RPG Archives Anime League - [RPG] The Round Table

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Lina rolled her eyes as Kenshin was thrown into the wall. Then turns to Kurama with a smile, "Okay thanks, that makes a lot more sense."

She pressed the button with the small spaceship on it. "I'll be waiting in the ship until you guys settle things. So, later!" she said with a wave and wink before going through the tube.

2. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

A door to the room opened, revealing a little girl with poofy white hair and large, sad green eyes. She glanced at everyone and, spotting the familiar redhead, walked over to Kurama. She stood beside him, looking around apprehensively, then tilted her head to face him.

"Kurama-san... I am sorry I'm late," she said softly.

OOC: Eh... If you don't like the way I did it, Basher-san, you can delete the post and give me a slap on the wrist. *holds out wrist and looks away*

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"Everyone this is Suu. I will make a better introduction to everyone once we are done with this mission. Plus two of our comrads have all ready gotten to their postions." Kurama looked at Suu. "We have an urgent assignment dealing with the battleship Artemis in Sector L3. Artemis is under heavy attack by an unknown source. Are you up too it?"

[OOC] That is fine Stardust.

4. Po Lee

Po Lee Guest

A door opens behind Suu with a mysterious man named Rei. "Don't put her on the spot. I will go with her to help stop whatever is out there. I am sorry for such poor introductions, my name is Rei."

5. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Naw, I'm fine, really." said Kenshin, all though hunching over and cluching his ribs. "Maybe some bruses, one or two broken, but i still can handel a computer." said Kenshin as he steped forward
    to a tube and pressed the small spaceship button and said "I'll be
    waiting in the spaceship." with that he turned and went down the tube going to the spaceship bay.

6. Fushigi Rockna

"Hey, he started the argument by being an a-hole. And yeah, I know, I have a hard time controlling my strength. Anyways, Sailor V, make your choice soon, I'll be waiting at the space ship with Lina." Nuriko said as she used one of the tubes to get herself there.

She actually really want Sailor V to come, it'd be better if the misison was full of all girls (well not nessecarily) and Sailor V had such GREAT fashion sense! ^^

"Lina, don't you think that Kenshin guy was bragging like he was the greatest thing since sliced bread?" Nuriko began to Lina when she saw her. "i hope he doesn't come along..."

7. Osaka

Osaka New Member

"Kurama," Ayane sighed. "were should I go?"

Ayane continued to click away at the keyboard, attempting to find the hacking codes of the computer.

ooc: sorry for the short post...

8. Angel of Light

"Yeah, I guess he did brag alot." Lina said,"But you kinda bragged a bit yourself."

Her back was to Nuriko and was having trouble with her spacesuit, she wasn't used to all this high tech stuff. She turned around and said, "Um...is this how its supposed to look?" (it was on backwards)

9. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"I'm not being left out. I'm going on this mission, and I'm the one to keep the peace." Kenshin began, "Anyways, I'm done arguing. So I'll be leaving now." Kenshin said, his ribs began to hurt, he then fell over. "I'm fine" Kenshin crawled to the tube, got in and
    went to the spaceship. Once he got there he said "Hi, I'm coming along. and... I'm sorry I argued with you, I just was in a bad mood in my mind and I let that mood slip out and took it out on you, Nuriko. I'm sorry for being a jerk." With that he took his seat and rubbed his ribs. In his mind he thought 'Gosh, my ribs hurt. but I have to do something to help with this mission! I MUST!'

10. Fushigi Rockna

"Bah, you drag alot too ya know Lina." Nuriko began to her.

"Um...is this how its supposed to look?"

Nuriko: -_-;

"Lina dear, you have it on backwards! Here, let me help you." Nuriko said. Helping her with the suit. He then smiled. "Ya know, you remind me of someone I once knew..."

"Hi, I'm coming along. and...I'm sorry i argued with you, i just was in a bad mood in my mind and i let that mood slip out and took it out on you, Niruko. I'm sorry for being a jerk."

Nuriko raised an eyebrow at Kenshin and sighed.

"Go get some rest Kenny, you can't fool me, i can tell your ribs are hurting real bad right now. Look, there ar more than one mission, it won't be bad if you miss out on THIS one." she began, still helping Lina.

11. Angel of Light

"Just don't get any ideas." Lina said to Nuriko and then added with a grin, "And can i help it if i'm perfect?"

