RPG Archives Anime Sliders: In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Kenshin looked at the numbers upon the device. "What do they stand for?" asked Kenshin, still looking kind. Sano looked at Kenshin and then as the device that Beet held.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Find by me," said the man in the bandages as he quickly followed the other close behind. <I will kill you this time, Battousai!> thought the man as they went on through the woods.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"Honestily," Beet paused for a moment. "I have no clue what these stand for all but one." He pointed to the Pi symbol. He pressed it and it displayed a map.

"See that red triangle I need to go there once this time runs out. Other wise I could be stuck here forever." He pressed the Pi button again and the map turned off. He turned it over trying to open the slot.

Beet held the device in the air. He started to shake it. The slot finally clicked open. The piece of paper Beet had read earlier spilled out. He handed it over to them allowing them to read it. His stomach growled. He glanced at the device another hour had past. "Is there any where I can go to get a bite to eat?"

The Triad member stopped again after traveling for a long time. He pulled out the device and checked it again. They were on the move. It would probably take another hour or two to get there. Meeting this member to longer then he wished it too. But it was for the best. “This way,” he turned slightly to the right. He continued to run across the tree limbs. He was in no real hurry any way. He had waited a long time for the device he could wait even longer.

OOC- Let’s keep it to 30 posts total per slide. Even though we could probably go more.

3. Lance Leingod

OOC: 30 posts is really short, don't you think. Kenshin is going along with Beet so more people are joining too. That would mean more users posting and the posts could get really short. And you would need to go through the thing about explaining to everyone about the device and stuff.

Kenshin and Sano read the paper. Sano mouth dropped but Kenshin still held a kind expression. When Beet asked the question, Sano turned toward him.

"There are some good soba places in the town we left," said Sano as he walked over to Beet. "Hey Kenshin, let's get something to eat. I'm hungry anyway," said Sano back to Kenshin over his shoulder as him and Beet were heading back.

Kenshin looked up and smiled. "Okay," he said as he followed behind them.

They soon returned back to town and ate food at a soba stand. After another hour had passed, Sano had eaten about seven different bowls of soba while Kenshin and Beet only ate maybe one or two.

"Man, I'm full," said Sano as he streched out his arms.

Kenshin payed the bill and the three left. Kenshin handed back the paper to Beet. "So, when nine hours have passed, you press the button to get to another world. The dragon was one thing that was not suppose to be here but how do we find the others?" asked Kenshin, still wearing a kind expression.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The man in the bandages still followed the other close behind. He sensed that they were coming up to someone else but who.

"Who are you trying to find?" asked the man to the other as they went through the trees.

4. Basher

"So, when nine hours have passed, you press the button to get to another world. The dragon was one thing that was not supposed to be here but how do we find the others?" asked Kenshin, still wearing a kind expression.

"We?" Beet asked. He put the paper back into the device and closed it. "Are you going to join me?" Hope had sprung to his voice. It would definitely be pretty lonely on his travels. Plus there was that matter where he slept for a whole day.

The first Triad member didn't speak for a few moments. "I don't know who yet," he said in a cold voice. "Unfortunately our predecessor didn't have that information so I killed him." He looked to the man for any kind of expression. Seeing none he finally said, "He was going to die anyway." He didn't really chuckle at all he made a soft heh sound. "I did him a favor."

OOC- I was thinking probably for this one only. I will be upping it to 40 or so depending where we are at on the next slide.

FR would probably be spinning her head if she was in this RPG. Hehe. 2 days and 30 posts. :D But I am having too much fun. Hehe

I also need to make sure others can join in otherwise it would get boring for them.

5. Lance Leingod

"Kenshin?" said Sano as he looked at Kenshin.

"Oro?" said Kenshin as he looked at Sano with a stupid questioning expression.

Sano only laughed softly. "Protecting the weak and getting things right, that's always like you," said Sano as he closed his eyes for a second and opened them again. Kenshin was smiling at Sano. "So," Sano said as he throw his hands behind his head. "I'll tell the young miss. She won't like the idea but she'll understand anyway. Kenji will miss you but we all know he'll wait," said Sano.

"Thanks, Sano," said Kenshin.

"Hey, no problem," said Sano. He let his arms drop down to his sides. "Just don't die out there in other worlds. Kaoru and Kenji won't like it. And when I die, I'd make sure to beat the crap out of you for it if you do."

"Heh...don't worry Sano. I won't," said Kenshin. He turned toward Beet, wearing his kind expression again. "So, do you know where to find the other things that don't belong?" asked Kenshin kindly.
    The man just smiled evily at the other man. "The flesh of the weak are the food for the strong!" He said. "It is nature's law and I use it even through life, death and back again. I make it true in everything I have."

