RPG Archives Anime Sliders: In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Jun 12, 2006.

1. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" I don't know but we better check it out Ginji you me akabane kenshin and beet will check it out, the rest of you stay inside" Ban replied quickly pushing up his glasses

" Well this should be fun " Akabane repliked openning the door and saw two people outside one wa snear a cop.

" Are they the triad bet" Akabane replied when he said that four scaples appeared in his hand

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Shishio looked at the men around them, dying from what Itachi was doing. Men with swords were now charging at them. Quicker than the eye could see, the men were cut down in two and set aflame as Shishio sword was held in his right hand. He looked back toward the other men that were charging too with swords. Shishio smiled as he cut them to pieces with is sword faster than anyone could see him. They are lit aflame as flames travel along with the sword. He looked around him, seeing men backup and falling to Itachi's move. Shishio placed his sword on his shoulder as he looked around him.

"Is this all you have?" he asked around as he stepped forward.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The sound of the crash made everyone wonder.

“What’s going on?” Beet asked he looked at the others. When Beet looked toward where Kenshin was, he was gone.

Kenshin had moved out of the buliding before anyone else knew about it. Kenshin followed the road until he looked upon the dead men that were on the ground Kenshin looked up to see Itachi killing another man. He then saw Shishio who was facing some men. Shishio felt the presense of Kenshin as he turned toward him.

"The former Hitokiri," said Shishio as he walked a little bit toward Kenshin. Shishio stopped when he was the same distance from Kenshin like Itachi. "So Battousai," said Shishio as he smiled.

Kenshin just glared at him with his normal battle glare as he stood there.

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Beet also joined them outside. He looked around at all the deaths. "You will pay for this," Beet said. He put his arm up to his chest. "I gather the great soul of Zenon here and welcome out Excellion Blade." Out came from a ball of light a magnificent sword. The sword was long and on the back of it ran glistening feathers. It looked to be more of a wing then a sword. He held it in his right hand.

“I’ll take Itachi,” he said and pointed his sword at him. “But I doubt they will be easy to beat. They are after all the Triad.”

“Heh,” Itachi said. “So you know that. It doesn’t matter all I am after is the one who holds the device.”

“Sorry but we won’t tell you that,” Beet said.

“Then I will search your dead bodies,” Itachi said.

Beet jumped at him and swung his sword. Itachi contoured. He held two ninja knifes holding up his sword.

“Heh. You will have to do better then that,” Itachi said. Beet jumped back allowing the others to attack.

4. shinigami

" Well I guess it is my turn then" Akabane repleid chargeing the one beet jumped away from.

Akabane appeared behind the man and tried to attack him but the man dodge it and counter attacked Akabane who dodge it

" My My you are good" Akabane replied givieng a smile As he looked down he saw a cut on his cut near his arm

" I thought I dodge it completely" Akabane replied to himself

5. Lance Leingod

Shishio stared at Kenshin as he sheathed his sword. Kenshin stared back as both of them walked forward. They disappeared as they launched off toward each other. They drew their swords at each other and their swords hit each other.

<Here!> thought Kenshin as he switched hands upon the hilt to his left hand as flames appeared around Shishio's sword. Kenshin shouted out....

"Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu....Ryu Sho Sen (Dragon Flight)!!"

Kenshin rushed toward Shishio from the small space between them. There was no way anyone could have seen Kenshin in time to block the attack.

Kenshin was about to push upward with his right hand upon his sword to attack Shishio. However...

Shishio stopped his attack by using his left hand. He moved it in the path of the blade and stopped it in its path. His sword rested nicly upon his right shoulder as it was held by his right hand.

"Too easy, Battousai," said Shishio as he smiled an evil smile at Kenshin. Kenshin was surprised by Shishio stopping his attack as he stared at him. "I've seen that move twice already. At Shingetsu village and my hideout. You can't stop me with a move I've seen. Now, Battousai, will you again add your fuel to my fire?" said Shishio. He opened his whole mouth as he went forward and in fact, bit Kenshin in the left collarbone. Blood sprayed into th air as Kenshin yelled out in pain as Shishio's sword landed its tip in the ground and Shishio had grabbed Kenshin by the head and shoulder. It caught everyone by surprised as they all turned toward Shishio and Kenshin. Shishio pushed Kenshin backward with his left hand that was on Kenshin's head and Kenshin fell on the ground. Shishio spit out blood to the side and wipped his mouth with his right hand and said...."Nasty. Neither poision nor medicine." Kenshin raised himself on his left knee as he held the spot Shishio bit with his right hand. Blood was still coming out as Kenshin stared as Shishio while his left hand held his sword. Shishio picked up his sword and place it against his right shoulder again. "You disappoint me, Battousai. You fell for the same move again," said Shishio as he stared at Kenshin.

6. Basher

"That won't do you any good," Itachi said. "Heh heh, it's pathetic that the inventor would have people like you guard the device."

