RPG Archives Anime League - [RPG] Wicked Plot

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Yuuto looked at HaruHara and thought 'Funny name.' then looked away and said "Naraku, what do we do with the shards? Because this is giving me a funny feeling in my gut, and it's a good feeling like it's giving me power. I really don't think I need the power, I think I'm strong enough, as it is." and he threw it up and caught it in his hand and he did this again and again.

Turn off your sig next time. - DS

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Aoshi walked into the room and sat down. He didn't see any honor in destroying the islands.

3. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Xelloss reappeared in the crowded room and spotted all the new people, but ignored them for the moment.

"The Islands are no more. So what's next on the aggenda?" he asked Naraku.

4. Fushigi Rockna

When Naraku appeared, Morgan turned to him, still with her dull sad expression.
    "You must be the leader of the Yami League. Allow me to introduce myself." she begun. She then placed her hands on her breast and closed her eyes. Soon she began to glow and in a flurry of glowing yellow leaves she was transformed into her true form: a fairy.
    When the transformation was over she bowed down on one knee before Naraku, to give a good impression.
    "I am Morgan LeFei, the Fairy Princess. I am at your service, Naraku." she said simply.
    'That was different.' Malik thought as he watchd Morgan transform and introduce herself to Naraku. 'She seems to be the only one to not think he's somewhat of a fool. Hmph, then she is a fool herself.'
    Then he saw soemthing in the eye on his millennium rod: Kagura checking up on Kagome. He smirked andbacked away from the others, so they wouldn't be watch him. He heard Kagura's remark and smirked even more.
    Malik talking through Kagome: "Why yes, I CAN talk through her ma'am. Why do you ask? Are you just curious or are you thinking of a possible future plan to purpose to your master?"

-DS and I discussed the way Malik controls a person. It will go like this Malik talking through that person name in bold. Malik will be used as controlling Kagome for now. It will be guided by DS and my hands.

-There is going to be a temporary close of this thread until DS and I get the next mission part done. -B19

5. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Malik talking through Kagome: "Why yes, I CAN talk through her ma'am. Why do you ask? Are you just curious or are you thinking of a possible future plan to purpose to your master?"

Kagura got a little angry. "I am not Narakus' slave. I am apart of him that is all." Kagura thought, 'it looks like I better watch what I say around any of Maliks' mind slaves. After all he could be a stool pigeon.' Kagura finally spoke to Malik. "It would be of great assistance to the mission."

Naraku watched as Morgan LeFei transformed. 'Interesting,' he thought. Naraku once again talked in a calm voice. "There is no leader. We are all equal here." As if he didn't say that he quickly went on. "Does anyone else have another form?" He looked around at all the members. "Well, I do." Naraku started to change. The room became surrounded by evil miasma and dangerous power. His outer clothing changed and armor came on. Eyes appeared on his hands and all over. "I also have a demon state but that is not to pretty on the eyes." Naraku said as he drew in his miasma before it killed off all the members. He stayed in his new state.

Naraku decided to proceed with the mission like nothing has happened. "Do we have all the shards? If you do give them to me. The power maybe to much for you as you can all see." He moved his hand and pulled out files out of no where. "Here is where the best four planets locations is."

[OOC] Below is what is written on the papers. One is for each planet per page and all will have a picture. The planets come from Sailor Moon but changed a little to fit our format. We can now vote on which one is best and plan the mission from there.-B19

Mars

Race There: Martians
    Size: Diameter 6,794 KM; Mass 6.4219e73 KG
    Ruler: Princess Rei
    Ruler's Home: Mars Kingdom located in the center of the planet
    Planet Life: Mars is the Red Planet. It is dry but does have a little moister. Mars has dramatic weather changes.
    Most Appropriate Area for a Weather Machine: Olympus Mon the largest Mountain.
    Other Location on Planet: Tharsis is a huge bilge. Valles Marineris is a system of canyons. Hellas Planitia is an impact crater.

