RPG Archives Anime Sliders: In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

(I really need to get on here more. Sorry about me being away so long ^^;)

Kenshin wished he didn't have any answers that started with no. But many of them did. He didn't know where they came from but it seemed that the people that were helping, these "ninja," did have a way to take care of these bugs. "This one doesn't know where they come from," said Kenshin as he watched the battle before him. He looked over at Sephiroth and narrows his eyes slightly. "But let's leave it to the others to deal with them." With that statement, Kenshin rushed forward, passing bug after bug and person after person as he closed in on Sephiroth. Kenshin sheathed his sword as he brought his left foot forward a last time in that run, only a few inches away from Sephiroth now.

"Amakakeru Ryu No Hirameki!"

The attack was launched and the battle was on.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Naruto watched as Kenshin sprang after the man who joined them. The man was an enemy. It wasn't good he could sense blood lust. They had been fighting for eighteen hours. He had a large amount of charka. He wasn't sure how long the others could last.

"How is everyone doing?"

Itachi walked along the path. A large bug moved in front of him. He easily cut it in two and walked inbetween the pieces. This place has changed. Maybe it was this dimension. Or maybe something else has happened here. He had to find out more.

3. Basher

A single figure woke up. He stretched and looked around. He had slept the whole day. He was confused to where he was at.

"You have finally waked from your coma," a person said. She appeared to be a doctor.

"Coma?" He felt strange. They thought he was in a coma. He laughed nervously for he was embarrassed. "I wasn’t in a coma. I slept.”

“Slept?” The doctor looked at him.

“You are finally up. I was sent here by our leader to fetch you. Apparently you know more about what is going on then anyone else,” a man said. This man had a slash across his face. He had a kind smile. “My name is Iruka. Your friends tell me that your name is Beet. Sorry to skip the pleasantries but your friends need you. In fact everyone in this village needs you.”

“What’s going on?” Beet asked. He stepped out of bed and started to put on his buster jacket.

“Bugs. Big bugs.”

“Big bugs?” He thought for a moment. He realized what was going on. It felt like a dream for a while. “Oh the device.”

“Device?”

“Where is it?” He searched for it. He looked underneath the bed.

“You mean this?” Iruka had it in his hand.

“Yes. This will help us get rid of those creatures.”

“Really?”

“Yes. It is what brought us and the bugs here.”

“Oh.” Iruka remembered his orders. “We don’t have time. Your friends and the ninja’s have been fight for to long. Let’s go.”

Beet followed the man out of the hospital. He ran behind the man trying to keep up. His friends could have been fighting for a whole day while he slept. He had to hurry.

The battle was heating on. There appeared no end to the bugs. Naruto dropped to one knee. Many ninjas had come and gone. He knew Sakura had to be almost out of charka. He was more amazed that their new friends lasted this long. He had a higher supply of charka then anyone else. So he was fine.

All of a sudden a bug appeared in front of him. He felt weak to stand up to it. Could he be out of charka also?

“ZENON WIZARD!!!” A call filled the air. Naruto looked at the bug as it was slashed in half along with several bugs after it.

“Sorry I am late guys. But let’s get rid of these bugs,” a boy around Naruto age said. It must have been their friend Beet they talked about.

He held up his hand again. More bugs were coming after him. He gave out his famous call again. He brought down his sword. The sword looked like a wing. Its feathers glistened. A flash of power came from slicing all the bugs in two. Naruto watched as they disappeared. The ninja’s flipped away avoiding the attack.

“Kenshin, and Akabane how are you fairing?” He called out. Searching for his friends.

4. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Sephiroth barely had time to block the attack. In immediate response he struck his sword into the ground and used it to swing around and kick.

"I'm tired of ignorant beings, as yourself Kenshin, I am born of Jenova! And no one can defer the power I HOLD!" after saying this he drew his masamune from the ground and thrust it towards Kenshin.

