RPG Archives Anime High School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Goku blushed and said, "Then we'll do this after school. And I'll go super sayian 3 cuz u can't do it... hahahhahhhhahahah. U BAKA ATAMA PRINCESS OF SAYINS. AND I MEAN PRINCESS"F

2. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vegeta sighed. "Just for that..." he said, "I'll have to do this..." He proceeded in kicking Goku in the groin. Goku fell to his knees. "Never call me a princess."

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

OOC: Hey, do you guys mind? Don't you think Goku is being a little out of character? Also, try to put more into your posts, so you can post less. Less is more.

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Urd sighed, "Damn." Reguarding the almost killing some one last night, "Fortunatly, the guy didn't take my bike away."
    I don't know, she thought, how I could have mistaken that guy for a student. She sighed agian.
    She looked up at Goku, "Hey, you two kinda look alike," She said, barley even paying attancion to her self, "You guys realted?"

5. Athena

ooc: Sorry about Patrick I'll try to get him to play Goku in character..... *mumbles to self- never should have introduced him to this one....*

ic: Serena ran in just as the bell rang and sat down next to Raye and said, "Made it." She looked over at Vegeta (she had saw what he did to Goku) and glared at him... she was begining to get really annoyed at him.

6. chibivampysk8r

chibivampysk8r New Member

the new kid saw goku and vegeta fighting. "cool! that's awsome! go princess vegeta!!! hahahahaha!!! that's for pushing me down!" she saw urd, and tapped her on her shoulder.

ooc:yep that's me real name!:D

7. Yumi

Yumi New Member

oc: gone sorry bye see ya when ever i get back probrably in a few days

8. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Urd turned around, "Oh, hey, nice to see you agian. Sorry bout the quick drop off. I was in a hurry." She smiled, "So, what's up?"

9. Athena

"Not much, how about u Urd?" Serena asked all bubbly

10. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vegeta got tired of dealing with Goku and Kaiba, so he went over and sat in his seat. He looked over at the new kid. (Maybe I should apologize for what I did to her) he thought. He quickly shook that thought out of his head. (I am the prince of all Saiyans! I shouldn't have to apologize to anyone!) (But she was just trying to be nice to you.) (SHUT UP!!!) Vegeta punched himself in the face to stop arguing with himself.

11. Athena

Serena was still sending flaming glares at Vegeta but she couldn't stay mad for long and soon she was herself but she couldn't help but feel bad for Vegeta, she started to laugh when she realized he was a prince and she would one day be the Queen of Earth with Darien. She began to laugh uncontrollably and fell onto the floor laughing.
    "Serena, detention room now." The teacher said, handing her a pass.
    "New record, only a minute after the bell and I'm already going there." Serena laughed as she walked down the hall.

12. Akasha

Akasha New Member

ooc: Well folks, time to start a story line! Yay! So, people, if you want to play as a villain, PM me, don't post. Don't want to give things away before they happen, now do we? Also in the PM, add what villain you'd like to play as, and I shall aprove of it. That is all.

13. Fushigi Rockna

Kaiba had token the argueing rather nicly. He never really seriously lost his temper, only when Mokuba was in trouble or one of his employes was being a little.... well...
    Kaiba turned to Goku.
    "Thanks but I didn't need YOUR help. Next time leave me to deal with my fights myself." he said.
    He then got up over the Vegeta's desk. he slammed his deck on the desk, a smirk on his face, and a flare in his ice cold eyes.
    "Well then Mr. princess whatever, how about a duel between you and me then. Yesterday we fought on your terf, now how about today we fight on mine?" he began.
    He then picked up his silver briefcase and turned it around opening it up. Inside were his precious duel disks (OOC: don't you dare have Vegeta break these! Just don't okay? ~_^). He had another briefcase full of all his most rarest cards, except the ones he used in his deck.
    "And I highly doubt you have a deck, or you have enough brains to use these, state of the art duel disks, with of coursae, state of the art virtual technology whihc I designed and made all by myself. But if you don't have a deck, then you can use the crads I ahve in this briefcase. They're all extremely rare and extremly powerful. That gives you a fair advantage against the world champion don't you think?" he continued.
    "Well what do you say Monkey Prince?" he asked.
    So Vegeta would ahve so many powerufl cards. It didn't matter. he had the great God of Obelisk on his side...

OOC: i wanna play a bad guy, I know just the perosn, they cna be girls right? I'll pm you, like you requested Akasha. ~_^

14. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena woke up really late and Himemiya already fixed her lunch for her at their apartment. Himemiya was her best friend and also the holder of the Sword of Dios. She was handy in battles. Utena grabbed her lunch and ran to school. "Utena Tenjou, this will be your first and final warning, if you show up late again then I'll give you so much detention that you'll stay awake all night just to get to school on time! Now go to your seat!" the teacher shrieked and Utena blushed with embarrassment. She sat in the seats next to Kaiba and Vegeta and heard a little bit about the challange. "These guys are really serious, aren't they?" Utena thought to herself as she remained quiet in her seat.

15. chibivampysk8r

chibivampysk8r New Member

ooc:wutz a pm?

the new kid saw urd and said hi. then she sat down and started drawing and writing all over her arms.(what am i doing? i should be paying to class!)(you are! you're writing notes on your arms!)(oh so i am.) she looked up and saw vegeta punch himself in the face. she started laghing uncontrolably. during her laughing, she hit the floor with a loud THUNK! everyone saw the new kid drop to the floor laughing. "ooh." she heard some people say. she even heard one person say, "that's gotta hurt." she got in her desk again and blushed really hard as she saw vegeta look at her funny. "um...i did that on purpose!" the new kid said. the teacher looked at her funny and went on with the lesson.

16. Athena

ooc: under Akasha's posts there should be a button that says pm and it's underlined, click on that.

ic: "If you can behave you may go to lunch now Miss. Serena." the detention lady said.
    Serena nodded and went up onto the high school's roof and ate her lunch there, she usually met Raye up here so she waited.

17. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vegeta picked up one of the dueling discs. "State of the art?" he said. (Destroy it! Crush it with your bare hands!!) he thought. But he decided not to. "Fine... I'll play your little game..." With that, he got up and walked right out of the room. When he noticed that Kaiba wasn't following, he went back. "Are you coming or not?" he asked.
    "Where do you think you're going, young man?" The teacher asked.
    "None of your business, hag."

18. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

Urd blinked, "Well well well, aren't we impatient." Urd said under her breath, hoping the teacher wouldn't hear, "You know, for a Prince," She siad, making little bunny ears with her fingers, "You sure aren't very polite." She said, clapping her hands quietly and placing them on her desk.
    She sighed, "Dont you ever be nice?" She said, blushing after remebering where this had gotten her yesterday, and then clamming up emediatly.
    She looked at the battle disks, "State of the art? How so?" She asked, looking in Kaiba's direction.

19. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Raye started laughing at Vegeta and Kaiba. "Boys" She muttered, talking to Urd. "They're really something, aren't they?" She said, in a mocking way.

20. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

Urd blinked, "There not all bad." Urd blushed, avoiding making eye contact with any of the boys in class, "Haven't you ever had a boyfriend?" She said, still concentraitinf on the disks, and then smiled, "You'll have to show me how to use them later. K."