth may get you out of a mess at times, but relying only one your self will get you into an even bigger one in the end, Seto Kaiba."
    "You have no idea what you're talking about, I've gone through hell and back. I've been hurt beyond belief and I've had my soul and heart ripped out. The only person I trust now is my little brother, and I have to put my focus on him, protecting the only friend and family I have in this world and providing a home for us. Trust me, if you went through what *I* went through, you wouldn't be saying the things you are saying right now." he replied.
    "Oh and it might not be rise to rip that card up." he said sarcastically as he turned away.
    Fool. Waste of my time....
    "Why," She said, snarring back at him, "Cards are for children." She said, standing up, "If you care so much about your little brother, try to be nice to other people, and make new friends. You wont be the only one making an improvement. Judging by your charming personality, you find it hard to let any one get close to him." She walked up to his desk, "I dare you to try. See how much your day changes."
    That was enough....
    Kaiba stood up from his desk, a bit of a flare glaring in his cold blue eyes.
    He raised his hand then slapped Urd hard in the face.
    "You have no idea what you're talking about! Maybe you should living a day in my shoes and your judgement wouldn't be so clouded! Maybe you should meet Mokuba before you assume he has no friends. He has friends and I let him have friends! So maybe you should not judge him by me and my actions and my feelings towards you, you foolish girl!"
    "Seto kaiba!" the teacher yelled. "Do you want to go to the office too I suppose!?"
    "It'd be better than here with puppy dogs." he said coldly, leaving the classroom. While he was walking he could hear the teacher telling the Urd to go the principal as well. He smirked.
    At least she's going down too, little b----. He thought.
    Soon she cuaght up with him. He wondered what she was doing... coming for another yelling....
    "I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by it." She sighed agian, "I didn't mean it that way. What I meant to say was, maybe if you made some friends to, it'd make the people around you be happy for you to." She said turning around, and tehn smiled, "You know. Thats not the first time thats happen. In my case I mean." She said walking away, trying not to cause any more problems.
    Kiaba was surprised. She apoligized...? That was different. But he just shurgged and took his seat.

Then they herad some a voice...
    You taught me alot that day urd... you taught me alot....
    The memories all disappeared and a little while away, they could see, Kaiba's spirit, binded by snakes...

11. chibivampysk8r

chibivampysk8r New Member

ooc:sorry i missed so much! what have i missed?

ic: The new kid woke up on the school roof. How long has she been asleep? She look at her arms and saw she had a sunburn. "Damn!" She rubbed her eyes and look to the ground.

12. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

OOC: Well, Kaiba, Utena, and Urd are all friends, gem got killed, Kaiba was taken over my his evil split personality(yami), and now Urd and Utena entered his mind to save him.

IC: Urds eyes widened, "Kaiba!' She ran over to him. She managed to at least get the snake over his mouth off, "Are you alright?"

13. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

OOC: yeah, Chibi,you missed a lot! But it's okay...for a while it's just been us.

BIC: Utena didn't rush over to Kaiba or follow Urd. Instead she remained where she was. Her heart wasn't beating fast like it usually was, instead it was beating quite calmly...she didnt' know how to feel about this. She watched Urd pull the snake away from his mouth in hopes that he would talk. Utena Tenjou then looked away, eyes full of pain. These memories, even though not hers, have hurt her. But what hurt her the most was looking into those cold eyes. Those eyes would never go away even if she looked at his new, soft ones. "...Nuriko..." she muttered under her breath softly. "...You and Urd...are going to have to take care of him...I...I can't..." she thought softly to herself and then exploded at Urd, "I can't stay here!!!!"
    This place...snakes, Yami, unfolded pasts...super powers, Sailor Soliders...flying...aliens...
    The thought of all of this made her shiver. She couldn't approach either one of them. "Oh my god...I'm going crazy...I'm freaking out!!" Her hands were shaking and she rushed over to Urd and Kaiba, her voice was shaky and nervous, loud,...and she was tugging on the snakes with all of her might,clawing at them, pulling, beating frantically! "I can't stay here! We've got to get out NOW!! URD WE'VE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!" she was starting to scream at the top of her lungs, "GET ME OUT OF HERE GOD DAMN IT!!!!! GET ME OUT!!!!!"

