RPG Archives Anime High School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Serena let Raye pull her away then transformed and said, "Even though Vegeta is a cruel person we still have to help him, come on Mars."
    Sailor moon ran back towards the fight.

2. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"Oh, me? Well, I don't know much about Spirit Detectives but I'm more into sword fighting and stuff. I also really don't like all the girly stuff...I'm more of a tomboy." she said and her eyes caught sight of Sailor Moon. "Who's that?" she asked as she looked at the sailor suited heroine.

3. Athena

Sailor Moon, realizing she'd been spotted said, "I'm a sailor suited soilder of Love and justice, Sailor Moon! And I won't let humans be taken as test subjects! On behalf of Love and Justice, I won't let you. Neither will Mars as soon as she gets here!"

4. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena smiled at Sailor Moon and responded, "There's really no need to fight. The danger is over and no harm was done, right Vegeta?" and she looked at Vegeta.

5. Athena

*HUGE sweatdrop* "Oopss... sorry." Sailor moon said, "Then I guess I'll leave ya all now and go find Mars.

6. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena laughed and she said that it was okay but before Sailor Moon left Utena told her, "Wait...you seem...pretty familiar..."

7. Athena

Sailor Moon turned around and said, "I... um... I.... I just have one of those faces."

8. White Rose

White Rose Guest

Washu popped up right next to Sailor Moon, her pointer finger up, eyes closed, looking very serious. "Actually, you have a very familiar face because you have been seen before." She helds out her hands and starts typing on the shadow computer again. "According to my calculations, and my calculations are never wrong."
    The little Washu popped onto her shoulder, "Thank's right. She's never wrong."
    The other popped up, nodded, "Yes yes, never wrong. Genius' aren't wrong."
    Washu grinned widely and closed the computer. "She is familiar because she is Serena. And that girl in the red uniform very much like yours, Miss Serena is Rei." She motioned to the shadow computer. "See for yourself. I just took a lock of your hair from before and now and anilyzed them. It was easy for me." Her eyes glittered happily. "I'm such a genius!"
    She suddenly popped up inbetween Yusuke and Utena. "So as you can see, she is familiar looking before you have met her before." Nods, arms crossed over her chest. "Mhmm."

9. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"Ummm...actually..." Utena said as she pulled out a comic book from her bookbag,"I said that she looked familiar because she looks like this girl in the comic book! Her name is Saber Planet!" and the girl on the cover was dressed like Sailor Moon except for different colors and her pigtails were really low and cut short. "And besides, there's no way that could be Serena! You're computer must be short-circuiting!"

10. Athena

"Yay I know serena and she's way to klutzy to fight like us Sailor scouts do everyday.. she'd brawl her eyes out." Sailor Moon said, lying quickly.

11. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

Urd stopped her bike for a minute, "Hold on. I have something to do." She ran into a building and then came back out, carring a birthday card and a small doll, "Sorry bout that. It's my younger sisters birthday, and I had been reserving them." She said, pulling open a small compartment and putting them in. She closed it, "So, you gonna give me any directions or do you want me to look for your house for hours?"

12. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Yui was at the track field walking once around there before getting to the start once again and readies herself, imagining the couch standing within a feew metres away firing the starter gun abd dashed around once and ending the run panting watching at her watch happy.

"that is good i'm still around my old record"

Speaking to herself going back to her stuff and walks off going downtown of this city.

13. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vegeta walked away from the very strange people. "I don't have time to fool with you people," he said. "I have more important business..." He walked into the dojo, and seeing Akane being the only one there, said "So you're my opponent? A girl? Hmph..." He got into a fighting stance. "Fine... I just hope you're better then that Kaiba..."

ooc: Sorry about that... Haven't been on for 2 days... Otherwise, this would have already started. But now it can ^_^;;

14. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

OOC: No problem. Now, let's see just what Vegeta and Akane are made of.

IC: "Great! The rules are simple. No Chi allowed. This is the 'Anything goes but destroying the Dojo with Chi-blasts' martial arts school," said Akane. She tightened her belt. "Are you ready?"

15. Akasha

Akasha New Member

"Good... This had better be a good fight, or you will pay..." Vegeta lunged at Akane, punching at her.

16. Meaikoh

Vegeta was far too strong for her to beat head on, but she had the advantage of speed on her side, and she was starting to get angry.

A couple of his punches landed, but she managed to stay away from the worst of it. She dodged and tried to trip him.

17. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vegeta fell, but was quick to get back on his feet. "You're good..." he said. "This might be worth my time after all..." He then proceeded to charge her again, this time with kicks.

ooc: Don't hold back! I've got something planned, thatis, if you're worthy...

18. Meaikoh

OOC: If I'm worthy? That just peeves me off! Anyhow, this is my last post until this evening in this thread, to give others a chance to answer.

IC: "Ha!" laughed Akane. "Empty threats."

She avoided his kicks by bracing herself on his shoulders and climbing onto his back. She began to punch from there. "An opening!"

19. Akasha

Akasha New Member

As Akane punched Vegeta in the face, he quickly grabbed her and tossed her to the ground. He brought his hand up to his mouth. There was blood. "Amazing... This could be fun." He then ran at her, but quickly moved to the side and around behind her. He delivered a swift quick to the back.