5. Lance Leingod

Kenshin's strike was blocked by Sephiroth but Kenshin never intended for it to hit in the first place. Kenshin felt the air around them burst outward away from them and he instantly acted. Kenshin ducked low onto the ground, bending his knees and turning toward the right on his foot. Doing that allowed him to evade the kick by Sephiroth by going under it without messing up the flow of Kenshin's attack. The thrust by Sephiroth's sword would never hit by this time because with the force of the first strike, the air was pushed out but now the air vacuum would follow, causing Sephiroth's whole body to follow the strike, making him unblanced on his feet. With a deadly battle cry, Kenshin swung his sakabato toward Sephiroth while moving slightly toward Sephiroth's left, evading his thrust and his swing aimed for Sephiroth's chest.

6. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Akabane quickly vanished from sight and appeared near a bug but the bug reacted quicker then what akabane thought adn was knocked back and crashed into the ground

" Man there are stronge i'm finally get serious" akabae replied cuting the bug which a large J appeared and it fell down dead

" Hey there Beet Kun are you feeling better" Akabane repleid as he appeared near beet

7. Basher

“Yeah…” Beet said while he rubbed his head. He yawned and covered his mouth. “Sorry, I slept to long.” He yawned again. He looked around. Most of the people they met were exhausted. One boy his age with spiky blonde hair was breathing heavy.

“How much more can you all take?” A man said next to them.

The blonde hair boy staggered in his step by the look of things not much. All around him people were falling. Others came and took them away. They have been fighting for a long time. These monsters were their fault. No his. He was the one who started it all.

Beet clenched his fist the one not holding the blade. He remembered the dream he had. He knew what he had to do. He looked at his sword. It called to him like his brother said it would. I Saiga was more then a tool to defeat Vandels. It is a buster’s soul.

‘Can you help me?’ He asked the sword in his thoughts. The eye of the bird where the blade went into sparkled. It heard his question. The sword clicked into a different position.

“We will end this,” Beet finally said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the device. He wasn’t sure what all the buttons did but it didn’t matter. He would press one. With Excellion Blade he couldn’t fail.

He brought up the sword to Zenon Wizard attack. In the same motion he put the device against the sword. They both lit up. A powerful beam of light emitted from both of them. It blasted away all the bugs seeking them all out.

Naruto fell down finally. He saw sparkles of light that looked to be like fireflies. It was beautiful. “Sakura-chan?” He said. She had fallen down way before him.

All the bugs were gone. All that was left was sparkles of light that slowly disappeared. After they vanished a man stepped out.

Naruto was able to see the man before his eyes clouded over. “Itachi…” He said.

“So you’re the one that has it…Heh,” Itachi said. “Not for long.” He ran towards Beet.

“Akabane? Do you have enough strength to take him on?” Beet asked.

8. shinigami

" I'm not sure I've been fightning these bugs for a while which has been quit fun" Akabane replied bring up four scaples and throwing them at a bug bring it down.

" I might be able to confine his movements and let you deal the finale blow" Akabane added " I may have to use my bloody hurricane or bloody rain or the bloody stream I 'm not sure which will work" Added akabane as he gave Beet a smile

9. Basher

Beet smiled back. Akabane had lasted a long time fighting. It was an admirable feat. Beet glanced over at Kenshin who was busy in a fight. "Okay," he told Akabane.

Beet looked at the device next. It had only thirty minutes left. He felt Itachi come at him. He did a back flip in order to avoid the attack.

He placed the device in his pocket. By then Itachi attacked him with a kunai. He used Excellion Blade to block the attack. He pushed against the blade making Itachi jump backwards.

"You have changed," Itachi said to him.

Beet smiled. He had changed. He had a dream about his brother. Atleast a person he believed was his brother. In the dream he figured out what a saiga is from that he no longer would waste any effort.

Itachi did a spell for the black hell fires at him. The ground melted around him. He had scene this before but this time he was strong enough not to need water to defeate them.

Beet used Zenon Wizard. It sliced away the hell fires and went towards Itachi. Before he had learned the truth he would have never defeated the hell fire with the attack.

"NOW AKABANE," Beet cried.

10. shinigami

" Hmmm very well" Akabane replied litfing part of his hat up and held out his right hand. suddenly a stream of red scaples flew out of his hand and went straight at Itachi and surround him.

"Bloody hurrican" Akabane whispered as all of the scaples flew striaght at itachi at point blank range.

