RPG Archives Anime Sliders: In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Both of the ninja's looked at each other. They both turned to him. "I guess it would be alright," the first ninja said.

The second had already crossed the room. "You can put this on." It was a ninja outfit like theirs. "Your outfit is being cleaned." They both left the room. They awaited for Kenshin to get ready.

2. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Itachi? Hotake looked at Tsunade and then to Akabane. "Yes please tell us what he looks like." "If it is our Itachi who you speak of then we must find him."Uchiha Itachi, brother of Uchiha Sasuke." Kakashi thought this as he walked over and stood next to the fifth.

OOC- I have alot of work so im going to try to post and keep up the best I can.

3. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Kenshin grabbed the outfit as he was thrown it and watched them walk out. Kenshin looked down at the outfit and thought it a bit strange. But Kenshin removed his robe and put it on. Kenshin then opened the door and closed it back as he looked skinny in the outfit comepared to his normal cloths. He just looked right down female a little as Kenshin looked around and saw the ninjas waiting.

4. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" he has black hair adn these funny eyes which turned red when a fellow friend or sort used his jaan on him" akabane replied " He is about ,y hight or so and dressed in ninja cloths which is like th eones your men ware but yet its is differnt" akabane added

" Tell me how are my friends doing have you had anyword on there conditon" He asked them

5. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Kakashi eyes widened as Akabane described the Itachi to him. "Its him, Uchiha Itachi!!!" Thought Kakashi as he answered Akabane's question. "your friends are fine and should be with us shortly, but for now, I must bid you farewell, I have somethings to attend to". Kakashi gave a little bow as he walked out the room. "It is Itachi, this could mean trouble for us." Kakashi headed down some stairs and around a corner where he ran into the gaurds and Kenshin, who Kakashi had all he could contain not to burst out laughing at him. "He looks like a girl....bwahahahahahahahahaahaaa!!!" These were Kakashi's thoughts as he walked up to the gaurds

6. Lance Leingod

Kenshin stopped behind the guards as they did. Kenshin looked over at Kakashi and just simply ignored the look on his face. He knew what he was thinking as Kakashi looked at Kenshin. Kenshin did feel a bit annoyed as he stood there. <Why does everyone think this one is a girl?> thought Kenshin and he just bowed his head toward Kakashi in greeting.

7. shinigami

" I 'll go check on my friends right quick" Akaabe replied turnning around as soonas he openned the door he saw kenshin walking up a slight smiel came over his face as he greeted kenshin

" I see your doing fine kenshin kun it would be Shame for a personof yur skills to be killed rather quickly wouldn't you agree kenshin kun" akabane said as he gave a kenshin a smile as he lifted upo his hat and clsoe dhis eyes

8. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Kakashi bowed to Kenshin as he passed him. "That one funny lookin kid" thought Kakashi as he walked on down the hall. Coming out into the main street Kakashi pulled out his book and started reading it while walking. "If it is Itachi then all of our lower class ninja and students must be brought inside, and us Jonin and the Hokage would have to take care of this". These were kakashi's thoughts as he headed over a hill were he ran into Konon. "Yo Konon, what are you up to?" Konon did not move. Kakashi knew what Konon was trying to pull. so he walked right up to him and ripped of his concealment sheet. "I asked what are you up to?" Said Kakashi in a stern voice.

Konon gave a smile and ran off. while running he shouted over his shoulder "I will be Hokage one day, you will all se-" At that moment Konon ran head on right into a fence knocking himself out. Kakashi simply shook his head and walked off. Suddenly, he felt someone was close, he knew who it was. "He's not far from here" said Kakashi as he took of down the alley. "Itachi!"

9. Basher

The Fifth let them leave. She needed a moment to think. She wasn't sure if she believed them are not. She had recieved word on the status of their comrades. Beet was hadn't awoken yet. He had the information she needed.

"Hokage," a ninja appeared before her. She looked up finally noticing that he had come in.