Jupiter

Race There: Jupitians
    Size: Diameter 149,284 KM; Mass 1.900e27 KG
    Ruler: Princess Makato
    Ruler's Home: Jupiter Kingdom located in the center of the planet
    Planet Life: Jupiter is a gas planet. It is about 90% hydrogen and 10% helium. Jupiter probably has a core. Above the core is a layer of liquid metallic hydrogen.
    Most Appropriate Area for a Weather Machine: Inside the core.

Other Location on Planet: None

Saturn

Race There: Saturnians
    Size: Diameter 120,536 KM; Mass 5.68e26 KG
    Ruler: Princess Hotaru
    Ruler's Home: Saturn Kingdom located in the center of the planet
    Planet Life: Saturn is the least dense of the nine planets. It is also a gas planet. Saturn is about 75% hydrogen and 25% helium. It does have rocky core, a liquid metallic hydrogen layer, and a molecular hydrogen layer. Saturn has three rings.
    Most Appropriate Area for a Weather Machine: Inside the core.

Neptune

Race There: Neptunians
    Size: Diameter 49,532 KM; 1.0247.26 KG
    Ruler: Princess Michiru
    Ruler's Home: Neptune Kingdom located in the center of the planet
    Planet Life: Neptune is a gas planet. It has various ice and rock formations. Neptune is about 15% hydrogen and a little helium. It has a small rock core and a less uniformed composition. Neptune is sometimes the furthest from the sun.
    Most Appropriate Area for a Weather Machine: Ice formation.

Thread reopened. -B19

6. Fushigi Rockna

Morgan frowned a bit at naraku's comment about all being equal.
    'He may not show it, but everyone here somewhat believes they're the leader including him. It's just the way beings are. Humans, gods, fairies, demons, in many ways, they are all the same...' she thought.
    "Then I give my service to everyone here..." she muttered standing up. Though, she had to admitt, she liked the idea of everyone being equal.
    Morgan (still in her fairy form) walked over to the papers and began reading them.
    "Hmmm.....I've heard about all these planets from the gods before..." she mumbled to herself. She would personally prefer the moon for this mission, then she could also do a bit of her own mission by freeing that criminal locked up there named Celestine, but she knew the princess of the moon was a powerful foe and was a member of the Kakumei League. Doing it on the moon was mcuh too risky, even if any of the members had thought of it.
    "Neptune is too far, some of us will freeze there and the mission will nto be completed. Saturn isn't a very good choice either, for Princess Hotaru is very powerful. Although Mars has bad weather conditions so does Jupiter, the big red spot is a tornado that never stops. So that'll be risky too. Mars tho... if we cant' put it on the mountain we ahve serveral other places to place it. So I vote Mars." she explained. "Plus it's very close to Earth."
    Malik turned away from his rod, and went over to the papers after Morgan did.
    "Well I believe Neptune is a better call, if we are discovered by the Kakumei league it'll take them a while to get there." he proclaimed.
    "You're a fool, you'll freeze there before they could even find out we're there." Morgan told him. Malik glared at her.
    'She's the real fool.' he thought.

7. Angel of Light

"Interesting..." Xelloss thought when Morgan transformed. but then after Naraku made his little speech and tranformed as well he thought with a grin, "Even more interesting...but you dont need to change forms to have great power.."

Xelloss walked over and flipped through the file. "I say Saturn. By the looks of this, if we put enough strain on the planet, it'll be destroyed, completely disrupting the other planets. Princess Hotaru can't possibly be anything we can't handle." He said as he sat down in a chair.

8. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

HaruHara sighed in agreement with Morgan. "I think it's best we go with mars. It's closer to earth, and easier to leave if we have problems." SHe said, grinnung.

9. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"I'll vote Mars," said Yuuto, "though, I don't know much about any of these planets, I have heard things."

[OOC]B19, i'm going to PM you.

10. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Sailor Aluminium Siren walked in on the conversation.

"Does anyone else have another form?" He looked around at all the members.

"Yes, I have a human form!" Aluminium Siren said, raised her hand and giggled as she turned into her normal human self. "It's not really useful for anything else but to remain incognito" She added.

"I agree with Malik!" Aluminium Siren added. "Let's go to Neptune!"

