Debate Boys VS Girls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nakoruru, Aug 25, 2003.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Are you just trying to find a debate topic here?
    I agree with DistantSamurai, women do have more commonsense. It is because they use their intuition more then men. I have never seen a man use it or read about it. Only detectives would use it.
    NTM most men always think about Mr. Happy AKA Mr. One Eye AKA penii. Which by numerous studies have proved that.

Nothing to do with it at all because women would still have use their intuition more then men. We could also state that men in these countries are sexist because women are only used as a cleaner and nothing else. Also in most of these "not so well developed" women do need to work outside of the home to provide for their family or do farm work not just be "housewives." Or do you just like to take "housewives" only for example. They do more then just house work. I hope you know.

No. Women also make mistakes just as good as any men can. We could easily get into the fact that men are in these "important positions" because years of prior or now racism.

BTW I am so sorry of NOT commenting on your racist view with the play as being a "fence-setter." Okay I am not sorry what so ever. Only reason why I did not answer it comes from a racist, egotistical little boy who cannot see past his father beating up his Mom to see the real picture. Or you a female who believes that women's place is in the kitchen and shouldn't have rights or you cannot get past your father beating you and/or your mother to see the real picture? The real picture is men and women are equal and that should always be the bottom line no matter what.

"Everybody can be great...because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

I think that quote says it best that we can all be great because anybody can serve which mean we should all be equal.

If I did go with my sex like most of you all did, I would say women and this quote.
    "Once made equal to man, woman becomes his superior."
    -Socrates

Men and women are equal so I could not vote for either of them.

As I said before Monkey Gods are the best way to go.

2. Fushigi Rockna

Oh i forgot soemthing that, that good ol' tim of the month reminded me of.

Men are lucky cause they don't get menstral (sp) cramps, strained panties, AND THE OTHER BAD THINGS THAT COME WITH THAT TIME OF MONTH. They don't get PMS, they don't have to wear stuff that feel likes diapers *coughcoughpadscoughcough* or things you stick up THERE that cause toxic shock syndrome *coughcoughtamponscough*

--; dang, lucky people.

3. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Yeah but you don't have to put up with you when you people are in that stage. :p Women may not notice it, but I'll tell ya', it is definitely not a pretty sight. Makes a slow, painful death look merciful, I tell ya'.

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Well, Zack when you go through child labor you can have the right to complain. PMS is nothing compared to what happens when the contractions start and up till they end. When a 14 inch head in diameter comes out of your hole which is just made for 10 then you can complain. :p

5. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

And that's your reasoning for why women have more commen sense.

Women have "women's intuition" and men think about their ****.

You'd want to try harder than that.
    How about using your fabled common sense to make an actual point rather than an illeducated rant.