RPG Archives Anime High School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Fushigi Rockna

"I am NOT Yugi Moto's friend." Kaiba told Urd. "I'm the Duel Monsters Champion of the world and he's only beaten me ONCE."
    "I've learned that Yugi and his friends are just a bunch of MORONS."

2. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

Urd couldn't help but laugh a bit, "I see." She said, throwing the card to him. When Kiaba looked at it he found out it was a red eyes, "Keep it." She said, finally pulling out her note book, and then starting to draw it.

3. Fushigi Rockna

"Heh, The Red Eyes is pathetic card compared to the Blue Eyes White Dragon." he said smirking. He threw the card back at her. "I don't need it, my deck is strong enough as it is."

4. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc:Yes Sorcy you're doing great!

ic: Thank you." Serena said, accepting the hankercheif, she sighed and wished she had started the year out this way.
    She looked over at the new kid and said, "Hi, I'm Serena, do you wanna join Raye and me for lunch?"

5. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

????????

Urd sighed, "I dont give it to you incase you needed it." She said, leaning back in her seet, egnoring the teachers squakings, "I gave it to you to be nice. You know, smile, laugh. That kind of thing."

6. Athena

"I'm sorry Urd, I didn't mean to be mean, let me buy you lunch and you can eat with us to! The more the merrier!" Serena said, smiling at Urd, "So what do you say?"

Serena looked at Vegeta, there was something about him, he reeked of alieness, meaning he wasn't from earth, she'd have to ask Raye to do a fire reading later. She hoped he wasn't another enemy for her to face, she didn't want to lose any more friends.

7. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Yui was in a total different place, drawing, not really caring about what the teacher say when his/her back was to the class. Trying to paying attention to scribble down notes for test or quiz they may have sooner or later.

ooc: i know plain of me but it's really what i can do at the moment *shrug* :rolleyes:

8. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena smiled and the teacher smacked the yard stick against the board again, "Miss Tenjou, what on earth are you doing out of your seat!?" the teacher exclaimed.
    Utena faced the teacher in fury, "I'm sorry to disrupt your precious class but I would rather sooth a classmate than listen to your stupid class! Go ahead and write me up, see if I care!" she said loudly and the whole class grew quiet. She then turned to Serena, "I hope you get to feeling better, Serena." she said kindly as she took her seat. The teacher then wrote a referral and sent Utena to the office.

9. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"I sense something from this guy.." Raye said looking at Vegeta. "Evil Spirit Begone!..... Mars Fireball Charge!" She said and sent a scroll in Vegeta's direction, he couldnt move anymore.

OOC: Sorry I just thought it would make it hillarious, Hee hee.

10. Athena

"Raye! That wasn't nice! Just because he's a meanie doesn't mean u should do that!" Serena said, as she ran up to Vegeta and removed the scroll, "And Utena shouldn't have been written up, she was doing what was right! It was my fault not hers, she can't help it if I'm a crybaby."

11. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

The teacher pulled out another referral and said, "Then you wouldn't mind joining her, would you?" and she gave the referral to Serena.
    Utena sat on the bench outside of the office. She stretched and yawned. "This ain't nothing new."

12. Yumi

Yumi New Member

she admits it, theres a mircle... not! She thought rolling her eyes before continuing her sketching and scubbling notes.

ooc: i'm sorry but yui does have a dark side in there ^_^lll

13. Akasha

Akasha New Member

"YOU FOOL!!!" Vegeta yelled. "How dare you disgrace ME!!!" He began to power up, about to attack, when the teacher grabbed his arm.
    "I guess you want to join the others, now would you?" She wrote Vegeta a referral, and sent him off, too. Vegeta left in complete and utter confusion. When he got to the office, he sat down on a bench across from Utena and Serena. He sighed. "How did I ever let myself get talked into this..." he said to himself.

14. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

When Raye saw Vegeta about to power up, She was about to take her Crystal Power stick but when the teacher stopped Vegeta, she decided not to. "It's better not to reveal my secret identity anyways" She though, relieved

15. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

"So...what did you do, Vegeta?" Utena asked as she glanced over at him.

16. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: Any more openings? Seemed like there should be at least one more. If there is can I be Tamahome or Tasuki?

17. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: BE TASUKI! We need a guy that isn't so uptight and would probably annoy all the other guys (Vegeta, kaiba, Yusuke) and would probably gte along with Duo. ~_^

IC:
    "Being nice doens't matter in this world, I found that out the hard way. Being nice isn't gonna get you what you wnat, laughing isn't gonna protect your loved ones, smiling isn't gonna make anything easier and happiness sure isn't gonna work as a shield forever. Like I said, I learnt THAT the hard way." he said coldly, the memories of his adoptive father abusing him coming to his mind, and the death of his parents.
    He looked over to Serena who was crying and before the teacher sent her to the office he said snidely "She was talking to me you moron, get your ears checked, all your wailing has damaged them... and mine too now."
    Half the class was like gone now, oh well who cares, he sure didn't.

OOC: Just wondering, does anyone like how I'm playing Kaiba? Am I doing a good job? And am I the only one that's playing a member of the opposite sex of themself?!

18. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: I always play female characters, even though I'm a male. I dont know why, Its just that way. Probably because male type characters are more like shield and sword.. I dont like that. Female characters are the most likely to use Elemental or Magic powers.

IC: Raye grinned when she saw Vegeta going to the Principal's office. "Well that makes one less idiot" She thought to herself

19. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: Whoa, and I thought you were a female... o_O learn something new everyday.... Wow, third time I'm wrong about what gender someone is!

20. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: I'm a female that plays male characters all the time. And I was actually thinking of doing Tasuki since I had a few funny ideas to do. I was watching the anime today. My sis and I saw the episode where Nyanko died. We were both almost crying since we really liked him.

Didn't know it was hard to see.

That better?