Debate Boys VS Girls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nakoruru, Aug 25, 2003.

1. pixiejets

pixiejets New Member

You can push it, but not to me so ::hug::

2. Fushigi Rockna

Well duh :p He's too soft to be truly evil.
    Now Malik, there's an evil s.o.b. except he kinda cheats.. *stupid rod...* :D

er... I'm getting off topic again >< damn me.

Oh yeah just realized the reason why real is in bold >< doh.

3. Quistis

Quistis New Member

All I have to say is. If we didnt have men or woman no one would be here. We wouldnt be able to create life. Does it really matter who is better? Not to me.

4. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Why must threads like this be inflicted upon the forum? Is this really a subject worth debating? Hey, I got an idea, let's start a thread called "White people against Black people", that'll be fun.
    Which are better? Neither.

5. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

but surely both are better than green people?

6. Osaka

Osaka New Member

I dunno know about green. Maroon, maybe, but I'm not sure about green.

Annnnyyyyway,

Tusaka, those are un-vaild points. I'm a girl but even I dissagree with the points brought up here. If you want to get into the pretty thing, fine.

Guys are more handsome.

*shrug* As for everything else it has to do with personally perference.

L O L

never happened to me before. Guys can be pretty mean too. All has to do with the person.

serious. Just like the black and white issue. WASTE OF TIME.

7. Nakoruru

Nakoruru New Member

Yea, I kinda knew that in the beginning, just wanted to find out other's opinions, well, since I am not a Mod or Admin...

I unoffically close this thread. I hope I can does this, if not, thank goodness for the edit button.

8. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Damn. And here I was thinking this time we'd finally be able to definitively answer this burning question once and for all.

I have to disagree here, as I am currently going through a 'girls are mean' phase. I win.

Please DL, supply us with worthy intellectual fodder. Lead us into the promised land!

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

This is one of my top 10 stupid threads. It goes right before bacon which is very sad. But I do like to answer to them. I just don’t know why.

First of all it has to do with every ones opinion on the matter. I could say either guy or girl and then someone will come back with a smart *** comment. If I vote my sex some people will get offended by it. If I vote the other I'll be betraying my sex.

We could easily go back forth with this. Women are nice and loving creatures. No they are the root of all evil. Men only have one thing on their minds. I know some men that don't. And so on and so on.

I say neither girl nor boy as humans go.

I say monkey.

WE SHOULD ALL BOW DOWN TO THE POWERFUL MONKEY GODS.

Soon they will take over the world once more. Fear the monkeys.

Sure debate that at will. :p

10. Nakoruru

Nakoruru New Member

I agree with Basher, but I thought I said this thread was to be closed?!?! Stop posting messages! But I can't offcially close it, so post on!

And how many times must I be reminded this is stupid? I only wanted to know opinion of how people feel. And yes, I know this is stupid.(Damn immature little 7th graders who made me think of this topic)

11. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

You agree with me? So do you bow down to the monkey gods? I hope you know I was completely kidding there. Okay maybe just a little bit.

I still feel for the powerful monkey gods. Okay I'll move it below the bacon one just because your with me on the monkey gods. ;)

12. Fushigi Rockna

NOT FUNNY
    That's nothing to laugh over. seriously, it wouldn't be funny if you were the one being kicked missy.

13. Omnidragon

Omnidragon New Member

Ok... let's get on with the debate.

Without being the fence-sitter, I'll assert that men are better.

If we analyse Macbeth and Othello, we see women at the pinnacle of their wits, insight, ambition, courage and determination. But even in the case of both Lady Macbeth and Emilia, they are ultimately victims to that which Macbeth is able to overcome. Apart from the initial stages of the play, Lady Macbeth spends the rest of the acts 'washing' the blood off her hands. Weakling! Macbeth, despite the various forbodings of the witches, carries on until the final scene as is so well expressed by his famous 'Lay on, Macduff'.

Emilia, although she perceived that some 'cozening' villain has tried to destroy the main protagonist's (there's also debate over this) integrity 'to gain some office', fails to realise that this 'insinuating rogue' is nobody but Iago. Despite her insight and strong feminist values, she falls prey to men.

We see that women in watsisname's plays (and by implication, the world, since watsisname is The Man) are little more than mere puppets for the bigger picture. Their only purpose in the end is indeed to 'rise to play and go to bed to work'.

14. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Well, I kind of liked the wang thread...
    All this side splitting hillarity aside though, I don't really like to post much here. While I was happy about it's birth in the beginning, every single thread posted here, no matter how intelligent or insightful a topic originally, all seem spoiled utterly by stupidity or excessive religion. It's not that I hate religion, I just don't particularily think "'Coz god sez soe" is a very good argument. I mainly just come to this board to *****, and slag people off from time to time. So I'm afraid, unless you just want to go on a campaign of rants, I think you should find another leader. Hmm, but that campaign of rants does sound nice...

15. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

We're all headcases. Every last person on this earth. End of story. Don't argue with me, I'm always right. THERE IS NO DEBATEABLE ISSUE HERE. I'm the next best thing to jesus. And pogs. Everybody loves pogs.

16. Dredz

Dredz Clown With A Frown

Well, I can't argue with that.

I still have my pogs somewhere, as well.

17. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

ummm onward...

I think women have somethings over men and men have some things over woman. i think physically men have the advantage over women. Obviously the male species was naturally to be stronger and have the yearn to be stronger then women. Women however seem to think things through. I would like to go with the "women are smarter tehn men" but its not alwyas true. But i have to say that most women think better then men do adn they see with a broader view then men. They have more perspective you can say. I tink both are contenders when it comes to business sense and what not. but common snese i think i would give to the women. I would liek to choose women since i am a girl but i really have to stay on either side on this one. Cuase there is a portion of each sides that shame their own gender but i won't go into that. I guess i look at the best of both genders nad i really can't find anything that is better about the other. If anythign they would make a great team^_^

18. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

A quote fromt he movie the Edge. with anthony Hopkins.

"What One Man can do Another can Do" that also can be put..

"What One Person can Do another Can Do"

end of story!

KaME

19. LonelyGoddess

LonelyGoddess New Member

Boy VS Girls

Well, I have to say both. I think that both genders have there own power.;)

20. Omnidragon

Omnidragon New Member

Ignoring the fence-sitter, I would like to ask DistantSamurai why she thinks women have more commonsense than men? Is it because in countries that are not so well developed, women (the housewives) take less risk and therefore reveal less of their failures? Or is it because there is a large abundance of men in important positions of the political network and, as a result, we see men make mistakes more often than women?