Inu-Yasha Best Couple

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Yonaki, May 10, 2003.

?

Which paring do you like?

1. Sess/Kag

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. Inu/Kag

21 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Miroku/Kag

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Sess/Sango

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Inu/Sango

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Miroku/Sango

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
  7. Sess/Kikyo

3 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. Inu/Kikyo

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  9. Miroku/Kikyo

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  10. Other

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

physically i would say Kikyo and Inuyasha look so good togehter...but mentally and spiritually i think that Kagome is the perfect match for INuyasha....and i could understnad why mysticangel siad sess/kag because they are opposites and opposites attract...

2. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

Thank you DistantSamurai! I finally found someone that understand why I like the paring. Well keep voting and telling me which couple you like.

~* Ja Ne *~ ^_~

3. Muse

Muse New Member

Hehe, what if it were the Kikyo when she was alive? She was pretty tolerable ya know? And she sounded hot too, I was like :bleed2: although the only thing I've heard her say was "InuYasha!" and something else about burning the Shikon no Tama with her body. Even though she WAS dieing at the time, the old Kikyo's voice did sound hot, so I take back some of that which I've said about Kikyo :sweat2: Don't hurt me please. :anime:

4. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

Yeah I think Kikyo was okay when she was alive. But when she died, she should just stay dead and leave Inuyasha and Kagome. Even though I said those thing, I'm still and forever a Sess/Kag fan.

Speaking of Inu/Kag, Inu-loves-Kag when will you update your fic? I been reading your fic ever since I been to ff.net and you still havn't update. Remember KawaiiAngel? That was my user name for a while until I became a member of ff.net. So please update soon.

BTW are any of you reading my fics?

~* Ja Ne *~ ^_~

5. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

kagome and Inuyasha

Inuyasha and kagome really look good together
    so does kikiyou and Inuysha make an ok couple
    but would really say all kagome has to do its grow up and you got a kikiyou right in front of you. just look at her there the same people in one kagome has her own mind but in spirt shes kikiyou alive again full flesh and every thing.

i voted for inu/kag

6. Muse

Muse New Member

yeah, youre completely right, Noodle. Remember that Kikyo didn't choose to be revived by Uramefdjfdsasaklf;djblahblahblah whatever her name was who stole her bones and made her outta dirt, so you can't really knock her for being alive and everything, its not her fault, right? Dude I'm siding with Kikyo... SCREW THIS, she needs to re-die. there... sorry.

7. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Well out of all the couples listed, I would have to say Inuyasha and Kagome would be the best couple.

8. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

Look like Inu/Kag is pretty popular. All my friend like the paring Inu/Kag. Except me. I just love the paring Sess/Kag! Well keep telling me your fave paring.

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Inu/kag hands down.
    They are my fav couple. As far as kikyo goes she should just stay dead. All she has to do is stop taking in souls. Let everyone else deal with Nar. Kag and Inu can so kill him without kik. If Inu does end up with kikyo. I would want kagome with Kouga. I think Kouga would make Inu think twice before he choose kikyo. I still like Inu/kag pairing. The thing is though would kag actually give up her world to be with inu or would inu have too?

10. Digitaldog

Digitaldog New Member

Inuyasha and Kagome.... DOY!

Ya know its going to be Inu/Kagome in the end of Inuyasha. I'm not saying your oppinion is wrong but for example.

Inuyasha and Kagome have a love-hate relationship like Ranma and Akane who were also made by Rumiko-Sama. They are the hero and herione like Inuyasha and Kagome. So all I'm saying is that your out numbered even Rumiko gives a vote to Inu/Kagome.

I also like Miroku/Sango and..... :shy3: Shippo/Kirara. I do not support TooMa/Kouga but I do suport Digitaldog/Kouga.

11. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

Re: Inuyasha and Kagome.... DOY!

I know Sess/Kag won't end up together, but I can still dream, right? Also I know other people that like this paring, so I'm not alone. Also here's another paring I like, Sess/Me!

Someone said I should do a dare with Kag kissing Inu while Sess kiss me. I'll do it! Even though I like th paring Sess/Kag, I also like me with Sess. That person is lucky to write the right kind of dare or else I wouldn't do it. Later!

~* Ja Ne *~ ^_~

12. *Sasami*

*Sasami* New Member

I think Sess/Kikyo would be pritty interesting because they are two unlike personalitys but u never know they may just fall in love with each other

13. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

inuyasha and kagome are like ment for eachother! it might not really look like inu yasha likes kagome though. i mean, she realizes that she likes him in the 18 book! i think that thats kind of late . . .:D

14. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

yo yakamashi ya know on episode 48 where inuyasha and kagome have a fight and kagome goes back to her own time is that the one

15. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

Guess Inu/Kag is the most popular paring here. ANd I'm the only one that like Sess/Kag together here! :(

16. Miko

Miko New Member

i like the sess/kag and sess/me parings...... but i had to vote for sango/miroku. those two are more right for each other than anyone. and sango could stop miroku from being such a perv around other women
    miroku(to another girl): will you bear my child?
    *sango brings down the boomerang*
    sango: IM ALREADY DOING THAT!!:anger2:

17. Saburo

Saburo New Member

My top 5
    5) Miroku/Sango - Miroku's a playa
    4) Naraku/Kikyo - When she drags him down to hell with her
    3) Ayame/Kouga - He promised
    2) InuYasha/Kagome - They fight passionately, but they've never made up passionately
    1) Sesshomaru/Rin - No, not in some sick sexual girl/doggy way. But you have to admit Sesshomaru changes the most of anyone and it's all because of Rin. Miko, you can have Sesshomaru-sama, but you have to adopt Rin. :)

18. Miko

Miko New Member

i would gladly adopt rin.... she's so cute! but is still like sess/kagome pairing, and your right about the ayame/kouga pairing.... he did promise her.

19. Naomi-Chan

Naomi-Chan New Member

SESSY AND ME! Yeah i wish i was in that anime...lol that would be the BEST! *huggles sess*

Sesshoumaru: :dizzy2:

Anywayz i think Inu and Kagome are cute together...they get along then they fight and they protect each other and tis cool :p

20. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Inu/Kag= Destiny! Mir/Sango= Sucha cute couple! I voted Sango and Miroku. And psst- there's no way Sess would ever be with Kagome.