11. shinigami

"Lets see if he can dodge this' Akabane repleid giveing one of his smiles as he lifted up the cornere of his hat.

Akabane slowly help out his hands and blood red scaples flew out from his hand and quickly surround itachi.

" Bloody hurrican." Akabane whispered as all of the scaples went straight at itachi from all direction.

" If he dodge that only there will only two people who cabn dodge my bloody hurrican." Akabae repleid waiting for the dust to settle

12. Basher

Itachi moved out of the way of Beet’s attack. He dodges it easy. Were he moved he remained motionless. As the scalpels fell he finally moved. His movements were fast. Unless you were trained you couldn’t see them with your eyes. He blocked all the scalpels. He held a kunai in each of his hands.

“Your foolish attacks are not enough,” Itachi said. He had destroyed his whole clan this fight was nothing to him. He couldn’t copy this power either. It had to be a natural blood power. There was something different about the keepers of the device.

The boy had weapons he could pull out of his body. This man here had scalpels coming out of his body. The man with the cross was a skilled swordsman. It appeared the scientist left the device in capable hands but not capable enough. He smiled.

It was his turn to fight. Where did Shishio run off too? He was missing all the fun.

“Let’s see if you can deflect your own type of attack,” Itachi told the two.

Beet looked up above them floated weapons like the ones Itachi had used to block the scalpels. He reached his hands up. There was only one thing he could do to block them. He looked over at Akabane as the weapons fell upon them.

13. Lance Leingod

Shishio was not far off as he had stabbed his sword through the back of a ninja, killing the man. His sword ran red with blood as Shishio pulled the sword out, looking around him with a grin of laughter on his face. "Well, it seems my nap got me into a good fight it seems," said Shishio. A few ninja threw kunai knifes at Shishio as he stood there. Shishio was more than amused by their attack as he bent down on the ground, swing his sword in a circle like motion in front of him as he defleted the kunai knifes off. "Is this the best you all have?" Shishio rushed forward, his sword sliding against the ground as flames covered the sword. In a series of sword motions, Shishio sliced through the ninjas with steel and flame, enjoying himself as he continued to go forward, this time toward someone who appeared to be Naruto but stopped short of him, a distance away from him. This man isn't like the others, thought Shishio, looking at Naruto as Shishio stood there. This will be interesting.

14. Basher

“Your attack isn’t enough,” Beet said. A mixture of different thoughts filled his head. He was trying to sort out what the best weapon to use was. If only he could do the protective disc shields of light like his friend Kissu. He wished that he could use the Tengeki (Holy energy) of light. Actually any Tengeki would be nice to use. Beet could only simple cause tengeki of fire that burned him. He didn’t dwell on it for long. There was no point. He knew early on that he was different. Very different his saigas were the ultimate tengeki for that class.

He brought his thoughts back to the present. All that was left was that one attack. It had to be so. Maybe long range would work for this foe.

“Get ready,” Beet said to Akabane. He held his hand up. Excellion Blade disappeared. He reached his hands in front. A ball of light appeared. Cyclone Gunner came out. Beet took a deep breath. He was in tune with the weapon.

He moved cyclone gunner to be pointed up. He yawned and covered his mouth. He was still sleepy. He anchored himself down. With both hands he gripped cyclone gunner. He sent out a powerful air blast. It destroyed all weapons.

Beet wiped of his brow. It was covered in sweat. This time he won’t let Itachi have time to attack. “Come on Akabane.” He took a breath of air. Air bullets refilled cyclone gunner. It lit up the handle showing that it was full.

Bullets made from the air produced by Beet’s weapon flew at Itachi. Itachi moved quickly. He jumped into the air in order to avoid them. A blast came at him there. He disappeared and was back on the ground in an instant. A blast found him there. He did a back flip in order to avoid it. Blast after blast kept on coming at him. He had to do a special move to dodge each one and each time he was starting to narrowly miss being hit. This was getting annoying. He wasn’t able to counter attack. The assaults stopped after six.

“Your out,” Itachi said. It wasn’t a question more of a statement.

