RPG Archives Anime Sliders: In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"A name..." Beet said. He cuffed his hand underneath his chin trying to think. "Dimensional Time Vortex Machine is a mouth full. Maybe something shorter." He thought for a few more minutes. "DTM? I don't know."

2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" It sounds like a good name to me" Akabane replied turnning to them

"some what but the devcie I just made a scanner that tells a location of a place. I made it to find the brian trust the peolpe who made this palce and turned it into there research ." Makubex replied.

" So what do we do now then" ban asked them

" Well as a safty device I made it to blow its circuits adn any evidence on how to make it" makubex replied " but in order to do that i would need your elp lightning emporer" makubex replied looiking at ginji

" So I get to see your power once again ginji kun" akabane repleid givieng a smile

3. Basher

"That sounds good for a safety reasons," Beet said. He listened to them as they talked. "Eh? Power? You have a special power?"

4. shinigami

" Thats right I'm like human eel" Ginji repleid holding up his hands and creating lightning " Most of us here has specail abilities ban here has a snake bite which is a 200kg grip, Makubex is a geniuss with a computer" Ginji replied

" My power is that any thing that mixed with my blood will become my weapons." Akabane replied " I have over 108 scaples in my body" he added giveing a smile which scared Ginji

" And he's very fast" Ginji added

5. Basher

"So cool," Beet said. He was in awe of them all. "You all have cool powers." He looked at Kenshin. He remembered what Kenshin did with his sword. "Kenshin is the world's best sword master."

6. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

"Kenshin is the world's best sword master," said Beet as he talked about Kenshin.

"Oro?" said Kenshin. He smiled a kind smile at Beet. "Well, this one doesn't know about being the best," Kenshin said as he was slightly surprised by Beet's words and was a little embarrassed.

7. Basher

"The way you handled that dragon proves it," Beet said. He looked at Kenshin and smiled. "I am the man who will end the Dark Era." He laughed. "Once I get back to my own time."

Beet looked at the new device Makubex had made. "So with this device we press a button and the planet goes back or something?"

Itachi ate his full. He pulled out the Transportation Vortex Machine, Time X for short. It was a smaller version of the DTM. It didn’t have any real power. The Triad uses it to piggyback ride or transport themselves to whatever realm the DTM goes. He looked at the time. They had three hours. Plus the group wasn't to far away.

“Shall we be off?” He asked.

8. shinigami

“It can do that but I take it you will leave once it does" Makubex replied as he walked away from the device.

Beet nodded in response

"Akabane I would like to hire you to help them if that is alright" Makubex replied turning to Akabane

"Maybe" Akabane said as he looked at Makubex

“The cost won’t be a problem but you may have fun and be able to test your limits" Makubex replied

“That is true. I’ll do it then I will name my price once I return," Akabane replied

“All right everyone stand back and watch me work" Ginji replied setting his hands on two levers. The device started to hum and started to glow as everyone looked up the planet started to fade in and out and slowly it disappeared complete.

With Ginji finishing his job the device glowed red before bursting into smoke destroying all important details of the device.

9. Basher

Beet ran to the window from where they could have seen the planet. The DTM glowed in his hand. Once it stopped glowing Beet exclaimed, "It'S GONE!!" "That device could do all that?" He sort of asked. He gave a happy cheer.

He turned to Kenshin for he had realized something. "Kenshin, you can rest now." He looked at the device. It had less then three hours on it.

"Wait there was something I was going to tell you." Beet placed a hand on his hand on his chin trying to think. "What was it? I know we got interrupted before I could tell you it was important." He kept on thinking hard.

He snapped his finger realizing what it was. "I don't need to sleep for a while," He gave a giant grin. "Well, I can go three days with out sleeping but then I sleep for a whole day the next."

10. Lance Leingod

"Kenshin, you can rest now," said Beet to Kenshin.

Kenshin smiled as he went over the wall and sat down. He had his left leg raised up while his right was on the ground. Kenshin had pulled out his sword from his sash and placed it against his left should as he stared outward before closing his eyes. <At least the planet is now gone back to where it belongs. This one has nothing left to fear here,> thought Kenshin as he sat there.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Shall we be off?" asked Itachi.

"Let's," said Shishio as they walked back outside.

11. Basher

"So?" Beet looked to his new comrades for Kenshin had fallen a sleep. "Have you got anything to eat?"

Itachi walked out side the little shop that they ate in. He pulled out the Time X. He pressed the Pi button. A map showed up. "Not far possibly an hour or less," Itachi said. He ran off towards the north in the direction to the holders of the DTM. "Who will you face when we get there?" He asked.

12. Lance Leingod

Before anyone could say anything more, Kenshin opened his eyes as a loud growl came out of nowhere. Everyone turned left and right, trying to find where it was from. Kenshin raised his right hand up saying, "That was this one." Everyone just stared at him.

"Hungry?" asked Beet.