"What do you know about the inventor?" Beet asked.

"Everything you don't like his name," Itachi said. He moved quickly and threw three shuriken at Beet.

Beet raised his sword to block it. "We will never let you have it." He jumped at Itachi who once again blocked his sword.

"You're pathetic."

"I believe in justice and I will do everything in my power to stop you," Beet said. 'Damit what should I use? Crowning Shield? Burning Lance? Or Cyclone Gunner? Maybe I should wait to see how good he is,' Beet thought. He could feel the DTM in his pocket. 'Whatever we do we can't let them get it,' he thought.

'This boy is strange and so is that man,' Itachi thought. 'For once my sharigan is useless against them. Heh no matter there is other ways.'

He brought his hands up. He made quick movements in the forms of symbols. "Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu," he said. He sent a huge blast of a fire ball at Akabane. 'Heh,' he thought. 'I haven't used that in ages.'

7. shinigami

Akabane saw the attack and as soon as the fire ball came near him he vanished and appeared off to the side. The fire ball crashed into the ground sending up dust into the air.

" Well that was quite exzolorateing you are good" Akabane replied lifting up his hat and gave a smile

Akabane slowly put his hand down adn hundreds of scaples flew up into the air adn then rained down onto itachi

" Bloody rain" akabane replied

8. Basher

Beet glanced at Kenshin. He ran towards him and held his sword up inbetween Shishio. He offered him his hand. "Kenshin are you alright?"

As the bloody rain of hundreds of scaples fell upon Itachi smiled and said, "heh." Each one of them struck him. After they all had fallen a puff of smoke appeared where Itachi was. It disappeared and revealed a log. He had used a substitution ninjitsu. “Is everyone so weak here?” Itachi was standing a few meters away.

He pulled out three kunai and threw them at Akabane seeing what he would do. Attached to each one was a paper on impact they would explode.

9. Lance Leingod

Shishio just stared at Beet as he offered his hand to Kenshin. An evil smile spread across his face. "You shouldn't let your guard down so easily!!" shouted Shishio as he ran toward them and swung his sword at Beet before he could act. Kenshin grabbed Beet's arm and pushed him aside from the attack. Kenshin stepped back from Shishio's attack and was about to attack Shishio with his own attack. Shishio just smiled as his sword's tip went along the ground, flames appearing around it and Shishio swung upward at Kenshin. Kenshin evaded the attack but Shishio placed the tip of his sword against the end of his sheathed and swung downward. Flames appeared at the tip of the blade and Shishio swung his blade passed Kenshin's chest as it almost hit him and Kenshin fell down on his knees, his left hand still holding his sword. Shishio placed his sword against his right shoulder again and smiled.

10. shinigami

Akabane quickly pulled out four scaples adn threw them at the kunai's which exploded and sent akabane flying backwards into the wall.

" My this is about the second time or so that I have been this excited" Akabane replied geting out of the hole inthe fall but fell to the ground. he then slowly got back up and picked up his hat that fell off during the attack

11. Basher

Beet felt Kenshin grab his arm and push him aside. It was stupid of him to do that but he couldn't help himself. He had always looked after his comrades. He looked at Kenshin who kneeled again. He wasn't to sure what to do. Akabane was also standing up after falling.

Their opponents were not natural. Both were strong. A sudden fear sprang to his heart. He knew that the only chance to escape lied in his pocket. He had to know how much time was left for they only had five seconds after the timer went off to escape. Beet stood there not knowing what to do.

“Heh,” Itachi said to Akabanes’ words. He pulled out the Time X. They had 20 minutes left. “There is no time for this,” he said. He charged at Akabane at an incredible speed. He had two kunai drawn out. The next moment he disappeared. He appeared next to Akabane with his kunai. One sliced him and the other…

Beet held his sword up. He wouldn’t be a liability. He had a plan when the timer went off but to enforce it would be hard. He had to direct his opponents together. “Kenshin…” He looked at him and then back at Shishio. “We need to…” He hoped Kenshin understood.

12. Lance Leingod

Kenshin looked over at Beet with his eyes and then back at Shishio. <This isn't going to be easy,> thought Kenshin as he stood up and moved his sword to his right hand. Shishio just smiled at Kenshin again.

"Still wanting to fight?" said Shishio. Kenshin just glared at him.

"You must be stopped one way or another, if not now," said Kenshin as he reversed his hold on his sword so that it went along his arm.

"I won't be stopped by you or anyone else here," shouted Shishio as he ran at Kenshin with incredible speed. Kenshin moved just as quickly. He moved off toward his right and evaded Shishio's downward at with his sword as it was lit aflame again. Kenshin moved behind Shishio as Shishio tracked Kenshin movements. "AHHH!" shouted Shishio as he slashed the sword against the ground and swung upward at Kenshin. Kenshin cried out.....

"Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu.........Ryu Mei Sen (Dragon howl strike)!!!"

Kenshin went into a crouch as he moved his reversed handed sword toward his right. He used Incredible speed and slammed the sword back into the sheath as Shishio was about to hit him.

Shishio was about to hit him but Kenshin was using Ryu Mei Sen, taking Shishio by surprise. <This is new!> thought Shishio as he was sent flying backwards by a shockwave that was created by Kenshin's Ryu Mei Sen. Shishio was sent flying toward Itachi as he hit him and they both hit the ground. After a pause, Shishio stood back up as dust was on him. He brushed it off and looked back at Kenshin. He placed his sword against his shoulder once again. He looked toward his left and saw Itachi was standing too as well.

(If this isn't suppose to happen, please PM me. I didn't really know what to do)

13. shinigami

Akanabe quickly took the momment and suddenly appeared beside beet and kenshin

" So what should we do Beet kun how long do we have" Akababne replied as he stood near Kenshin

"hey ban can't you use the jagan on them" makubex replied looking out of the window.

" I can since those two new comers haven't seen it" Ban replied walking out and in front of beet

" You'll only have a minuet to escape that is how long my jagan would last." Ban replied
    looking at both shishio and itachi in the eyes with his own

(if this is allowed you can pick the dream you want to see)

14. Basher

OOC- Only problem is that we don't know the time left for the heros. Please change shinigami.

Beet watched as Shishio was thrown into Itachi. Akabane joined next to them.

He heard Akabane call to Ban to use his power. A felling of dread filled Beet. "No..." But it was to late he couldn't stop him.

Itachi was wrapped into the dream. But he turned it into Bans nightmare where he stabbed him using his eye. He was torturing him. Ban had to break his dream hold for a second could be a lifetime.

15. shinigami

Ban quickly looked away from itachi and started to breath hard

" Hey beet I take it you may not have enough time left on staying here" ban replied straighitng his sun glasses.

" Well in that case lets try this" Akabane replied throwing a scaple into a pole with a flickering light.

" Genji shoot a lightining blast at the scaple" Akabane replied

" I see now beet will that flash give you guys enough time to escape" Ban whispered to beet

16. Basher

"We can't escape yet," Beet said. He looked around. The Triad had destroyed much. Dead bodies laid upon on the ground. It was a fearsome sight. "For who knows what they would do if we did."

"The DTM will beep five seconds before we need to slide then will be the best time." Everyone was looking at him to lead. He had to make the right decision this felt right to him. "Everyone will direct what they can at those two. At that time Genji use your power to blind them. I'll use Zenon Wizard." He brought up his sword.

"We are at a slight disadvantage here for we don't know how much time is left," Beet said in a low voice.

"So you knew," Itachi said. He looked at his partner Shishio who was awaking from his dream. "How?"

"Instinct."

"Instinct? Heh." Itachi pulled out the Time X. He read the time. It held less then ten minutes. "Time is running out."

"We know," Beet nodded to his friends. "Stay together as much as we can," he whispered.

"Now Shishio wouldn't you like to pay them back for what they did to you?" Itachi asked.

17. Lance Leingod

Kenshin never did look at Beet while everyone else did. He kept his eyes on Shishio and Itachi.

Shishio woke up and stood back up. "Well, interesting move," said Shishio as he walked to the side of Itachi. "But once I've seen a move, it won't work twice." Shishio looked over at Kenshin as Shishio sword was on his shoulder and Shishio smiled at Kenshin. "Just like you, Battousai."

"Now Shishio wouldn't you like to pay them back for what they did to you?" Itachi asked.

Shishio smiled even more. "Yes, and I'm sure you want to as well," said Shishio as he walked forward a little. Shishio moved his eyes toward each one of them in turn and back again. <Battousai will be easy to kill, its these others I know nothing about,> thought Shishio. He stopped about three metters from all of them and looked over at Beet that was next to Kenshin. Shishio smiled evily.

18. Basher

Beet brought his sword up at the look that Shishio gave. He didn't like it one bit. No matter what they do they had to stick together. They were a little better off. It was quite a few against two. But their enemies were strong. He had to use another weapon.

Beet brought his hand to his chest. A light started to glow there. He pulled out a gun. Held it out and took a deep breathe.

"Akabane, throw your scaples at Itachi. Kenshin will you be all right against Shishio?"

19. Lance Leingod

Kenshin thought about the past battle he had against Shishio and after a pausing moment, he answered Beet. "No, at least not alone," sighed Kenshin as he moved his sword into his right hand.

20. shinigami

" Alright" Akabane replied bring out his scaples and threw them at Itachi

" Ginji kun would yuo help out mr kenshin here" akabane repleid turnning to kenshin and gave a smile

" What me fight against mr mummyt face" ginji repleid looking nervous

" no you dope you will help kenshin" ban repleid smcking him across the head