14. Fushigi Rockna

The snakes began to snap and hiss at Urd, but regardless she still removed the one over his mouth. kaiab slowly began to open his eyes, either the poison was dieing down... or having his two friends here made the difference. He still felt weak, and his vision was a bit blurry, but he could make out Urd.
    "urd...?" he muttered slowly. His voice even sounded weak.
    Then he heard Utena. Regardless of all his other senses feeling a bit numb he could hear perfectly well. In fact, better than usual.
    Maybe it was part of his torture, being able to hear them but not be able to see them clearly....
    "Utena..." he began once more. She then ran over to him and started to pull at the snakes, he was assuming she was trying to set him free, but by her words, he wasn't so sure if that was a good idea... she migth just kill him...
    He then hear her scream and it seemed all his senses came back, the poison leaving his body.
    "Utena!" he exclaimed, his eyes widening, he could see her perfectly now, perfectly. He clenched his teeth, he wanted to help her right now. he looked down at any remaining snakes.
    'This is my mind... i control whatever goes on in it, not some ancient spirit!' he thought, his eyes filling with fire. For some odd reason all the snakes reduced to ash. He quickly sat up and put his hands on Utena's shoulders, the ash falling off his body.
    "utena! utena! Don't worry! i promise, I'll get you out of here..." he told her, shakign her lightly. He looked over at Urd.
    "Get her out of my mind, now, I didn't wnat any of you to see what you saw... just get out of here, before the thigns she saw cause her any more pain." he exclaimed, as he was also tyring to soothe Utena at the same time, calm her down. "Don't worry about me, I need to defeat my Yami on my own."
    Nuriko watched the arrow approach her. With no one controling her every move she was confused. Suzaku disappeared after using it's wings to block the arrow, stoping it form hitting it's seishi. Nuriko looked at Sailor mars.
    'What do I do now? Master wnats me to destroy her, right?'
    She then began to charge at Mars, but before reaching her she did a bit of a headstand, using her strong hands to push herself in the sir, leaving dent son the sement. In the air, she readied her fist, to punch Mars, right down her skull...

15. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

Urd nodded. She looked at Utena, and looked her straight in the eyes, "Utena, listen to me. Right now you have to concentrate on getting us out of here. Ok." She tried to sound as soothing as she could, "We can leave, Utena. You can get us out of here now."

16. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

That was right. She was the only one who could use the Key. Her hand was shaking badly as she digged in her pocket. She was screwed up bad. She didn't think twice about anything as she grabbed the Key and thrust it in the air, instantly getting them out of there.
    Utena found herself kneeling on the ground, the key still in her hand, she was gripping at the grass beneath her. All muscles in her body was tense and tears exploded from her eyes. "I dont' want this anymore!!!" she shouted as she shoved the key at Urd and got up quickly, stumbling. She then caught her balance and began to run. She ran a couple of blocks and then leaned against the brick wall of a building to catch her breath.
    Yeah...she abandoned them...abandoned them both. Utena gropped around her hands for her duelist ring but the realized that Urd still had it. She couldnt' go back...not after that sorry display. "I hope Kaiba and Urd get everything straight..." she prayed silently. She then looked up because the heard a noise. It was Sailor Mars and Nuriko fighting. "Oh no!!" she gasped as she saw Suzaku approach Sailor Mars violently. "Watch out!!!" Utena called out as she thrust her hand towards Suzaku and a storm of rose petals violenty surrounded Suzaku, blinding her for the instant. Maybe that will give Sailor Mars some time. Utena didn't know what she was getting into anymore. "Just keep fighting...maybe I'll finally die..." she thought to herself.

