RPG Archives Anime High School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Sailor Moon had noticed that Vegeta had gone into a nearby dojo and ran into it she him fighting with another girl from their class and shouted, "Why are u two fighting?"

2. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vegeta turned as he heard someone's voice. There was a girl... In a sailor outfit... "What the hell are you supposed to be?" he asked. "And we are fighting because she challenged me... SO DON'T GET IN MY WAY!!" But Vegeta was distracted by this, allowing Akane to attack him from behind.

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Akane spoke up from her place on the floor. "It's a challenge!"
    She righted herself and rubbed the spot where Vegeta had kicked her. She was just about ready to pull her hammer out.

She threw a punch, but she missed and sailed past Vegeta.

4. Athena

Sailor Moon shook her head and leaned up against the wall. she couldn't believe these ppl

5. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vegeta watched as Akane flew past him. "She must be blind..." he thought to himself. "Too bad..." He grabbed her arm and swung her around, releasing it and letting her fly through the air.

6. Meaikoh

Akane hit the wall with a resounding thud. She got up from the floor. Now she was angry. She pummeled and kicked at Vegeta, catching him more than once in the stomach at least.

"I WILL NOT BE BEATEN BY A BOY!"

7. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vegeta stumbled backwards and fell to one knee. He was panting. "Ggrrr... You will not defeat me... A human will not defeat me... THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS!!!!!" Vegeta's hair suddenly turned bright yellow along with his eyebrows. His eyes turned green. He had become a Super Saiyan.

8. Meaikoh

Akane was knocked back by the supersaiyan's power. <That's not fair!> she thought to herself. "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A SUPERSAIYAN IS! I WON'T BE BEATEN BY ANYONE!"

She got up again, and wondered just how powerful Vegeta's new- and unfair- form could be.

9. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vegeta walked towards Akane, about to finish her off, but suddenly fell to his knee, exhausted. His hair returned to normal <not too unfair, eh?>. Sweat fell from his face. He slowly was able to pull himself up to stand again, but soon fell back to his knees. "Damn... I used too much energy too soon..."

ooc: See? Work with me here... I'm doing this as basically this is the first time Vegeta has turned Super Saiyan. And he is a teenager. So basically, at least fr now, he can only maintain it for, oh, about 10 seconds :D

10. Meaikoh

Akane stopped. She wasn't one to back down from a fight, but...

She held out a hand to Vegeta to help him up, hoping he wouldn't be too arrogant to take it. "I don't want to fight you at anything less than your best, Mr. Saiyan Prince."

11. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vegeta looked up at her. She was trying... to help him? She was a good fighter, he gave her that much. He took her hand and she helped him up. He stumbled a bit, but he was able to keep his balance. "Damn... We'll have to finish this some other time then..." he said.

12. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena had witnessed the whole fight and noticed that Akane was helping Vegeta up, "Awww...how sweet! Well, I'm glad that it's over." she said as she leaned against the wall next to Yusuke. She then saw Sailor Moon and held out her comic book to her, "Saber Planet!! Please, let me have your autograph!!"

13. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Raye was now walking back home. She saw Utena looking at Serena.. Still as Sailor Moon?! "Saber Planet.. Hahahaha!" She said and couldnt stop laughing. She didnt even bother asking Serena what in the world she was doing, but started walking home instead.

14. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena then remembered a little bit about what happened when Sailor Mars appeared in the past and rescued Serena, "The red sailor suited girl must have been...SABER CINDER!! I need her autograph when I see her again...but I wonder who those guys are...?" and then she turned her attention back to Sailor Moon.

15. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????????

After dropping the new kid off, Urd started her bike agian, she waved goodbye, "If you ever need anything else, just ask, ok. I'll be there for'ya. K." She called, riding off, almost running over one of the other students from class. She slammed on the brakes, "Oh, my god! I'm so sorry!" She said, running to them.

OCC: I'll let you deside who it is.

16. Athena

Sailor Moon laughed and said, "Sure I'll autograph ur comic even though i'm sailor moon and i'll get Saber Cinder to autograph it to."
    Then she smiled wide, signed it, and went home.

17. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

The Next Morning

Raye yawned and got up. "Time to go to school" She muttered. "Bye Grandpa" She added.
    When she arrived to school, she noticed Kaiba and Vegeta still b!tching at eachother. "They'll never change" She said and sighed. "Hey Meatballhead" She said and waved slightly to Serena.

18. Athena

"Hi Raye!!" Serena called to her, "How can those two still be at it."

19. Akasha

Akasha New Member

"How can you play that stupid 'Duel Monsters' game?" Vegeta yelled at Kaiba. "That is the most pathetic excuse for fighting there is!"