RPG Archives Anime League - [RPG] The Round Table

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Sailor V sneaked into the smallest Battle Ship while everybody was arguing. She didn't really want to be a part of the argument, she decided to go on the Battle Ship and complete the mission on her own, as usual.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Usagi runs into the room and looks around and asks, "What I miss?"

"Ahh, Usagi," Kurama looked at Usagi. "I was wondering when you would get here. We are currently in on a large mission. Please join the others down in the largest battleship by means of the tubes. One of them will explain the mission to you or I will do it once I get there. Ayane and I are almost done here. We will be joining you all shortly.” Kurama typed in a right calculation. “Does that about do it, Ayane?”

[OOC] Nuriko, Lina, and Kenshin have now left the Space Center please proceed to [RPG] Anime League. Unknown to these three someone has sneaked onto the smallest ship with them. Everyone else should be headed towards the battleship. Once your character(s) exit to the largest battleship go to [RPG] Anime League and post there. -B19

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Usagi nodded her head and ran off to join them. transforming on the way into Sailor Moon.

4. Osaka

Osaka New Member

"Its done!" Ayane nodded. She pointed to the computer "The codes are right here."

Ayane relayed the codes to Kenshin, Lina, Sailor V, and Nuriko. Ayane used the tubes and joined the others.

[OOC] I don't know who's doing what, so If I'm doing the wrong thing, edit my post.

That is fine. You can post to [RPG] Anime League now. A little easier since you hit a busy time. - B19

5. Basher

Kurama listened to Ayane and looked at the codes on the screen. He watch Ayane go down the tubes. Kurama walked over to the computer. He sent the battleship the codes to the Gateway. He then turn on the Kakumei Leagues answering service. He made his was quickly over to the tubes. He pushed the largest battleship button and went down.

[OOC]Everyone is on their mission now. All post will be in [RPG] Anime League for the Kakumei League. -B19

Please check out the thread Important: RPG Mission Updates. -B19

6. Basher

Narrator: There is a message concerning the disappearance of a scientist, there is a message for Inuyasha, and four emergency messages for the Kakumei League.

I had to bring this from the 30 day mark. -B19

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.