6. Basher

“I don’t know at all,” Beet replied. “I was just lucky being that the Dragon should up. Plus with you guys conforming that you have never seen one.” He paused for a moment. “There could still be something wrong here.” He sighed. “I really don’t know.” Beet pulled out the device and glanced at it. He had about two hours left. He had better start making his way towards the spot the triangle displayed.

Beet had to say something even though he was happy that Kenshin agreed to join him. “There is a problem,” he said. He made both of his pointer fingers touch each other over and over. He showed signs of battling within himself. He stopped it. It didn’t matter. He couldn’t lie to Kenshin. “I don’t know if you could ever get back.”

The Triad member smiled an evil smile. He could definitely get along with this one. He also viewed death they way he did. “True,” he told him. He pulled out the device. He turned directions slightly again. It wasn't to much long now until they would be there then they would be able to see the holder of the device.

7. Lance Leingod

"You might now come back!?" said Sano, shocked by this new information.

"Beet-san," said Kenshin. Sano and Beet looked at Kenshin. He still had a kind expression and he was smiling as he spoke to Beet. "Not knowing doesn't always mean that there isn't a way. If there is a way, we'll be able to get back to the ones we belong with," said Kenshin.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The man changed his directions slightly as well and followed on.

8. Basher

Beet smiled at Kenshins words. He had renewed hope that he would return home. He pulled out the device. He clicked the Pi button and looked at the triangle. “Eh?” He exclaimed. The map read the distance to where they needed to be. It was quite far 50 miles away. They had to leave now in order to make.

“We need to go now,” Beet said jumping to his feet. “Our destination is 50.2 miles away.”

The group ran hard all the way to the destination. They had about 2 minutes left when they arrived there. Beet was breathing heavy. They ran over 50 miles in 110 minutes. “Oh there is another thing Kenshin,” he said in-between breathes.

The Triad members had entered a village now. The one with the device pulled it out. “It appears that we have missed them,” he said. “There are moving at an unbelievably fast pace that way.” He pointed off in that direction also hurrying. It looked like they would have to cover a considerable ammount of space in a short period of time.

The pair had finally caught up with the group for they had stopped. They stood high on a cliff over looking them. “So you are the holders of the Dimensional Time Vortex Machine?” said the man with the other device.

OCC- If it goes over it won’t be too bad. ^_^

9. Lance Leingod

"Oro?" said Kenshin as he looked at Beet.

"My...legs...are...killing...me," said Sano in between breaths. Kenshin seemed just fine, just a little tired though from running without stopping. "Let's...stop." Sano stopped altogether as he breathed harshly. Kenshin and Beet had also stopped.

“So you are the holders of the Dimensional Time Vortex Machine?” said a voice from behind them.

Sano looked puzzled. "The Dimensional what?" said Sano as he looked behind them. His puzzled face was replaced by shock and fear as his eyes went upon one person of the two. "No...it can't be...you're dead," said Sano as he started to step backwards.

"Sano?" said Kenshin as he looked behind themselves too. His eyes fell on the one person Sano was scared of. Kenshin's eyes narrowed as his kind face droped, he looked neither kind nor scared, instead...maybe a little bit mad as he glared at the man. "Shishio Makoto..." said Kenshin under his breath. His right hand moved toward his sword and Kenshin seemed more than ready for a fight.

"Heh...good, Battousai. You remember me," said Shishio as he moved beside the other man.

10. Basher

“Who are you two?” Beet looked to Kenshin and the man he called Shishio Makoto.

“It doesn’t matter your fight will be with me,” replied the other Triad member.

“Oh,” Beet exclaimed. “You are the Triad?”

“You are not as dumb as you look.”

“So what is your name? I am Beet.” He gave the guy a large smile. He didn’t fully comprehend the situation.

The man jumped down. Beet was able to get a better look at him. His eyes were very creepy. They were red with black symbols. They shinned with pure evil. His hair was ebony. He wore a long black cape with blood red clouds hiding his clothes. He had a head band on which had another strange symbol but it was crossed out. “I am Itachi Uchiha,” replied the unknown Triad member. Noticing this guys presense Beet dropped his smile. Both these men were dangerous.

Beet felt the device hum in his pocket. He slipped it in there when the new comers came. They probably had only a minute left.

11. Lance Leingod

Kenshin looked over at Beet and saw the device. They were running out of time and even though Kenshin didn't know how much, they were running short. Kenshin turned toward Sano. Sano must also know that they were running out of time and needed to go quickly. Sano could distract them long enough for Beet and Kenshin to go.

Sano looked at Kenshin and understood. Sano ran passed Kenshin toward Shishio and Itachi, who both were next to each other. Sano stopped short of them.

Shishio looked at Sano and narrowed his eyes. "Sagara Sanosuke. I remember you, you were the one that destroyed the Ironclad battleship," said Shishio.

