RPG Archives Anime League - [RPG] Wicked Plot

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"I don't know why you are voting for Neptune, Aoshi. There is the possibillity that you or any of us HUMANS might freeze." said Yuuto and he shrugged, "For one I don't wanna die, unless I kill one of my enemies get killed also." Zabuza said "Yeah, but a ninja like me, I will die for HONOR, and to kill an enemy as well." Zabuza stood and said to Naraku "Well, If there is time, since I have voted for Mars, I'm going to take a nap. Is there time Naraku?"

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"No one will freeze. As I said arrangements have been made." Naraku heard Zabuza speak. "It looks like you will have time."

3. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Thanks, I'll be asleep if anyone needs me." said Zabuza and he got up and left the room to his room and fell asleep.
    Back in the meeting room, "Well, if the majority goes to Neptune, I guess I'll come, but for now I'm still with Mars." said Yuuto.

4. Basher

Hiei was no longer quite. "I vote for Neptune." He smirked lighty knowing he tied the vote.

"It appears to be a tie between Mars and Neptune. Considering Xelloss voted for Saturn he will have the deciding vote between Mars and Neptune," Naraku stated.

Gata is gone till Sunday which leaves me in control of Alycone. Alycone has not voted yet. If I voted for all the characters I am controling we would go where I want to go. I won't let that happen. If AoL does not decided by the time Gata is back. Then Gata will be the deciding vote. -B19

5. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Xelloss shrugged, "Very well, if thats the case, I vote Neptune. Mars is way too boring... and cliche."

6. Basher

"Very well then," Naraku said. "Kagura?" Kagura appeared. "Bring us the weather machine." She left and came back within a few minutes. Kagura walked in with it.

"Those who have shards insert them in now," Naraku said.

Only six shards are needed. The last shard will be for something special. -B19

7. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Aoshi then sat down and thought, "Good we're going somewhere challenging. Now i can truly test my skills and bring honor to the OniWaban group."

8. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Well, here ya go." said Yuuto as he slipped the shard in the machine. In a different room Zabuza was still asleep.

9. Basher

"We will depart to Neptune once the machine is running." Naraku held the shard that came from the Hawaiian Islands. He placed it into the slot into the machine.

10. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Alcyone crossed her legs and held her purring cat in her arms. She smirked.

"Good," she remarked of the decision to go to Neptune. "Mars' heat might frazzle my hair."

OOC: Thank you for keeping Alcyone with the group, B19~. ^_^;; It's appreciated bunches. *hugs*

Sorry need to put this here. The Missions Updates Thread has been updated check it out. -B19

11. Basher

Naraku looked at the members. "Whoever has shards put them in the machines slot. Once a check is done to make sure the machine is working we will be off."

12. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Let's hurry people! I wanna get this over with as fast as possible!" said Yuuto. In his room Zabuza woke and went out and joined the others,"Hello, have we decide on where we are going yet?" Zabuza said as he took a seat.

13. Stardust Phox

Alcyone got up, scooping her cat in one hand and placing it on her seat in the process, and walked to the machine. The shard in her hand pulsated with power. She almost didn't want to let it go. But, seeing that her personal designs should be held back, she put it in the slot and gazed up at Naraku, giving him one of her trademark smirks as she walked back to her seat.

14. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Where are we going?" said Zabuza as he yawned. "Well, can we please hurry! Come on people, put your shards in! I'm getting tired of just sitting here! I want to cause terror, chaos, and MASSIVE panic!" said Yuuto getting frustrated with everyone, because they were just sitting there.

15. Basher

"It appears to be that we are going to Neptune." Naraku looked at the members. "Malik did you grab the vile from Kagome? Kagura come here." Kagura appeared.

"Search Kagomes belongs and find the three shards," Naraku told Kagura.

Kagura left and came back in a few minutes. "Here they are." She handed Naraku the bottle containing three shards.

Naraku put them into the machine. The machine came to life. "Everything is in order."

"Naraku what about the last shard?" Hiei asked. The power fro"m the shard gave him more power. He thouight it was best to give it to the group. Hiei could take on some but not all of the Yami League. He held the shard up.

Naraku looked at the shard and talked in a clam voice said, "Kagura and Malik, we will be needing your services. Kagura can bring back the dead and control them but that wouldn't do us any good if the person has been dead for a while. The shard will make them live once again. Malik can control people as you can all see with Kagome." Naraku stopped for a second and then continued with the new plan. "You too shall leave and obtain Nurikos dearly departed sister. Kagura, you should know where she is. Have her send a message to the Kakumei League. A special one for her brother about coming to get her." Naraku handed the shard to Kagura.

Kagura grabbed a feather out of her hair. She tossed it in the air and it once again became bigger. "Don't just stand there jump on. This will be a faster way," Kagura told Malik. She got on herself.

"We can all now leave," Naraku said. He picked up the machine. "Follow," he told the remaining members.

16. Fushigi Rockna

'Thats.. the best plan I've ever heard! Perhaps this guy isn't such an idiot after all.' Malik thought to himself.
    "yes sir." he replied. "Whats' the girl's name anyways? Guess we could ask her that herself before I take over her mind..."
    "Don't just stand there jump on. This will be a faster way," Malik heard Kagura.
    "A... feather?" he began. Oh how embarrassing this would be! oh well, gotta do it either way. So he gingerly climbed onto the feather and waited to get going.
    Morgan changed herself back to human form. "i herad the inhabitant of all those planets are all humanistic in appearance, it's easier for me to go un-detected if i am in my human form." she said simply, for anyone who wondered why she did so. She then followed Naraku.

17. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Yuuto and Zabuza fallowed, Zabuza carring his weapon. Yuuto thought 'Geez! Finally! We can get this over with and I can watch the massive panic breakout when we are done!'

18. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

HaruHara smiled. She wasn't tottaly sure what was going on but desided to go along with it. She layed her guitar on her shoulders and let her arms dangle off of it. She followed with a catty look on her face.

19. Stardust Phox

Alcyone followed Naraku along with the others, looking down upon anyone shorter as if to let them know she was not to be messed with. Her cat would hiss at anyone who caught its eye.

20. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Zabuza thought as the cat hissed at him 'I hate cats.' He gave the cat a menacing look. Yuuto kept on walking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.