RPG Archives Anime High School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena didn't respond to Kaiba's remark, she just continued to look at the teacher's greediness and then she watched as the teacher hurriedly put away the money and continued the lesson. Utena began to write notes but found that she couldn't concentrate. Her mind was absolutely blank...nothing was entering and nothing was leaving...just...blank. Utena then opened the response from Urd and smiled softly. Since she couldn't think, she might as well rest her brain. She laid her head upon her desk and looked at the wall. It wasn't long before she fell asleep.

OOC: sorry that my responses have been sucking lately. I haven't been feeling very well so be patient with me.

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Serena ran into the class room and said, "Sorry i'm late teacher. I had a family emergency to take care of."
    Serena then took her seat next to raye and whispered, "Sorry i was gone for so long."

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

OOC: I'm back. But not for long. Pretty soon, I'll be in Canada, so I probably wont get to see you all for a while. I'll try, but I'm not promising.

IC: Urd looked out the window. She smiled as the bell wrang and it was time for her next class. Anything was better than this one. She shot up out of her desk and walked to the door, waiting to see if the bell had woken up Utena.

4. Zeon_Zum_Deikun

Zeon_Zum_Deikun New Member

Someone new walks into the school. He walks down the hall and turns his head looking.
    Pathetic! He thinks to himself. He runs a hand through his short white/blond hair. He tugs at the school uniform. This thing is so uncomfertable. I'd rather be in uniform!
    He walks into class and sits at one of the desks.
    The teacher looks up. "Mr. Aznable, you're late."
    He nods. "I know, but... I had some buisness to take care of." He says. "And please, call me Char."
    "Well, Mr.Aznable one more tardey and you will have detention!"
    Char squirms in his desk and looks harsly at the teacher. I'd like to see you tell me that while looking down the barrol of a Zaku machine-gun. He thinks to himself.

5. Fushigi Rockna

Kaiba looked up and noticed the new student, and smirked.
    'Well, well, well...' he thought. 'A new Inu to make fun of'
    Sure he ahd Utena and Urd as friends now and he had siad he would try being more friendly, but Mr. Freak here needed some teasing.
    When the teacher wans't looking, Kaiba turned to the boy, a delicate smirk dancing on his handsome, good looking, hot (ooc: whoops! Sorry folks! Trailed off there! :p) face.
    "So, what were you late for Mr..... oh what was your name agin? Oh whatever... I'll just use Mr. Freak is that okay?" he began. "Or are you gonna slice me open for it?" he went on, the last part he was saying in possibly baby mock tone.
    The smirk only widened. Kaiba needed some way to ahve fun. This guy seemed like one of thsoe weridos that thought thye were better than everyone, adn thought they could kill you in an instant.
    'Like that freak Vegeta.'

6. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Serena was behind Kaiba and said, "Knock it off Kaiba, are you trying to be some sort of bully?" She then said to the new kid, "Just ignore Kaiba and i can't believe the teacher didn't give you a detention she's always giving them to me..."
    "Miss Tuskino. Detention now!" the teacher said, "Not even back a full day and you can't contain yourself."
    "Told ya." Serena whispered as she walked by and took the pass to go to the detention room.

7. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena slowly awoken and realized the new student and saw Serena leaving for detention. She was too sleepy to ask "why" but she just stretched and yawned instead. She looked over at the new guy, Char. She nodded in his direction and announced herself, "Utena Tenjou."

8. Zeon_Zum_Deikun

He nods back then looks over to the bully.
    "If you think you wanna mess with me, think again. I am superior over you, and don't you forget it!" Char says quietly.
    He walks up to the teacher. "Please, kind teacher. It would be ever so kind of you if you gave me detention instead of her. As she did nothing, it was completly my fault."
    The teacher gives Char a weird look. "Quite noble of your, Mr. Aznable. But that will get you nowhere in my class. Detention for both of you!" Char frowns and stomps off.

(OOC: Sorry to bother you, but I'm going to be gone Saturday. I'll be back late Sunday night. Have a good weekend, all! :D)

9. Fushigi Rockna

Before Serena got a detention Kaiba turned to her and stuck out his tongue, somewhat mad that she had spoiled his fun.
    Then, to Char...
    "Oh boo hoo, I'm so scared, listen Mr. Freak..." Kaiba began to Char catching him before he went to the teacher. "You may THINK you're supierior to me, but you are strongly mistakened. I'm already CEO of my own company, a millionare, and I ahve powers you never will..." -at this Kaiba's hand under his desk began to glow a little with blue water energy but it died down- "so I can pick on you any time I wnat, and if you're willing for a fight... I'll gladly give it to you, and smash your head into a bloody pulp at the same time."
    "So...." Kaiba began streaching and yawning a bit. "Then.... er... Urd... you and Utena don't jhave anything planned for today after school do you?"
    'Really? That's kinda weird, it's alot like us seishi... there are 7 of us for each country, destined to protect our countrie's beast god's miko (priestess). We're named after constellations. MY name, Nuriko is the constellation Palace and Warrior. My beast god is Suzaku, a big red phoenix, and my miko was Miaka Yuuki, who that Serena girl reminds me alot of (they even have the same bun/odango hairstyle!). She came form this world. My fellow seishi were Tamahome, Hotohori, (by Hotohori's name Nuriko put several hearts), Chichiri, Tasuki, Mitsukake and Chiriko. Tamahome and Miaka returned to this world together, (Tamahome got renamed Taka Sukunami) and me... welll I kicked the bucket. :shy3: T_T But I somehow got brought to this world the way I was before I died. I wonder if my fellow seishi who died, Hotohori, Mitsukake and Chiriko are this way as well (damn Tasuki and Chichiri didn't die with us! >.<)'
    Nuriko then sent the note back to Raye.

10. Zeon_Zum_Deikun

Char sits in the office, staring frustrated at the ground.
    That kid thinks he's so smart, huh? So tough? Char thinks to himself. He doesn't even know who he's talking to! I'm the Red Comet! I'd like to see it, him up against a Zaku II or a Dom. He'd never stand a chance!
    Char smirks.

11. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Urd looked at Char. She leaned agianst the door and smirked as he left, "Quiet the chammer..." SHe mumbled. She looked at Kaiba asked what they had planned, "I dont." She sighed, "At keast not at the moment."

12. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena overheard what Kaiba told to Char and she cocked an eyebrow as she watched him form that blue energy under his desk. She then began to tap her pencil against her paper, leaving small lead dots upon it's white surface. "Man...Kaiba's such a bully..." she thought to herself silently as she connected all of the dots she randomly made across the paper. "Should have noticed that from the first day...acting so high and mighty." she continued to think to herself as she looked down at the dots she connected. The dots formed together to look like a lion and a unicorn fighting. "That's strange...whenever I don't wanna make something creative...it just appears outta nowhere like a crackhead in a *****house." she thought. She then added to the response of Kaiba's question, "Not that I know of. I was just planning on walking around until I found something to do." She decided to put the pencil down and she spinned it around with her fingertip. "School's nothing but a headache..." she thought. "I think too much..." she thought as she picked up the pencil again and started to jot down what the teacher was writing on the board- TEST TOMORROW.