RPG Archives Animorphs

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Tailki, Dec 16, 2002.

1. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

OOC: Yeah, but I feel like, you know, Jake & Cassie are my parents, so I'd better stick to that and leave somebody else a chance to take on crazy Rachel ;) Arigato, GM-sama

IC:

A smile played on Erika's lips. "Oh, nothing special. I met Demmi there. He gave me the info and told me the nearest exit."

Erika flipped her hair defiantly. "Huh! I can take anything those stupid yeerks throw at me. I acquired an Andalite, remember? Not that I need it to kick their wormy butts!"

2. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: your like Jake and Cassie...thats kinda odd...he's all like leading to battle and she's all like maybe we can make friends with the Yeerks, like that one Yeerk that's a whale now.

ic: Tailki looked at Erika as she awnsered and took the map back from Ann. "hmm, Demmi was there?...Why would he give this to you unless this is plans for the Yeerk Pool. Well I think it's time for us to make a first appearence to the Yeerks and try to, at least slow down these plans.", he indicates the blueprints.

ooc: wait a sec. what fighting animals would be at the clinic that we acquired before?

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: I was bored...and don't wanna to the french project...so I added the little passage on the back of the books to the first post of the thread. :)

4. Meaikoh

OOC: Okay, let me think...this is basically like earth right? No weird flying monkey things, right?

From the clinic we can acquire most birds, we can have a bear, a wildcat, a housecat, dogs, a wolf, horses, rabbits (not rabbis!), skunks, bats, badgers, various rodents...that's all for now.

5. + annovachan +

+ annovachan + New Member

ooc: huh.

ic: "What are we gunna do about this all anyway?" Ann asked. "I mean, i dont wanna rush or anything, but i still dont really...wanna wait any longer." She jumped around anxiously. "I wanna gooo!" She pouted. "Can we go beat up some Yeerks now?"

ooc: Im so eager!

6. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: hee hee, I got wolf, hey guys keep track of your morphs k! I almost forgot we had flies the other day. Hmmm...I geuss there could be flying monkeys, like Nibbler in pirates of Dark Water. (he he they just started to put that show back on T.V)

ic: "Well um, I geuss we can go. If they have these planes they must be working on them so at the Yeerk pool we can mess with the contstruction.", Tailki said.
    At that Ann was up and already morphing to bird. Tailki and Erika did the same. They flew to the Yeerk pool entrence and sneaked back down the stairs in fly morph.
    Once inside the pool they hid behind unbusy sheds, probably for storage, and looked around the pool with human eyes. Tailki was right the Yeerks had construction going on that they could defentally do damage to. Tailki also saw aliens that he hasn't seen before, they were big and covered in blades. They were obviouslly controllers and able to fight.
    Tailki whispered to the others, "We can attack the construction, slow down there work effort, but we need to be carefull of those big things with blades.", he indicates the Hork-Bajir. Ann was already morphing and heading out, "Ann! Wait a sec.! ...ugh...", Tailki began to morph as well.
    He began to shrink and he fell on all fours his feet and legs changing, his arms as well, his hands turning into paws. his body grew hair and changed itself around. His face streched out as a snout formed and his teeth grew longer and sharp. His ears moved to the top of his head. Finally he grew a tail. Tailki was now a wolf. Looking at a half girl right by him. The smell was incrediable and he was very hungry. Tailki began to leap at Erika when he gained controll of the morph and landed right before her.
    <Opps...sorry about that, forgot about that part.>, Tailki said to her in thought speak.
    He then began to run after Ann, such speed! The Yeerks were beginning to notice that something wasn't quit right. Tailki ran to the contruction currently being done and leaped and grapped a not supported support in his mouth with his sharp teeth and powerfull jaws. It came crashing down besides him as he stood back up for more. Erika joined Ann and Tailki.
    "Andilites!!", someone yelled as humans and Hork-Bajir began to approch.

7. Meaikoh

OOC: Ack! Just dragged me along, ne, GM-sama? :)

IC:

Erika, also in wolf morph, growled menacingly. <YOU WANT A PIECE OF THE ALPHA WOLF?>
    She pounced on the nearest Hork Bajir

Realizing everybody had winced at her loud thoughtspeak, which she had broadcasted for the benefit of Tailki, Ann, & the hork bajir she had lunged at, who was in no position to say anything, Erika apologized. <Sorry, need to get used to this stuff.>

8. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: what you know you wanted to come.
    ic: Tailki jumps through some construction supplies breaking most of them and lands on top of a Hork-Bajir knocking it down Tailki took a bit of its arm and left it. More were closing in on him. He snarled at them and leaped at the Haork-Bajir in front of him. The other Hork-Bajir closed in and began to attack. They slised at Tailki but he was fast. He leaped and jumped and leaped some more at the Hork-Bajir flashing his teeth, however he kept getting surrounded. <Uh guys, a little help here!>

9. Meaikoh

OOC: Hao, GM-sama!

IC:

Erika stopped speaking and lept at the Hork Bajir. She tore at them, clawed at them, ad made herself useful. She let the wolf's instincts take over, andwhen she was finally aware of what she was doing, Hork Bajir littered the floor.

