RPG Archives Anime Sliders: In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Kenshin's face looked calmer as a small smile appeared on his face as he was happy and satisfied with what she said. "Very well," he said and looked down at the clothing he wore. He looked back up, the smile still on his face. "If this one could ask, could this one have this one's clothing back and sakabato?" Kenshin asked. He didn't really want to look like a women out in battle and he would really like his sword back too.
    --------------------------------------------
    Shishio watched him walk off and looked over at Itachi when he was out of ear shot. "Does he know that he has to be back by the time the vortex appears? And speaking of it, how much time do we have left now?" asked Shishio of him.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Itachi watched as Sephiroth left. 'So finding him by the desruction he has created after I have slept,' Itachi thought. Itachi had no strength left.

They were a few hours away from the village where the DTM holders were at. He decided to sleep. He noticed that Sephiroth was going in the wrong direction. 'No matter we have plenty of time,' Itachi thought. He laid against a tree and closed his eyes. Obviously trying to rest. Even if they were in an open space it didn't matter. He could sense what was around him.

"They should arrive shortly," the Hokage said addressing Kenshin.

She said nothing for a few moments. She sensed Kakashi was drawing closer. "Something must have happened..." She murmured to herself.

The door opened up. In walked the same ninja that had brought Kenshin and Akabane in. He carried cloths in one of his hands and a sword in the other. "They have been mended." He said handing them to Kenshin. "The others shall be here shortly."

3. Lance Leingod

(If you don't mind, I'll just add a little something to the room for Kenshin to change behind so that I can get that part out of the way ^^)

Kenshin nodded to her and turned toward the ninja now. Kenshin again nodded to the ninja and grabbed his sword and clothing as he was handed it. He looked the room, spoting a retrackable screen to change behind in the corner of the room. He walked over to it, went behind it and started changing. He came back out from behind the screen, leaving the ninja cloths folded in a pile to one side and now wearing his normal cloths with his sakabato in his sash. He still looked a little bit of a female but now looked like his normal self as his red hair flowed down his back, untied. Kenshin just noticed this as he looked for a band within his shirt. He pulled it out and soon had his hair tied in the back but still going down his back. He now looked over at the Hokage and just waited for Kakashi to come within the room.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Shishio just looked away from Itachi as he didn't answer his question the first time. <Well, I'm sure we have time,> thought Shishio as still sat on the ground, mending his wraps. He had a new set on him as he then looked upon his clothing he wore. It was damaged up and needed repair. <I'll just find some new clothing or someone that could fix this,> thought Shishio as he looked around him.

4. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

OOC: Sorrrrry! I haven't been on much, Hacker has me running in circles XD

Kakashi suddenly just appeared next to the Hokage.

"They are closer than we expected Tsunade, they are outside the training grounds!" "I only ran into one but still more could be about." "Weapons do not work on them, Shurikens and Kunai are useless." "They have a shell of extreme strength, we will have to rely on Jutsu's to defeat them."

Looking around at those who had gathered in the room, he annouced to them all what he had told the Hokage. "Remember this when you fight them, wasting weapons will not help us." "Keep this in mind and watchout for your friends." Giving a sigh Kakashi looked over to the Hokage. "Are we ready?"

5. Basher

After Kakashi appeared a big group of ninja's appeared in the room. It was the ones she had sent for. They all listened to Kakashi's words.

"What is the mission, Fifth Hokage?" Asked a ninja. He had a lit cigarette in his mouth. He has black hair that was spiked. He has long black side burns that connect to his goatee. He wore a dark green sleeveless jacket. He wore the same forehead protector as everyone else.

The Hokage was silent for a moment. “We need to protect the village,” she finally said. “The bugs are already here.”

All eyes were on her. She was still quiet. Her discussion would affect the whole village. “The teams of Yuuhi Kurena, and Maito Gai will carry onto Hidden Grass Village. The teams of Sarutobi Asuma, and Hatake Kakashi including these two,” she nodded at Kenshin and Akabane, “will fight here.” She paused. “Now dismissed.”

