RPG Archives Anime League - [RPG] The Round Table

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

[RPG] The Round Table [Mission One]

Narrator: High outside the Earths orbit the Space Station of the Kakumei League has once again regained peace. It doesn't last for long this is where our story begins.

The Kakumei League received a distress call from an unknown organ. The red emergency call is coming from Sector L3.

The emergency call lightly startles Kurama. Kurama who is on watch moves to push the button and calls everyone to The Round Table Room. "All hands please report to The Round Table Room immediately (also known as the Bridge). There is a distress call."

As The Kakumei League members file into the room, Kurama moves and presses the button so the Emergency Call can be heard everywhere in the Space Station.

Sector L3: "EMERGENCY EMERGENCY." Sector L3 is cut out.

"Hurry up filthy HU-MAN," Inuyasha said as he came in and sits annoyed with all the troubles they have to go threw.

Kuramas' hand quickly moves the dial around until Sector L3 is better to hear.

Sector L3: "EMERGENCY EMERGENCY. CAN YOU READ ME?"

Kurama presses the intercom to them, "load and clear. What is the emergency?"

Sector L3: "This is the commander of Artemis near the Orb city of Heliopolis. We are under heavy attack by unknown Mobile Suits. Our Mobile Suits are not holding them back. We estimate about ten minutes before we are completely taken over. We need your help." A load noise is heard and the transmission dies.

Kurama turns off the transmission. He turns around in his chair. "We have less then ten minutes to go three light years away. Even at warp speed I don't think we can make it time." He moves and turns on the 52 inch computer screen and a map of that sector comes up.

"We could use this junction in Sector L2 to leap and be only one light year away." He uses the computers mouse to show them this. "But," he states coolie. "The Gateway is said to be unstable and our ship might not make it threw."

[OOC] Sector L2, Sector L3: places from Gundam
    Artemis: a space station from Gundam
    Heliopolis: is a Orb Island (city) that makes destructive weapons also from Gundam
    Warp speed: really fast
    Light Year: how far away a place is it will take five minutes to pass at warp speed
    Leap: from one place to another if the place going to has a Gateway
    Gateway: a large object in space that makes space ships able to move more quickly across space.

WOW, *breathes a sigh of relief* I stink at space terms but this will have to do. Time to plot out the actions then move to [RPG]Anime League to proceeded with them.

2. Fushigi Rockna

Atremis... right next to the orb city of Heliopolis..." Nuriko began, trailing off a bit. "OH! OH! I HEARD HELIOPOLIS HAS GREAT SHOPPING MALLS!" he exclaiming clapping his hands together. "I DO SOME SHOPPING AFTER COMPLETING THE MISSION! Hehah... ([OOC] or whatever that noise is he makes when he's deliriously happy ._.)"

The others couldn't believe the way their team mate was acting at this moment.

"Oh wait, I'm supposed to be serious, aren't I?" he said all of a sudden ending his happiness.

"Ah anyways, what's wrong with the Gateway again?"

3. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Lina rolled her eyes at Nuriko, "Shopping? What the hell is the matter with you?!...It's the FOOD at their restaurants that famous at Heliopolis!! God what an idiot. Anyways," she sits down at one of the chairs, "lets do this already and get me my food. Use the juction or whatever you said, I'm sure it can't be that dangerous."

4. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Ayane stepped forward. "Excuse me Kurama," she stepped at the computer and began typing away. "The gate isn't to stable." She said never taking her eyes off the screen. "But with a Little help we can make it through." She turned to Kurama. "I can find a way to make the Gateway more stable. But I don't know how much I can do about the ship." Ayane turned back to the computer, ignoring her other team mates.

Please no sigs -B19

5. Basher

"Come on you two," Kurama said addressing Nuriko and Lina. "We need to stick to the mission." Kuramas' eyes warmed to them, "After words you can shop or eat until your hearts content."

Ayane turned to Kurama, "I can find a way to make the Gateway more stable. But I don't know how much I can do about the ship." Ayane turned back to the computer, ignoring her other team mates.

"Ayane good idea, please work on that. This is all the information that we have on the Sector L2 Gateway." Kurama moved the mouse and clicked on the Sector L2 Gateway. A screen popped up displaying the information on the technology and any reports on the Gateway. Something caught Kurama eyes and he pointed it out.

SECTOR L2 GATEWAY IS UNSTABLE. BY ORDER OF THE EARTH ALLIANCE NONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO USE THIS GATEWAY.
    This went into affect after the brave soldiers of the flagship Menelaos lost their lives.

