RPG Archives Anime Sliders: In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"But..." Beet sighed. "It is kind of a tall order. Who would believe us anyway? It took a monster for you guys to believe me." He sighed again. "Do you have any ideas how to get rid of the planet?" He pulled out the device. "Maybe we can use this?"

"So you did decide to come? Heh." Itachi said. They were standing in the middle of no where. As far as they could see was sand and more sand. There were a few catcus but nothing more.

Itachi pulled out the device. "Five hours until we slide," he said reading off what the time displayed. He pressed the Pi button. "50 miles away." He looked to the sky and smirked. Another planet hung in the sky. "Intresting," was all he said about it.

He pulled out the Triad device. He pressed a few buttons. It ran a search of this world. It came back with nothing. "The Triad have no information on this place." They stood in silence for a moment. Itachi didn't know anything about this guy except for what was in his profile which wasn't much. He was debating what to say next. He finally decided. "Shall we eat?"

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

"Maybe," said Kenshin as he stared at the device. "But are you sure what any of those do?" asked Kenshin, pointing toward the buttens on the device.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shishio looked around as they had appeared in a desert. Heat was in the air as it was filled with it.

"Shall we eat?" asked Itachi.

"I'd like that but I'd rather get out of this place," said Shishio.

"Why?" asked Itachi.

"Ten years ago, I was set on fire as I lay unconscious from a blow to the head. I survived but every sweatglane in my body was destroyed. Since then, I've never been able to regulate my temperature through sweating. It was how Battousai won in our battle. I would have killed him if not for his friends too," said Shishio.

3. Basher

Beet held up the device as they walked. "We know three thus far," he said. "The red button allows us to open the portal. The green button destroys everything and the Pi button is the map. But there is well over a dozen left." He mumbled to himself and counted the buttons. "23 unknown."

He pressed the Pi button. A map displayed of the town they were in. "It looks like we have some luck." He showed Kenshin the map. "We could be going to where we need to slide next." Beet smiled at this it was some good news. He pressed the Pi button again the map disappeared.

"I don't know how safe it would be to press buttons at random though." He laughed nervousily. "I really wanted to press the green button when I first found this thing," Beet whispered to him. His eyes caught on a symbol. It looked rather neat. It reminded him of the capitol letter L. But It curved more like a capital J. It had a tail at the top. Plus is has a small dot on it. "I wonder what that one is for," he pointed out the next button he liked.

Beet looked up and noticed they stopped in front of a shop. "What do you need us for?" He asked his new companions.

Itachi said nothing. He didn't have to. Among men they understood each other rather well. He ran off in the direction the device told them to go. His hands were at his side again as he ran. He could feel Shishio presence behind him. It would take some time to get to the device. So for now they should get something to eat. They have traveled for a great time.

They neared a village. It wasn't much but it would do. "Being that the Triad have nothing on this place. You should know what we should due." Itachi smirked. It would feel good to destroy something again. Senless slaughter is what he liked to do. He had killed almost his whole clan so killing strangers would be to easy.

4. Lance Leingod

<23 buttons we don't know about....> thought Kenshin as he sighed.

"I don't know how safe it would be to press buttons at random though." Beet laughed nervousily.

"This one doubts it would be safe," said Kenshin as he sighed again.

"I really wanted to press the green button when I first found this thing," Beet whispered to him.

"Let's not press it," said Kenshin.

"I wonder what that one is for," Beet pointed out the next button he liked.

"Not sure," said Kenshin as he looked at it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Itachi started to walk on without saying anything. Shishio walked behind him, bored out here. They traveled on for some time before coming up to a town.

"Being that the Triad have nothing on this place. You should know what we should do," Itachi smirked.

Shishio smiled evily at the thought of killing. "So, where should we start?" asked Shishio. It was a village but there seemed to be a lot of people out as Shishio and Itachi neared them. "The strong live," started Shishio as one person neared him. Shishio moved his right hand near his sword's handle.

"What?" the man said as he looked at Shishio.

"The weak die," finished Shishio. The man was cut in half instantly but Shishio looked like he didn't move at all as his right hand was on the handle. The two halfs of the man burst into flames before they hit the ground.

5. Basher

“Heh,” Itachi said to Shishios’ words. He watched as Shishio cut someone in half and the man burst into flames. Shishio was very skilled he could see it now.

The men who saw the other man die jumped up. The woman screamed and ran away in fear. It was sure chaos where they were at. A group of men charged at them with their swords bared.

“Allow me,” Itachi said. He took a step forward. He used the power of his eyes, the Sharingan. The men screamed in agony and fell to the ground. Itachi trapped them inside an illusionary world which he controls. There he tortured them for a spell. To the outside world it was only a matter of seconds. The men that were trapped there screamed inhumanily before it died on their lips. All of them had dropped dead. They were all too weak to combat Itachis’ power.