He wore the same still as the ninja with the full shirt that had helped Kenshin. His hair was a short aburn. He had amark upon his face. He had one eye covered. "The message from the Hidden Grass Nation has been decoded." He handed it to her.

The Fifth took the message and unrolled it. Sje read it. She frowned. 'Bugs?' she thought. "Shizune?"

"Yes, Hokage?" She asked. A younger girl appeared next to her. She had long black hair. She has been with Tsunade for years.

"I was wondering where you were. And..." The Hokage paused for a moment trying to decided wither or not to invite him out also. "Naruto, you can come out also."

"You old hag when can I leave?" A boy said. He dropped from the ceiling for he had been standing outside the window. This boy looked like the image of the boy had displayed earlier. But his clothing and size was different.

The Hokage sighed. "Bring back Akabane and his friend. I think we have the answer to what is wrong here."

"Yes, Hokage," the ninja said and left.

"Don't ignore me, old hag."

"Naruto don't talk to the Hokage like that you don't know what she will do," Shizune said. She looked at the Hokage and rubbed her head.

"Shizune, I need to be out looking for..." His eyes got sad.

"We know Naruto but patience..."

There conversation stopped there for the ninja was out of ear shot. It was a bummer he had to do this work. He yawned. He was very tired. "Akabane?" He asked the man wearing a strange hat. "Kenshin?" He asked the person who looked like a lady. An ugly flat chested lady though.

"The Hokage has solved the answer to the problem of what is wrong here. She would like to speak both of you."

10. Lance Leingod

Kenshin was just about to answer Akabane when another ninja appeared. He turned his attention to the new ninja and listened to what he said.

<The answer? Seems unlikly enough since the last two weren't so simple,> thought Kenshin as he looked at the ninja. <It took something from another world to get what didn't belong here back to its world. Beet used his sword on the dragon and the device got rid of the planet. If they do have the answer to solve the problem, they're going a long way to just help us.> Kenshin then started to speak. "Yes, please take Akabane-san and this one to...the Hokage," asked Kenshin to the man, bowing his head a little as his red orange hair shined in the sun light that came from the windows. Kenshin guessed that this Hokage was the leader.

11. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Kakashi sped down the alley way and did a massive jump up to the roof of the buildings, jumping from one to the next, he made his way quickly to the end of the village were the entrance gate was. Looking around Kakashi saw nothing. "I know he's here" thought Kakashi. "He is not going to just come out in the open, he's smarter than that." Turning around, Kakashi headed to the training grounds, where he sat upon a stone monument, carved in it were hundreds of names of Ninja who had fallen to save their comrades, these Ninja were considered heros. Just then Kakashi picked up a feeling he was being watched.....and whoever was watching him knew how to hide themselves very well. "I know your there.....come out, you cannot fool me!"
    Nothing happened, not a sound or even a disturbance. "Something is not right" said Kakashi as he stood up. "I know someone is watching me."

12. shinigami

" The answers thats good I'm starting to get bored which is not good" Akabane replied openning his eyes bigger

" So after you kenshin kun" akabane replied standing off to the sideto let kenshin through

13. Basher

The ninja looked at the two. He wasn't sure of what to say. "Aye?" He sighed. "Let's go." This was a rather troublesome task for him. He never understood the new Hokage. He looked to the sky as they walked back up the steps. He knew she would protect this village with her life. It reassured him at best.

“The Fifth Hokage, I bring you the travelers,” the ninja said. He bowed down.

The blonde haired woman before him nodded at him. He quickly departed. He was gone the next second.

“Well Kenshin and Akabane. I am Tsunade also known as the Fifth Hokage. These people here are Naruto and Shizune.” The Fifth paused for a moment as she looked at the two. “The Hidden Grass Village is to the North of us. We have just received word that is under attack by giant bugs which isn’t normal.” She looked at them both waiting their response.