"Looks like we will have to hack into the Gateway there isn't enough time to contact the Earth Alliance." Kurama turned to everybody, "Do you think you are capable of doing that or can anyone do it? I think we should also pay closer attention to the emergency call." He replayed it once more. "We need to find out who or what, and how many casualties we are dealing with but we might have no time."

"Feh. Stupid human that was a bomb destroying part of their ship," Inuyasha said. Inuyashas' ears twitched as he listened to the message again. "By the sound of it may have hit their weapon bay considering the other explosions after words."

"We have some of the information on how bad the damage is can anyone figure out who or what?" Kurama asked the group.

[OOC]- Earth Alliance: group from Gundam
    Menelaos: flagship from Gundam

6. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Ayane nodded to Kurama's words, not taking her eyes off the computer screen. "Hacking into the Gateway controls will be a piece of cake," she murmured.

Ayane listened vaguely to her other team members while attempting to find the problem with the Gateway.

Ayane stood up quickly. "Kurama, it looks like there's been some serious damage to the left part of the gate." She pointed to the computer monitor. " This caused something to go wroung with the computer that stamblizes the Gateway. My guess is that....." Ayane sat down and typed some more.

"I can fix part of the problems here by hacking into the systems's computer and reinstating some of the systems memory. The rest will have to be done manually." Ayane turn her chair to face her partners. " For those of you who are slow, it means you'll have to GO where the main computer is and get into it that way. The only way I can break some of the sercurity codes of the compter, is to send in a virus, which wouldn't help. I can find the passwords to get in, but I can't get in from here. Someone has made it so I can't."

Ayane stood. "I can tell you right now, that someone else hacked into the computer before me to mess up the controls"

7. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Kenshin comes running in and stops right in front of Kurama. "My apologies Kurama. I fell asleep and something hit me in the head and I had a blackout. What happened?"

Kurama: "Its okay, but unfortunately we've had a distress call."

"From where?" says Kenshin.

Kurama replies, "In Sector L3."

While everybody's talking Kenshin says "I'll do anything that is needed... I'm really good with computers by the way." Right when Kenshin says this Ayane hears and asks "Kenshin, could you go to Sector L2 and get into the Gateway's main computer?"

Kenshin: "No problem, I just need the security codes and you can tell me what to do when I get in."

EDIT: To understand who says what better, Please remember other people can play their own characters and interact with what you say. You are lucky that I will not enforce rule 6 on you. This is your first warning and last - B19

I spent two hours editting your posts full of typos and empty of common sense. I swear.. I HEREBY DECLARE THIS YOUR FIRST AND LAST WARNING. Consider yourself lucky not to be banned yet. - DS

8. Basher

Kenshin replies "No problem, i just need the security codes and you can tell me what to do when i get in."

Kurama looks at Kenshin with concern in his eyes. "I will tell you this that you might not make it to the other side alive. But I think in the best interest of Artemis we should move quickly. Heliopolis could also be in danger." Kurama looked at Ayane. "Can one person go alone?"

9. Angel of Light

Lina stares in surprised at the new member as he suddenly came rushing in. It took her another second to take in what they were saying.

"Hey, don't leave me out of this! I'll go too. This wimp might need some power to back him up." she said with a grin.

10. Fushigi Rockna

"Heh, you couldn't fight yourself out of a box Lina dear..." Nuriko began. "I might as well come too so Lina here doesn't mess anything up."

She smirked devilishly at Lina before turning back to Kurama and Kenshin.

11. Basher

"It is settled then you three, Nuriko, Kenshin, and Lina, will go threw the gateway first in a smaller space ship. I have set our course to Sector L3. The rest of us will make our way to Sector L3 by our largest battleship. Security will be up here in the space station. Please don't forget how to get back in. And no fighting on this mission out of any of you guys Nuriko, Kenshin, and Lina. You guys do know how to use the leap system?" Kurama said this and then turned to the rest of the group. "The rest of us will use the tubes to go to the largest battleship. Let’s move, move, move."

"I wanted the gate ready for them five seconds ago is it ready?" Kurama said as he looked at Ayane.

[OOC] Tubes: Is how we can get around the space station faster then elevators. I saw it in one anime.

12. Angel of Light

Lina's eye twitched, "What did you say?..." she said through gritted teeth because of Nurikos comment but she couldn't say or do any more since Kurama started talking.

