Inu-Yasha Best Couple

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Yonaki, May 10, 2003.

?

Which paring do you like?

1. Sess/Kag

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. Inu/Kag

21 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Miroku/Kag

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Sess/Sango

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Inu/Sango

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Miroku/Sango

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
  7. Sess/Kikyo

3 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. Inu/Kikyo

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  9. Miroku/Kikyo

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  10. Other

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. Vicious15

Vicious15 Guest

I picked inuyasha and kagome

2. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

I know that, but now you all are being mean to me. If you read this post:

Now no one else can say Sess/Kag won't end up together 'cuz I already knew that. I may be hyper, but I'm not an airhead.

3. Uzumaki_Naruto

Uzumaki_Naruto New Member

Inu/Kag are the best couple. they have everything it takes to make a good relationship.
    1.They hate eachother
    2.They love eachother
    3.They argue (alot)

there is nothing better than that

4. inuyashalover

inuyashalover New Member

I think Inu and Kag make a good couple on the other side for the people who voted for inu and kikyo(u) no offense but why would u pick inuyasha and kikyo(u) as a good couple i mean in the past (50 yrs ago) they would've made a good couple but in the present she wants to kill inuyasha and why would they be good couples now well i have another opinion and i go 4 inuyasha and kagome. ^_^

5. WolfDemonAyame

WolfDemonAyame New Member

I like inu/kag as a pair. but I also like Kouga/Ayame pairings. she deserves kouga dangit!!!! sess/kag is ok too but not my fave, and I also like mir/san, they deserve each other.:)

6. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

you know...i like the idea that sess/kag. its just that i think
    that Miroku and Sango should be together the best!
    if it were i to chose who goes with who i'd deffentaly
    put Sesshomuru (hope i spelled it right) with Kagome!
    (after i put Miroku with Sango first)and...well, that leaves
    Kikyo for InuYasha!

Tomoe Himura:D

7. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

*Glomp TH* I'm not alone anymore! Miroku and Sango are cute, but I just think Sesshy-kun and Kagome are so kawaii together! Oh and it's spell "Sesshomaru" (but there's more way to spell it which I won't get into cuz that would be off-topic). You were real close.

The Poll So Far

Sess/Kag ~ 2 [*Is happy she isn't the only one that like this paring*]

Inu/Kag ~ 17 [Wowie. That's a lot of Inu/Kag fans.]

Miroku/Kag ~ 0 [There are fan out there that like this paring...I'm just not one of them]

Sess/San ~ 0 [I can't really imagine them together, but there are ppl somewhere out there that like them together]

Inu/San ~ 0 [You won't hurt me if I say they're cute together sometime, right?]

Miroku/Sango ~ 3 [They're just too cute together, aren't they?]

Sess/Kik ~ 2 [Um...I won't even say what's going though my mind right now cuz I respect your opinion.]

Inu/Kik ~ 1 [To me, I say they're okay before Kikyo die.]

Miroku/Kik ~ 1 [*Blink once...twice* Wow. This is the first time I seen this.]

Other ~ 2 [There are other paring I couldn't list that are just to damn cute together.]

I recently started liking the idea of Shippo and Rin together. ^^ And Kohaku and Rin. Inuyasha and Sango (sorta).

8. Ma. Isabel

Ma. Isabel New Member

i like both inuyasha and kagome & miroku and sango.
    both look cute together:D

9. Kagome87

Kagome87 New Member

Inuyasha and Kagome, Miroku and Sango. Those are the couples that are good together.

10. WolfDemonAyame

WolfDemonAyame New Member

but Ayame and Kouga would be good togther! *whiny* oh well...wishful thinking...although i have had four requests for ayame and kouga to be together and none for them to not be together. Guess people actually agree with me:p

11. miroku&hiei_fan

miroku&hiei_fan New Member

I would defenetly say miroku and sango because their relation ship isn't as ovious as kag/inu's but later on the series becomes clearer:catgirl: is that right,clearer? well there is a really cute scene of mir/san in eps.118 that proofs that they have feelings for each other so...kawaii...

12. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

Miroku and Sango... Sango's all alone and needs him.:) Inu-Yasha and Kagome are not cute together at all.:anger:

13. Midori

Midori New Member

I read a Sess/San before...The fic was great but the pairing isn't really good. I think Inu/Kag and Mir/San is best though.
    If you want to read the fic, go to Fanfiction.net and search for Soledad or Thunk(use the author search though).

14. Dark_Dreams

Dark_Dreams New Member

Inu and Kagome there such a cute couple. It was so sweet when Inu watched Kagome when she was sleeping(First or second of the new eps)

15. darkmagiciangrl

darkmagiciangrl New Member

I'd say Inu/Kag, they go together great!besides, Kikyo and Inuyasha where my second choice and i don't think it's very good 4 Inu to go w/ a girl who tries to bring him to hell!

16. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

I wonder what pairing people would vote for if Kikyou never died? Let's say Inuyasha and her don't get along that well and along comes Kagome who enamoures Inuyasha and Kikyou gets jealous. Would people still vote for Kagome if Kikyou were still alive? I'd say even then Kagome would be the better choice not because Kikyou wants to take Inuyasha to hell but because Kagome trusts him more and doesn't want him to change into a human while Kikyou did for her own benefit.

17. Dark_Baku_Fan

Dark_Baku_Fan New Member

I LOVE the Miroku/Sango pairing XD
    Theyre so cute together ^-^

18. Sess_lover

Sess_lover New Member

I kinda agree with MysticalAngel and Arlee. I had a dream of Sesshoumaru liking Kagome and it was really cute. I have to go with Sess/Kag

19. single spark

single spark New Member

i'd have to go with mystical angel. i love the sesshoumaru/kagome pairing, i don't why its just that they're so cute together. i also like the inu yasha/kagome pairing but it seems like i love the sess/kag more(don't know why just ask my brain,it wouldn't tell me).

20. nukita

nukita New Member

Sesshomaru and Kagome

i wouldn't even think about kagome and sesshomaru as a couple, but a few months ago i read this fanfic about sesshy&kagome and now i can see it! they make a really good couple if you think about it! i think the fanfic was called "Beyond Tomorrow" it was really good, it wasn't finished thought, and now i don't remeber the site! but they got alittle close if ya know what i mean! meow! so i think sess/kag