("Hi, I'm coming along. and...)
    (Nuriko raised an eyebrow at Kenshin and sighed....)

"Nuriko has a point, Ken. I mean, you might screw us up or something. And i mean that in the nicest way!" Lina said looking at Kenshin with a grin while Nuriko helped her with the suit.

12. Po Lee

Po Lee Guest

Rei gets on the intercom and yells--
    "You kids need to really grow up....we have sectors being torn down while you people are complaining about how Kenshin is acting, i say lets get a move on..."

13. Basher

"Good idea Rei. Ayane are you done hacking in to the gateway?" Kurama asked.

14. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Naw, I'm fine Nuriko. I can handle the pain, anyways, I WANT to come along. also do you forgive me or not?" Kenshin said as he just sat there looking thoughtful. 'Gee-whiz, Nuriko is pretty tough. I better watch out, if I don't want any more bones broken. But nonetheless I'm coming no matter what they say! I have to, I just have to!' He thought.

Just then a girl came in and said "Hi! I'm Sakura. Did I miss something?" As she looked around and saw that everyone was
    there; she asked "Anyone know where I might find Kenshin?"
    with a smile.

15. Stardust Phox

Suu looked up and blinked at Rei.

"That's very kind, thank you," she said. She turned to Kurama again. "Will Rei and I be going to Sector L3 on the spaceship or through the gates?"

16. Basher

"Sorry, Sakura. Kenshin is down getting ready for a mission in the smallest spaceship. You can speak to him by means of the intercom," Kurama said indicating to the intercom system on the large computer. "Or you could wait until he rejoins us once Kenshin, Lina, and Nurkio finish stabilizing the gateway."

"Will Rei and I be going to Sector L3 on the spaceship or through the gates?"

"The rest of us will be taking the largest battleship to prepare to leap to Sector L2 by means of that Gateway. But it is not stable enough that is why those three are going first. We need all available hands on deck for this mission there is a major battle going on in space with the Artemis battleship in Sector L3. It could effect the major city of Heliopolis there. Its been a minute and Artemis estimated they have nine minutes left until they are taken over." Kurama informed Rei, Suu, and Sakura. "I'll give you guys a tour later of our space center."

Kurama walked over to the intercom, "you guys and girls can leave anytime now but no fighting on who pilots the spaceship on the way out. I do not want to see any nicks on the hanger of our space center or on any other spacecraft then go into auto pilot and start making your way to Sector L2s Gateway. You all will be informed when it is safe to leap after you all have left the space center. It would be best if you put on your space suits now." Kurama stopped using the intercom and looked at the group.

"Okay, you guys and girls can go ahead and aboard the largest spaceship make sure that when you use the tubes it is set on the largest spaceship button picture. Ayane and I will stay here to finish hacking into the Gateway and making it stable to leap them." Kurama turned back to looking at the computer screen to see how far Ayane has gotten too.

[OOC] Once you anime character have left the space center precede to [RPG] Anime League. All equipment that is needed is on each spaceship such as space suits and what not.

17. Stardust Phox

Suu nodded and turned once more to Rei, but also addressed Sakura.

"We had better get going... We have people to protect."

She walked to the tubes and went down to the largest battleship. She then walked where the space suits were, putting on one of the smaller ones. She then waited for the others before boarding the larger battleship.

18. Angel of Light

When Kurama finished his announcement, Lina took into action.
    With the help of Nuriko, she finally got the suit on right and secure.

"Right, we gotta go or we'll miss lunch...oh, and people might die and stuff too." she said with a grin and hopped into the pilot seat.

"You guys can put your own spacesuits after we left the space center, i'll be faster that way...Anyways, lets get this show on the road!" She said and reached for the controls, it was the only thing high-tech she knew how to do: Take a spaceship out and push the auto-pilot button. "You guys better buckle up."

19. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Usagi runs into the room and looks around and asks, "What I miss?"

20. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Thank you, I guess i'll go and talk to Kenshin when we get back."
    said Sakura. She went down the tube and joined the others at the largest battleship. She walked over to the space suits and put on one of the smallest space suits.

Back on the smallest ship

"Lets get a move on!'' Kenshin began to buckle his seatbelt, though having a little trouble because every time he moved his arm his ribbs hurt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.