Beet took a deep breath. He refilled cyclone gunner. He wasn’t out. He never would be out as long there was air. He clicked the gun again. Another air blast soared at Itachi. Itachi jumped to avoid it.

“Hardly,” Beet said. “I have decided what to do Akabane. We need to stop him. Even for an instant we can then destroy him. Are you ready?” He clicked the gun again sending another blast at Itachi.

Further away Naruto was lying on the ground. He was able to heal a lot due to the monster that was inside of him. He stood back up slowly. Some one was in front of him.

“Who the hell are you?” He spat out.

He felt this mans power. He had darkness in him. A great evil. It could be greater then Orochimaru or even Itachi…

15. Lance Leingod

Shishio smiled his devilish smile, laughing as he wached Naruto. "Well, this is going to be fun," he said in his laughter, evil and sinister as he rushed forward, sword sailing above him as his left hand was extended outward, his palm out toward Naruto.

(Writer's block as Kenshin is not actually useable at the moment T_T)

16. shinigami

" Wow impressive Neet Kun you rmind me of Ginji" Akabane repleid smileing

" I'm always ready for a good fight" he added looking at Itachi a blood lust soon filled his eyes

" What would you have me do to stop him" Akabanhe added as he truned to Beet " Maybe my bloody cross can pin him but a person of his skill it may not work" He added givieng a smile

17. Basher

"We will have to try anything. I am sure that is the only way to win this," Beet said. He looked around the area getting a feel for it. They were in a wooded area with plenty of growth. Attacking here would have an advantage but also some disadvantages they would have to think of a cleaver plan. "What do you need me to do?" He took another deep breath refilling cyclone gunner. He continued to shot at Itachi.

Itachi dodged the attack again. This was getting old. Very old. He pulled out a kunai. He tossed it at Beet only to have it be shot down. But it was more then enough needed.

He rose up his hand. He pointed a finger. With his finger he ensnared Beet into a powerful genjutsu.

A genjutsu created an illusion. Beet's eyes glazed over as it took root. The illusion for Beet was that Akabane became Itachi. Under the spell Beet now lifted up cyclone gunner. He took a breath of air filling the chamber. He now pointed it at his friend thinking it was his foe. Beet pressed the trigger. An air bullet soared towards Akabane.

Itachi cracked a half smile. It was going to get interesting. The one they called Beet was easy to ensnare just like Naruto. He glanced over at Naruto. This Naruto was just like the Naruto in his world. ‘Could this Naruto also do that technique?’ He thought. ‘It would be interesting to find out.’

Else where, Naruto felt the sinister man reaching towards him. He did a one handed back flip in order to avoid his reach. His eyes kept on the sword the best that he could. ‘CRAP. How in the hell am I supposed to fight this one?’ Naruto thought. ‘There had to be a way. Oh okay maybe this way.’

Naruto raised up his pointer finger and middle finger on both of his hands. With them he made a plus sign. “Kage Bunshin no Jutsu,” Naruto called out. Around him appeared nine other Naruto for a total of ten. They all were a powerful copy of him. They all had kunai in their hands. They ran at their opponent trying to cut him down.

OOC- One post down.

18. Lance Leingod

Shishio smirked as he saw the clones appear and attack him. Now that is a nice trick. Too bad that you'll need more than that, thought Shishio to himself as he continued to rush forward toward them. He lowered his sword and skid it along the ground with the blade's edge, flames dancing about his sword as he started swinging the sword at the Narutos, blocking the kunais as they came, the flames spreading around them as they licked at the Naruto, trying to burn them.

19. Basher

The flames licked around the ten Naruto. It enclosed them all. All but one disappeared in a puff of smoke. The real Naruto had blocked the flames from his face. ‘Dammit,’ he thought as the flames finally died. ‘This isn’t going to be easy.’

He stood there. ‘What am I going to do? This man is a beast. A beast?’ He smiled to himself. There was only one way to handle a beast. He looked at his comrades. Sakura had gotten back up. Kenshin was fighting an enemy. All around him the ninja’s of the hidden Leaf Village were helping each other. The bugs had taken much out of them. Beet had destroyed them all. ‘Where is Beet?’