All the Ninja left except for a few. They disappeared quickly.

“There isn’t much time for small talk,” Naruto said. “Let’s get out of here.” He disappeared at the window running across the roofs.

6. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

"Well then I'll take my leave an dsee how good this bugs are" Akabane replied as he gave a smile to the fifth hokage

" I see you around kenshin kun thats if you still have to recover from you injuries" Akabane added as he walked out

Akabane quickly followed the othere ninjas who were going after the bugs once he got outside he saw how big they were and a smile quickly came over him

" My My this will be a lot of fun" He replied lifting up his hat

7. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Kakashi looked out over the rooftops and saw the bugs coming, people fled in fear beneath them. "Team to the right!" Yelled Kakashi as he came around and
    spotted some of the bugs close by. "Remember only Jutsu's work!" DOing the same hand positions he did before, Kakashi brought up once again the ball of lightning that sounded like thousands of birds. "Chidori no Jutsu!!!!" LIke a rocket kakashi sped through 6 or 7 bugs, watching them crumble like dust as he cut through them with ease. Looking over he saw his team was doing well.....well all except for Kurenai, she had 8 or 9 bugs around her and closing in fast. Kakashi however, easily beat them. "Stay together team, no one leaves anyone to fight in there own!"

8. Basher

Naruto nodded. Following Kakashi orders he moved with Sakura at the advancing bugs. They were huge bugs. There had to of been hundreds of bugs. He held up his hand making his fingers form a plus sign. “Kage Bunshin no Jutsu,” he cried out. Over ten Naruto joined him.

‘Good idea Naruto,’ Sakura thought. ‘It will be easier to take out the bugs. But why do they have to be so big? Gross.’

Eight of the Naruto jumped at the insanely large bug (think blue gender).

"U!"

"Zu!"

"Ma!"

"Ki!

Two sets of clones said each one as they kicked it into the air.

The real Naruto waited above. The powerful kicks were able to send the bug slightly into the air. “BARRAGE!!!” He yelled hitting the bug. It fell to the ground at an intense speed.

The bug hit the ground crushing the Naruto’s that were there. They disappeared with a popping sound and a puff of smoke. The bug laid there for a moment. It slowly started to move. “That wasn’t enough?” Naruto called out.

OOC- < Spoiler so do not read if ya don’t read the current manga. It is just how the bug gets destroyed>

BIC-

“I got it Naruto-kun,” Sakura called. She was in the air. Naruto turned to look at her. Her fist had charka wrapped around it. She came upon the bug. Her fist struck the bug. A giant gust of wind caring dusk was thrown all around upon impact.

Naruto moved his hands up to block his eyes from the wind. “Sakura-chan?” He called waiting for the dust to settle.

Sakura stepped away from the bug. It was completely destroyed. The bug started to disappear. It became smaller. Until it was only dust that to slowly disappear.

“Wow Sakura-chan,” Naruto said.

“Heh,” Sakura said as she tugged her gloves back up.

A bug came after them again. Naruto did a back flip in order to spring out of the way. Sakura also back flipped out of the way. ‘No time to sit and brag,’ Naruto thought.

He formed a ball of charka in his hand by using one of his clones. He held it up and ran at a bug. “Ōdama Rasengan!!” He called out. The ball became huge. It destroyed the bug. It disappeared the same way as before. ‘This isn’t going to be easy,’ he thought.

9. shinigami

Akabane smiled as he saw the ninjas fighitng the bugs they were good he was impressed by there skills.

" well I may have to challange them sometime but now I have to fight these insects." akabane replied

Akabane quickly chargeed one large bug and attacked with his scaples but all it did was scrathced the bugs shell.

" What!" Akabane shouted soon a claw came around and hit him in the chest and sent him flying into a tree shaterring it

" I underestimated its armor of the bugs shell" Akabane replied to himself as he stood up soon three bugs lined up in front of him with claws raised in the air

" Hmm bloody Cross" Akabane replied a cross shape formed in hios hand and cut all three bugs in four pieces killing them

10. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

OOC: Just a note I have never watched the American Naruto, only the Japanese one. SO if I become confusing with what Kakashi does im sorry.

