Debate Boys VS Girls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nakoruru, Aug 25, 2003.

1. Nakoruru

Nakoruru New Member

Boys vs girls, who reigns supreme? Well, what I mean is, who do you think has more power? Is it the guys, or girls?

I believe girls are above guys. Girls have that strange way of making a guy do whatever the girl wants, and the guy is trapped in some sorta thing which keeps them being controlled by women.

What's your imput?

2. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

You do realize right, that this wont go anywhere. Most of the guys will probably say Boys and the girls would say Girls.. . . . .I would say both tho. It all depends. But men have alot of power. Women are slowly making a stand. So it depends how you look at it, it varies. But by current stand points of democarcy and such men would measure up with more power.

p.s. women have the power of sexual charm over men. . . . .he he he.:D and it works on me. . . . . .

3. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

It depends on the person, it's a case-by-case basis so it isnt' entirely up to the gender but rather the person and how they decide to use what ever their gender sticks them with. But, if you ask me, I think hermaphrodites are above 'em all, but that's just me.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

yeah it really depends on what your talking about that makes girls better then boys it depend on skill and other things so you can't really ask if girls are better then boys and or boys is better then girls with out asking if there better at a certain thing

5. Nakoruru

Nakoruru New Member

I mean in general, girls better than guys, or guys better than girls? I don't mean skill like, I mean, just the girl, or the guy, it's hard to explain what I am saying but just in general is all I can say.

6. Novus

Novus Gone

Of course, the eunichs rule supreme. They have all the advantages of the men, but not the two big weaknesses.

7. Osaka

Osaka New Member

I've seen this topic Debated out to many pages in other forums. And this is the result. Both are the same. Men have their redeeming qualties, as do women. Both equal and different and unique and un comparable (pardon my spelling in the last sentence).

Good qualties about men:

-they don't spend HOURS on shoping
    -they don't spend HOURS getting ready
    -they are *generally* more physically atheltic.

Good qualties about women:

- they are more open with their feelings.
    -they aren't *usually* as shy.
    - they went through that whole WOMENS RIGHTS making us mentally strong, and we've had to over some many hardships.

all of these resons are aruguable. As I said, both are equal. Therefore it has to do with the individual person. Not the gender. :)

8. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

*sigh*

Men and women are not equal; gender equality is a myth.

For example...

Generally speaking, men are stronger. Women have a higher endurance. Mens eyes are wired to spot moving things, while a womans eyes are better at finding stationary objects (due to our respective positions as hunter/gatherers) - how do you think they always find the keys to the car so fast? :p

Anyway, each sex brings its own advantages and disadvantages to the table.

9. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

I agree with Neph on saying that each side has its own strengths and weaknesses. I mean i envy women on being open with their feeling yet men have the obvious advantage of strength.

10. Nakoruru

Nakoruru New Member

Yea, I guess you are all right. Well, what I really wanted to see, was your opinion, because kids at my old school said girls are weak and crap, while girls said guys are jerks, and are stupid, so I wanted to know others opinion.

11. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

HOORAY FOR GENERALIZATIONS!

Tell your friends I think they're dumb.:p

12. Fushigi Rockna

If the guys started it, then they are jerks. v_v

Ok, here's my good ol' two cents which will eventually become 10 cents, then 50 cents, then a dollar, then a million smackers...

In the beauty of the body, woman got the longer end of the stick there. The curves of a female body are much more attractive, this is why females seem to have more sexual power over men, they're generally prettier. Males... well... I'm gonna give my own opinion here, but i am not attracted to a large ****... it looks pretty sick... <---The reason i will probably have my virginity till I'm over 30.
    Uh, to sumemrize that, basically, the man's body is very sexy... till you reach the pants...
    In STRENGTH of the body, the man wins. Their body is designed for strength, plain and simple. But with this... we go onto brains.
    The brain of the woman... well.. women seem a bit smarter. They're weaker, but they're smarter. I've had arguments about this, some people point out Bill Gates. *Ahem* Bill Gates is not strong, that's why he's as smart as he is. A man can be botg smart and strong at the same time, as can a woman, btu originally, the man is designed for strengh, the woman for smarts.
    Is this making any sense? >< Probably not. ><

13. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

I'm going to quote one of my favorite movies, Slapshot, here: "Women are beautiful, men are just a bunch of ****s.":p Seriously, its true.

I'm gonna have to call you out on this one. Women were definitely designed to be the caretakers and gatherers, but I don't feel theres a sex which is in general smarter in all fields. I feel there are areas where women are smarter, and there are areas where men are.

Of course, then there is the whole issue of intelligence, because there are genius inventors who keep forgetting to do important things like sleep or bathe, and there are individuals who may not be winning awards at school but do at least have common sense.

14. Nakoruru

Nakoruru New Member

I understand, man, people at my old school should have read all this, those stupid immbeciles. Personally, I believe women are way better than men.
    1. Women are prettier
    2. Smarter
    3. More control over men
    4. Understandable
    5. Nice
    6. Just plain better.

15. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Alright, time to crush an argument like a bug.

While true, what does this really matter?

Proof? :rolleyes:

More control over some weak minded men. Of course, its not like men cant secretly just be using a woman, using his power and money to make her beg like a dog, and then just double crossing her.

You only wish.

HEY GUYS! I THINK WE HAVE SOMETHING TO SEND INTO OUR FAVORITE JOKE SITES! Seriously, girls are friggin vindictive. In a social feud, they'll attempt to friggin' destroy each other.

Thank you for that well thought out and detailed closing point.

16. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

I'll give you "prettier" but the other four (not five considering your number six was just stupid) are really a case-by-case basis. I know plenty of woman who are just plain dumb, cruel and lack any control whatsoever (Ha ha, Amber). It's really not fair and more sexist than anything to go around in such things as this.

17. pixiejets

pixiejets New Member

Now now, nephy....don't generalize too much.

Personally, I think it depends on the person. There are some real *****es out there...but there are some real jackass guys, too.

18. Fushigi Rockna

Ah, the story of me of Kaiba, except add 'she then blackmails him...' :D

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT! my leg went friggin' numb in a soccer game cause I ahd the ball and they all cornered me and started kicking my leg until I gave up the ball. Wait, did I say until? NUH UH. They all saw their one team mate get the ball and they add in about 10 more kicks for spite. AND THIS WAS IN GRADE 7!!! Little snot nose b-
    And let us not forget woman's hockey....

19. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

I'm not claiming that women are as a rule more attractive, intelligent, kinder, understandable and powerful.:p

Am I a jackass?:D

20. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

He's sloppy, a real evil mastermind would have snuffed the candle of her life long before she caught on to his plan.