RPG Archives Anime Sliders: In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"Heh... My name... is Sephiroth... and who might you be coming into my town killing MY victims?" he turned to face Itachi.

"Hmmmm I sense something in you ... who are you... and what do you want?" He slowly pulled out his Masamune.

"Answer... or DIE!"

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"Heh," Itachi reasponded. "Don't be a fool. We are members of the Triad same as you." He paused for a moment. "Itachi. And Shishio." He jested to Shishio standing next to him. "Those who joined us carry the device we are searching for."

3. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Sephiroths eyes glared down at Shishio and Itachi. He jumped into teh air and landed next to Itachi with ease. " I see..." his eyes glared over Itachi and Shisio.

"And Im guessing those are our opponents... the ones that chose to get in our way? Shall we deal with them now then?" An evil smirk came across is face.

"I have no place here anyway... so maybe I should take care of these beings and leave this place...."

4. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Kenshin stood his ground as his right hand neared his sword and his eyes passed form one man to the other. <This is not good,> thought Kenshin as he looked at them. <We had trouble with two against five already and now its going to be one on one battles.> Kenshin looked over at Beet and looked back at the others. "How about we face against an opponent we haven't faced yet?" said Kenshin. "Beet-san, you face against Shishio, Akabane-kun, you fight against the new Triad member from what it seems like. This one will face against Itachi. If we fight against ones we haven't fought before, then maybe it will increase our chances of beating them by learning from them."

5. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" That will b efine by me aslong as i can enjoy this fight" Akabane repleid givieng a smile

" I guess I should bring out this" Akabane replied holding out his right hand

a red vapor or something like it started to appear from out of his hand which it slowy becgin to take shape

" Bloody sword" akabane repleid and it quickly took the shape of a sword

6. Basher

"Okay Kenshin. But watch your back Itachi has some strange powers. It doesn't appear that he carries a sword," Beet replied. He held up his hand and gathered light there. "I call out Excellion Blade." He pulled out a majestic blade. The feathers that circled it glistened in the wind. “If all else fails I have a back up plan. But if that one comes out run.” Beet said.

‘These people are trebly strong. We had trouble with two and now there are three,’ Beet thought. He gripped his hand. ‘What are we going to do?’ He eyes wavered on the dead bodies. He stepped his foot to the right putting himself in a defensive stance.

He looked back up. “For what you have all done is unforgivable. And you will PAY.” He looked to his opponent Shishio. “Shishio, I know you want to fight Kenshin but your battle is with me. To get to Kenshin you will have to come threw me.” He paused for a moment. “I am no light weight.”

Itachi took a step forward. “Heh,” he said. He made quick hand symbols with his hand. “Bunshin Daibakuha.” Another Itachi appeared. No one could tell which one was the original. Both of them threw shuriken and kunai at Kenshin. A storm of a hundred weapons rained down on Kenshin. But that wasn’t all even if Kenshin repelled the weapons something worse would happen.

7. shinigami

" I do hope you won't make this boreing i want you to fight me seriously or it wont be any fun" Akabane replied walking towards the stranger

8. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

"heh... Boring? We shall see!" he kicked off the ground with his Masamune trailing behind him in some sort of after image. He brought it up almost instantaneously and placed it on Akabanes shoulder.

He whispered in his ear. "Are you broed yet?"

9. Lance Leingod

Kenshin suddenly disappeared as he seemed to go around the shuriken and kunai from the right as his left hand held up his sword in its sheath, his right hand lay near his side.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Beet looked back up. “For what you have all done is unforgivable. And you will PAY.” He looked to his opponent Shishio. “Shishio, I know you want to fight Kenshin but your battle is with me. To get to Kenshin you will have to come threw me.” He paused for a moment. “I am no light weight.”

"No light weight, huh?" said Shishio as he had his sword on his right shoulder. "We aren't light weights either." Shishio suddenly rushed toward Beet as he swung sharp swings from his sword as flames came again. Shishio hit the Excellion Blade as he forced Beet to go backwards and defend. Shishio then quickly slashed Beet twice as his flames were around his blade, once on his right arm against the skin as it was burned, and on his chest, it was a light wound but it still burned as Shishio used his flames from his sword.

Shishio then back up from Beet and out of his sword range. "How do you like my burning soul?" asked Shishio as his sword was at his side as he stood there. "Have you ever known pain from both slashing and burning before?" Shishio held a small smile on his face.

10. shinigami

" My my so you are going to fight me seriously" akabane repleid smileing as he tiped the hat up ward an dhe quickly vanished from sight then appeared behind the stranger.

" You are good this is going to be a quite fun" Akabane repleid bring up the sword adn four scaples appeaered in his hands

" Well shall we continue then" Akabae repleid throwing the scaples at the stranger

11. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Sephiroths eyes turned to look behind him while he still held the same position. When the Scaples were thrown at him he dropped his Masamune and vanished only to appear with the masamune in hand ahead of the scapels right in front of Akabane.

