Celebrations Christmas Countdown

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by k0gepan, Dec 7, 2002.

1. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

Merry Christmas you guys!! heres a nice little card from me and my puppy ^.^ hey i thought it was cute... heehee

Attached Files:

2. Asami

Asami New Member

Ok, my favorite x-mas memory was on the last day of school before break last year. Every year, we go into the gym, and theres an assembly. Last year, the teachers put on a show for us. Oh, gods, it was hilarious. They were reading "twas the night before x-mas" and after every paragraph or so, theyd act it out. Well after it said "and visions of sugar plums danced in their heads" they played the sugar plum fairy song fromt he nutcracker (im not sure what its called XD) and all the male teachers came out onto the gym floor, dressed in leotards and tutus, and wigs, and started dancing around, trying to do ballet. They had my gym teacher, mr fleck, dress up in a wrestling uniform and a tutu, attached him to a rope that was on the ceiling of the gym, and let him "fly" around the gym. He was the sugar plum fairy ^__~. He also ran into one kid on the bleachers, it was hilarious. Also, i forget what it was for, but they had my synergystics teacher, Mr. Erichson, drive into the gym on his motorcycle..they had a lot of other stuff going on too, it was so frickin funny. And they're doing it again this year, on friday *dances*

3. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

erm, yeah cloud, COUNTING THE DAYS IS K0GE'S JOB >.< oh well, I forgive you. Actually, as of today it is 7 days. Because you don't count christmas day!!! We had a large arguement over that in school today. I won, of course. ^^ Well, damn, i wish my teachers would do something that cool. Course...I don't think an of them...have...motorcycles. But, anyway, WICKED. BTW Blood_Pheonix......./me luffs u. hehe. Have some of my snow. Or just....use your imagination, ne? *lollies* weeeeee. Merry xmas ppl!!! EB!!! CUTE DOG GREETINGS. *sigh* i love christmas.

4. Asami

Asami New Member

lol yeah, my schools pretty cool..i mean its ok ^__^ lol we have a lot of cool stuff at our school..yeah also they played "i'm to sexy" and had the teachers dress up funky and walk down fake "catwalks" XD i caint wait till friday afternoon to see it again.

5. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

****! 7 days left?! time to go shopping:sweat:

6. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

6 days left!

Yeah, horrah, whoppie....

:(

I dont know but I seem to be having trouble getting into the Christmas spirit this year...

Anybody else?

7. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

6 daaaaaays!! Very good artemis. You know how to count the days. *mutters*unlike some ppl. :D (that wuld be my best friend, who thinks she knows all) Anywho. I LOVE XMAS. Artemis, I demand u get into the xmas spirit. Sing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer RIGHT NOW!!! /me sings it with him. Have some egg nog, and share the cheer mate. peace!

8. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

I actually sang it and it worked.

You rock!

:)

9. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

:D YES!! ChRiStMaS BrEaK is finally here!!!! Whooo Hooo!! YA!! Umm ok bye:shy3:

~Washu

10. Asami

Asami New Member

blah, my christmas tree fell down last night :anger2: my dad forgot to tie it to the little crystal casey-thinger and it fell, breaking one of my moms new ornaments -.-''''. We have to decorate it all over again...im just glad it didnt break any of my moms crystal ornaments or fall on my kitties, cause that would be bad *nod nod* sooo muuchh ta doooo today...buy shoes to match my dress for church on christmas eve (really cute dress 8shrugs*) redecorate the tree, bake cookies, and i gotta finish up my friends presents. Bleh. :dizzy2:

11. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

yaaaaar

Well, 3 days left. As everyone INSISTS that I count today. -_-' well, i'm not counting xmas day you evil Irish guys! *k0ge smiles and tells them she loves them all though anyway* I'M SSHHHHHOOOOOO HAPPY!!! It's 1:00am and it's snowing like a mofo outside. All is well and good in the world. Besides the fact that my father keeps eating my blasted nanaimo bars. -_-;

*christmas christmas time is near, time for toys and time for cheer, we've been good, but we can't last, hurry christmas hurry fast*

*hands out green and red lollies* ~From the Lollypop Guild.

12. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

i have done all my christmas shopping, and i am BROKE. i have, exactly 15 cents left. *sighs. i hate christmas:p .

13. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

14. YAY ! CHRISTMAS SOON !, so what do you think your getting, i definatly know i'm getting a PS2, and i carn't wait. FF10 here i come !

15. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

THE EGGS ARE BEAUTIFUL. Just thought I'd say that. Well, yep, jackal is right, 2 days ppl. JUST TWO MORE SLEEPS! I think that I'm getting .....no, I have no idea what I'm getting, really. Besides clothes, and the fun of that is that I don't know what they look like. I think it sucks when u know what you're getting, it takes the fun out of xmas, doesn't it?

16. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Naaa...here in sweden its just 1 day :D

we can open our gifts on the 24th ^_^

17. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Well, it's the 23rd and...I can't wait! LOL, actually, today is the day I'm waiting for. I got all my friends (well, the ones I still see with occasional regularity) presents, and I'm just waiting for them to open 'em up. I'm just hoping that they like 'em and everything. Same thing with my parents. GAAAAH!!!! Worry!!!! LOL...here's hoping. Merrry...few days before Christmas, everyone. Hope you get what you're looking for! ;)

The best part would be when they get their 1 cent Best Buy Gift Cards...I kinda used 'em as the little "To:/From:" cards. :D

18. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

:( Yaaaaaah, Christmas. Wow, cool, not much going on, get cash, eat, sleep, that's bout it. I take it has an ordinary day of the year. Just a bit cold.

Well....anyways, 'MERRY CHRISTMAS' to all you lads/ladies whos going to have a good time in 2 days time.....and a Happy New Year.:cool:

19. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

MERRY XMAS ALL!! ITS 01:03 am here in Sweden and we can open our gifts now :D :D....but meh...mostly after dinner -_-

20. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

MAN Its not even ChRiStMaS EvE yet. Well where I live anyway!! Oh well I can wait;)