Inu-Yasha Best Couple

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Yonaki, May 10, 2003.

?

Which paring do you like?

1. Sess/Kag

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. Inu/Kag

21 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Miroku/Kag

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Sess/Sango

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Inu/Sango

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Miroku/Sango

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
  7. Sess/Kikyo

3 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. Inu/Kikyo

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  9. Miroku/Kikyo

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  10. Other

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

What's your favorite paring? Mine's Sess/Kag!

2. Muse

Muse New Member

What makes you say that? Why not Inu/Kag?

3. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

Don't get mad about it. I just think ithey make a cute couple. It's my opion remember. I respect other people on their favorite couple. Okay I'll stop with this stupid rant.

4. LinaInverse

LinaInverse New Member

I would have to say.....Miroku and Sango! They're so kawaii when they're together ^^

5. Mchan

Mchan New Member

Yeah, I too am curious as to why you chose Sess/Kag, MysticalAngel. I'd love to hear your point of view cuz I've never heard that one before.
    Personally, I think that Inu/Kag is the cutest just cuz I think that they're perfect for each other. And, Sesshomeru...hmm, he probably goes best with Kikyo, both are always insufferably brooding and evil loves evil...a good match!

Sango and Miroku are cute as well, but I think that the fact that Miroku's always being a perv, as hilarious as it may be, kinda detracts from the cuteness of the couple.

6. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

A lot of u r curious to y I chose Sess/Kag. I'll tell ya! Think about it Sesshomaru is always the cold lord of the Western Land right? Well what happen if Kagome melt his cold heart. Another one is that Inu/Kag is getting kind of boring for me. No offense to any Inu/Kag fans. Okay it sorta getting kind of confusing to explain why I like the paring. Why won't you try reading a fic and maybe you'll see why I like the paring. Go to www.fanfiction.net and look for one of the fic. Look for MysticalAngel and click on that it'll take you to my bio and go to the fave stories or author and check out one of those fic. You don't have to read them. Just a suggestion if you want to see why I like the paring. Also check out my fic! Mostly humor so far. Okay I'm going off subject ain't I? I'll stop.

~* Ja Ne *~ ^_~

7. Eos

Eos Guest

Sess/Kikyo. I have no idea why. Maybe becuase they're both my favorite characters. Or maybe becuase the Kag/Inu ship kinda bores me.

8. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

I'm also going with Inu/Kago. That pairing can never get old. The only thing that made it old were the fanfictions. But don't pay attention to that and just read the manga. Then it won't get old ^_^.

Anyways, about Kagome melting Sesshoumaru's cold heart, hasn't she done that for Inuyasha? Besides, Sesshoumaru has Rin to melt his heart. I like Rin/Sesshoumaru pairings, but I like it better that he acts like an older brother/father to her.

9. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

I still like the paring Inu/Kag a little bit, but just not at much as Sess/Kag. So far I'm suprise that I'm the only one that like Sess/Kag. Am I the only one here that like the paring?

I don't like the paring Rin/Sess, 'cuz I think it just wrong. I mean Sess is sorta a father fingure to Rin not a lover. Like I said before no offense to Rin/Sess fans and my opinion.

~* Ja Ne *~ ^_~

10. Inu-loves-Kago

Actually, so far that's true that you're the only one but that's just here. If you go look for shrines on the net then you'll find a bunch for some reason.

And about Rin and Sesshoumaru, he's a demon, he won't age, so all he has to do is wait ^_^. But I still prefer him as a fatherly/brotherly figure with her. It's cuter ^_^

11. Muse

Muse New Member

Perhaps they werent necessarily saying that they had to pair up for Rin to warm Fluffy's cold heart, she could do it in a different way, yeah? Like offering him food when he's in the woods? (ep 35 anyone?) that had to warm him somehow cuz he DID revive her afterall, right? Plus he still hasnt killed that infernal Jakken so he must have SOMETHING there... Cuz if I were him JAkken'd be long gone.

12. Arlee

Arlee New Member

I've read some of the Sess/Kag fics, and I have to admit, some of the better-written ones do make them seem compatable in some very interesting ways..

I like the Sess/Kag pairing a lot, but it always comes back to Inu/Kag to me. So, I had to go w/ that one.;)

13. Muse

Muse New Member

Yep, actually I had a dream about Inu/Sango, it worked out pretty well... in the dream that is...

14. Inu-loves-Kago

There ARE a few Sango/Inuyasha fanfiction out there. Why, I guess people are beginning to think that Inu and Sango look sort of cute together. *shrug*

15. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

[cough] Kouga and me [/cough]
    lol The cutest couple are Inuyasha and Kagome, but I voted "other" to satisfy my imagination of Kouga and Kagome being the best couple in the series. I just read this Kouga and Kagome fanfic and it was so beautiful T__T

16. Arlee

Arlee New Member

Do you have the URL? I've read a few Kouga/Kagome fics, and when the writers actually make them work, it works! LOL That kind of sounds weird, but in a weird way they do make a cute couple sometimes.

17. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

Inuyasha and Kagome
    but i thought that inuyasha and kikyou looked good to gether to people from the sengoku era. but if Kikyou wasnt so annoying i would have voted inuyasha kikyou just me

kikyou keeps getting in the way like when inuyasha is going to espess his feeling to kagome kikyou interupst
    GEZZZZZ whats her F***ing problem

18. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

A lot of you really like Inu/Kag. Well I saw some different paring I never I see. Those paring are not as bad as yaoi paring. Don't you guy think those paring are sick? I really hate the Sess/Inu paring. That paring is absoulutly sick! *Shudder* How dare they do that to to Sesshy-kun! My opionion. I'm just gonna go off to my own little world.

19. Inu-loves-Kago

Sess/Inu fics are incest fics and they really are gross. Who would write a fic about two brother's being a couple? O_O

And of course Inuyasha and Kagome are the best paired. Right now though with everything that's going on in the series and the manga things are heating up and people should no longer call Inuyasha and Kagome a boring couple. Problems are arising and it's frustrating to see, though sometimes cute.

20. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

Your right things are starting to get intresting. I just wish they would show the next episode, The Man That Fell In Love With Kagome. That's the tittle right? Well I forgot.

Me is working on my first romance fic with paring some of you may not like. Some of you proibally know the paring from what i been sayng. Also one of the paring I don't even like and I wrote the fic. o_O

Well ja ne!

~* Ja Ne *~ ^_~