RPG Archives Animorphs

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Tailki, Dec 16, 2002.

1. Tailki

Tailki New Member

This will be my first RPG!!!! I was thinking of doing an Animorphs RPG. For those of you who know what that is you might be saying, "Hey that's not anime or manga!!!" I know, I kknow, but wouldn't it be really cool if it was. That is the point, we can RPG one!! We can be Animorphs but all animeish!! Oh for those of you who do not know what Animorphs is, it is a book serious were a bunch of kids are given the power to morph into any animale they toach. They were given this power by an alien, an Andilite (I can't spell). An Andalite has a derr body, a human torso, human arms, no mouth, two eyes on its head and two eyes on stalks on top of its head, it also has a tail with a blad on it. The Animorphs were given this power to fight the Yeerk invasion on earth(we can use any planet), a yeerk is a slig like creature that enters the ear and takes control of the body. Things that have a Yeerk in their head are called controllers. Their are also Hork-Bajir, big monster type creatures with lots of blades, they were all infested by the Yeerks, but the Animorphs freed some, they are good by nature. Also Taxxons, big slugish things with a million legs who all volunteered to become controllers, some humans do that too. All right then well I geuss we can start. Oh if someones' read like all the books, I'm only up to The Proposal, #35. I geuss we'll see if any one is interested before we get started, and anyway, I 've typed enough for now.

ic:
    We can't tell you who we are. Or where we live. It's too risky, and we've got to be careful. Really careful. So we don't trust anyone. Because if they find us...well, we just won't let them find us.
    The thing you should know is that everyone is in really big trouble. Yeah. Even you.

2. + annovachan +

+ annovachan + New Member

ahh! AHHH! I know animorphs! i know! me me! ME! *raises hand* I liked Ax. woah, woah. all coming back to me now....wow. wow wow wow. :dizzy2: if i can be on, sure ill do it! *_* i cant even keep up with my OWN rpg! ha ha!

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Great, all her memories of the Animorphs are coming back to her and she doesn't even keep up with her own RPG, I would know, I'm init, My charachter is soppose to be in love with hers. Well if Annovachan can join that is great!! ANy one else?

4. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Yeah, I realize the books are like for 11-year-olds, but I read the whole series! **glomps Jake, the cute leader-ish type guy**

Um, um, um,

***********************SPOILER**********************
    Can we be dead characters, as in Rachel?
    ***********************SPOILER**********************

**claims Jake in the name of England**

5. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ahhhh Rachel isn't dead, I'm only on book #35. Don't tell me what happens. And anyway, I was thinking we will be our own characters. Andilites Mark, I can't spell it but thats what they are.
    Well alright, theres people so I geuss I can get this started. It's time to toach a glowey blue cube!! Well should we be on Earth or another planet? Hmmmmm, how about a planet just like Earth but it's not. Alright then. I get to make decisions like that I'm GM!! Alright lets go.
    IC: Tailki is walking home from high school when he sees a sort of falling star, only alot larger and he could actially see where it landed. Tailki looks around and notices that noone else seems to notice the falling object. He decides to go check it out. He runs to the park were it seemed to land. Tailki peeks through the trees and sees a space craft. He see's light inside as the dorr slowly opens. He sees a shadow on the other side of the door.
    <I do hope I am not too late. I wish to follow in Elfangors foot steps and save this planet from the Yeerks.>
    Tailki felt afraid but strangly welcomed by this alien and proceded out from behind the trees.
    OOC:Now you guys get here!!!!

6. Tailki

Tailki New Member

OOC:Hey you guys come on, lets get this going, it'll be fun. Oh kay Oh kay, I'm posting now more because this'll be my 100th post and I'll get another star and be called a peasent, I think, more then to get you guys to post, I do want you to post though.

7. Meaikoh

OOC: Mwuahahaha! Do you want character bios?
    In any case...Need to find a name for my character...

IC:

Erika was sitting in a park, watching the sky. Suddenly, there was a bright flash and a couple of yards away, a spaceship had landed.

She ran up to it, because after all, the sane thing to do would be to run away.

She saw somebody else running towards it. He got there first and seemed to be gawking in the most awfully impolite manner.
    She thought it best to stay silent, but put a hand on the boy's shoulder, to acknowledge her presence.

8. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc:hmm character bios, if you want, it'll let everyone know right off the bat what your character is like, you can do that in the story too or have your character be found out about through out the story. That's up to you guys, if you do do a character bio, post it up here so everyone can see, you don't have to just send it to me.
    IC: Taillki looked at her hand then to her, and back at the alien again.
    <Good, Good others ar coming, Hurry before I am to late. I must give this planet a chance to fight the Yeerks.>, The Alien said noticing the two people that have gathered and speeking to no one in generale.

9. + annovachan +

ooc: i feel like such a failure! im sorry! i cant even keep up! *cries* i know! ill try! really hard! and if i dont come back, MAKE MY CHARACTER DIE! just make her hang herself or something. ok.

ic: Ann crept up behind the two kids staring at the sight, also. She pulled off her headphones, which blared with metallica, and stuck her head between theirs.
    "Wassat?" she whispered, looking at each confused face. Her light blue hair fell over their shoulders. "Did either of you do this?" She looked back at it again. "Thats insane, dude..." She shook her head.
    The blue alien then fell over (did he fall over already? well he did AGAIN) and stared helplessly up at the 3 children/preteens/teens/whatever.
    <you...you will be them...> they heard faintly. they saw him pull out something...something glowing (the blue thing, right?????!!!) and ...yeah.

ooc: OOO! this is going to be so fun! *squeals* we need more people. more boys. and girls. and dogs. and inanimate objects. CMON!
    hey! can we all fall in love like rachel and tobis or whatever and stuff???? or...jake and...and....OH GOD! THE BLACK GIRL! I FORGOT HER NAME!!! *bangs head*

10. Tailki

Tailki New Member

OOC: I'm sure we'll think of something to do with her, if you can't post. Hey I had a thought, how bout you guys post how often you can post and the story can build around that. Fall in love all you want. It's Cassie!!!!!! She's the coolest!! How could you forget Cassie??!! ...And ummm, nothing was wrong with this Andilaite untill now..., yeah the blue glowey box thing.
    IC: Tailki looked at Ann as she spoke and then back at the alien, he noticed that he seemed weak some how. Tailki advanced and spoke.
    "Are you alright? What is going on?"
    The andilite stood himself back up shackely,
    <I am fine, My name is Demmi-Folgier-Chanstiol, I am an Andilite. Your planet may be in grieve danger of the Yeerks, they are slug-like creatures that take over bodys and inhabit races of aliens. They will if not already start to inhabit this planet. I like the great Prince Elfangor will give this planet means to defend themselves, I will give you the power of the andilite technology, the power to morph into whatever animal you aquire DNA from, by toach. This powers come with a great responsibility.> He pauses for a moment and takes out the blue box, catching his breath as he caught himself from falling again. <Toach this and the ansilite technology will be yours, this planet will be able to defend it-self.>

11. + annovachan +

ooc: honestly, i dont know when ill be on or not on, so i cant tell you that one...whatever. and cassie! im so stupid! im so dumb! *bashes head against a wall* GARGH! sorry!

ic: Ann, looking at the two frozen bodies next to her, steps forward and stares questioningly at the blue box. She raises her eyes to the andilite (?? woops).
    "You want us to save the planet from the...the...whatevers? By turning into animals?" she asked skeptically. The weak andilite nods.
    <Yes...please.> he begged. Ann looked back at the others, shrugged and placed her hand ont he glowing box.
    "Worth a try," she muttered. "C'mon, guys," she yelled over her shoulder.

ooc: OO! this is fun! ^^

12. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki walked slowly up to Ann and the box, and also placed his hand on it, feeling a slight tingle go through his body. The andilite, Ann and him all looked back at Erika, to see if she will do the same.

OOC: Yeah!! I knew this would be a good/cool idea!

13. + annovachan +

ooc: *looks around* *whispers* hey, erika. you're up, doll. :D

we need more peeeople. CMON!

14. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: yeah we do, its ok though, I think we can manage. Oh, I had a thought, if somebody joins and they want to be the Elimist, talk to me about it first ok, cause he's like all powerful and stuff, i don't know if i'm ganna let anyone be him, but ask me anyway kay?? Also, I finished book number 35, and I started Visser. Just telling uyou guys what you can talk about up to.