"Yeah, I was. AND LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME!!" yelled Sanosuke as he brough his right hand down to punch the sandy ground. Sanosuke said...

"Futae No Kiwami (Mastery of Two Layers)!!!"

He punched the ground and dust filled the air as it blew upward and around them, clouding Shishio's and Itachi's view.

Sano ran back toward Kenshin and Beet. "Get out of here," said Sano to them. "I'll be fine. I don't plan on dying today. When you're both gone, I'll go back to the dojo and warn everyone."

"Thank you, Sano," said Kenshin. "Please look after everyone."

"I will. Now go!" said Sano. Kenshin and Beet headed off toward where they were going only minutes ago.

12. Basher

Beet grabbed a hold of Kenshin. He pulled out the device. The clock had reached zero. He pressed the red button. A strong vortex opened up. It was the same so many times Beet has seen.

Air circled around the vortex. The center was completely filled with nothingness. It started to pull everything in with great force. Beet ran in pulling Kenshin behind him. Before any others could follow it closed behind him.

Inside the dark hole Beet felt the same. They were being pulled trough space. Everything was all black except for the tiny lights that flashed on by. Beet held the device in one hand. He knew Kenshin felt nothing he also feels along with the feeling of being away from everything. Here they were weightless. It all came to an abrupt end as another portal opened up. Beet toppled into it.

Beet fell over himself again. He stood up rubbing himself off. He looked around at his new surrounds. There was no Triad just him, Kenshin, and a large group of people. He gave a sigh of relief.

“Eh?” He glanced around again. He couldn’t believe that no one noticed that they had toppled into this place. Everybody seamed to be busy. There was a great bustle of people. He was amazed by the sight.

Beet stepped onto the street but felt Kenshin pull him back. A larger carriage rolled on by. At least he thought it was a carriage looking at it again. It was made of metal and there wasn’t anything pulling it. “So cool,” he said.

Itachi watched as Beet and the Battousai escaped using the device. He smirked. He had pushed his own device button after Beet had. A vortex for them also appeared. “You know this is the only way. The other guy isn't worth our time,” he said. He stepped inside leaving his comrade to decide his fate.

Beet glanced at the timer they had five hours. “You should be able to get some sleep,” he said. “Hopefully we will have some time before the Triad comes.”

Kenshin and he walked down the streets. He was amazed at all the sights he sees. Back at his home there was nothing like this. There weren’t enough people. It was a rather large city. Those none horse drawn carriages moved along. Sometimes they had to move to get out of their way. They even had horse drawn carriages.

Beet looked a head as a large group of people gather. He ran ahead. He was like a kid in a candy store. He was so excited to where they were.

As they drew nearer they were able to pick up bits of the crowds conversation.

“Out of no where it has appeared.”

“It’s the end of days.”

“The end is coming.”

“Eh? The end?” Beet asked he looked at one of the people. The man looked back at him. He was dressed very simple. He looked at Beet pointing into the sky. His hand trembled as he did.

Beet looked to sky where the man was pointing. His jaw dropped. He could see another planet. It hung in the sky next to this one.

“It is drawing closer. The end of days is upon us,” shrieked someone in the crowd.

Beet starred at it. It did look like it was drawing in. “Ah Kenshin?” He pulled out the device looking at it. They had less then five hours left. “I think I found the problem and I don’t think you can sleep anytime soon.”

OCC- With that I will end. Need to go to bed. :D Since we have slide hopefully the new guy will come in.

13. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Down a ally way screams filled the air which seemed to come from all around two men ar estanding over four bodies. One is dressed in baze shorts a white tee shirt and green vest h ehad spike blonde hair, th eother one was dressed in all black, a black long coat adn he wore a wide brimed hat that covered his face some what

" Akabane stop he is not eneveoled" Ginji replied as he stoping akabane from attacking a girl.

" My my Ginji kun I measure a job on how much fun I can get out of it. besides turning your back on a enemy is not wise." Akabane replied

" Well lets go then you realy are a inresting partner Ginji kun" akabane replied as he truend to Ginji and lifted up the front part of the hat and gave a smile

Ginji just stood there looking at Akabane from the wah he acted adn how he looked he was afraid of him.

" Umm?" Ginji asked as he looked at Akabane

" Yes"

" If it is not to much trouble can you walk beside me" Ginji replied looking away from Akabane

" Sure" akabane replied

Both Akabane and Genji came walking out from teh ally way adn saw two people dressed differently.

" Well well what do we have here are you two invovled in this litte mess" Akabane replied. As he did four scaples appeared in his hand.

14. Lance Leingod

As they ran on, Kenshin felt Beet grab his arm. The strong vortex had appeared and Kenshin was pulled into it by Beet. Kenshin felt nothing through all the black darkness with nothing but tiny lights that flashed by. He also felt weightless and it was a strange feeling. Another portal opened up and Kenshin toppled through like Beet.

