RPG Archives Cowboy Bebop RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Blue Crow, Mar 13, 2003.

1. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

I've never done this RPG thing before,but here goes.This RPG can take place before the events of the TV show.You can be the traditional CB characters,or you could create your own.It's a first come,first serve basis.We should come up with a story or something first.And we should establish a fair amount of players before we start.Since I'm the one starting,I get first choice(neh,neh!).So,naturally,I'm going to choose Spike Spiegel.Unless someone else REALLY REALLY wants him,then I could make my own.I won't be surprised if this doesn't take off.But please consider.....

Characters:

Spike Spiegel:Blue Crow

Faye Valentine:User18

Tailki:Tailki

Basimah:Reign-of-Dreams

Koru:Koru

Hildi Maxwell:Lara

UOKenny:Loushin

2. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

How's this for a story?A man sends a message through Big Shot to all the bounty hunters.He says that he's seized control of a few of the gates.Like the one connecting Ganymede and Jupiter,and the one connecting Earth and Mars.Blowing these up would cause the planets/moons to draw in towards each other and collide.This would,obviously,cause lots of damage.The solar systems bounty hunters must join forces to stop this from happening,and collect the huge bounty(8,000,000,000 Woolongs).

Sorry,it's early.I can't think of good stories in the morning.Some feedback?

3. Koru

Koru New Member

I like how you did that Blue Crow. Is it alright if I make up a character?

4. Tailki

Tailki New Member

I'll be Tailki!!! Brand new bounty Hunter from Earth, he hears about this guy on Big Shots and decides that this one will be a good first bounty head because other bounty hunters will be there and its a big reward, of course he doessn't think of the fact that the reward will be split up between all of the bounty hunters and will probably leave them all with hardly anything.

5. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Cowboy Bebop RPG,huh? Sounds sooooooooooo cool!! Okay then, I'll be a made up character.

name: Basimah
    hair c: silver
    eye c: bright green
    home planet: Venus
    weapons: two swords and two hand guns

6. Koru

Koru New Member

Name: Koru
    Hair color: Brunette
    Eye color: Light Blue
    Height: 4'11''
    Weight: 95lbs
    Personality: Shy, not talkative, likes to type at his laptop, cause trouble to people :D, sleep, and eat.
    Weapons: Has no weapons.
    Plant: Doesn't know
    History: He has been an orphan all his life, moving from one place to another. He knows nothing of his family. He ran away from his last foster family and stole the laptop he has now.

7. Tailki

Tailki New Member

about the story you came up with, maybe it can have something to do with the episode about Chess Master Hex.

8. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

Ah,yes!Bohemian Rhapsody.A great episode.Perhaps the explosive devices used on the gates are in chess pieces distributed by Chess Master Hex?

9. Koru

Koru New Member

OOC: Sorry for being impatient but I have nothing else to do so I'll start the RPG.

IC: Koru walked silently down the darkened street, with his laptop in his right hand. He looks up seeing a blackened cloud form up above. He walked while he was watching the blackened clouds form. After a few moments, he hit someone or something, forcing him to fall back on his butt, and lose his laptop. He looked up and saw a dark figure.

10. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

"Hey!Watch where you're going!"Spike yelled as he looked down.
    "Who are you?"He asked.Suddenly,his comlink started ringing.

11. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

OOC: Hehe.....*claps hands, cracks knuckles* Time to get to work and make a character....

Char Sheet:

Name: Lara

Hair color: Black sholder length, messy and dirty looking with red tops and streaks.

Eye color: Bright emotional green eyes

Height: 4'10''

Weight: 85lbs

Personality: Shy at times with new people but once she knows their a nice person that might stay with her or bring her with them shes bright and stays with them no matter what.

Weapons: A bamboo staff she says she 'got' from some man.