"Yeah, yeah, leap system, I got it. Lets just get this over with so I can eat!" Lina said, crossing her arms.

13. Osaka

Osaka New Member

[OOC] Don't control my character.

[BIC]

"The gate..is ready..." Ayane said.

She turned to Kenshin. "Whatever you know I'm sure to know double of it" She snapped.

Turning back to Kurama, she replied: "Actually it would be best if one person went.... You'll be more unnoticed..."

14. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

I don't mind these unnecessaries coming along with me as long as they don't mess me up. I need all of my concentration to work a computer as big and security fragile as this!" With that he turned to Kurama and said "Kurama we maybe would have been out of here by now if I hadn't had a blackout, if its okay with you I take full responsibility for us being off schedule." Kenshin turned and said, "I shall go and retrieve my sword while you work out how many of us are going, then we all better be off."

15. Fushigi Rockna

"Do you have strength like THIS!?" Nuriko said all of a sudden lifting up Kenshin with one hand as high as his arm could go. Smirking he then let him go, making him drop to the floor with a large thud.

"Problem solved! I'm going!" Nuriko exclaimed as he rushed to the gate.

16. Basher

"That is it I had enough." Kurama turned and pressed a button on the main computer that closed the tubes to the space ships. "You guys need to get along, right now. Peoples lives are at stake here while you guys stand there and quibble. Ayane said only one person could go if you guys can stop your arguing then all three of you guys can go. Can you guys agree with that?"

Kurama took a deep breathe not letting his temper get the best of him. He continued, "Kenshin you will not need your sword on this mission so put it away. From all this Lina will be in charge of your mission and you must make it back to your space ship so you can aboard our battleship once it goes threw the gate." Kurama thought 'oh great now I have to put the person in charged that can only think of food but at least the mission will get down quickly.'

"Feh. You pathetic people lets get this over with already," Inuyasha said. He walked over to the computer and pressed the same button that Kurama used to shut off the tubes. He walked over to the tube. "I'll be in the battleship," Inuyasha said and then he disappeared threw the tube.

"I am taking a big risk to allow you three to go but I will pay the consequences with the Earth Alliance. If you guys cannot get along then Lina and Sailor V will go," Kurama said to them.

17. Angel of Light

Lina blinked several times in surprise. "What? Me leading? About time i got the respect i derserve!! Muahahahahaha!!!" she thought grinning and spacing out slightly.

Shaking her head to clear it, she suddenly turned semi-serious, "That's right. Stop bickering already, i mean you are acting like the bad-guys. We're the good guys, remember. So until its decided who's going on this mission with me, i'll be waiting in the spaceship" she said to Kenshin and Nuriko, and walked over to one of the tubes.

"Oh and one more thing." She turns around and gives everyone a deathglare, "Whoever makes me late for lunch will really pay!!"

Lina was about to enter the tube when another thought entered her head.

"Um...this is the tube for our spaceship right?" she asked with a sheepish grin and a sweatdrop over her head.

18. Basher

"Lina see the buttons next to it? All tubes have these buttons by it. You will want to press the button that has the smallest space ship on it. The button will bring you too the space ship you will take in our spaceship bay. Ayane said the smallest space ship is needed for going threw the gateway. The rest of us will take the battleship basically the biggest button," Kurama said. Kurama had to smirk a little about Linas comment about the food. 'I cannot believe I am working with such amateurs. But at least Lina will stay on track.'

[OOC] Please go to [OOC] Game Questions for a detailed explaination of the tubes. -B19

19. Fushigi Rockna

Nuriko glared at kenshin but then smiled.

"I'm sorry Kenshin, for being a jerk..."

And then in a playful like manner, Nuriko slapped Kenshin hard on the back. Although it was only meant to be a playful pat it sent Kenshin flying through a couple walls. Nuriko cringed with each crash he heard.

"Oops, did I do that?' he began, an uneasy look on his face. "Well he's probably gonna have a few broken bones after that so I guess it's just me and you Lina. ^^;"

"Gomen nasai, Minna-san"

20. Basher

Kurama pressed two buttons, one that worked the cleaning robots and the other button for the fixing robots. He thought 'it is kinda pathetic how I have to seprate these two. I feel like I am babysitting kids.' Kurama let out a big sigh. He walked over to Kenshin. "Can you get up or do you need a hand?" He looked at Sailor V. "Will you please go with Lina and Nuriko considering Nuriko and Kenshin cannot handle being in the same room together?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.