"Its your time... One day Ill have no regrets...." His hand swung up to bring the pummel beside his right ear pointing the Sword directly in front of Akabane. the blood stained tip was cutting the air as if guided straight to akabane by some spiritial force.

12. Basher

Shishio then back up from Beet and out of his sword range. "How do you like my burning soul?" asked Shishio as his sword was at his side as he stood there. "Have you ever known pain from both slashing and burning before?" Shishio held a small smile on his face.

"Heh," Beet said. "I have felt worse pain then this." He brought his one hand up. Light formed in a ball there. "This is nothing." Crowning Shield came out and distinguished the flames. "Shishio there is nothing you can do that could come close to the worse pain I have felt. For, I have already died once and been reborn at the cost of five others.” He gazed at the man before him. He held Excellion Blade in his right hand and the Crowning Shield in the other.

“I refuse to lose to you,” Beet finally said. He clicked his left wrist up word making the handle upon Crowning Shield detach. He tossed Crowning Shield at Shishio. It changed its shape within inches of Shishio. It was now a ball and chain.

The ball hit Shishio sending him back words. A small tinkle of blood formed at the corner of his lips. The impact the ball had caused was that great. Beet tugged on the chain and it flew back at him. He turned it back into a shield.

Meanwhile the shriken and kunai fell to the ground missing Kenshin. “Heh,” Both Itachi said. He had seen how Kenshin did it with his sharingan. Both Itachi brought their hands up. They made symbols with each

“Suigadan,” Both Itachi said. Around Kenshin a circle of crushing water spikes formed. It made it difficult to evade or block. Itachi already figured out how Kenshin evaded the last attack. Even if he used the same move more would hit him then miss.

13. Lance Leingod

As the shield came toward Shishio, he only laughed but then it quickly turned into a ball and chain. <What?!> thought Shishio as he was hit. He hit the ground and lay there for a pausing moment. He then got up and a little blood was on his libs as he smiled. Shishio seemed unaffected by Beet's attack as he walked toward him slowly. "If you've been through worse, I would have expected far better from you," said Shishio. He raised his sword in his right hand a little. "Like with Battousai and his moves, they won't work twice!" Shishio then suddenly rushed toward Beet as the distance between them droped a lot and Beet only had an instant to react.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The water spikes seemed to hit Kenshin on impact as no one could then see him. "What you saw..." spoke Kenshin as he was a four meters away from behind the two Itachis, his left hand still holding up his sword and his right hand by his side. "...must have been the after-image. It's been awhile since this one was there."

14. shinigami

Akabane quickly vanished form sight the appeared far off to the left and the attack sent by the stranger craqshed intoi a house destorieng the wall.

AKabane quickly charged the man and swords clashed against one another
    pushing against each other Akabane quickly jumped back as a slash came toward him.

15. Basher

The instant was enough for Beet. He pulled back Crown Shield into himself. He was now able to block Shishio attack with Excellion Blade. He sprang back away from Shishio. 'I am not strong enough yet,' Beet thought.

"Yes, you are Beet." Beet looked around. A voice had called to him.

'Who was it?' He thought.

"Beet what is a saiga?"

He starred at Shishio and didn't move. 'A saiga is a Buster's ultimate weapon, brought forth from within. It's the power of justice received from above,' he thought.

"Technically correct, but not enough," the voice said inside him. "If that is all you got it then you will fail."

'I will fail how?'

"The man before you is a tough opponent. You may have only a few more seconds before he attacks."

'Who are you? Why are you helping me?'

"Can't you feel who I AM?" The voice inside Beet asked.

Beet thought for a moment. 'The voice sounds so familiar sort of like Zenon. But he knew it wasn’t him,' he thought. He held up Excellion Blade and looked at it. 'It is Zenon. Well in a way,’ His heart thudded hard in his chest as he realized the answer. ‘Saiga’s are Busters Soul.’ He smiled and called to Excellion Blade from within. ‘Excellion Blade you will help me do this right?’

The sword reacted to Beet’s thoughts. They were both now connected together as they should be. Excellion Blade started to heal itself.

Beet acted instantly. He rushed towards Shishio not waiting for him to attack. He jumped into the air. Excellion Blade carried him further then he has ever gone before. He was faster also. It was as if Excellion Blade gave him wings. With the sword held out he fell down upon Shishio. The movement was so fast all Shishio could do was block.

“Enough with this foolishness,” Both Itachi’s said to Kenshin. They both made hand symbols again. “Fireball attack.”

Thousands of fire balls hung in the air everywhere. They started to fall to the ground. It made dodging difficult for once you did more there were sure to fall. Not only that they hid little surprises inside making blocking a hardier option for shriken and kunai were hidden inside.

OCC- BTW beet had a conversation inside his head. Heh

16. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Sephiroths strike took out the bulding side, but as soon as the striek was hit he pulled the masamune at an incredible rate towards Akabane.

"my swords reach will take you down!" the tip of his sword barely grazed Akabanes forearm as Akabane dodged it.

"HAH! You wont be able to dodge for long now will you!" Sephiroths eyes grew wide as if he were taken over by his hatred for everything around him. His sword seemed to even speed up as his rage grew.