Kakashi was well impressed by Sakura and Naruto. BUt he could not continue to watch them as he had so many bugs about him. One Bug suddenly got Kakashi in its pinsirs and crushed him into peices. As his body parts started falling from being crushed.....they turned to wood, and from above Kakashi blasted the bug with a strong Fire Jutsu. "More coming guys, lets move to the ground, it will be a much easier fight" Yelled Kakashi as he moved to the ground. Looking Over he saw a pond. "Perfect!" Thought Kakashi as he started doing hand Jutsu's while naming off different animals. "Water dragon no Jutsu!" He yelled. Suddenly the out of the water bursted a dragon made of water of ungodly size, and it came crashing down upon the bugs with immense force. Keeping his hand position Kakashi controled the dragon, wiping the bugs into an oblivion of water whiched ripped them apart.

11. Lance Leingod

OOC: Man, I need to get on more :sweat:

Kenshin ran out and watched the battle go so far, evading the bugs as he sped passed them, one by one. Kenshin then knew that even if he did help, he wasn't going to be any use anyway. The bugs couldn't be destoryed by physical means and the attacks made by the others were attacks Kenshin knew he couldn't use. Kenshin slowed down as he appeared behind one bug that was twice the size of Kenshin. The bug looked around, turned and saw Kenshin. It raised its pinsers and tried to grab Kenshin in them but Kenshin disappeared before then. Kenshin drew its attention for that moment and hoped that someone would get this one well Kenshin drew the attention of other bugs.

12. shinigami

Akabane quickly held out his hand and a red liquid of shorts appeared in it which slowly begain to take shape.

" Bloody sword" Akabane replied soon the red liquid took the shape of a sword. Akaabne quickly charged another bug slicieng through it with ease

Akabane slowly landed beside two Kid ninjas one of whom he heard was called Naruto.

" My Your good yet you are younge but you have skills" Akabane replied

13. Basher

Naruto gave Akabane a dopey smile. The one he gave when people said things that made him happy. He flipped away from a bug that moved in close.

Naruto ended up landing next to Kenshin who had drawn a large number of bugs. Kenshin didn't believe in killing which was adNaruto gave Akabane a dopey smile. The one he gave when people said things that made him happy. He flipped away from a bug that moved in close.

Naruto ended up landing next to Kenshin who had drawn a large number of bugs. Kenshin didn't believe in killing which was admirable enough. Naruto had a mission to complete. He raised his hands up. "Stay back," he said. A large current of wind blasted the area. It sliced the bugs in half. The slowly started to disappear.

"What the hell are these things?" Naruto asked.

"Sensei?" A teenage boy asked. He walked up to a rather large lump of green gunk in the path. The color of green was almost as hideous as the outfit he wore. He had rather large bushy eyebrows.

“What is it Lee?” The teacher asked. He wore the same outfit as the teenager but larger. Their haircut was also the same.

“This is what happens when people meet up with the bugs,” Lee responded. The group had stopped their movements into the next country. They had long pasted the group of bugs destined to meet our heroes.

The teacher, Gai, leaned forward and looked at the mess. He could see faces in planted with in it. It definitely wasn’t pretty. He looked up glancing back from which they came.

“There is nothing we can do here,” another teenager said. This one had way more class and a sense of style then the other two. His face held a trait of sadness.

The teacher nodded. “Let’s proceed before the Hidden Grass Villages are destroyed.” His hand held up in a motion. A small bird appeared. It flew the direction they came in.

“Did you send for back up?” A female spoke. She had different style of eyes. Her sense of style also wasn’t lacking.

“Yes, I did, Kurenai.” Gai responded. “Let’s be off.” They all left the area there was a total of eight of them. They jumped along the tree tops at a fast pace.

“Let’s get there in the next hour,” Lee said.

“Yes, good idea Lee,” Gai said. He was encouraging him on.

“That isn’t possible even if we hurry it will take two hours,” the boy who spoke earlier said. His eyes were a soft blue.

