Celebrations Christmas Countdown

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by k0gepan, Dec 7, 2002.

1. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

Alrighty ppl, we have 19 days left until Christmas. I'm introducing this thread for the chance to tell one christmas memory (doesn't have to have been on the day, could be just in the holidays) for everyday until xmas. If I'm allowed to do that. ^_^' but, yes. Well, one of my favorite memories is the time when I was up at my friends house on xmas eve, and my father showed up on the skidoo to take me to go look at lights. ^_^

2. Kaneda_345

Kaneda_345 The Star Stealing Boy

A fond Christmas memory I have was when I knocked down the tree when I was putting some lights around it.Getting hit by a christmas tree hurts.I remember laughing about it even though it hurt like heck.You see that kind of stuff in movies and stuff,didnt think I could be that clumsy.

3. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

ouuuuuccch. I clotheslined myself once. I was in my backyard, and I was running and not watching where i was going. Next thing I know, i run into the giant oak tree branch which i forgot was there .....somehow.... heh. my 'tree pain' story for the day. Actually...i have more...but, who wants to know anyway? lol

4. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

christmas...
    i remember once i was at the beach, and all these bikies where dressed as santas and yelling "ho-ho-ho!!!" whilst riding there motorbikes and stuff.

5. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

I'dve loved to see that. lmao. Bikers? *chuckle* HOW MANY DAYS NOW ALL??.............16!! not counting today or xmas day....because that IS the day. SWEET! and 10 days left of school. *sigh* the wonderfulness of it all. Keep the stories coming!

6. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

A good Christmas memory, huh? Hmm... It'd probably be the one, think it was about two years ago. My first Christmas when I was away from my mother and father, so I didn't have to put up with all their ****. That was probably my favorite, or at least among my favorite, of Christmas days.

7. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Mine would be was when I had a fever for X-Mas eve. LOL, that was a blast. I was like...11 or something, and my whole family was over to celebrate (well, my dad's side) and as it ended up, my immediate family all came down with the sickness, and we still had to host the party. By the time everyone left, we just freaking fell on the bed and SLEPT...or at least tried to, since I woked up with a nightmare. That was fun...I think.

8. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

For some reason, one of the ones I've never forgotten is when I got a He-Man action figure... it had some sort of weird snap on armor...

9. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

I liked when my Gran cooked 'special' soup for before we ate the turkey and things, I allways ate too much soup and couldn't eat much else,
    I wonder what christmas will be like without her....................

10. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

Jackal.....no one ever really leaves. They're alive in your heart, your memories, and in how you do things you know they'd love, or to make them proud. Maybe she won't be there in the physical sense, but....you keep her there in spirit. ^_^ Izzy, that sounds like a perfect christmas...erm, minus the nightmare. I watched he-man the other day :D ( the new one heh)
    peace all.

11. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

Thankx kOgepAn_LuFF3r I'll remember that:)

12. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

A Christmas memory.... Hmmm lets see.. oh I remmeber! It was like 2 or 3 years back and it was the last day of school before break. I was sooooo excited you know because of everything, Holidays, Family, and of course Christmas! I just couldn't wait for the day to end and for break to start. So anyway I have my coat on and all my stuff is ready to go then, I'm outside and on my way to school. *This is when troulbe happens* I'm walking down our stairs (you know outside) and when I hit the very last step I slip on the ice andFALL! FLAT ON MY FACE. And all of my things fly in every direction you can possibily think of! You see I guess when I was falling my bag happend to magically open itself up and allow everything to fall out! Some luck huh?

Oh well :D I have nothing else to do but laugh about it. But at the time it was not funny at all. But anyway Happy Holidays and watch where you step people its slick out there!!

~ByE 4 NoW

~Washu

13. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

I think the greates holiday memory ever was this year. Recently, our town had like 8 inches of snow and my friends and I just Had an all out snowball war =p

Causalties:

1 sprained ankle [black ice]
    1 dislocated eye [ice ball]
    12 wounded [black ice, normal ice, iceball, trips, falls]
    0 killed

All in all it was pretty tame, compared to the usual we do...
    I had a blast ^_^=:D :D :D

14. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

OOOoooo ouch. Just be carful.:D

15. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

lol. Snowball wars are the best!! No matter the wounds, the actual act is always amusing. *sighs happily* I luff snow. Sometimes i hate it though. grrr. As in: when u fall and kill yourself on main street and some guy in his car beeps his horn and points and laughs his *** off at u. *shakes fist* I know how u feel Washu....

16. c0ke

c0ke New Member

CHRISTMAS, AHH Buh Humbug.

I have absolutly no good memories of Christmas, actually I don't remember anything that happened in any of the Christmas days... I find holidays rather and dull and boring and it's only good because you don't have to work or go to skool.

As for Christmas, a lot of people only seem to like it because of getting presents (Well a lot of people I know where I live, and I know none of you are like that) Little kids like it for that reason and I can't blame them they love getting stuff, but if a adult or a teen likes it only for that reason, then there's no reason to even celebrate it, you/they got their birthdays.

I like Christmas (I should say X-Mas, I ain't a Christian) because it's the only holiday where I can spend time with the people I love (Unlike stupid Thanksgiving where I have to spend time with people I don't even know and people I hate) and 35-50% off many items in department stores, and other stores and stuff.

Well again Buh Humbug

17. Hikaru

Hikaru New Member

Some time ago, I dont' even remember when, I was on a trip to a place up in the mountains. There was a really fun slide-like thing where you grab a round inflatable thing (kinda like a huge tube) and then you slide yourself down the icy slope.

Then, on my 5th time down, I think, I went down a bit too fast, and I cascaded over the edge at the bottom, landing 6 ft or so on the hard-packed snow below. I very nearly broke my neck, but luckily, I only got a bruise and a headache for the next few days...

18. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

i feel sorry for the department store santas cause they have to put up with little kids hurting them and punching them, and they always have to be happy no matter wat, even if they r in total pain, they still have to smile and say "ho ho ho!!!". And also they have to wear all those thick clothes in summer (christmas is in summer here in aust).
    i know this has nothing to do with the subject of this thread, but i just thought id mention it.

19. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

those poor poor santa's. I thought it was bad enuf having them here where it's actually cold. But....in THE HEAT IN THAT SUIT?! I'd totally not do that job. Course, sum one has to do the dirty work. Hikaru......that's a violent xmas memory....fer sure...*ahem*
    /me gives Hikaru a lolly.

Well, HOW MANY DAYS??! 15!! THAT'S RIGHT!! AND 9 days of school. how wickedly wonderful. KEEP THE STORIES ROLLIN.

20. Hikaru

Hikaru New Member

*grabs the lolly and gives it a few licks* Thanks, k0gepAn_LuFF3r! *gives a huge bear hug*