He glanced behind himself. He watched as Beet rose up his weapon and pointed it at Akabane. ‘What? Beet and Akabane are enemies? How is this possible?” His eyes darted to Itachi. ‘Oh I see. Itachi had him trapped in a genjutsu. Beet can’t protect himself against that.’

Naruto dug into his kunai pouch at his leg. He pulled one out. He had to hit the weapon before it fired. He had to release Beet. Beet was powerful and they would need everyone to fight. Their fight hadn’t ended yet. There was only one way.

Naruto made a cross with his hands again. “Kage Bunshin no Jutsu,” he cried out. All around him were perfect shadow copies of himself. There was over fifty of them. One of them lifted up the kunai. He threw it at Beet’s gun as Beet pressed the button to release it. The others ran towards Shishio surrounding him. They all attacked Shishio.

That Naruto appeared next to Beet, he had successfully blocked the attack. “BEET, come on buddy get out of it. It is a trick,” Naruto cried. He grabbed a hold of Beet trying to shake him out of the genjutsu. A sound like a buzzer went off. “Nani?”

Beet’s eyes returned to normal. Unaware he had reached into his pocket and pulled out the DTM. “What is going on?” Beet asked.

“Beet you’re back,” Naruto smiled at him.

“Ah who are you?”

“My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I am going to be the Hokage.”

“Hokage?”

“Beet that isn’t important,” a pink haired girl said much to Naruto objections. She had just joined them. “We know much about you.” Beet gave her strange look. “It doesn’t matter how. The device went off. By the way my name is Sakura Haruno”

“Huh?” Beet said. He looked down at his hand. The device was there. ‘What happened?’ He thought. There wasn’t time to ponder it for there was only one second left. He watched as the timer ended. He pressed the portal button.

The same black portal they had seen before appeared. This was it. They had to leave.

Beet felt a strange sensation, a murdering sensation. He grabbed Naruto sleeve and pulled him towards him. Two kunai hit the ground. It was obvious that they would have hit where Naruto was standing.

“Naruto you idiot,” Sakura said. She was going to give Naruto a lector of not forgetting about your enemy but she couldn’t.

“What the?” Naruto cried as he toppled into the portal taking Beet with him. He felt the same strange dizziness that the DTM protectors had before him. Both he and Beet fell out of the portal. He stood up. They were on a street. All around them were tall buildings. He heard strange noises in the background. It was night. “Where are we?”

“I don’t know,” Beet said. He put his hand on his shoulder. “I am sorry my new friend but it appears that you have joined our journey.”

“Can’t I just go back threw?”

Beet shook his head no. “I don’t know what would happen if you did. I have much to tell you though I don’t understand it all.”

“NARUTO,” Sakura cried running to the portal. Fear had swelled inside her. He was gone.

“DON’T,” a ninja cried blocking the path. “We have to allow them time to escape.”

The ninja was right. For now there was nothing they could do. “LEAVE NOW,” she barked. “We will hold them off.”

OOC- Role Call please post in the Sister Thread if you are playing.

20. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Up above the tall buildings a handsome figure in black with raven, black wings flew towards a building surrounded by police cars and search lights.

"So, we're stealing the Eye of Knowledge, right Dark?" The man himself did not speak, but rather a voice inside him.

"That's right, Daisuke. It's a good thing too. The Eye of Knowledge has the ability to show people their darkest desires and often times drives them mad," Dark said.

"Well then, its a good thing we're getting to it first, huh?" Daisuke replied.

"Yeah," Dark said.

Suddenly, something caught Darks' eyes below. He stopped in mid-air and looked down as a giant, dark mass had appeared in the middle of the street. They were still several hundred yards from the museum, so no one had seen it.

"What...what is that?" Daisuke said.

"I don't know, but I think we should check it out," Dark said.

Dark began to fly down and as he reached the street, the dark mass disappeared and several people stepped out of it. All were dressed extremely weird. Dark landed several feet away from them. They all looked at him.

"I've seen alot of weird things lately, but a group of people stepping out of a giant, black mass in the middle of the night is definately a first. So you'll have to excuse me if I pass the pleasantries and get straight to the point," Dark said.

He pulled out a black feather and pointed it at them.

"Who are you and why are you here?"