Kenshin fell on the ground. "Oro?" said Kenshin as he stood up and brushed off any dust on himself. He looked around and was glad that Shishio or the other man wasn't there but a large group of people.

<How is Shishio alive? I saw him die in the flames like Sano, Aoshi, Saitou, and Hoji did. How is it that he is alive now?> thought Kenshin as he looked at the many people around. <There's more people here than I first thought. But this is a different world so I guess anything could happen.> Kenshin then repeated the words he had in his head. <Anything could happen...>

Kenshin saw a metal carriage with no horse coming toward them and Beet seemed unaware that it was coming. Kenshin pulled Beet back by his left hand before the carriage came. "Maybe we should be more careful. This is a different world," said Kenshin as he looked around again.
    "The other guy isn't worth our time.”

"True," said Shishio as he followed Itachi through the portal.

Sano looked at the two that went through the portal and he looked behind him to find Kenshin and Beet gone. Sano walked over to the spot where Kenshin and Beet should have been. "You better get back, Kenshin," said Sano. "You hear me!" he said a little louder. "He better come back!"
    "You should be able to get some sleep," Beet said. "Hopefully we will have some time before the Triad comes."

"That would help," said Kenshin as they walked down the street. Kenshin saw Beet go toward a large group of people so he followed behind him. Kenshin heard the bits of conversation that went on through the crowd.

"Out of no where it has appeared."

"It’s the end of days."

"The end is coming."

Kenshin watched as the man pointed up toward the sky toward the planet above. Kenshin was surprised to see it as he had never seen another planet in the sky before. Kenshin repeated his words agian in his head. <Anything could happen....that means that anything that doesn't belong in a world could be anything at all, like that planet. That means that Shishio is also one of the things that didn't belong in my world because he had already died,> thought Kenshin.

"Ah Kenshin?" Beet said as he pulled out the device and looked at it. They had less then five hours left. "I think I found the problem and I don’t think you can sleep anytime soon."

Kenshin looked back down at Beet. "Yes...but...how do we fix this?" asked Kenshin. Kenshin looked over at the two men that now was near Kenshin and Beet. One man was dressed in baze shorts, a white tee shirt and green vest. He also had spike blonde hair. The other man was dressed in black with a black long coat and he wore a wide brimed hat that covered part of his face.

The man in the hat pulled out some kind of object that Kenshin didn't know about as he was asked a question.

"We just arrived here and we don't really know much about this place," said Kenshin with a straight face as he could tell that whatever he carried was a weapon of some kind, though Kenshin didn't know what.

15. Basher

"Yes...but...how do we fix this?" asked Kenshin.

"You know all I know," Beet said. He sighed. How in the heck were they going to fix this. It was one thing to fight a dragon but a whole world was something else.

Beet looked to Kenshin and then back at those who spoke to them. He noticed that one of the men was caring some type of a weapon. The man looked dangerous. "Yes that is correct we just got here." Beet gave them a wide smile and laughed nervously.

"I am Beet and this here is Kenshin. Who might you be?"

16. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" My name is Akabane kuroudo or known as dr.jackel" Akabane replied putting the scaples away adn gave them a smile as he lifted up his hat and showed his face.

" ME I'm Ginji Anamo of the get backers me adn my partner BAn can get back anything that is stolen from you." Ginji replied

" Ginji there you are did you get lost again" voice asked ginji as evryone turned to look at who said it a man came wlaking up he had brownish spiked hair he wore a short sleeve button up shirt over his blueish pants and he wore a blue sunglasses.

" Ban" ginji repleid running up to him

" So who are they" Ban asked Ginji as he truned to beet and kenshin

" the one in the kimono is probably is kenshin the other one is Beet" Ginji replied to Banb

" Well lets get going the others are at Gens medicine shop" ban replied " You can coem to Dr.jackel

" Wait BAn you two can also come along your help maybe needed" Ginji added before ban walked`away

17. Basher

Beet nodded. Kenshin and him followed along. "Kenshin," he whispered. "I have an idea. We can help them get back what ever they need and they can help us get back," he thrusted his thumb in the air towards the planet, "where that goes. What do you think?"

18. Lance Leingod

Kenshin followed them as they went.

"Kenshin," Beet whispered to him. "I have an idea. We can help them get back what ever they need and they can help us get back," he thrusted his thumb in the air towards the planet, "where that goes. What do you think?"

"Its worth a try but...do you think that they can get that planet back to where it belongs? This one doesn't really know if they can but let's ask," whispered Kenshin to Beet.

19. Basher

"It does seam a little far fetched but after all they did say they can get back anything. What do you say shall we give it a try?" Beet asked.

20. Lance Leingod

<Get back anything...> thought Kenshin in his head. He nodded to Beet as an answer to his question.