RPG Archives Anime League - [RPG] Wicked Plot

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

[RPG] Wicked Plot [January 2003]

Narrator: Down in a disclosed location in the underground of the planet Earth, The Yami League start to make their plans.

Naraku was the first to call the meeting to order. He looked round the room. Everyone was here Malik Ishtar, Hiei, Sailor Aluminium Siren, Shin, Xelloss, Aoshi, and Yuuto Kigai. 'I cannot believe I have to have the help from these people.' He was a little disgusted by that but he knew there was no other way to make the universe theirs.

"I have called you all for two reasons. The first is that we are out numbered by the goodie-two-shoes, 10 to 8. In my opinion we need to branch out and obtain members at all costs." He looked at the room as they digested what he said.

His hands moved to the folders that were in front of each of them. "This here," he said as he held up the folders, "is hopefully our next mission. Look inside the first page this is the Shikon no tama. It is a very powerful piece of jewelry and well be a key ingredient for my plain." He looked around the room and then lightly showed a large chunk of the Shikon no tama. "This isn't enough," he said indicating to the piece he had. "I estimate we need at least seven more before we can have eonough power to run a weather machine that will effect several planets at once."

"The next few are the locations for seven stones. There is one person who carries three." He said indicating to the third sheet which holds the locations of the jewels. "I suggest we take her and the fragments of the jewel. We may need her later as a barging piece." He holds up one of the ten remaining sheets. "This girl Kagome Higuashi is a weakness to Inuyasha one of our enemies. The rest of the sheets explains our enemies. I now move for a vote on this mission. I will tell you now that we must move quickly." He looked around the room once again. "I intercepted a transmission that will keep The Kakumei League busy for awhile. Some distress call that doesn't involve us."

Naraku waits for everyones decision.

[OOC]Shikon no tama: a powerful jewel that can be used for anything from Inu-Yasha
    Time to make the decision on this mission. :D

2. Fushigi Rockna

'A giant WEATHER machine? You're kidding me...' Malik thought, fidgeting with his millennium rod a bit. 'This person's an idiot.'

"A girl you say? Hmmm..." he began alloud. "It'd probably be very easy to gain control of her mind with the millennium rod... I could take care of her..."

3. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Xelloss was causally leaning back in his chair with his hands on the back of his head, whistling a tune to himself.

"Sure, why not. It could work." he said with the same grin on his face, before he returned to whistling.

'A weather machine that can effect more than one planet at the same time? This might prove interesting.' he thought as he stared absentmindly at the ceiling with his eyes closed as usual.

4. Osaka

Osaka New Member

'This sounds stupid.' Hiei thought. 'I can't belive I'm being lead by this idiot!' Hiei looked around the table and surveyed his partners. 'Weaklings! I'll have to do all the work myself.' Hiei slowly opened his folder and began to read.

5. Basher

"A girl you say? Hmmm..." Malik began aloud "it'd probably be very easy to gain control of her mind with the millennium rod ... so I could take care of her..."

Naraku looked at Malik. "Good then you can go get her along with someone else. Where she is at is in Inuyasha profile. Kagome might just look like a little girl but she is an affordable opponent. She is a miko and has spiritual powers." Naraku looked at the group and how some were unsure of his plan. "I have Professor Tomoe working on the touch ups for the weather machine. The weather machine is just to keep the Kakumei League busy while we start to take over other planets. Taking Kagome will cause a rift in the Kakumei League. I have plains for each member. I will tell you what they are as they are needed."

Naraku looked at the group, "are there any other objections or questions to this plan?"

[OOC]Professor Tomoe: scientist from Sailor Moon
    I will be adding Kagome to my list of players considering she will be needed. Tomoe isn't so far but if someone wants to go ahead and add him.

6. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Fuuma moves out of the dark corner with his comrad Nataku behind him...
    "So this is the great Yami League," says Fuuma, "My name is Fuuma Monou and this is my comrad, Nataku. Lets just say we will make your group Ten."

"Your plans sound rather amusing Naraku, and after all, I am the Dark Kamui. You should find me very useful indeed for i am a great weakness to Kamui of the Kakumei League"

"Also, do not treat me as your lesser. I am your equal and possibly greater along with the rest of us, Naraku."

'Ive never heard of such a farfetched plan....only the part about taking the Girl makes sense to me.' Fuuma thought.

7. Angel of Light

Xelloss looks over at the newcomers, 'Hmmm, they look like fun.' he thought with a grin.

"Well it seems everyone is in agreement. So are we going to put this interesting little plan into action anytime soon?" he said, standing from his chair.

