RPG Archives Anime High School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Tasuki who had gotten in trouble in his first class had been sent to detention. None of the teachers liked him very much and he got in toruble since he had brought his magic flame fan with him. Speaking of which he tapped the fan lightly against his side and had been about to enter the detention room where all the brawling was going on.

For a moment he didn't move then started laughing and after a moment held up the fan,waving it,saying,"Rekki Shine!(can't spell it correctly).

It wasn't the heaviest of flames he could bring but he sent it at the two fighters,at least singing their hair and some of their clothes before distinguishing the flame with a fanged grin. He was 'fang boy' after all.

Since it seemed he had stoped the fight for a moment he strolled in proudly and took a seat,putting his feet up.

2. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vegeta looked over at this new person. "What? Somebody else? How many insolent fools are there at this school...? Gah... I won't even bother with him... He looks too weak anyways..."

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: Ah.. Good Ol' three and a half pages in one afternoon. If you didnt know the Stickied thread: The RPG Forum Situation is talking about people like you.

IC: Raye saw Vegeta and grinned. "The fools, they'll end up destroying eachother" She thought.

4. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you have to punch his face!? WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

IC:
    'That f---in' son of a b----..." Kaiba mumbled as he slowly got up. "Oh well, I'm a duelist not a fighter."
    "Better go to the nurse's office..." he said as he staggered in the other direction.
    He stopped by Tasuki and looked him in the eyes.
    "Another Inu, just like Joey Wheeler."
    He then left.

OOC: It's Rekka Shinen! :p teehee

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"ENOUGH!" Serena shouted, looking exactly like Neo-Queen Serenity.

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

Urd got up, leaving the building as the bell rang. She pulled a pair of sun glasses that had been resting on her shirt out and slipped them on. She starred at her mororcycle(couldn't resist), "Why bother." She said, reguarding the naging she gets at home once she skips.

She looked back to the building, and then to her bike agian. She sat on the stepps out side and waited for some one to come and drag her back in the building. Summer was just starting agian, and she wished it was already here and warm, instead of just lightly being warm. She prefered humidity to cool.

7. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena folded her arms across her chest and laughed,"Man, what a day." she said aloud,"I've never seen a fight like that at my last school."

8. chibivampysk8r

chibivampysk8r New Member

The new kid woke up from a deeeeeeeep sleep. She saw the fight. "Cool! A fight! I wanna be the referri! *stands up, blows whistle, thenfalls back in chair to fall in another deeeeep sleep*

9. Fushigi Rockna

"That new kid needs to go check if he's in need of rita-lin..." kaiba said as he saw the kid go to asleep.

Now the end of the day, finally. As he walked outside he saw Urd sitting on the steps. He raised an eyebrow.
    "What in the world are you still doing here?" he asked.
    He then felt someone... small... hug him. He looked down and saw a head full of messy black hair.
    "Mokuba..."
    "Big brother! I heard that you got into a fight, and all and I...." the ten year old began.
    "How'd you find out I was in a fight?!" he asked.
    "Word gets around fast." Mokuba replied. "But are you okay?"
    "Yeah, I'm fine. Come on, let's go."
    He took one look at Urd with a starnge smile on his face and then left with his little brother.

OOC: I couldn't help NPCing Mokuba. n_n

10. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Akane gathered her school things thoughtfully. <That guy is a good fighter. Maybe he is worth fighting.>

She stuck a challenge amongst Vegeta's belongings.

She waved goodbye to the people she had been introduced her and went off towards 'Anything Goes' Martial Arts Dojo.

11. Akasha

Akasha New Member

As Vegeta got his stuff to leave, a small folded up piece of paper fell out of his stuff. It hadn't been there before, so he picked it up and read it.

"If you want a good fight, meet me at 'Anything Goes' Martial Arts Dojo after school"

"What? Someone actually is foolish enough to challenge me? Fine... Let's see if this will actually be worth my time..." With that, he left towards the dojo, but not before noticing Kaiba as he left. There was a little kid with him. "Hmph... Weak..." He also passed by Serena and Raye as he was leaving. He paused a bit, sensing something odd about them. "Hmm... Might want to fight them, too..." He then left.

12. Fushigi Rockna

Mokuba looked and saw Vegeta walking away. His face turned angry.
    "Hey, hey you!" he yelled as he sperated from kaiba.
    "Mokuba what are you doing!?" he asked.
    "Is that the guy that you got in a fight with big brother?"
    "Yes..."
    "Knew it! Only someone with muscles that big could beat my brother!"
    He then turned back to Vegeta, who probably didn't hear him.
    "Hey, I'm talking to you! You with the big hair! You may have beaten my brother today, but I'm sure he'll whoop your @$$ tommorow!" the little boy yelled.
    "Mokuba..." Kaiba began. He grabbed his brother by the back of his collar and dragged him away. "Come on, we gotta get going, don't get me in more trouble than I'm already in."
    "But Seto!!!!!!" Mokuba protested. He then pouted and jumped into their limo.

13. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vegeta turned toward the little kid. "He has more courage than Kaiba..." he thought to himself. "But I'm done with him..."

14. chibivampysk8r

chibivampysk8r New Member

The new kid got up and walked out of the school and saw Vegeta, Kaiba, and Mokuba. "Hey guys!" They all turned around and glared at her. "Okay...Vegeta!" the new kid run up to him and hugged him. "You're sooooooooo cool, Vegeta."*shnuggle*

15. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena gathered her things and walked outside to see the new kid hugging Vegeta. She laughed her her baby pink hair shined in the sunlight. "So what's this, Vegeta? A girlfriend?" she said as she looked at them.

16. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Raye heard Utena's remark and started laughing heavily, a mocking laugh. "As if!" She said sarcastically and laughed some more. "Like this moron could actually find a girl that likes his overgrown pride and ***hole attitude!" She added dryly.

17. Fushigi Rockna

Kaibna smirked at their remarks and couldn't help adding his two cents.
    "Well I have an attitude like that, and I used to have a whole entire fanclub dedicated to me..." he said remembering one really odd girl named 'FR'. "But then again, I'm good looking which is MUCH different compared to Vegeta."
    "Oh and better watch out New Kid, he might get angry ;)"
    "You tell him big brother!" Mokuba said, somewhat confused by what was going on.

OOC: Couldn't help it. :D

18. White Rose

White Rose Guest

Hope you don't mind a late comer

OOC: This looks like so much fun!! I gotta come into this as....*trumpets blare as a puff of pink smoke engulfs her and she steps out as* WASHU! The greatest scientific genius in the Universe! *laughes*

Washu tilted her head at all of them from a distance. "Such interesting specimens. Especially that black haired short guy. Hmm, I wonder if they'll be my guinea pigs."
    A small chibi size of her appears on her left shoulder. "Sure they will, Washu."
    Another appears on her right shoulder. "Who woudln't want to be studied by the greatest scientific genius in the Universe?"
    Washu nodded, smiling. "That's true." She clenched her fist, grinning happily. "Well then, lets get to it! First, the black hair midget!" With that she raced off the way Vegeta went

OOC: Yay!! I love Washu! She's so cool!! ^^

19. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Tasuki made his way outside at the end of the day, fan rested on his sholder. He looked around for a moment, noticing the group then the woman near by.

OOC: White Rose do you come from TM?

20. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

Urd was a bit shocked when she heard a small cry from behind her. She turned around, seeing Kaiba and Mokuba. And then seeing Mokuba nagging Vegita. "Mokuba," she said, under her breath. She couldn't help but smile. It was fitting for him. It was...playful, she though to her self, thinking of how lucky Kaiba was.

She stood up, "Just leaving."