A siren was now heard. This town knew they were under attack. Many men could be seen in the distance charging at them. “Fouls,” Itachi said.

6. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" I dont know but you two look strong i would like to test you" Akabane replied.

"Come on Akabane we need to get back to Gens medcine shop MAkubex is there maybe he can help out with what that device doses adn how to get ride of the planet." Ginji replied turnning to kenshin and beet

" Well here we are" BAn replied stopping in front of a shop insdie of th esho pwasa man differnt people and two were on computers one was a old man and the other was a younge boy.

" hey makubex" Ginji repied

" Ginji you made it" makubex replied removing his glasses

" This should help a little on what that planet is" Akabane replied handing a disk over to makubex who put it into his compuiter adn broughtg it up on his screen

7. Basher

Beet looked at his new comrades. "Eh?" He was shocked they new something about the planet. He turned to Kenshin and looked at him. Beet watched and read the screen.

The planet was called Celestia. It estimated the impact of it hit this planet totally fatally. It was presumed to hit impact in four and half hours. He watched as that clock started to count down. He reached into his pocket and tugged out the device. The times matched. "Aye Kenshin should we tell them?"

Itachi watched as the villagers came at them. He drew a step back allowing his partner to take them on. He wanted to see what Shishio could do.

OCC- Nice touch shinigami. I forgot that they get disc like that heh

8. Lance Leingod

"Aye Kenshin, should we tell them?" asked Beet to Kenshin.

"Its better than not knowing," said Kenshin as he read the screen. He watched the timer as he glanced as the device in Beet's hand. It also read the same time as on the computer. Kenshin looked back at the computer. <Either this is by chance or something's up with these times,> thought Kenshin as he looked at the timer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shishio walked forward toward the men as they came, his right hand now at his side and his sword in its sheath.

"Who are you and why are you here?" demanded a man as he walked up to Shishio with his sword in front of him. He was a fool. Shishio drew his sword on him and split him in two, along with his sword. The man's body parts bursted into flames as the other stepped back, shocked by it.

"What the hell's going on here?" shouted a man as he stepped back again.

Shishio smiled evily. He looked around him. <Three men in total left,> thought Shishio. Shishio stabbed the tip of his sword into the ground, surprising everyone. Two of the men walked up, their swords at the ready.

"Are you stupid?" said one of them as he was about to swing his sword at Shishio. Shishio just contiued to smile. He grabbed the handle of his sword and moved the sword's tip along the ground. Flames appeared around the tip of the blade as the two men were sliced altogether in a second and they lit aflame. The third man started to charge at Shishio but he was sliced too and set aflame. Shishio stood by the bodies as they all were on fire. Shishio smiled and laughed.

9. Basher

After hearing what Kenshin had said Beet spoke to the group. "Ah we might know a little about the planet." He pointed to the device in his hand. They read it and the computer screen. He waited for their questions.

"Heh," Itachi said. He stepped over the dead bodies. It was time for them to eat. He was a little famished after all. "Let's eat the fruits of our killing." He walked further into town and walked into a shop that sold all sorts of foods. He picked up a pear and took a bite out of it.

10. Lance Leingod

Shishio walked in after Itachi and looked around. He was quite hungry after he came back from the dead but he was also hungry for more than food. He looked across the counter where there should have been someone there. Instead there wasn't anyone there at the moment. Then there was a sound of movement in the back and Shishio was sure Itachi heard it too. "I'll get it," he offered as he went behind the counter and opened the door into the back. Shishio looked into the room but then many gun shots went off. A bullet went passed Itachi's head as he turned toward the door Shishio had went through. A man was seen in flames upon the floor with Shishio wielding his sword in his hand. Shishio smiled as he turned back and walked back into the room with the food. Shishio sheathed his sword as grabbed some food and started eating.

As Shishio was eating, he spot some meat in the corner of the counter. Shishio walked over to it and smiled. "Itachi," said Shishio as he drew his sword. "Want some?" He pointed with his left hand toward the meat that was on the counter.

(OOC: I'm not sure if they have guns here so just let me know if they don't)

11. Basher

Itachi had moved his head in time as the bullet wized past him. It clipped a few of the ends of his hair. They felt to the ground. He never lost his cool though. The smell of burning flesh filled the shop.

"Itachi," said Shishio as he drew his sword. "Want some?"

Itachi nodded and moved forward. He took the meat into his hands. He bit down taking a bite. The meat was good but not great. It was tender and yet still grainy. It would surely do. He need some type of nourishment. Using the Sharingan was a little draining of energy. “This place does have its amusing parts.” He took out the Triad device.

“What should we add to the information for the Triad?” He asked Shishio after finishing his meat. He passed that device along the table to Shishio.