15. Meaikoh

OOC: Sorry! ^__^x Christmas Shopping, ya know? Anyways, here goes. P.S: Actually, I don't think I'll post a Bio so that nothing is set in cement.

IC:

"Huh. Saving the world? Yeah, I think I can work it into my schedule. The Yeerks aren't taking my home planet!"

Erika touched the glowing blue cube. She felt just the alightest bit different.

OOC:

Our Andalite's name sounds like a brand of coffee 0.0;

16. Tailki

Tailki New Member

OOC:
    Is ok, I figured this week will be slow. LOL he does kinda sound like coffe, I just made it up as I wrote.
    IC:
    After a second passed when they all placed their hands on the cube, Demmi continued,
    <It is done you three now have the Andilite technology, I am afraid that my time is short. Coming here was not so easy, I ran into Taxxon space fighters that may or may not have followed me here, if they did this planet will shurly be infested if it hasn'r begun already. You three must fight against the Yeerks. You must inable them to grow stronger, to take another race. I must go before it is too late, before they find me here.>
    He then started to fall again, the three kids caught him.
    "But you are hurt, maybe we can help you.", Tailki said not knowing how they could help him.
    <No you must go before the Taxxons arrive.>
    "You mean if the Taxxons arrive, what can we do, is there anything in your ship that can help?"
    <...you musn't, I...it is too dangerous I must leave you now.>
    They all heard rustling in the leaves after Demmi spoke in the kids heads, they all turned toward the noise, they then heard voices.
    "What is that?"
    "It fell over here!"
    <They are going to find me here, I must go.>
    They then heard the word that Demmi was fearing to hear.
    "Andilite!!"
    <No! I am too late, I have not reached this planet before infestation began. You must go now, for if they find you you and your loved ones will suffur a fate worse than death, you will be enslaved!>
    "But...we can't leave you.", Tailki gasped.
    <Go!>
    At that the three kids ran behind trees as People gathered around the weak Andilite.
    "Andilite scum!!"
    <You will not defeat me Sub-Visser 72>
    At that Demmi, began to shrink and he began to change into a strange bird-like creature, big compared to the birds that lived in this world, Demmi grasped the cube in one of his Talons and began to fly away. As he lifted off he said to the kids in private thought speek,
    <We will meet again, I need rest and I shall be fine. They will take my ship, It appears I am stuck here.>
    Demmi flew away as the three kids watched in awe.
    Tailki whispered to the others,
    "I think we should get out of here."
    The people were examining the ship as he began to leave.

17. Meaikoh

OOC: So, do they all go to the same school or what?

IC:

Erika was hiding behind a car just outside the park with the other two. She didn't know anything about thought-speech yet, so she tried to whisper as low as she could.

"Hey, what should we do? I say we make our escape now. When we were helping out the Andalite, I acquired him. What do you think?"

18. Tailki

Tailki New Member

OOC: I think they should go to the same school, they they can meet up with each other, I don't think they really know each other though.
    IC: "Demmi got away so I think we should do the same. We'll get in toach tomorrow in school alright? ...you acquired him??!! Hmm I think we should acquire something and we need to all try it out. Lets report back in school."
    Tailki then snoke away and went home.
    "What were you doing out so late?", his Mother.
    "Oh I stayed after for somestuff."
    Tailki then found the family dog and began to pet him.
    "So how do I do this?"
    He held his hand on the dog and thought of being able to turn into him. The dog then became extremly calm.
    "What is it working??"
    The dog then walked after after a minute.
    "Well theres only one way to find out."
    Tailki went to his room and closed the door. He thought about the dog and gelt the changes begin. His face streched out and became a snout, his ears became big and floppy and moved to the top of his head, him arms and legs began to turn to those of a dogs, Tailki fell onto his front paws and began to shrink, his body then turned into his dogs, the tail then grew from his back. The dog insticts then took over. The sent!!! The hearing!!! All he wanted to do was run and jump and play and bark.
    "ARF!! ARF!! ARF!!"
    "Quite dog!!", Tailkis mom yelled.
    Tailki heard this and realised that she was not yelling at the dog, that it wasn't the dog that was barking, it was him. Tailki then started to gain controll of the morph.
    <This is awsome!!!>