11. Basher

Naraku watched as the other members came to their opinions. "It does not matter to me where we go. We have the ability to go to any of these planets." He turned around. "I will leave and check on Professor Tomoe." Naraku started to walk away and he heard aloud crack. A piece of ceiling dropped and landed on Fuuma. He was instantly killed. "I guess I will have to get that fixed. Kagura come clean up this mess." Naraku continued to walk out of the room.

Kagura walked into the room and saw the dead Fuuma. A smile played on her lips. 'At least something good happened today,' she thought.

-Because of recent events Fuuma is no longer able to RPG on M2A. DS and I had a heavy heart when we had to decide to kill his characters off.

-The thread Missions Updates will be updated to reflect this. Check it out.

-Check out the [OOC] The Fortress thread. We are looking for ideas on mission number two.

-Tomoe, I did not get a PM. B19

12. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Sailor Aluminium Siren jumped in stupor when the crack was heard. She landed on her bracelets. The emeralds on both bracelets started glowing and two fireballs came out and started twirling around the first person in sight.. Nataku. The fireballs penetrated his body. Leaves opened and a crystal came out. It started glowing until it became black. Nataku was surrounded by darkness and emerged with a new form and body.

"Sailor Aku!" was all you could hear before it leapt at everybody and started attacking.

That was my original way of killing off Nataku. What Aluminium Siren basically did is taking out Nataku's Star Seed. Since it's a dud (fake) star seed, which turned him into a Phage. Phages have the name Sailor [Something]. Since he's evil I named him "Sailor Aku". Aku means evil. Hurry up and kill him off because he kills you :) - DS

13. Athena

Aoshi looked up and immediately pulled out his swords to defend himself against the attack. He looked at the others and said, "One of you ppl with those super natural powers attack him already!!"

14. Fushigi Rockna

Morgan turned swiftly like a cat ready to pounce. Seeing Sailor Aku she narrowed her cat like eyes.
    'The perfect chance to prove how useful i can be.' she thought.
    "I'll handle this." she said calmly taking flight. She aimmed her hands at Sailor Aku and sent her attack at him, a baraide of green energy leaves. If that did not kill it, she was ready to snap it's neck. Cocking her head to the side she waited to see if her attack worked.

15. Basher

Kagura watched as the new enemy was killed. She smirked lightly. "Blades of winds." She sent her wind blades to rip opened the attacker. She controlled both of the dead old teammates. They walked out of the room. She threw them on the ground outside. "Put them to rest." Naraku told her from behind. Kagura set to work.

Naraku walked into the room. "Professor Tomoe is ready. Has it been decided where we go yet?"

FR- Please clean out your PM box so I can send you something. -B19

16. Fushigi Rockna

Morgan flew down onto the ground, somewhat surpised her one attack had killed the enemy. She slightly, SLIGHTLY, giggled to herself. What she found so funny she was not so sure, maybe it was because Nataku had turned into 'Sailor' Aku. Some odd reason, that seemed funny.
    "The majority seems to want to go to Mars Naraku." she told him. She was glad about this, it meant her comrades were much smarter than they seemed.

Inbox cleared out Bash. - FR

17. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Yeah, let's go to Mars." said Zabuza sitting there with his arms around his large ax like thing and his hands ready to do ninjitsu. After seeing that they were dead he relaxed, still holding his ax-thing-a-ma-jig.

[OOC]Sorry, I don't know what his weapon is called.

18. Angel of Light

Xelloss remained relaxed in his chair the whole time. He knew the others would have taken care of the annoyance in a minute, so why should he had bothered? He then sighed when most of them chose Mars, "Oh well, i guess no one has any ambition..."

19. Athena

Aoshi smirked and turned to him and said, "I'd rather go to Neptune, it's the farthest from here and we're have more time before our enemies can reach us and stop us from completing our mission."

He turned to look at the others and asked, "Well?"

20. Basher

"Has Mars been decided then?" Naraku asked. "The arrangements have been made. It would not matter where we go. The Kakumei League will be kept busy with the little destruction done on Earth. You all can argue amongst yourselves where we go. It does not matter to me."

Kagura came in and bowed. "I am done Naraku." She looked at the members and walked back out.

Thanks FR. You should have it by now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.