8. Basher

"The plan will begin now. Bring me the girl, Malik and Fuuma." Naraku said as he handed Fuuma and Nataku a folder. "I figured we would need more. Kagome lives in Tokyo, Japan at the Higurashi Shrine. All the information you will need is on the Inuyasha page. It describes how to get there and what she looks like. Remember do not under estimate her but with the two of you guys should be able to handle it. The rest of us will go in groups of two to pick the remaining four shards."

[OOC] Malik and Fuuma can go to [RPG] Anime League now it’s kind of like they left the Yama Leagues hideout by any means possible. The rest of the group will deceide who will get what shikon no tama shard (4 left) and where it is at.

9. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

"Affirmative....come Malik, it looks like you and Hiei are the only ones that look serious about this," said Fuuma.

10. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Hiei shot a glance at Fuuma, not saying anything.

"I will get the shikon no tama" Hiei said slowly.

"I'm sure....whatever it is.....will be no problem for me" Hiei sighed boredly.

11. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Zabuza walked in. "Did I miss something, because I was taking a nap and just heard my 'meeting' alarm going off." He said

12. Fushigi Rockna

"DON'T order me around..." Malik breathed, even though it was simply just a 'Come Malik', still no one even gave one part of a order to Malik Ishtar and not get something out of him. "i've got powers with this rod beyond your wildest dreams, don't for one second think I'm your inferior... and I won't think I'm superior to you, in this, we're EQUALs."

With that Malik walked off his rod in hand. "This will actually be very, very easy."

13. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

"Hahahaha i see....well ill treat you as an equal..." Fuuma said to Malik. "I apologize for ordering you around,"Fuuma bowed...... 'I dont wanna mess with this one' He thought.

14. Basher

Naraku looked at Zabuza as he walked in. "Here you go," He hands him a folder. Naraku thought 'good, good there is now 11 of us.' "We are discussing my plan with the shikon no tama. Malik and Fuuma are getting three shards form a girl and bring her back here. The second page tells where four more shards are. Someone else fill him in on the rest."

Naraku moved to the computer and should a map of the world in 3D. "The first one we shall get is located here at the base of Mountain Everest in the Alphine Mountain Range. It is buried deep and no weapons will get to it. We will need someone who knows how to use heavy artillery."

[OOC] Three more places of the shikon no tama shards. First three to post where that at is the place we will have to go to. Remember anywhere on planet Earth :D

15. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Fuuma heard Naraku say this on his way out and he remembered that....

"One shard is at the top of Tokyo Tower. I think there is anyway. That one should be the easiest to get...unless the Kakumei League knows of this.." Fuuma told Naraku then leaving.

16. Angel of Light

Xelloss thought for a moment, "I believe I heard of a powerful gem located inside one of the volcanoes at the Hawaiian Islands. Maybe this is one of your precious shards."

17. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Alcyone had heard them speaking of the shikon no tama while she had been walking down the hall.

Upon entering the room, she proclaimed, smirking broadly, "One is at the top of the unerupted Mt. Fuji."

She took her seat with a very confident stride and looked up at them all, silkily.

"This plan happens to intrigue me. I agree to its being carried out."

18. Basher

"So the four shards are located at Mt. Fuji, a Hawaiian Island, Tokyo Tower, and Mt. Everest," Naraku said. He watched as the 3D Earth globe lite up with spots. The globe had the exact locations of the four shards were located and even the spot in Tokyo where three shards were.

Naraku glanced up at the late comer. "Here is the information you will need." He handed her a folder. He studied the globe for a few seconds debating on where he should go. He thought 'Tokyo Tower isn't to far from were Malik and Fuuma are but if I go there they might not trust me. And pathetically enough people depend on trust. Hmmm.' Naraku glanced up, he had come to his decisson. "I will go to the Hawaiian Islands to get a shard. Who will accompany me on this duity?"

19. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Hiei thought for a moment.

"I will go to mt.everst. I work well in the cold. AND I don't need ANYONE's help." Hiei got up, and stacked all his papers into one pile, and threw on his coat. He shot a icy glare at Naraku. "And I still think this is stupid."

[OOC] Sorry B19, I'll be sure to turn off my sig.

20. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Nataku stood up and said, "I will go to Tokyo Tower...I am rather familar with the area and Fuuma will trust me if he see's me."

Nataku held his ribbon around his body so it moved like air was blowing it around. "I suggest Yuuto joins me, Fuuma would trust him also. That is if Yuuto is still here and not out for a walk..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.