"Yes," said Kenshin as he smiled a kind but embarssed smile.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Who will you face when we get there?" Itachi asked as they ran onward.

"Who other than Hitokiri Battousai," said Shishio simply as he made an evil smiled.

13. shinigami

" Yes I do" said Dr gen he slowly left and came back with a plate full of sandwhiches and gave one to beet adn one to kenshin

" I doubt you have anything like this back where you guys came from" Ginji replied

" So tell me how strong are these triads memebers" Akabane asked beet

14. Lance Leingod

Kenshin grabbed the sandwhich as he was handed it.

"I doubt you have anything like this back where you guys came from," said Ginji.

"Not really," said Kenshin as he looked at the sandwhich. He took a bite of it and began eating.

"So tell me, how strong are these Triad members?" Akabane asked Beet.

Kenshin looked over at Akabane. "Shishio Makoto," said Kenshin. Akabane looked over at Kenshin. "He is one of the two this one knows."

"Is he strong?" asked Akabane.

"Very," said Kenshin as his face turned a little grim. "He is the successor to Hitokiri Battousai."

15. Basher

Beet grabed a sandwhich also. He took a bite of it. "This is good. It beats having bugs any day."

"Very," said Kenshin as his face turned a little grim. "He is the successor to Hitokiri Battousai."

"Who is this Hitokiri Battousai?"

16. Lance Leingod

"This one is him," said Kenshin as he looked toward Beet. "Its a long tale." Kenshin then started into his story of when he was very young, when Hiko first found him and taught him Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu. Then when he left Hiko to become Hitokiri Battousai within the Choshu Ishin Shishi to create a new era in Japan. Kenshin explained what the name meant, "Hitokiri" meaning "man slayer" and "Battousai" meaning "one of has mastered battojutsu". The tale of how he got his cross shaped scar with the murder of Kiyosato and the death of his first wife Tomoe by his own hands, who would have been the wife of Kiyosato if he didn't go to Kyoto. Kenshin told them everything within a short space of time of how he became of his vow to take no more lives and how he came to Tokyo and what happened there. How he meet Kaoru and Yahiko. How he fought against Sano as he was Zanza and won his friendship. How he fought against Udo Jin-e, the Oniwabanshu and the Okashira Shinomori Aoshi. Then who how he fought Isurugi Raijuta and his style of swordsmen ship. How he fought Saito Hajime and then how he fought against the Juppongatana and Shishio Makoto. How he fought against Yukishiro Enishi and then at last talking about how he married Kaoru and the events that happened afterward.

17. Basher

Beet whistled that was truly an interesting tale. "So Shishio Makoto is the successor to Hitokiri Battousai? Which means he is pretty powerful." Beet paused for a moment. "We have nothing on Itachi. We met both last slide. Does anyone want to join us?"

18. shinigami

" I would gladly join if i can meet strong people and face them" akabane replied. when he did ban and ginji just looked at him

" I jusy hope that it wont be boreing" akabane said as he looked at beet and kenhsi

19. Lance Leingod

OOC: If this isn't suppose to happen, please tell me.

As they neared another town, Shishio saw many other people as they walked onward. Shishio spoted a shop with the sign "Gen's Medicine Shop" in one corner of the town as he looked around. Shishio smiled as he looked at all the weak humans. He looked back at Itachi, seeing if he wanted some more fun killing people too.

20. Basher

OOC- It's fine Lance. ^_^ I am pretty relaxed when it comes to my RPGs. DoD was completely different from what I expected. But it still is great.

"I just hope that it wont be boring" Akabane said.

“Yeah, you are joining us.” Beet stopped for a second. He realized what the second part meant. “I don’t know about boring,” he finally replied. “Thus far it hasn’t been boring. I have been to,” he counted on his fingers, “three worlds besides my own. But the first I wasn’t there for too long.” He paused for a moment. “Last time we had to defeat a dragon and we also have the Triad following us. We know one is very powerful. So it isn’t to boring after all.”

Itachi looked to Shishio. He pulled out the Time X. “Less then one hour,” he said. He nodded to the shop ahead indicating they were in there. He watched as Shishio smiled. He knew what he wanted to do.

He stepped forward and on to the street. Mechanical machines caring humans swerved to avoid him. They ended up crashing into each other or hitting the shops near by.

Itachi heard the voice of the angry people. They stepped out from within their carriages. They came towards him. A small crowd started to grow watching what was happening.

The second they were dead for he had used his power like before. He sent them into another dimension torturing them until each died. In this time it only lasted a second.

A man who was yelling for the police turned back to them. He looked terrified. “You’re the ones who made Mabase like the ghost town Shrewsbury,” he staggered in his words. “Somebody help me,” he cried and fell backwards trying to escape. The next moment he lay dead like the others.

Itachi looked to Shishio raising an eye brow at him. Telling him that he could join in.

Inside the shop everyone had heard the crash. “What’s going on?” Beet asked he looked at the others.