17. Fushigi Rockna

Kaiba watched them leave and then turned to face his yami.
    "Show yourself now!" he yelled. His yami soon appeared. He didn;t look all that different from Kaiba.
    "Gee any longer and I would've showed her some of your more unpleasant memories." the yami said mockingly before he laughed. "She's gonna walk out of your world forever ya know."
    "I-I wouldn't let her! I'll lie to here! I'll make her stay!" Kaiba exclaimed, he felt like crying, he had a fear of rjection his whole life, another reason he never made friends. Now he had put down that large wall to allow two females itno his life... one of which he had just found out loved him,. It felt weird to know someone besides his brother loved him, so he started to feel love for her. He didn't want utena to leave now... it'd mean being rejected... his greatest fear....
    "but in the end she'd just find out you lied and hate you."
    "SHUT UP!" Kaiba exclaimed raising his hand, a large dragon-serpant made of water begining to materilize. The yami raised his hand creating a snake made of water. The two two sent their water beasts at each other.
    War had begun.
    Outside of his mind, Kaiba's body began to stagger. He grabbed his forehead in pain and yelled out in pain as well. The symbol began to fade in and out. Eventually it broke and Kaiba fell to his knees.
    "It's gone... I destroyed it.." he mumbled.
    The Millennium rod and key then disappeared.
    "I'll be taking those..."
    Kaiba looked back up at urd, his eyes back to their normal blue aqnd looked a bit hurt but understanding.
    "Where's utena?" he asked.

18. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Urd looked at Kaiba, and then the ring that she still haven't been able to give back, "She...she's a little shaken up." She stood up, helping Kaiba up as well, "I dont know where she went."
    She felt really bad about admitting that. Before Kaiba had woke up, she was still trying to figure out what to do. Follow Utena or stay with Kaiba.
    She looked at the ground.

19. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena lowered her hand, keeping the petals going. She wasn't going to help fight. She was tired of fighting. "You're gonna have to handle this on your own." she thought to herself as she took one last look at them and turned and walked away.
    She didn't know where she was headed...but then...one part of town looked...familiar....
    She looked at the sign, "City Limits". She looked into the distance as well, it was the forest. The forest, she could have some personal time there. She smiled softly as she stepped off the asphalt and onto the soft green grass. She pushed the branches and vines out of her way as she made her way towards the clearing where she fought the Queen with the Blue Eyes White Dragon card. Who would have thought a little card could hold so much power? If not for that card, she would be dead...which would be better than feeling the way she was now. The bodies where all gone but the ground was coated with a golden substance, like snow. Her footsteps were scarred on the ground as she stepped through it.
    Utena lowered heself to the ground and touched the stuff. The golden substance then, all at once, started to rise and dance around her. It circled her once and then made it's way back into the sky. She watched as the golden streams of light disappeared into the heavens. She tucked hair behind her ear as she sat down in the middle of the clearing. Many thoughts ran through her head as she conversated with herself-
    "Now let me see...I could leave and never come back...and I could forget any of this ever happened. No Seto Kaiba, no Urd, no Sailor Moon or Sailor Mars, no Vegeta or no New Kid...no nothing! But...I...I don't wanna go...as crazy as it may seem..." Utena looked up at the sky, light had to fight to make it's way throught the many branches and leaves, leaving patches of light on the ground. She sighed.
    "Being here has just been one adventure after another...never mind that...I really need to start keeping a diary..." She laid back onto the ground and stretched out as she stared at the leaves above her.
    "...Seto...had a cold cruel past...and he only opened up to his brother...One day...Seto planned to kill...I mean!! It's not like the guy didn't DESERVE it! I mean...I mean...he did deserve it!! Every last drop....but this is...taking a life...and those eyes..."
    Utena sighed.
    "But it was so long ago...what's done is done...nothing can be changed...it..."
    She sighed again.
    "It doesn't matter anymore."

20. Fushigi Rockna

"Oh god... I hope she doesn't leave..." Kaiba began. "Come on we've gotta find her and quick."
    Nuriko first burned the petals.
    "How dare you interupt my attack." she began. Then she stopped. her eyes returned to their light green, and the sign on her head broke.
    "What the? What happened?" she began. She saw Sailor Mars. "Can you tell me? All i remember is Kaiba and-and..."

OOC: Okay we need to tone down the dramatics. >.< I think everyone is peed off at us. >.< I know Sorcy's mad, so we've REALLY gotta stop with kaiba-Urd-Utena terrible, terrible soap opera thing. :p