Planet: Came from Mars

History:She did have parents at one point. But some important call came to her father when she was 4 and he left in a hurry. She hasn't seen him since. Her mother seemed to become sick and slowly wither away each day after a year that her father didn't come back. Soon her mother did die and Lara ran from home before anyone could take her to a foster home, moving through ships and traveling around. By the age of 8 or 9 she was already learning on her own how to defend herself from harm and fight any man or woman who tried to get her.

12. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

Sounds neat I luv that show

Character:

Name: Loushin

Hair:Brown,long but not shoulder width,unruly

eyes:Bright pale blue

Height:6'0"

Weight:172

Personality: Doesn't care about any thing or any one expcept his bounty.He only hits the big game nothing under 50,000 woolongs, he is very calm and doesn't care who he shoots down to get his prize.

Weapons:Two 9mm Pistols

Planet:Venus

History:Loushin is so cheap rummor had it he sold out his own mother when he was 15.He seems to hate both his parents. Coming from a crime family on Venus he hated all that had to do with the law,But at the same time he hated his parents thus hating all that had to do with crime.Stuck in the middle he decided to become a bounty hunter.He is usualy in his one man solo pilot ship but can be found in most local bars.He prefers the use of his guns over his fist any day making him as some would say cold and cowardly.

He took of in the little red one man ship deep in thought.He was thinking about what he was gonna do with is 60,000 woolongs he was gonna get for this bounty.His visual comunicater in the ship slickered on.He saw a man sitting in the shadows. "what do you want.I'm on a bounty now call back later.Hey do you hear me" he flicks is comunicater off "Idiot"

13. Koru

Koru New Member

Koru stands up slowly. "Sorry" he says quietly. He starts looking for his laptop.

14. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: ...those ches pieces were normal ones, unless you mean different ones. oh and were is this taking place Koru??

ic: Tailki saw the bounty on big shots and looks up to the sky, "...with that money, maybe I can get Grandpas sister out of carbosleep! I'll need a space craft." Tailki walks out side going to his garage to "borrow" his fathers ship.

15. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

ooc:we should try to draw most of these characters into at least one or two places.

Spike helps the stranger to his feet. "Just watch it next time,okay?"he says.Then,his keen ears pick up the sound of a gun cocking. "Get down!"he yells,and tackles the stranger to the ground.A shower of bullets sprays upon the place they had been.
    They seek refuge behind a dumpster.

16. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

The laptop had slid and hit into a foot of a 12 year old slumped against the side of the building. She had ben napping but when the laptop pushed into her bare foot she jerked away,blinking a few times till she saw the 13 year old looking for something. Rising carefully she lifted the laptop and started to move out but say an older man shoved the boy down as shots fired.

She backed up and curled against the wall, guessing the boy had been looking for the laptop she kept it with her, more or less shielding it with her body as she waited for shots to end.

17. UOKenny

UOKenny Guest

OOC:eek:ne place should be earth and the second mars.Seeing as how those two planets are the ones cought in it all.

BIC:He put his booster on high as he flew toward the small planet earth."hmm my next bounty shouldn't be to hard,I mean this guy looks like a moron." He let his ship slowly land and then he jumped out. "I'll find enought information at the Pub" he walked in the derection the smell of sigerates and beer was coming from......

18. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

ooc:So Loushin is on Earth and the rest of us are on Mars?Or are we on Earth?

IC:Spike pushed the two down and out of the line of fire.These are obviously some low level hitmen.If they were pros,they would've surrounded us.There must be something special about that laptop.Spike removed his trusty Jerhico 941 from his jacket,cocked it,and leaned next to the dumpster.When the fire ceased,he acted without hesitation and sprung into action.He fired 2 shots that boomed and echoed loudly in the street.The 2 men dropped,and Spike grabbed the 2 strangers."Come on!"he said.

19. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

She held tightly to the laptop as she was pulled along by the older stranger,keeping up as best as she could, leaping and bounding to keep up with him,watching the other boy out of the corner of her eye.