OCC- from what I remember there was guns and more. I think I remember an episode where Ginji was driving trying to avoid bullets flying at them. heh

From what we know now the Triad have two devices. 1 that piggy backs off of the orginal signal it isn't no where near as powerful as the device that our heros hold. And the second device is the information that they have gathered from certain worlds.

12. Lance Leingod

Shishio moved the tip of his blade across the piece of meat he had in his head and set it on fire in his hands. As soon as the flames died down, he ate the meat. As soon as he was finished, Itachi passed the device over to him.

“What should we add to the information for the Triad?” asked Itachi.

Shishio grabbed the device. "That this planet is weak," said Shishio as he threw the device back to Itachi and he caught it. "The strong live, the weak die. These so called men are nothing but meat to us." He grabbed another piece of meat, burnt it too and ate it.

13. Basher

Itachi caught the device in one hand. He used the small key board to write a version of what Shishio had said. After he finished he placed it in his pocket. He watched as Shishio burnt his food. "So you like fire. Any reason for that?" He lifted up his drank and took a swig. The sake here tasted good though.

14. Lance Leingod

Shishio looked over at Itachi as he asked the question. Shishio looked out the window, seeing the sand move in the wind. "Fire is one of the powers that helped me. I used it in the Bakumatsu and I used it during Meiji. I am the demon that commands the flames," said Shishio as he stared outward.

(OOC: It doesn't really go into detail as to why he choose to use fire in the first place so I don't know why. The manga never said anything about it and he did use it when he was a Hitokiri, at least in the mange because at one part where its in Kenshin's pasted, Shishio kills the traitor I'izuka with his sword that makes the fire.)

15. Basher

Itachi nodded to this. "I am a high level ninja. I have the Sharingan in heritance from my clan who I killed." He joined Shishio in looking out the window. The sand swept its way across the street where bodies lay strewn. A few had a small amount of sand covering them.

16. shinigami

" So Makubex how do we get read of that planet" BAn asked him

" I Don't know it is not of this world thats for sure" MAkubex replied " Hey umm beet Right is there any way to use your device and make that planet dissapear by designing another one and useing it to send that planet back to where ever it can from" Makubex replied looking up from th ecomputer.

" Well well it looks like soon one dont want us to get ride of the planet" Akabane replied as he looked out of the window." This may be fun" he added as he walked outside.

" Akabane" Ginji quickly shouted as he saw him

As Akabane walked out ten people wear waiting outside as soon as he walked out. They got scared adn begainto walk backwards when they saw who they were faceing against.

" Wait were sorr we didn't know who you were" one of the men replied

" Oh well" Akabane replied as he walked back to the door as he touched the handle he turned back to the men. " But you made that choice a little to late" Akabane replied openning the door.

The menoutsie quickly fell down dead with a J mark on there backs there screams echoed throught the allys.

" Cruel as every Akabane" a girl replied

" My what ever do you mean" Akanae replied giveing a smile

17. Basher

Beet was about to say something about the device when Akabane walked outside. There was a group of people causing trouble. He wasn't sure what to do.

"Ummm, coping the device may not be a good idea. There is a group called the Triad whom are after it," he finally said. "But maybe we can have it looked at to see what some of these buttons do. Do you know anyone?"

18. shinigami

" Hey computer boy your a computer geniss can't you figure it out" ban replied walking up to makubex

" i can try mwy I see it." MAkubex asked beet, beet slowly handed it to him and makubex sarted to look over the device.

" Intresting it is well built but it is not hard to copy here in the limitess fortress" Makubex replied looking over it. " These few buttons are the locations you came from or going to me may have to change it where it can send a object to its rightful place which I have designed a device in which it can scan it and determin wher it cam efrom but the power source will be hard to find" Makubex repleid handing the device back to beet

19. Basher

"EH?" Beet said. "So you have seen a device like this before?" He looked at the man his mouth slightly a jar. "There is problem with some of these buttons. We know the green button destory all. The red triggers the vortex thingy. The Pi button," Beet pointed to it. "The Pi button displays a map. There are 23 we have no clue on. Hey wait." Beet had realized something. He opened the bottom and pulled out the slip of paper. "This was all we got on the information on the device."

Beet looked to Kenshin. "I don't think this device should be copied if the Triad were to get either." He paused for a moment. "What do you think Kenshin?"

20. Lance Leingod

Kenshin was thinking about everything. When Beet asked him a question, Kenshin looked over to him.

"Oro?" said Kenshin as he looked at Beet. Kenshin sighed and spoke. "If the device is copied, that would only give the Triad another chance to get their hands on it. This one thinks it would be best to just have one and not risk further trouble with two." Kenshin looked at the device and thought for a moment. "Beet-san," said Kenshin as he looked back at Beet. "Itachi called this device the Dimensional Time Vortex Machine, at least from what this one heard. Maybe we should give it a name, other than the one we heard."