RPG Archives Animorphs

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Tailki, Dec 16, 2002.

1. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

OOC: She's not one to get gushy over her daughter except for a good reason. Yep, I've made a decision. Cassie knows about the morphing. But that doesn't mean she'll say anything right away...

IC:

"Uh, mom, I think I hear the phone..."

Erika used the phone as an excuse to get away.

"Hello? Oh, hey, what's up, Tailki?"

2. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: oh i thought she was all giddy cause Erikas getting a phone call from a boy!!

ic: "Erika, hmmm,", Tailki had to think for a moment to put what he wanted to say in terms that wouldn't sound suspicious to any one who just happen to be listening, "Erika are your parents alright, I mean do they have head achs?? I think something might be going around."

3. Meaikoh

"Headaches? Oh! Nope, but then, mom and dad always are in perfect health!"

Erika thought her mom knew about her morphing. Now how could she tell Tailki that, if she wasn't one hundred percent sure nobody was listening?

"Um, but you know, my mom was watching me do my homework today, Tailki, you know that really important homework that you wanted help with tonight?"

4. Tailki

Tailki New Member

He thought this over, and didn't understand at first but suddonly knew what she was saying.
    "Watching you do homework? Ur, Erika we aren't in the same gra...ohhhh that homework. Umm...", he continued in a whisper, "...you are suppose to be carefull, are you sure she saw you?", then a bit louder, "I think we should ask our new friend that just moved here about that...ugh...I'm coming over."
    Tailki hung up the phone and began to leave when his mother stoped him, she was holding another phone in her hand.
    "Tailki I was going to call my girl friend to tell her I can't make the next sharing meeting, she's really been bothering me to go to it and...oh yes and I heard you taking and why wouldn't you want your friends mother not to know she was doing homehowk?"
    Tailki was frightened for a moment but then thought of a quick lie,
    "...oh that...the assignment is late and we didn't want to get into trouble, so we thought we'ld work on it secretly. I was just going over to help."
    His mother believed his stroy and gave him a disapproving look, "Well you better get it done."
    She began to dial the phone and walk away.
    Tailki left his house and decided he would arrivce at Erikas quicker if he flew. On the way he thought. He was glad his Mother didn't like the Sharing but didn't like lieing to her, they've always had a good relationship and know he had the feeling that he'll be lieing to her alot, to protect her. If she found out then the Yeerks would come after them both and Erika, Ann, and there familys. He arrived at Erikas house and demorphed and knocked on the door after checking the barn and not finding Erika.

5. Meaikoh

IC:

Erika was waiting for Tailki to come over, when her mother asked her to go pick bring some preserves to their next door neighbour, about a fifteen minutes walk away.

"Uh, can I do it after Tailki gets here?"

"He lives in town, it'll take him at least half an hour to get here, Erika!"

"Fine, fine," said Erika.

Of course, Erika wasn't there when Tailki arrived. Her dad answered the door.
    "Hello? Hi, Tailki, Erika was expecting you. She'll be here soon," said Jake. He looked thoughtful for a moment, then looked at Tailki. "Tailki, is there anything you want to tell me? I know it's hard for kids to talk to their parents." Especially when they're trying to save the world, Jake added silently.

6. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"umm..Well sir I er have a pretty good relationship with my Mother and I'm sorry but I didn't quit hear that last part sir.", Tailki heard what he said but he couldn't brlieve it, he didn't think Erika told them about the andilite technology but she did say her Mother may have saw her morph, well she kinda said that anyway. Tailki didn't want to disrespect the savoirs of Earth but he didn't know how to react, he still wasn't sure if they could totally be trusted right now.

7. Meaikoh

Jake sighed. "Uh, don't worry about it, Tailki. I'm sure Erika will be here soon."

He reminds me of myself, Jake thought.

Erika walked in. "Oh, Tailki, you're here! Hi, I see you've met my dad?"

8. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Yes, urr...so can we go and help me with my homework.", Tailki said.
    They left Erikas father who pretty much knew what was going on and when they were alone.
    "Oh kay so they know...it seems that way anyway, hmm, I still say we ask Demmi about this first, he may have some inside Andilite information that we need to know about, I mean your parents were involved with all this before, with Yeerks and Andilites, he may know something to procrade us from not telling them. Then again he might be all for the idea. Also we need to talk about Ann, her Father is the Sub-Visser so I don't want to ask her to for to much, I can understand if she doesn't want to fight against her Father, but I'm still worried about her...and about our secrets she withholds.", Tailki said.

9. Meaikoh

OOC: Don't you just love it when GM-sama tries to sound all smart? Procrade? Withhold? ^________________^

IC:

"Uh, right. Well, then we'd better get started. How about we, um, go to the library?"

10. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: heheh I was feeling poetic.

ic: They left while Erikas parents gave them strange looks of fear and slight pride. They arrived at Demmis swoop a little while later.
    "Demmi, it is about Erikas parents. They are Cassie and Jake of Earth and...", Tailki said to him.
    <The Savoirs of Earth!! They were Elfangors warriors, they fought against the Yeerks along side Prince Aximili, of course he wasn't prince at the time but because of Elfangors untimly passing, Prince Aximili was next in line.>
    "Yes well, we were wondering if it would be a good idea to let them in on our...little secret.", Tailki continued.
    "Umm, they might all ready know, they've been really weird lately.", Erika added.
    <It may be an advatage for you however it must be certain that they have not been enslaved. Oh yes, I am glad that you have come for this advice. I will ask you of something. My ship, the Yeerks must have token it, I would like it back. I would help alas I grow old and sickly.>
    "We'll try to get your ship, and make sure Erikas parents are not enslaved before we ask for there help in this new war.", Tailki said and looked to Erika for her confermation.

11. Meaikoh

"I am one hundred and fifty percent sure that my parents do not have any yeerks in their heads. Sometimes we don't go out for weeks at a time, and they never disappear into the night. They are not controllers."

Erika sighed. "I think we should tell them. It would make things...easier. I know nobody said saving the world was going to be easy, but if my parents knew, I could get their permission to do this stuff, and they could alibi for us."

Erika groped for an example. "Like, say your mom called my house, my parents could give an excuse. It'd be sort of like having a home base, a HQ."

"They could also give us advice."

12. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: I left it for you to pick right up o.k., Meaikoh_Takashi, :)

ic:

Tailki thought for a moment, she was right. He looked to Demmi, he seemed contempt. "Hmm alright, we tell them." They began to prepare to leave Demmis swoop when Tailki remembered Ann.
    "What if we are going to tell someone else about this, Ann should know. We stop by her house first.", he said.
    They flew towards Anns house and demorphed a block away and walked to her door. Anns' Father came to the door. He looked at them overly suspicously. They both looked at him, knowing he was the head Yeerk of this infestation on there planet. Tailki snapped out of this a moment later and said,
    "Excuse me sire, err, Is Ann home, we need to ask her something about um the homework."
    Anns father looked at them dtill suspicious but yelled for Ann and left as she cam to the door.
    "Ann, how have you been?", Tailki asked her.
    She said she was fine and that she has been too busy to help them recently, also that the secret was still safe.
    "About that,", Tailki said,"Erikas parents know abot all this and they are clean so we think they can be of use to us, Demmi thinks so as well."
    "You mean your ganna tell them?", Ann asked.
    Tailki and Erika shushed her even though she didn't say it load enough for anyone else to here.
    "Well, I ganna come!", Ann said while yelling for promition from her Dad to go over to Erikas to work on the homework. She came out and was ready to leave.
    "So you alright with this?", Tailki asked Ann.
    "Of course!", she said, "Why wouldn't I be? And besides I've been dying to tell Some body."
    The three went to Erikas house and found her parents sitting conviententlly together in the same room. Erika approached them with Tailki and Ann on either side of her, benind her.
    She spoke, "Mom, Dad..."

13. Meaikoh

OOC: Thanks, GM-sama! ^___^

IC:

Erika hesitated. Instead of finishing her phrase, she morphed into her guinea pig. <You see, mom and dad, what I'm asking for here is your help. You've done this before. We need somebody who knows what's going on.>

14. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Erikas parents looked at her without any surprise.
    "Umm, yeah, We figured who better to turn to then the savoirs of Earth?", Tailki said to them.

15. Tailki

Tailki New Member

After they were told of everything that happened Tailki continued, "...so now Demmi wants us to go find his ship. Any advice?"

16. Meaikoh

Cassie smiled. "We're in contact with the Chee on this planet. Tailki, you seem to know more about us than we do, so can you explain who the Chee are?"

17. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki looked blankly at her, "...the chee...??...I don't know who that is.", he was confussed.
    Cassie explained, "The Chee are dog-like androids who live for thousands of years and protray different people with advanced holographic technology. They were on Earth along with this planet."

18. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"So do you think the Chee will be able to help us get back Demmis ship?", Tailki asks Cassie hopefully.

19. Meaikoh

Cassie nodded. "I'm sure they will!"
    Jake smiled. "We'll go to with you, I want to see some old friends."

20. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Cassie and Jake lead the others to an old house on the out skirts of town. They entered and saw a stair way leading under the ground slightly simerilair to the Yeerk Pool enterence. Upon coming to the end of the stairway they saw what looked liked mechanical dogs upright on their hindlegs, the chee.
    The chee welcomed Ann, Erika, and Tailki as Jake and Cassies friends. They learned of the chee and how they were created billions of years ago and how they live many lives as holograms on Earth and on this planet. The chee agreed in helping to get Demmis ship back from the Yeerk and were already survalincing them. The ship was in the Yeerk Pool in a small hanger. The kids will have to gain acess to it but sercerity will most likly be tighter in the Yeerk pool since the kids last mition because of the Yeerks thinking Andalit banditas have begun fouling the Sub-Vissers plans.
    "Well the hanger opens up right? We may be able to get in that way. Who's willing to come along?", Tailki asked all of the new and old allies.