14. shinigami

" Him being attacked by giant bugs intresting" akabane replied smileing
    " and it is not normal this my be fun" Akabane added looking at Tsunade

" SO tell me Tsunade kun are your ninjas going to fight them or you want us to fight them for you" Akabane asked her politely

" If not then have on eof yor ninjas show us the way I may begin to enjoy this little job in joinning kenshin kun an dbeet kun to many different worlds" Akabane repleid givieng a slight smile

" Wouldn't you agree Kenshin kun" Akabane said as he looked at kenshin for a response

15. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

Suddenly from behind Kakashi a bug appeared of obnormous size, "What the, what is it?" Springing into action Kakashi threw a set of Shurikens at the beast, but it was no good, its hard shell deflected them easily.

"Thats not good" said Kakashi. The bug had incredible speed for its size, no match however for Kakashi. "Hey bug.....I know just what you need!"

Doing hand motions in fast session, Kakashi suddenly seemed to summon a ball of lightning in his hand. The sound it made was defening, it sounded like hundreds of thousands of birds chirping as loud as they could.

"Hyaaaaaa, Chidori no Jutsu!" Suddenly in a blur Kakashi was on the other side of the bug, the ball of lightning still in his hand. The bug just seemed to hang there for a second...then suddenly fell cut in two. "I must inform Tsunade on this!" Kakashi sped off atop the buildings for where the Hokage and the new comers were.

16. Basher

" SO tell me Tsunade kun are your ninjas going to fight them or you want us to fight them for you?" Akabane asked her politely.

"Well, Naruto will fight with you along with Kakashi. I sent him a head to scout how far away the bugs are. There is a word that they travel at an alarming rate. They could enter Hidden Leaf Village at any moment." She paused for a moment. "Come in Rait."

The blonde haired ninja came in. He bowed once more. "What do you need Hokage?"

"Bring me Gai Maito, Asuma Sarutobi, Kurenai Yuuhi, and the rest of Kakashi's team."

"What if they are on missions?"

"Tell them they had better quickly get it done."

The man nodded to her. He jumped out of his position. The next moment he was gone.

"I ask for your assistance," She turned to Kenshin and Akabane. "In destorying these creatures. Not much is known. And you friend hasn't awaken up yet."

17. Lance Leingod

(Sorry I haven't been on much. School just started and work has been keeping me from getting on the computer some times. I've been on other boards but I've not been able to go outside that board to others and reply. If I'm not on for like days at a time, its because of school)

Kenshin thought about the problem this world had and what he was asked to do. He looked serious as he looked at Tsunade in the eye and stood straight toward her. "By destorying, you mean to kill them, correct?" asked Kenshin as he kept looking at her in the eye. "If so, then this one is not much use to you for that. This one has taken a vow to take no more life, human or not, long ago. This one does not ask you to understand but this one has already given enough bloodshed for other's lives. This one values life above all else and will not take another life. This one will help you but this one will not kill." Kenshin hoped that the Hokage would at least understand his reason and so would everyone else. His conflict with his inner self and those of past enemies have tried to lead him to kill again, which is one of the most important things he has tried to keep away so that he does not kill.

18. shinigami

"Well if you dont want to kill them i will it will prove to be most fun that i have had since faceing th elightning emporer and ban midou." akabane replied smileing.

" Your just like ginji not wanting to kill the opponent." Akabane added smileing at kenshin

" So then shall I be off then" Akabane replied looking at Tsunade

19. Basher

The Hokage finally spoke to them. "Considering the situation there will be plenty of Ninja joining in on this mission." She closed her eyes for a moment. "As long as these bugs are stopped that is the mission's end." She opened them once more. "You will leave once Kakashi arrives."

20. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Sephiroth looked at the others "What are we to do then? sit around??? I tire of this nonsense" He walked off.

"I'll find some means of entertainment... im sure you will be able to follow where I have been" he turned away and started through the woods.