Celebrations Christmas Countdown

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by k0gepan, Dec 7, 2002.

1. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! *waves as she rides off in her sleigh* oh oh oh! (lol) i forgot one thing! *places a nice santa hat on drunkie's head* Merry Christmas you guys! and remember--dont be a ho ho ho!! *winks* love ya all!
    ~the Xmas Bunny^.^

2. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Well now, ho ho ho and Merry Christmas to y'all! I get to stay home tonight (Get is a bad word...ill be missing out on night presents!) on account of my illness, but, its all good! I hope everyone gets what they wanted, and, um, above all, enjoy the time with yer families!!

3. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

it is christmas.
    woopy-doo

4. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

I MADE UP A JOKE!!! wahahha. What do u get when you have Britney Spears, Christina Aguilara, and Shakira all going to a christmas party??? HO HO HO >.< Oh dear, I slay myself....It is now one minute past twelve. SO MERRY CHRISTMAS!! YATTA! And that...........is the end of the xmas countdown. Thank u all for participating, hope to hear from u elsewhere. hehehe.

^.^\/ Peace!

5. Kaneda_345

Kaneda_345 The Star Stealing Boy

Well,its Christmas here in the US east coast.We were expecting snow around here,but we didnt get much,(the weatherman was wrong again!)maybe an inch of snow fell,didnt lay on the ground, just the cars.No white Christmas this year,maybe next year.....

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!