“He never changes. Huh Neji?” Another boy spoke. He was jumping next to Neji. A dog followed behind him.

“No, he really hasn’t but you can see why huh Kiba?”

“Yeah, I can. Can you, Akamaru?” He spoke to the dog on his other side. It barked agreeing to his words. Or at least it sounded like it was. Only a few people could understand Akamaru.

“Heh,” Neji said. He gave a half smile. “Naruto and the rest have there hands full.”

“They sure do," Kiba said agreeing to his words.

14. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Sephiroph was walking through the forest when he spotted a village that was being attacked by bugs, while many people were fighting them off.

He thought to himself "Hmmm it seems as though those bugs need some help..." He smirked as he drew his masamune and ran through the forest and into the battle.

15. Basher

Naruto watched as a person came into battle. He could feel the dark aura around him. It wasn't a presence he liked.

"Is he friend or foe?" Naruto asked. He did flip backwards avoiding a bug. He sent shriken at it attached with tags. The bug blew up. He turned to Kenshin. "Who is he?"

"It seams like they can't hold them back. There are too many," a ninja from the battle reported. "The Fifth what are your comades?"

She sat there still for a moment. The village was in danger. "Hide the women, children, and eldery get everyone else onto the battle front."

A siren went off in the village. Tsunade, the Fifth, was silent. She then hit the wall with her fist. She was angered. The wall cracked and fell apart.

Shizune who always was next to Tsunade was slient also. There was nothing she could say at the moment. Konoha was in danger. Tsunade was pissed off she had never seen her like this.

"What are you going to do Tsuande-sama?" Shizune said finally finding her voice.

"Fight."

Itachi awoke up due to a presence in front of him. There was a rather large bug. He killed it instantily.

"Heh," He said. He had rested enough. He looked up at the sky. The sun was setting. Twelve hours had passed. He could feel his comrades dark energy. He had made a loop around. He could also feel the nine tails.

"Time to have some fun," he said to no one imparticular. But he knew Shishio would hear it.

16. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Kakashi looked up to also see the lnew man coming onto the battle feild, Kakashi could tell just by the feeling this man was no friend of theirs. Kakashi sprang forward and knocked the man down, and looked at him, his eyes showed his utter disgust. "Who are you, and why are you here, did you send these bugs after us?" "SPEAK!!!"

17. Lance Leingod

Kenshin looked over at Naruto and then his eyes fell upon Sephiroph. His eyes narrowed in angry as he came to the battle. "No, he's not a friend of this one," said Kenshin as he looked at the bugs around him. "Nor does this one know his name but if he's here, then the one you all call Itachi won't be fall off." And neither will Shishio, thought Kenshin to himself as he looked at Sephiroph. He saw Kakashi knock him down and thought instantly of how fast he was before. "Kakashi! Don't get near him!" called Kenshin as he spread toward them. Sephiroph was faster than they gave him credit for and Sephiroph would kill Kakashi if he had the chance, which is most likly what he's going to do since he's already felt how strong his bloodlust is before.

18. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Sephiroths eyes widened with rage. He threw Kakashi off of him standing instantly and striking his Masamune towards kakashi. Kakashi was almost struck by the blade but he ducked enough only feelign the blade graze some hairs on the top of his head.

"How DARE you put your filthy claws on me" He gripped the handle of the Masamune with such fierocity that his hands grew bright red flushed with blood. "Shall we see what color you bleed?!?!?" he lunged at Kakashi

19. Basher

"KAKASHI-SENSEI?" Naruto yelled but he was to far away for him to do anything.

Sakura wasn't though. She held her fist up and the struck ground. The ground crumpled in the wake of her attack. It knocked off Sephiroths attack.

"Like we would let you hurt anyone," She said. She pulled up her glove around her fist.

20. shinigami

" So he's back" Akabane replied as he appeared near the girl after he took out two more bugs.

Akabane slowly vanished adn appeared near Kenshin

" So kenshin Kun do you have any ideas on where these bugs came from or how to deal with it" akabae replied givieng kenshin a smile