<Uggh, I don't feel so great...>

10. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki managed to uncorner himself with the help of Ann but the Hork-Bajir kept coming at them. Tailki looked back at the construction being done and the damage that he and the others has caused to it, mostly from fighting then direct advances on it, it was enough damage to last a while longer then the Yeerks would like for the construction. Tailki looks back at the advancing Hork-Bajir.
    <Umm, guys I think we've done what we can here and er there is alot of them and we are running low on time, I think. So I saw we get out of here and fast.>, he turns around from the way he came and started to run to the stairs.

ooc: i'll see what you say before I make us leave, you can do it if you want. :)

11. Meaikoh

OOC: Only jokin' before, GM-sama. You do a great job! If you always waited for people to post after every post, you'd never get anything done! :)

IC:

Erika nodded, which looks very weird on a wolf. <Right!>

Erika fought off a bit more Hork Bajirs to make a safe getaway, then ran.

She morphed out of wolf, then into bird, then waited for Tailki & Ann.

12. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: i do hope you morphed out of site...

ic: Tailki ran up the stairs in wolf morph and out of the shed with Hork-Bajir and humans following him. At the top the Hork-Bajir stopped for there could be people out side and they didn't need random people seeing Hork-Bajir. The humans continued chasing Tailki as he burst through the shed door. As he did he yelled in thought speek to Ann and Erika, <Guys get out of here get home, don't let them follow you. We did good today we slowed down there construction. Call me so I know your safe but don't say anything funny on the phone we don't know who is listening.>
    Tailki ran into the woods confusing the controllers following him. He turned around trees and kept changing his direction confussing them more. Finally he lost the last controller that was trailing him. He unmorphed and morphed to peogeon and flew home. He awaited Anns and Erikas calls.

13. Meaikoh

OOC: GM-sama, are you asking me to bug you? ;) kidding

IC:

Erika called Tailki, and for the benefit of anybody listening, began talking in a louder-than-normal voice.

"Oh and about that date you asked me on, I'd love to go! Wonderful!"

Erika snickered. Poor boy, she just loved causing trouble for him. She hung up, satisfied that her prank quota had been filled.

14. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: yes bother me, hmm...I'm ganna have to think of a new mission...not right now thogh, I need to go back to bed.

ic: Tailki looked at the phone in a courious way and slightly turned red as Erika said he asked her on a date, but he realised the meening of her words and was satisfied.
    "Uh...great! I'm looking forward to it.", he said to her.
    After the phone call Tailkis mom said, "Who was that and what about a date?"
    "Nothing Mom."

ooc: i don't know theres some kinda hidden meaning there i geuss...??

15. Meaikoh

OOC: Hidden meaning, GM-sama?

IC:

Erika, satisfied that her job was done, went to bed.

She bolted upright a few moments later. What if Tailki thought she was being serious?!

(What day is it in the game? I'm gonna say Friday, so the next day is saturday.)

The next day, Erika woke up, fed the animals, gave them their meds and went out for a ride. She was frivolous with her power. She had acquired anything and everything. The horse was just one of the latest.

<Man, this feels so great! Huh...What if Tailki calls?>

16. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: the whole Nothing Mom thing...its deep, he says theres nothing going on but the world is being invaided by aliens, hmmm.... Yeah ummm...I need to think of another mission... Oh and I think it is Sunday right now.

ic: After Tailki got the calls from the others he went to bed. He had a little trouble sleeping, he kept hearing the screems from the Yeerk pool of agony and defeat. He didn't notice them this much when he was there because he was caught up in the moment but they caught up with him during the night and he relised that this alien war will cause many many restless nights.
    The next day he went to church with his Mother. He didn't pay much attention, just looked around the room and thought of who could be a controller, his new enemy. He got home and thinking of who were controllers and who weren't seemed to be a good question. He found the list of names that Erika got for him from the Sharing meeting. He knew about Anns Father and how he was what is called a Sub-Visser, he geussed it was a leading role as a controller. He also thought of Erika's parents and how they were the savoirs of Earth as Erika said. Were they now enslaved by the Yeerks, could they trust them with there new secrets? He knew his own Mother was not a Controller. He decided to give Erika a call.

17. + annovachan +

+ annovachan + New Member

ooc: sorry. midterms.
    all next week. 2 hours. eek. well, im sorry.
    pretend my....myyy...........fish died or something.

18. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: heh heh, kk, no problem.

19. Meaikoh

OOC: gasps at the thought of studying for midterms! **GASP!**
    Yeah, my exams were/are this week and last week. THe only one I'm studying for is spanish!

IC:

It was almost past the two hour time limit, so Erika demorphed. When she walked into the shed, her mom was there, smiling.

"Why so happy, mom?"

"Erika, I'm so proud," said her mom, giving her a hug. "How long has it been?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" asked Erika, knowing perfectly well she was asking about morphing and saving the world.

20. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: no way, I know what shes really so happy about...are you ganna get the phone?