RPG Archives Anime High School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: Uh it might be wise to make sure Akasha approves you first. ^^; Oh and I can see how Kaiba would react to this *starts laughing* And it might be wise to change your font color, I can barely read it , I have to highlight it @_@

2. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Urd grimanced, "It may not make things go away, but it make the burdens a whole lot easier, duel boy." Urd said, ripping the card in half, "Straingth isn't the only virtue. I think you're the only one here who dosn't get that." She glared at him, "Straingth may get you out of a mess at times, but relying only one your self will get you into an even bigger one in the end, Seto Kaiba."

3. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: Yes much better Hildi, now I don't ahve to high light it! Thank you!

IC:
    "You have no idea what you're talking about, I've gone through hell and back. I've been hurt beyond belief and I've had my soul and heart ripped out. The only person I trust now is my little brother, and I have to put my focus on him, protecting the only friend and family I have in this world and providing a home for us. Trust me, if you went through what *I* went through, you wouldn't be saying the things you are saying right now." he replied.
    "Oh and it might not be rise to rip that card up." he said sarcastically as he turned away.
    Fool.

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

?????????

"Why," She said, snarring back at him, "Cards are for children." She said, standing up, "If you care so much about your little brother, try to be nice to other people, and make new friends. You wont be the only one making an improvement. Judging by your charming personality, you find it hard to let any one get close to him." She walked up to his desk, "I dare you to try. See how much your day changes."

OCC: Lol, persistant, aren't I **bats eye lashes**

5. Fushigi Rockna

Kaiba stood up from his desk, a bit of a flare glaring in his cold blue eyes.
    He raised his hand then slapped Urd hard in the face.
    "You have no idea what you're talking about! Maybe you should living a day in my shoes and your judgement wouldn't be so clouded! Maybe you should meet Mokuba before you assume he has no friends. He has friends and I let him have friends! So maybe you should not judge him by me and my actions and my feelings towards you, you foolish girl!"
    "Seto kaiba!" the teacher yelled. "Do you want to go to the office too I suppose!?"
    "It'd be better than here with puppy dogs." he said coldly, leaving the classroom. While he was walking he could hear the teacher telling the Urd to go the principal as well. He smirked.
    At least she's going down too, little b----. He thought.

OOC: Isn't he the cutest thing? LOL

6. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

Urd sighed. damn. I never was good with words, she though to her self. She ran out of the class, "Kaiba! Wait." She said, taking a breath once she reached him, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by it." She sighed agian, "I didn't mean it that way. What I meant to say was, maybe if you made some friends to, it'd make the people around you be happy for you to." She said turning around, and tehn smiled, "You know. Thats not the first time thats happen. In my case I mean." She said walking away, trying not to cause any more problems.

She sat next to Serena, "Hey, sorry if I egnored you earlier."

7. Fushigi Rockna

kaiba just nodded and said nothing else as he sat down. He raised an eyebrow, he didn't expect this many people to be here.
    "That teacher's got her hands full..." he mumbled.
    he then dug under his uniform shirt and pulled out the duel monsters card shaped locket he had with his brother'sa picture in it. Opening it he looked at his young brother's happy face and sighed.
    Soemtimes he wished he could be happy like that again, but it didn't matter anymore. Besides, it was all Gozuboro's fault he was this way now...

8. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Yui was a bit appaulled by what Seto had done but also happy that the bell had rang. She got up and grabbed her things and left for her next class. great art such fun! being a little sarcastic to herself and also a little happy to get out of math.

9. Akasha

Akasha New Member

OOC: Hildi, go ahead. You are now in this RPG, too. Just act like you came to class late ;) .

IC: Vegeta looked up at Utena. "I was about to destroy that woman... what was her name... Ah yes, Raye, but the damn teacher stopped me... What's it to you? You want to try my patience, too?"

10. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: Clash of the Titans, here we coem! :p

IC:
    Kaiba heard Vegeta and gave a small snort of laughter.
    "Yeah, like you'd be able to destroy her, how did you plan on doing that? Oh maybe crush her with your sterioded arms." he said sarcastically.

11. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vegeta overheard Kaiba's remark, and immediately was in his face.
    "WHAT WAS THAT, BOY?!?! I COULD CRUSH YOU LIKE A BUG, SO WATCH YOU MOUTH!!!"

12. Fushigi Rockna

Kaiba calmly pushed Vegeta's face away from his.
    "In your dreams, steriods don't help you." he said smirking. "And talking like you're all mighty and great, uh huh, two words: f---ed up."

OOC: Told you, clashing time. ~_^

13. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vegeta began to tremble with anger. "Your about THIS close to dying, boy! I hope you can defend yourself!"

ooc: My my, isn't this getting interesting?

14. Fushigi Rockna

"I can defend myself perfectly fine aho*. Close to dieing? Uh huh, whatever you say... you'll soon get a trip back to reality if you act like that much longer." he said snidely. "It looks like you could use osme anger management as well inu."

OOC: *Aho means Jackass. ~_^ And Inu is dog. :p So kaiba

15. Akasha

Akasha New Member

"ENOUGH!!" Vegeta dove at Kaiba, punching at him. Kaiba was able to dodge the first few, but Vegeta landing a punch right in the stomach.

16. Fushigi Rockna

Kaiba hunched over from the punch but looked up with a evil smirk playing on his lips.
    "Big mistake."
    he then grabed Vegeta by his collar and flipped him stright into a bucnh of chairs. He smirked once again.
    "Inu."

17. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vegeta jumped out of the pile. He kicked Kaiba to the ground, and then gave him a sound kick while he was down.

18. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vegeta quickly got back up. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING, COWARD?!" He ran after Kaiba, and clotheslined him to the ground. "NO ONE RUNS FROM ME!! NO ONE!!!"

ooc: Sorry, just had to do it :D . Wouldn't be very Vegeta-like if I didn't now would it? Oh, and what does Inu mean?

19. Fushigi Rockna

"Okay, so maybe the f--- cna fight...." he mumbled under his breath. He got up (well kinda) and triped Vegeta over (you know the move i'm tlkaing about ~_^)
    "Inu..."
    Vegeta got up once more. Kaiba smirked and tried to punch Vegeta, but Vegeta caught his fist in his hand.
    "Nani!?" Kaiba siad before he was on the gorund again.
    "Kuso...."

OOC: Kuso is s---, btw and nani is what. :D

20. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vegeta took Kaiba's arm, and flipped him over his shoulder. He then got started punching him in the face. When he felt he had taught Kaiba a good enough lesson he got up. "I'm letting you off easy this time..." He walked away. As he was walking, he noticed that his nose was bleeding. He wiped off the blood with his hand. "Hmm... So he can fight after all... Too bad he was still too weak..." he thought to himself.