"Do feel the tip of my MASAMUNE!"

17. Lance Leingod

Shishio raised his sword above him so that Beet's blade would be blocked but then slide to the side. It hit and slide off his blade as it hit the ground. "Interesting attack!" said Shishio. "But not good enough!" Beet's own blade helped Shishio with making his flames from his sword and slashed at Beet three times across the chest. Shishio then grabbed Beet by his shirt with his left hand as Shishio moved his blade toward his hand. "Take this!"

"Guren Kaina (Arm of crimson-flame)!!"

The explosion hit Beet full force as it sent Beet falling backwards and hitting the ground.

"Too easy," said Shishio as he stared at Beet.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kenshin just moved fast enough between the areas of the fireballs, not getting hit but making close evades of the fireballs. Kenshin rushed toward a Itachi faster than he could react and drew his sword fast on him. He hit Itachi dead set in the chest and sent him backwards.

18. Basher

Beet held up Excellion Blade it took all the attack. The sword was damaged he held it up. It started to heal its self again. "Old boy, you ready?" The sword twinkled as if to let Beet know it was.

Beet held it up. "Is that all you can do?" Beet asked Shishio. "Taste Zenon Wizard." The sword lit up. A powerful light blast flew at Shisio.

Beet moved quickly. He sent Zenon Wizard from all directions. He now had compete control over the sword. They were one.

The Itachi that Kenshin hit exploded. The shock wave sent Kenshin threw a building. "Wrong one, heh." Itachi lifted his hands up. They formed familiar pattern. “Bunshin Daibakuha.” Three more Itachi appeared.

19. Lance Leingod

Shishio searched his kimono for another gaunlet and placed it on his left hand. Shishio evaded the attacks quickly, dodging left and right. One blase hit him in the chest and he fell on the ground but the next moment, he flip over and got right back up. He evaded the attacks once again and appeared in front of Beet before he could re-act. He slashed Beet's sword and shield to the side and stabbed Beet through the chest, blood spraying from the wound. Shishio kicked Beet backwards as blood dripped from Shishio's sword. "Interesting attacks you had there," said Shishio as he backed away from Beet and out of his sword range again.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kenshin got up as blood dripped from his head and chest. They were light wounds so they didn't bleed much. <Four of him now,> thought Kenshin as he stepped foward a little and out of the rubble of the building. Kenshin rushed forward toward Itachi. Kenshin sped up faster and disappeared. Kenshin instantly hit two of of the Itachi's sending them speeding toward the other two and hitting them. Kenshin stepped back fast, now evading any explosions that happened next.

20. Basher

Beet could feel his blood fall to the ground. He coughed. "Heh," he said. He wiped some of the blood from his chin. He had coughed up blood. "You are lucky that I am a little weak." He looked at Shishio the cut he had made was deep. Blood poured from his wound.

Beet staggered. 'NO, I can't be ready to fall asleep. I must hold on,' Beet thought. He could feel his body go weak. “If I was at my fullest this blade would have cut you in half.” He told Shishio.

All four Itachi’s collided making a large explosion. Dirt flue up every where making it hard to see. Once it settled Itachi stood there alone. He looked to be unhurt. Actually no one could tell that he was weak. Most of his charka was gone. Time was up he could feel it. Any second now the buzzer would go off. They would know who held the device.

The sound went off and Beet pulled out the device. ‘So, it’s Beet?’ Itachi thought. He rushed forward at him. His black with red cloud kimono sailed in the air behind him.

Beet was weak but not defeated. He held up Excellion Blade. He made it light up. He blasted once more Zenon Wizard with all he had. The attack was weak and avoidable. But it allowed them the precious seconds to escape inside the portal.

He hit the red button. The vortex opened up. It was a black hole. He could feel the force trying to pull him in. He gave way and was pulled inside. He could feel the others follow him to the different world. Beet used Excellion Blade to prop him up. He held the device in his other hand.

The area looked familiar as if he had been there before. He couldn’t quite explain it. They were outside a town. Two people starred at them. They were standing guard. “Who goes there?” One of them called. They held up weapons.

Beet looked to his friends. “I am sorry guys,” he said. “Today is my day to sleep.” He fell over. Excellion Blade lit up and disappeared back inside Beet’s body. The device rolled out of his hands. It displayed 26 hours. Beet would sleep for a whole day. Nothing would wake him. A pool of blood formed around his body.

Itachi jumped in the air avoiding the attack. He threw kunai and shriken at Beet. But Beet was already pulled inside. He fell to the ground. It was to late all their opponents were inside the vortex. He pulled out the Time X. He pressed a button and a portal appeared. He stepped inside not bothering to inform his comrades. He knew they would follow him anyway they all wanted power.

On the other side he looked around the area. “Heh,” he said. He knew exactly where they were at. “We will rest for a while,” he told those that joined them. “We have 26 hours.”

OCC- BTW let's try and get hurt with our characters. No more people who can't get hurt. Okay?