RPG Archives Anime High School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vegeta began to tremble. Everybody was crowding around him, and there was this nameless girl hugging him. "What... Are... You... Doing...?!" Vegeta shoved the new kid off, and then pushed through the rest of the people. He was late for his fight. And they weren't going to stop him. But why had that nameless girl hugged him, of all people? He then noticed Washu, talking to her sholders. He didn't know what to think of that... A little pink haired person talking to her shoulders... "What is wrong with all these people...?" he thought to himself.

2. Fushigi Rockna

"They're all crazy that's what Veggie-chan, they're all crazy." Kaiba said with a smirk. "AH DAMN! AND HERE COMES THE CRAZIEST OF THEM ALL! DAMN!" He yelled after seeing a small girl with flipped out hair.
    "Seto-sama!"
    kaiba quickly jumped into his limo.
    "Drive." he said as quickly as he could.
    "But I justw anted to see if you were okay, wah..." the girl poutewd and then left.
    The one thing he was afraid of, his number one fan, FR. ~_^

OOC: I couldn't help it, I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it!

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Serena noticed that and at Vegita's cruel treatment to the new girl she stormed after him and asked, "What was that all about?"

4. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

Urd smiled, and couldn't help but laugh as the new kid hugged Vegita. There was a first time for everything, she thought to her self.
    "Cute kid, bad judge of character." She said, throwing a leg over her motorcycle and started it, "Strange group of people." She siad, Huh, I guess I'm one to talk, aren't I, she thought.

5. White Rose

White Rose Guest

hey hey

OOC: No, Hildi, I'm a figment of your imagination. *waves her hands eerily, then laughes* It's me, Soldier. ^_~

BIC: Washu watched Vegeta walk away, then glanced to her side, seeing a girl try to attack Seto. She shook her head. "So many specimens, so little time"
    The little Washu onm her left shoulder spoke, "Don't worry Washu."
    The other piped up then, "Yeah Washu. You'll have time. You're the genius."
    Washu grinned. "Yes, yes I am." She slung her pack over her shoulder and raced to the fighting grounds tha Vegeta was going to. She sat down and held out her hands, a shadow of a laptop appearing in front of her. "Hmm, first lets see how this specimen is like physically." She typed up the scamatics and her eyes widened. "Wow! A real alien!" She sweatdroppped. "Oh wait, I could be called an alien too." She shook her head, reading over her facts. "Hmm, Saiyan, huh? I don't have nearly enough data for that species." She typed frantically and closed the laptop, leaping down from the bleachers and ran over to Vegeta. She was about the same size as hi. (Little Washu, gotta love her. ^^) She gently tapped him on the shoulder and waited for him to turn around. When he did, she smiled brightly. "Hello. Would you be my guinea pig, and let me do my experiments on you?" Her eyes brightened cutely, smiling at him., "Oh please."

6. chibivampysk8r

chibivampysk8r New Member

the new kid got off the ground and started to cry. "I can't belive it. It's the first time i've ever got shoved to the ground like that. How could he do that???? I'm ever so cute..." new kid grabbed her stuff and walked home crying.

7. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????????

Urd rode next to the new girl, "Hey, what's wrong? You need a ride?" She asked, holding out a helmit, and taking off her sunglasses.

8. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vegeta slowly turned towards Washu. "Guinea Pig?" he asked? "Who do you think I am?!?!" he yelled at her. "I'll have you know, I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS!!!!" He turned, and continued walking. "Besides," he said, "Don't you have shoulders you need to talk to?"

9. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Serena then slapped Vegeta accross the face then stormed off and told Washu, "Unless you want to studdy cruel, rude, and mean ppl don't pick him."

10. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Akane exploded. "HE NEVER CAME FOR THE CHALLENGE!"
    She threw a book, which nearly decapitated an innocent bystander.

11. White Rose

White Rose Guest

^^

Washu blinked, startled at Vegeta's remark, then at the girl that smacked him. She smirked slightly. "Interesting. The prince of the race. Now I MUST study him!" She looked at Serena and tilted her head in curiosity. "Hmm, you look to be a fine specimen as well." She clasped her hands together, her eyes shining brightly. "So many specimens, I'll have more information then I know what to do with!" She smirked slightly, her shadow computer appearing again and started to type away at it, as energy fields enclosed Vegeta and Serena together. "Hmm, now lets see how each reacts." She sat back on a floating pillow to watch and take notes.

12. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Mars Celestial.. Fire Surround!" A voice yelled, It was Sailor Mars. "I am the Sailor Solider of Love and Fire! Sailor Mars! On behalf of Mars I'll punish you!" Sailor Mars said, striking a cool pose. "Dont ever try to capture my friends again!" She added angrily. "Mars Fire Ignite!" She said sending the fireball at the energy field then took Serena's arm and started leaping away. "Are you okay?" Raye asked a few blocks away, now back into human form. "What hapenned Serena!" She added

13. White Rose

White Rose Guest

hmm

OOC: Have you ever watched Tenchi, Soryness? Washu's energy barriers can't really be just blasted away and then jump right through them. Just a thought.

Washu watched the girls leap away. "Hmm, such strange creatures here. One black haired midget, another blonde haired flake, and then a fire breathing girl. Hmm, so much studying to do."
    The little Washu on her right popped up, "Studied by you, Washu."
    The other popped up. "Yes, by you, Washu."
    Washu nodded solemnly, arms crossed over her chest. "It seems I'll have to work extra hard to keep them. But, back to my first specimen." She smiled maniacly at Vegeta who was now being held by several energy bands. She looked at her computer. "Hmm, I have physical, mental, bio, chemical. What am I missing?" She blinked, eyes widening. "Oh yes!" She typed onto her computer as a nurse's outfit appeared on her. (YES, I love this part in one of the episodes!! ^^) She pulled on surgical gloves and grinned widely at Vegeta. "I'm your angel of mercy." She walked up to him. "I did need more bodily fluid specimens."

OOC: My god, when I first saw Tenchi uncutt, but in English, with this episode, and Washu went about to get "bodily fluid" from Tenchi, I nearly fell off the couch laughing. ^^

14. chibivampysk8r

chibivampysk8r New Member

the new kid looked up. she saw Urd. she rubbed her eyes and smiled. new kid grabbed the helmet and said "sure!"

15. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena tapped Washu on the shoulder, "Ummm...exactly why do you need specimens? Why don't you go and get some animals or plants? Why do you need people?" she asked as she had watched Sailor Mars run off with Serena and Vegeta being studied like a science rat.

16. White Rose

White Rose Guest

Washu glances at Utena then back at Vegeta. "Hmm. I don't need plants and animals. I've got all the info I need on them. It's some of you others that interest me." She pressed a button on her computer and the energy restraints disappeared from Vegeta. "I'm done with you. You're boring now." She turned on her heels and walked away from the two, leaving them dumb struck.

17. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

Urd smiled kindly as the new kid got on the bike, "Hold on tight." She said, as the bike started and flew forward (not flew, but you know), "So what's up with the hug. You got a crush already or something?" She said, sliding her sunglasses back on.

OCC: Is that really you name?

18. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena helped Vegeta up from the ground, "Are you okay?" she asked him and she turned and looked at Yusuke. "Oh, hi Yusuke! How are you doing?" she asked and she let go of Vegeta's arm and smiled at Yusuke.